Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

ALL OF THE ABOVE + your name as a "Producer" of the film which will show up on screen in the credits and on IMDB.com + either a 3-5 minute web commercial created for your business or 5 1-hour 1-on-1 phone consultations on women and dating or direct marketing, internet marketing, and social media strategies for your business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
ALL OF THE ABOVE + your name as a creepy PUA douchebag on IMDB.com

p.s. ian is it okay if i share your private message here? :allears:

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

mods namechange posted:

p.s. ian is it okay if i share your private message here? :allears:

ian just pm'd me

"yes its fine please go ahead"

Rufus Ping fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Dec 22, 2012

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Milkie Galore posted:

ian just pm'd me

do what now

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Milkie Galore posted:

ian just pm'd me

lmbo

anyway here it is, nothing big really

quote:

Hi Mods Namechange,

Thanks for your support on statpedia. Even though it was just a dollar, it means a lot. Through all the bad and good, I think yospos has given a lot of contribution taking their time to give me input. Feel free to contact me directly: ian@statpedia.com.

See you around most likely.

Ian
you're welcome ian :)

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
am i wrong for kinda liking ian despite him being entirely clueless about more or less everything?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Proteus4994 posted:

am i wrong for kinda liking ian despite him being entirely clueless about more or less everything?

he at least doesn't have a lovely attitude like that weirdo in a/t with her furry art all rejecting good advice

if only i'd had the magic of the pos to guide me into better school/career decisions when i was a young'n killing my self

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Proteus4994 posted:

his boundless optimism in the face of common sense is pretty endearing

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Trig Discipline posted:

his boundless optimism in the face of common sense is pretty endearing

it makes me angry and want to crush him

the world is poo poo and any who disagree must suffer until they see their error

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

gotta admit $500 is a good start to becoming a millionaire by 30

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

Nomnom Cookie posted:

it makes me angry and want to crush him

the world is poo poo and any who disagree must suffer until they see their error

hahahah cool. you have some problems man

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

WHOIS John Galt posted:

hahahah cool. you have some problems man

that's what the pills are for

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I want to shave ian's balls and put him in frumpy women's clothing

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

ten dollar bitcoin posted:

I want to shave ian's balls and put him in frumpy women's clothing

you want to do that to every man you meet

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Proteus4994 posted:

no at all.

I just hope that Ian doesn't burn himself out or put himself in financial ruin from his incompetence.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ian posted:

There are currently 4 individuals diligently working on Statpedia including myself. We truly believe we are creating a valuable tool for the world.

axolotl farmer posted:

no at all.

I just hope that Ian doesn't burn himself out or put himself in financial ruin from his incompetence.

he asked for $500 at a a collaborative funding website to support the work of 4 individuals. it may be too late for that.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

people said losethos was the most boring crazy person ever. ian proved them wrong

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

god says please give me $500

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

axolotl farmer posted:

god says i will be a millionaire
god says please give me $20,000
god says please give me $500

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

round four kickstarter will be for a cup of coffee, an encouraging word, and a hug that lingers long enough to be confusing

it will fail to get funded when nobody comes up with any encouragement

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i will donate the hug

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Sweevo posted:

people said losethos was the most boring crazy person ever. ian proved them wrong

is he a boring crazy person though, or a crazy boring person?

0xB16B00B5
Aug 24, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
losethos is legit crazy, ian just thinks way too highly of himself

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

goddamnedtwisto posted:

is he a boring crazy person though, or a crazy boring person?

lisa's tits

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat

0xB16B00B5 posted:

fyi im not trying to shaggar but youre a retard if you use anything except for c# in an enterprise setting

lol

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Need braces

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Nomnom Cookie posted:

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

you realise you and murk apparently spend more time thinking about my ex-gfs than i do?

Jonnty
Aug 2, 2007

The enemy has become a flaming star!

goddamnedtwisto posted:

you realise you and murk apparently spend more time thinking about my ex-gfs than i do?

who's murk

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR
i will murk you blud i swear down

0xB16B00B5
Aug 24, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
succ a dicc

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

what's "b dicc"

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

i don't think this has been posted yet:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1376466869/lore-0/

seems like this guy posted some code, got found to be plagirising and can't even do a fizzbuzz it's just a 10 year old who thinks you can program in html

Miley Virus fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Dec 24, 2012

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

I'm going to have to withdraw my funding until I see something more concrete. I'm sorry. I just don't believe in Lore any longer. Furthermore, I think a lot of us were mislead. Manandtaur was a taste, but now we are finding out that he's the extent of the dream. There is no roadmap, no base, and no effort being made to demonstrate any modicum of responsibility. I can't invest my capital in a project where we are taken as fools.
I will keep an eye on Lore, and if our collective concerns are met I will certainly reinvest. Like King Midas, I was prepared to make a sizable investment. One in the tens of thousands of dollars. But until I see, at the very least, a plan, I am going to have to withdraw.
Again, I'm sorry. Good luck to all of you, my friends.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

Orbi posted:

I'm going to have to withdraw my funding until I see something more concrete. I'm sorry. I just don't believe in Lore any longer. Furthermore, I think a lot of us were mislead. Manandtaur was a taste, but now we are finding out that he's the extent of the dream. There is no roadmap, no base, and no effort being made to demonstrate any modicum of responsibility. I can't invest my capital in a project where we are taken as fools.
I will keep an eye on Lore, and if our collective concerns are met I will certainly reinvest. Like King Midas, I was prepared to make a sizable investment. One in the tens of thousands of dollars. But until I see, at the very least, a plan, I am going to have to withdraw.
Again, I'm sorry. Good luck to all of you, my friends.

the best part is that you can't give more than $10k lol

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
didn't someone here post almost the exact same thing to ian? lol

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

same

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lost it when i scrolled down to that

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
harumph. not another penny of my sizeable fortune shall you see, until i perceive a modicum of resonsibility. the strings of my bloated purse remain tightly closed. good day to you sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i notice he's using the tried and tested ian mclean approach. if your kickstarter fails, just repost it with fewer zeroes

• Locked thread