Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine

And here we can see Sonia spearheading Dangan Ronpa 2's "Just Say No" campaign. But seriously, if Yamada nauseated me in the first DR, Hanamura downright disgusts me. And we've just met him. Bravo DR2 team, mission accomplished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Will Harvey hates you, and everything you stand for.
Pillbug

Cardiovorax posted:

So was ultragoon from the last LP, but ultragoon was actually funny. This is just frat boy creepy.

Oh, it's creepy to be sure. What I mean is, I'm getting a Leisure Suit Larry vibe from him. Like I think he talks a big game, but in the Free Time events, it might turn out he's never actually succeeding in wooing. Right now, I can more just laugh off the fact that he seems like a jerk/loser. He reminds of one of those characters that sets themselves up for a lot of social pratfalls.

persistentminiboss
Feb 16, 2012

slowbeef posted:

Oh, it's creepy to be sure. What I mean is, I'm getting a Leisure Suit Larry vibe from him. Like I think he talks a big game, but in the Free Time events, it might turn out he's never actually succeeding in wooing. Right now, I can more just laugh off the fact that he seems like a jerk/loser. He reminds of one of those characters that sets themselves up for a lot of social pratfalls.

I was trying to figure out what he felt like, and Leisure Suit Larry is definitely hitting the nail on the head there. I seriously doubt that this kid's actually anywhere near as slick as he fancies himself to be.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

Dr. Notadoctor posted:

the "but" here is a bit important actually because it goes to "This may seem impudent, but that I am here pleases me." But that I am here, while sounding awkward in natural conversation, does make grammatical sense, and seeing as she is someone who at least appears to have been kept away from normal social interaction, and speaks with relatively flowery language, it works in my opinion.

Yeah, that does sound like the formal speech of royalty, I think that works.

Hanamura is crude, but judging by his line: "That Sonia-san over there seems to be surprisingly naive. I mean, aren't princesses supposed to have a certain level of common sense?", it seems to me that he wasn't really expecting it to work at all, I don't think he was actually trying to trick her.

Although in that case, I'm not sure why he'd even risk getting slapped by trying.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

slowbeef posted:

In that case, I can't wait for him to try and make a move on a less (outwardly?) naive girl... Pekoyama, perhaps. :black101:

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Tired Moritz posted:

Is everybody with the name Hanamura some kind of pervert?

I was actually wondering this as well. Yosuke from Persona 4 wasn't this... extreme, but he was still painful and annoying at times (OK, most of the time). Is there something about the name Hanamura that implies sexual predation?

Reverend Cheddar
Nov 6, 2005

wriggle cat is happy

Phelddagrif posted:

I was actually wondering this as well. Yosuke from Persona 4 wasn't this... extreme, but he was still painful and annoying at times (OK, most of the time). Is there something about the name Hanamura that implies sexual predation?

Not particularly as far as I know. But 'muramura' does mean 'horny'...

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Cardiovorax posted:

Please tell me this creep dies first.

poo poo, I'd kill him myself and laugh as Monobear sends me off to whatever ironic punishment he's got set up :stonk:

slowbeef posted:

He reminds of one of those characters that sets themselves up for a lot of social pratfalls.

I don't know, man- for all his faults, Larry was more bearable, or at least that was the impression I got from the series' LPs. And for all his womanizing ways, Larry was surprisingly faithful, staying with his love interest(s) until she kicked him out for whatever reason. This chef guy goes right off the bat with an oral sex 'joke'- if nothing, he lacks what little class Larry had.

Cardiovorax posted:

So was ultragoon from the last LP, but ultragoon was actually funny. This is just frat boy creepy.

Exactly! And besides, Yamada's first impression was of someone obsessed with anime, 2D and the like- weird/creepy, yeah, but not outright skeevy.

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Pillbug
^^^ Larry is definitely more likable and never crosses the line into out-and-out weirdo. At least I don't recall it.

persistentminiboss posted:

I was trying to figure out what he felt like, and Leisure Suit Larry is definitely hitting the nail on the head there. I seriously doubt that this kid's actually anywhere near as slick as he fancies himself to be.

Thinking about it some more, it's especially telling that he doesn't try to hide it from Hajime or Nagito. In his mind, he's a suave ladies man, and surely other guys on the island are wondering about Pekoyama's underwear, right? But the reality probably doesn't match that, which is why I think...

Anoia posted:

In that case, I can't wait for him to try and make a move on a less (outwardly?) naive girl... Pekoyama, perhaps. :black101:

Exactly, yeah, I think they're setting him up for things like that where he gets admonished by the other students for being a weirdo, but never quite learns from it.

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

VoidBurger posted:

This is a matter worthy of serious discussion! I'm wondering what the hell a T-back is. Does he mean a thong or g-string? Maybe I'm just not familiar with underwear terminology, but I only know "T-back" from watching Gaki No Tsukai, where I gleaned from the context that it meant "thong or some similar skimpy underwear" (er... because Yamazaki was in a thong at the time.) Does anyone call it a T-back in Westernlands? Am I being dumb?

I am also not an underwear expert, and I kept T-Back not only because that's what my dictionary translated it as, but also because googling revealed the term was used in several American sites.

I'm a little conflicted - on one hand, Hanamura would surely like to be specific in his analysis of Pekoyama's wardrobe choices. On the other, it seems T-Back just caught on as a well-known term in Japan, while the small representative survey over here shows that it doesn't have the same status in the west. I am leaning towards changing it to a simple thong in the translation.

SWMadness
Jul 16, 2011

Excellent.
God dammit Hanamura, and here I thought you'd be cool. :cripes:

Count me in as one of the people just waiting for him to get the poo poo beat out of him when he tries to hit on one of the other girls like Pekoyama.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

CommissarMega posted:

poo poo, I'd kill him myself and laugh as Monobear sends me off to whatever ironic punishment he's got set up :stonk:

I don't know, man- for all his faults, Larry was more bearable, or at least that was the impression I got from the series' LPs. And for all his womanizing ways, Larry was surprisingly faithful, staying with his love interest(s) until she kicked him out for whatever reason. This chef guy goes right off the bat with an oral sex 'joke'- if nothing, he lacks what little class Larry had.

Exactly! And besides, Yamada's first impression was of someone obsessed with anime, 2D and the like- weird/creepy, yeah, but not outright skeevy.

It's a teenager making a joke about blowjobs, goddamn.

If every creepy teenage boy earned death, I don't think we'd have the numbers to survive as a species.

HangedManArcana
Dec 12, 2012

...T...Thank you.
Sonia's rather poor English is a good trait for a foreign character- much better than 'oh hey, I'm from Eagleland and can speak perfect Archaic japanese!- and I can't wait to see how Fedule and Orenren had translated it from the original. Did she use the wrong combination of Kanji for each word? Or was everything in Katakana and she added some in the wrong place? Translation notes are my favorite thing about this lp so far, because it shows some of the intricacies that they tried to account for.
And writing this post (It was longer and restated things already talked about), SHSL princess is actually a rather good skill. If you think about it, a princess would need to have strong and good social skills, even if she comes across as more naive than Princess Peach, she still would need to be able to play the social game before being kidnapped by Bow- I mean Usami.
Teruteru, on the other hand, is as creepy as those people you see on 'to catch a predator'. Actually, he might as well be of them. Talking about his dick, even if it involved poison, with a someone childlike and all, and even then talking about another girl's underwear, it's like they're trying to get us pissed off at him.
There's three more characters... Togami, the girl wearing the japanese outfit and the brunette with bedhead. I wonder what the last two have. SHSL Tea Ceremony host and SHSL donut eater?

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Pillbug

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Hanamura is crude, but judging by his line: "That Sonia-san over there seems to be surprisingly naive. I mean, aren't princesses supposed to have a certain level of common sense?", it seems to me that he wasn't really expecting it to work at all, I don't think he was actually trying to trick her.

Although in that case, I'm not sure why he'd even risk getting slapped by trying.

I got this. I'm going speculation for the first time in this thread.

Hanamura's full of poo poo. I bet if that scene had actually progressed before interruption, he'd have totally been afraid to go through with it. I bet you anything he talks a big game, but if push came to shove, he'd back down in a heartbeat.

And while we're here, I bet his cooking loving sucks.

I should spoiler tag all that, because I am on the loving money.

Reverend Cheddar
Nov 6, 2005

wriggle cat is happy

orenronen posted:

I am also not an underwear expert, and I kept T-Back not only because that's what my dictionary translated it as, but also because googling revealed the term was used in several American sites.

I'm a little conflicted - on one hand, Hanamura would surely like to be specific in his analysis of Pekoyama's wardrobe choices. On the other, it seems T-Back just caught on as a well-known term in Japan, while the small representative survey over here shows that it doesn't have the same status in the west. I am leaning towards changing it to a simple thong in the translation.

To be fair there is a slight difference between the two in English but I doubt you'd lose anything by changing that to thong.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine

slowbeef posted:

I got this. I'm going speculation for the first time in this thread.

Hanamura's full of poo poo. I bet if that scene had actually progressed before interruption, he'd have totally been afraid to go through with it. I bet you anything he talks a big game, but if push came to shove, he'd back down in a heartbeat.

And while we're here, I bet his cooking loving sucks.

I should spoiler tag all that, because I am on the loving money.

Minus the cooking thing, you're probably right on. But I doubt his cooking is awful, it'd be weird if he was a SHSL Really lovely Cook. You'd think that they wouldn't invite someone to join the school for being a bad cook. Lest they were trying to weaponize it atleast.

orenronen
Nov 7, 2008

Regarding Sonia's language, and I'll expand on it in my translation notes, her English (that is, Japanese) isn't supposed to come out as terrible -- Sonia is almost never actually grammatically incorrect. What she does, though, is use overly formal and polite language (partly because she's a princess and partly because it sounds like textbook-Japanese), has some surprising vocabulary choices, and her language just sounds a little awkward in general. She also has some more language quirks that don't come out until later.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
I have to admit, I kind of like how Hanamura sort of defied expectations with his introduction. He's kind of a prick, but I'm pretty sure it's more of a dumb teenage boy thing. They ARE high school students, so the behavior might be bad but kind of expected.

Sonia more or less turned out exactly as I thought she would, but I'm glad she's more of a "sheltered naive" type than the "snooty rich girl" type of princess. The latter I think is seen a lot more than the former in media and we already have one rich bastard in Togami (and Kuzuryuu sort of) so having an heiress who isn't laughing about how poor everyone is compared to her is nice.

Actually on the topic of Sonia, it kind of makes me wonder. In DR1 we sort of had a very defined love interest from the get go. Granted it turned out to be a red herring, but Maizono was still sort of pegged for what could have been a blooming love interest had things not gone to hell. In DR2 I don't think any character has given off that same "obvious love interest" vibe. I thought it would be Sonia, who reminded of Maizono earlier on with her refined pretty girl design and even has a couple poses that are reminiscent of the SHSL Idol, but I don't get that vibe here anymore with her introduction. Same with all the other introduced girls (I think there are like two more not yet seen)

She has some weird interests for a SHSL Princess too. I can understand an interest in Japan from a foreign perspective of a girl who may have never left her native country, but the occult? Huh. Was not expecting that at all. I'm looking forward to seeing if that interest makes an appearance, if she isn't horribly killed off. Maybe she'll suddenly become a SHSL Occultist and sacrifice someone to the devil :v:

As for her language (which oren mentioned above) I think it's just a sort of speaking style for a foreign noble. She's likely the only student who isn't Japanese, so I like how the dialogue reflects that in the way she talks.

lotus circle fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Dec 26, 2012

vividArcanity
Dec 28, 2011

SHSL Manly Tears
Actually, as far as I could determine, a T-back is closer to a g-string than a thong; thongs can actually have a decent amount of material in the back. I actually thought he was talking about her bra at first, because my mind went to racerback. Oops. Thong is probably a fine translation though, and certainly gets the idea across.

Anyways, honestly to me the "poison sucking out of a certain lower body part" thing was so ridiculously over the top that I actually found it hilarious. I like Hanamura, maybe some of it's my predisposition toward liking Fukuyama Jun's characters (and if you want another example of him playing a multi-faceted perv, just look at Shinra Kishitani from Durarara!!, whose voice is a closer match to the voice he uses here anyways).

And god I love how adorably earnest Sonia comes off in this update as well. We'll definitely have to see where these characterizations are taken because there's already a lot that I didn't necessarily predict just by looking at character designs.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Lynkericious posted:

Minus the cooking thing, you're probably right on. But I doubt his cooking is awful, it'd be weird if he was a SHSL Really lovely Cook. You'd think that they wouldn't invite someone to join the school for being a bad cook. Lest they were trying to weaponize it atleast.

I think slowbeef is trying to be sarcastic with the "Hanamura's cooking loving sucks" thing. Possibly the rest of the post as well.

Hanamura is a creep. Yet, I don't think he will actually do it if he did get the chance. But enough about him.

Sonia seems to give me stereotypical princess vibes, and she seems like naïve kind of princess, but who knows. After all, we're still not done with the introductions so far.

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
She's obviously an SHSL Devil Summoner. She'll team up with Mahiru and murder everyone with a Jack Frost.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

slowbeef posted:

Looking like the Pilsbury Doughboy probably doesn't help his chances either.

I think it's also worth noting that right off the bat, he's attracted to the SHSL Swordswoman and Princess - likely the two most powerful women on the island, albeit with different kinds of power, as far as anyone can tell so far. If he was actually supposed to be a rapey creep, I think we'd see him harassing the Nurse or Gamer instead. Teruteru really isn't making me like him, but I'll bet he's harmless.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

lotus circle posted:

She has some weird interests for a SHSL Princess too. I can understand an interest in Japan from a foreign perspective of a girl who may have never left her native country, but the occult? Huh. Was not expecting that at all. I'm looking forward to seeing if that interest makes an appearance, if she isn't horribly killed off. Maybe she'll suddenly become a SHSL Occultist and sacrifice someone to the devil :v:

It's a surprisingly common idle rich/noble sort of interest, a way to either spice up their "boring" pampered lives, or to gain a new type of power in addition to wealth or titles. She's definitely someone to keep an eye on because of it... But who knows? Maybe she only goes as deep as palm reading and tarot cards.

Fell Fire
Jan 30, 2012

I've had the misfortune to hear people talk about underwear as T-backs. Hanamura strikes me as the type of person who would describe someone's underwear as such, not that it makes much difference either way.

Bizarre theory: What if the students in DR2 are the ones killed in the "Worst Incident"? They all showed up in a classroom, couldn't get out, then were transported to another reality and the kidnapping covered up as murder. I don't think it makes much sense, and the number of people is off, but it's been bouncing around my head for the last couple days.

It's like (Lost spoilers): The end of the show; they're in Purgatory, or something.

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
Hanamura matches every egotistical super chef stereotype I know so far :v: creep with a big mouth and no gale. He'll actually be talented but it won't matter because he will still be a weirdo.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
For some reason, I can't wait for Hanamura to interact with Nidai or Kuzuryuu (watch me get that name wrong for a long time). I can't see him being friends with almost anybody but the naive Sonia at this point in time.

It's actually slightly refreshing in that I think he has a better chance of being a master murderer than Yamada was - Yamada killed, but only because he was tugged around by Celes. I don't think Hanamura is going to do that.

(On an unrelated note, oren, will DR1 Free Time events be coming anytime soon? It's understandable if you want to focus on DR2, but I also presume you'd like to wrap up DR1 so it can join the archive queue.)

HappyAlpaca
Nov 10, 2012
Wow Hanamura isn't what I expected at all. Based on the character design I was thinking jolly, friendly and sort of asexual...instead we got whatever the hell that was...

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.
Well, I think Hanamura is a good representation of a male teenager. :colbert:

Funny how Dangan Ronpa characters tend to be designed to give a different impression of how they really are, for example: Sakura, Chihiro, Fukawa, Junko.

Just because SHSL Cook looks more like a laid back cute guy, there is a lot more backlash once he opens his mouth, and find out he likes doing dirty jokes and ogling girls.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Fell Fire posted:

I've had the misfortune to hear people talk about underwear as T-backs. Hanamura strikes me as the type of person who would describe someone's underwear as such, not that it makes much difference either way.

Bizarre theory: What if the students in DR2 are the ones killed in the "Worst Incident"? They all showed up in a classroom, couldn't get out, then were transported to another reality and the kidnapping covered up as murder. I don't think it makes much sense, and the number of people is off, but it's been bouncing around my head for the last couple days.

It's like (Lost spoilers): The end of the show; they're in Purgatory, or something.

Let's not do this. Oren stated clearly in the first games thread that it's nothing like that.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Hanamura reminds me a bit of Onizuka from GTO, who actually used the suck-out-the-poison line. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear a more Lelouch-y voice from him at some point, though.

Azure Dreamer
Oct 14, 2012

wearing sunglasses makes me a cool kid

orenronen posted:

Teruteru Hanamura
Height: 133cm / Weight: 69kg / Chest: 88cm / Blood type: A
Birthday: September 2
Hates: Junk food
Title: Super High-school Level Cook

:stare:

You know, as much of a creeper as Yamada was, at least he confined his creepiness to fictional characters. I kind of look forward to Hanamura's free time events (or the equivalent), actually, if only to see if there's more to him or not. Also hopefully there's more to his character than sex jokes because that would get really old really quick.

Then again, Yamada was equally "geddit he's a creepy fucker" over and over, but the delivery was actually pretty funny. I'll give the game the benefit of the doubt for now at least.

slowbeef posted:

He reminds of one of those characters that sets themselves up for a lot of social pratfalls.

This is what I'm hoping for, really. He'd be a lot more likeable (or at least funnier) if he weren't successful in his creepy creepy wooing.
(of course, if his idea of wooing is "my dick is full of poison! gimme a blowjob or I'll die!" I don't think I have to worry too much on that front)

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

I'm willing to bet, given his preference for being called "chef", that Hanamura is going to prepare a gourmet meal that "unrefined" palates will consider nasty. Or maybe one of those meals that's just a single slice of meat with a lot of decoration.

Hell, the more I think about it, the more I want to see of this little creep.

Seriously though, what is his appearance supposed to be a reference to? I got that Yamada was a range of >:3 anime faces, but this cutesy style isn't familiar to me.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Hanamura seems to me to be drawn in a style reminiscent of old '80s anime, like Speed Racer and Astro Boy.

SingerOfW
Feb 28, 2012

I shall admit my wickedness.
Some thoughts on the podcast now that I've finished listening to it (I know it should be in the DR general thread, but everyone's been commenting on it here, so whatever):

- I have to wonder if the Naegi execution scene is going to have the same impact in the anime version. Like you said, in the game, you are never sure of what's coming next, and you can totally see them killing off the main character. In the anime, however, things like that only happen either very early or at the very end, and simply knowing the number of episodes left is going to make you feel safe about Naegi even when he's about to become a SHSL Sandwich. Even having Kirigiri around as a secondary main character won't make you feel like she's going to take Naegi's place.
- This LP really is in an interesting position concerning the promotion of the game. On one hand, it basically gives you all the content you will get from buying it, so it's very close to the whole piracy debate. On the other hand, I'm sure I'm not the only one who bought a physical copy exactly because of the LP, and it feels like I'll have to buy the sequel, too. Let this be the lesson to all those silly PR managers who think that any kind of publicity will keep people from buying the game.
- I don't agree that the SHSL skills are just "there" in the first game. One way or another, each one of them did matter in some way, even if it's just Ishimaru being strict enough about the rules to challenge Mondo over it, which leads to their friendship and Ishimaru's breakdown. I suppose Celes and Hagakure's skills are close to being irrelevant, but the former made a huge gamble by having an accomplice, while the latter did make some accurate predictions.
- My post got mentioned, I suppose I should be proud of myself.

orenronen posted:

Regarding Sonia's language, and I'll expand on it in my translation notes, her English (that is, Japanese) isn't supposed to come out as terrible -- Sonia is almost never actually grammatically incorrect. What she does, though, is use overly formal and polite language (partly because she's a princess and partly because it sounds like textbook-Japanese), has some surprising vocabulary choices, and her language just sounds a little awkward in general. She also has some more language quirks that don't come out until later.
Yeah, her もちのろん is probably the thing that caught my ear the most when I was listening to the voice samples on the official website.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

Anoia posted:

Seriously though, what is his appearance supposed to be a reference to? I got that Yamada was a range of >:3 anime faces, but this cutesy style isn't familiar to me.

This might just be me, but Hanamura's rounded face reminds me of the logo from maruchan ramen noodles.

Maybe his appearance is supposed to be a reference to a brand of japanese food? His hair totally looks like a shrimp, too.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

slowbeef posted:

I agree, though with the typical culture/translation grain of salt that I can't say for sure that a Japanese character would read that the same way.

That opens up an interesting avenue of "Subverts expectations" though. After setting him up as SHSL Mostly Harmless Comical Porky's Character, if he were actually to turn out to be a serial rapist or something, it might actually be more of a shock in free time events than "I've never kissed anyone except my mommy :negative:"

Omniphile
Apr 5, 2010

Love? Justice? Pah! I'll crush them all!
So, Hanamura is pretty much Guy Fieri as a teenager. I get the feeling everyone else on the island will catch onto his ways fast though.

An interest in the occult is never innocuous in the context of a game like this. Just look at Umineko. Sonia's going to be cackling about magic sigils and how a witch did it before you know it.

Saradiart
Dec 13, 2009

OPENING MY TAI CHI IS ABOUT AS APPEALING AS THE GOATMAN OPENING HIS ANUS

slowbeef posted:

Also you can tell Nagito isn't Naegi because instead of "We will stop you. Forcibly," Naegi would've thought "Hmmm. Should I say something here? Oh, well. The opportunity's passed. Maybe next time."

Naegi would be standing there until a player inputs his commands and would be standing there until nightfall before suddenly shouting YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG at no one.

mangoman321
Apr 10, 2009
I don't think Sonia's interest in the occult is meant to be taken as a sign she's going to be praising Satan or summoning demons or what have you. As far as I know, the word 'occult' in Japanese (as an actual English loan word spelled out in katakana) is usually used to denote people who are into the supernatural, but not in an evil/malicious way. Its the kind of person who believes in ghosts, ESP, love potions, etc, maybe spilling into other unexplained phenomena like UFOs or Bigfoot. A lot like Hagakure was in DR1 actually, now that I think about it. I don't think she is going to be trying to summon any eldritch horrors, at the very least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop Rodan
Dec 5, 2011

See you in the funny papers, liebchen!

legoman727 posted:

Hanamura: Super High School Level Redditor. :gonk:

Nah, he'd have to be a paedophile to be a SHSL Redditor. :v:

And now that they mention poison, that makes me think maybe they're foreshadowing that Hanamura will kill someone with poisoned food, or at least be made a red herring that way.

• Locked thread