Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

spongeh posted:

link to this i have to see this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag

spongeh posted:

link to this i have to see this

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1376466869/lore-0/comments

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
thanks human for standing up for the right thing but im mental disable im just very bad a typing and to lazy to fix my type's and im sure sure a gang of people trying to degrade someone for 9 days non stop after they been asked to be left alone . What they like is power and control but im not weak minded as they said stuff i took notes screen shots . and how do they think kickstarter is going to see this ? This went way to far i like to laugh say some off the wall stuff but i never in my life seen anything like this but i guess people feel its ok online . None of them would say these to my face there cowards who didn't get enough love growing up and i feel sorry for them . Im happy i'm not mental i'll are anything what can you say about a person who would do that ? they feel like they can get away with what they say in there minds there above the law . I made sure i kept it as classy as possible because i know everything i say a lawyer will try to you that to hurt me .

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

if this is compatible with that stupid paypal credit card swipey device that people have for their phones, and would allow you to print receipts, then it'd be no so bad, but otherwise it's completely worthless

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
that's pretty much identical to this stupid loving thing

http://bergcloud.com/littleprinter/

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
if i was mentally disabled i'd like to think that someone that loves me would keep me the gently caress off the internet

the web is not ur private hugbox

(except yospos <3 :glomp:)

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Cold on a Cob posted:

if i was mentally disabled i'd like to think that someone that loves me would keep me the gently caress off the internet

the web is not ur private hugbox

(except yospos <3 :glomp:)

if?

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Dr. Honked posted:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Parse data

in real time?!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yospos help me repurpose this receipt printer for stupid nerds

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

Parse data

in real time?!

no way *slams palm down on large red emergency press-stop button*

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Al! posted:

yospos help me repurpose this receipt printer for stupid nerds

um we've already had a p good brainstorm

believe "use it as a receipt printer" was the best one yet

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

JawnV6 posted:

um we've already had a p good brainstorm

believe "use it as a receipt printer" was the best one yet

also "run a continuous printout of your twitter feed and pretend you're an old-timey stockbroker"

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof
followers down 87%??? i'm ruined! *jumps out window*

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i can get receipt printers cheap from work. gonna throw up a kickstarter where i just say "iphone" a lot and then let the sweet sweet retard money roll in...

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
tardbucks

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Sweevo posted:

i can get receipt printers cheap from work. gonna throw up a kickstarter where i just say "iphone" a lot and then let the sweet sweet retard money roll in...

but seriously you actually should do this.

and make it flexible funding so you are guarenteed the cash

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sweevo posted:

if you can get corey doctorow or someone equally loved by internet dorks to promote it you will never have to work again

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
you could use it to just needlessly waste paper if you wanted

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i hope they use that receipt paper thats coated in xenoestrogens just so they have an even hard time passing on their terrible genes

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
how about a printer that printed toilet paper? you could catch up on all the latest tweets and then wipe yur butt with em

penus de milo
Mar 9, 2002

CHAR CHAR
your posts and the required material for dealing with your posts combined into one handy item

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Dr. Honked posted:

i am offended at this comparison

yours is much more expensive and also is insufferably twee

and there is less javascript wanking

clearly mprint wins

wait poo poo mprint could have stolen more kickstarter money if they had the twee thing down gently caress

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat
hes related to a lawyer

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
his uncle works in the legal department at nintendo. he found a lawsuit in a dumpster and brought it home

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Dr. Honked posted:

his uncle works in the legal department at nintendo. he found a lawsuit in a dumpster and brought it home

lol

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Sparta posted:

hes related to a lawyer

how else would he know its illegal to call someone a thief on kickstarter

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

This guy, in the midst of a serious meltdown clusterfuck, has already raised 174% of Statpedia's kickstarter, and he has 30 days to go.

It won't get funded obviously but lol

Sparta
Aug 14, 2003

the other white meat
DEAR YOUTUBE: I do not own the copywrite to this video, it is just a PLACEHOLDER.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

bob greenwade posted:

Realm Hunter: Quest for the Eternity Cube

The first story arc can be found in Realm Hunter: Pursuit of the Silver Dirk and Realm Hunter: Trail of the Elder Gods, which are available at lulu.com as well as at Amazon.com. These are the only places where they are currently available in paperback form. (They're also available in electronic format at both of these sites, as well as Barnes & Noble and iTunes.)

That first arc was very well reviewed. So why hasn't it sold enough books to fund the second arc? There were two problems. First, I didn't have the money needed for distribution beyond Lulu and Amazon; that would have put it in B&N, Borders (when it existed), your local bookstore, library distributors, and elsewhere. Second, I didn't have the money to properly publicize it.

This time, I want to do it right.

I will be paying more attention to getting these books done well than getting them done on time. After all, a year or more later any tardiness will be mostly forgotten but the quality, good or bad, will live on forever (or at least until the end of human civilization).

Still, one way or another, as long as this Kickstarter is fulfilled, the project will get done. The only thing that could stop me altogether would be something truly unexpected, such as a sudden heart attack or getting hit by a meteorite.

my wife has met this man. he is weird. he carries a cane and wears a fedora. perhaps he is a goon.

i am the eternity cube.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
mayhaps perchance he ist an tardmongler?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Honked posted:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Uli could seriously afford a new computer, windows 7, and better internet if he just started a Platform Masters kickstarter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i had my realm hunting license pulled when i accidentally shot that demesne out of season

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

RZApublican posted:

Uli could seriously afford a new computer, windows 7, and better internet if he just started a Platform Masters kickstarter

that would be pretty cool. and also he could take an OOP class or ten

boy needs some structure to his coding

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dr. Honked posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leper khan
Dec 28, 2010
Honest to god thinks Half Life 2 is a bad game. But at least he likes Monster Hunter.

syscall girl posted:

that would be pretty cool. and also he could take an OOP class or ten

boy needs some structure to his coding
While this is true, I'd be worried that he would obsess too much over code quality. :ohdear:

I'd much rather he just be his magical self and continue working on his game that will never be finished.

• Locked thread