Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqB_PyVh0zo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Just from the first two seconds you could tell it was a Japanese advert

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

Vegetable posted:

Just from the first two seconds you could tell it was a Japanese advert

What with the Japanese text and all.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
I bet Messi speaks better Japanese than Sergio Ramos does English.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

TyChan posted:

Fox Sports says these are the best Premier League goals of the 2012 calendar year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxlN2rJIcgw

Chuck out Suarez's goal, lobs over the keeper are overrated, and put in Cisse's other goal against Chelsea. Can't argue number one for context but it was the product of a poo poo defending bottle job.

The Natch
Feb 16, 2011

oh man i love me some nachos

Shrapnac posted:

Chuck out Suarez's goal, lobs over the keeper are overrated, and put in Cisse's other goal against Chelsea. Can't argue number one for context but it was the product of a poo poo defending bottle job.

I was surprised Suarez's vs Newcastle wasn't there, better than the lob.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahha

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

:stare:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Oh wow SWP finally scored for QPR

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Perch found a fiver on the pitch last night and tried to give it back to whoever dropped it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Kngu4oDHQ

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Frank Lampard isn't good enough for West Ham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctWS52IA_JY

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

marcadia
Sep 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXyqFZ_fghI

Pro Patria vs Milan friendly, Boateng and his team mates walk off in protest due to racist abuse from fans of the 4th div team directed at Boateng.

Encouragingly, most of the crowd applaud the walk off.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
A PSG fan has registered Zlatan.fr and rather than asking for a payoff, he's willing to give it up if Ibra completes one of these 12 challenges.

quote:

1. Offer me a dedicated PSG jersey, with my name on it and the following quote : “After Zlatan, you really are the best !”

2. Stay at my place for a month. This way, all my life, I could say :”Ibra ? Sure, he used to sleep on my couch for a while.”

3. Offer me 3 lifetime season tickets, for two of my friends and I. Obviously, I’m talking about Official tribune tickets… don’t try to fool me with your crappy H Blue tribune tickets…

4. Win penalty kicks against me, at the Parc des Princes of course, so that you’re at home and have no excuse in case I win.

5. Beat me at Taekwondo. I’ve heard you’re not too bad at it. As I’ve never practiced that sport myself, I recommend you to choose this challenge.

6. Give me one of your hair lock as a gift. Samson’s strength came from his long hair. I think it works the same way with you. Then, I can make a key ring with it, which will bring me power for the rest of my life.

7. Beat me at FIFA13. You can choose the teams but, anyway trust me, there is no way you can make it.

8. Score a more-than-30-meter-backflip-goal in an official game. Just kidding… this is not realistic.

9. Let me slap you in the face, without saying a word… and in public obviously.

10. Offer a bare-chested dedicated photo of you to my girlfriend. Frankly, among all of those challenges, I have to confess it’s not my favorite. I’m getting fed up to see twinkles in her eyes when you take off your jersey at the end of a game.

11. Manage to have Neymar sign at PSG during the 2013 summer transfer window.

12. Simply ask me to let you have this domain name for free… but face to face and – as a tribute to Guillaume – in French obviously.

link

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

marcadia posted:

Pro Patria vs Milan friendly, Boateng and his team mates walk off in protest due to racist abuse from fans of the 4th div team directed at Boateng.

Boateng, Niang and Muntari were all being abused, and Im glad the whole team walked off. Best way to handle it, in my opinion.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

You missed the rest of it:

Lemon
May 22, 2003

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

That's mesmerising. Well done!

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Sean Wright-Phillips scoring a wonder goal, aged 8:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l347gR7jzJ8&t=22s

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Thierry Henry played for all of those teams?!

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

TyChan posted:

What? Is this a bad joke?

Also this week's Savage Says wasn't bad: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20900945

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003

TyChan posted:

Yeah, 20+ years in the BPL owning.

Ordal
Apr 13, 2004

TyChan posted:

That's how many those whole teams have in comparison to just Henry, please mock me for helping.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Ordal posted:

That's how many those whole teams have in comparison to just Henry, please mock me for helping.

I gathered. I just thought the image's design was funny.

Big Piece O Shit
Jan 30, 2006

El Hefe posted:

I bet Messi speaks better Japanese than Sergio Ramos does English.

Ramos was pretty good in Batman Forever.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

He just needs some lightning bolts on his head, The Flash style

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u62haUFHDaU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

marcadia posted:

So what would happen if players just walked off in a proper match?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

jyrka posted:

Sanctions because money is more important than the players dignity and wellbeing

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

jyrka posted:

International Match - The Host Countries FA would be fined £3 for the racist fans. The Country that walked off would be fined £100,000,000 for bringing the game into disrepute.

European Match - The Host Team would be fined £3 and so would the Host Teams Fa. The Team that walked off would be barred from Europe for 5 years and fined £100,000,000.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!

quote:

SportingIntelligence.com have released a table that positions every team in the professional English leagues, based on average points gained.

Notts played 46 league matches throughout the calendar year, winning 21, drawing 15 and losing just 10.

At an average of 1.70 points per game – 76 in total - Notts were placed 10th out of the 90 Football League teams that had spent 2012 in the top four divisions.

Excluding the four Premier League sides listed - Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea - the Magpies were ranked sixth in the standings, beaten only by Swindon Town, Sheffield United, Cardiff City, Torquay United and Port Vale.

:smug:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

New Castle

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

"Excluding the four Premier League sides listed - Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea - the Magpies were ranked sixth in the standings, beaten only by Swindon Town, Sheffield United, Cardiff City, Torquay United and Port Vale. "

Why would you even mention this

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Finally, the proof I needed that Barnsley are the Worst Club in The World

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Taff posted:

"Excluding the four Premier League sides listed - Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea - the Magpies were ranked sixth in the standings, beaten only by Swindon Town, Sheffield United, Cardiff City, Torquay United and Port Vale. "

Why would you even mention this

All those points and they couldn't even get promoted either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
The cameraman catches De Sciglio's urgent need to piss in an official photo.

• Locked thread