Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.
I had Anchorage Brewing's Whiteout Wit, batch 1, a few months ago and thought it a bit bland. I had it again tonight and it's wonderful. The Brett meshes really well with the Chardonnay flavors to create a really refreshing and complex beer. The Brett is coming on very nicely now if you can find a 2011 bottle, if not save a 2012 for a year or so and you won't be disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

funkybottoms posted:

the BA dipshit who wrote that is 23, can you loving imagine?
I know I've misused the term "esters" once or twice in here but gently caress. That review reads like something I'd expect from a Certified Cicerone who was really proud of their Certified Ciceroneness and wanted to be sure everyone in the vicinity was aware of their status as a Certified Cicerone. Kid obviously has a palate, but he needs to spend a couple of years on the bottom of a keg of Old Style to get some perspective.

crazyfish posted:

Sure enough, just from sniffing the cork, she was able to tell that the beer was oxidised and shared a taster of the bad bottle right before she opened a new one. Comparing directly to the good one, it was easy to tell the flaws, but given that I had not had Mamouche before, it was really nice to be able to know that I was getting the beer as it was supposed to taste.
And see this right here? This is the kind of poo poo a CC should be able to pull off. I've yet to meet one who can. And yet a plain old bartender (who's obviously well trained and has put in some practice) did it without fuss. I'm not sure a cicerone on the Strip would even have the pull with his or her manager to get a second bottle of something rare if the first one was flawed.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???

funkybottoms posted:

the BA dipshit who wrote that is 23, can you loving imagine?

Wow, Pitchfork is loving LEAKING.

In worthwhile reviews, I dove into the cellar for a bottle of Lost Abbey's Deliverance from 2010. Extremely pleased with it, given I've grown comfortable and now expect absolutely no shortage of booze burn in their beers. Between Cuvee Tomme and the bourbon & brandy versions of Angel's Share, it was a challenge and a treat to pick out the qualities of each beer's influence on this blended beer. As such, it was a little bit of a lot of things on the nose and tongue; cherry, dirt, apple, oak, tobacco, leather, cocoa, and something which seemed like strawberry but is more likely something I'm just identifying poorly. I wish it opened up a bit more in the mouth, but it's a minor niggle.

In the end, I'm glad I sat on the bottle for a few years, and if you're doing the same I have a feeling closer to three years would serve it better.

Now, bring on Cuvee Tomme, we're about at that point in the year to be hearing about it.

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

wattershed posted:

Now, bring on Cuvee Tomme, we're about at that point in the year to be hearing about it.

I think I saw a youtube video not too long ago where they said they were bottling it around December 15th, so it probably needs a bit of time to carb up (or not). Really want to try it, though I'm not sure what I'm going to have to give up to get a bottle.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???

crazyfish posted:

I think I saw a youtube video not too long ago where they said they were bottling it around December 15th, so it probably needs a bit of time to carb up (or not). Really want to try it, though I'm not sure what I'm going to have to give up to get a bottle.

I've never found it hard to find around here, so if I see my usual amount on store shelves, I'm sure we can work something out.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

danbanana posted:

I've been turned off more lately by the Bruery. Haven't had anything spectacular from them since Melange 3.

I think they are just riding the wave of people willing to pay tons of cash for their "high end" beers.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Glottis posted:

I think they are just riding the wave of people willing to pay tons of cash for their "high end" beers.

well, there are a lot of things available on a large scale now that never made it out of CA, so i'm wondering if they had some issues scaling up the production

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
Honestly The Bruery has been doing some pretty awesome stuff lately.
My list of awesome Bruery beers I've had in the last year
1: Tart of Darkness (just had a 2012 last night, wow)
2: Filmishmish
3: Oui Oui
4: Smoking Wood Bourbon
5: Sans Pagaie

I've heard White Chocolate is crazy good but I haven't opened it up yet, nor White Oak which I also hear is tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed a bottle of 4 Calling Birds I opened up over Christmas vacation. Honestly I really like the kind of stuff The Bruery is putting out and can't think of many other breweries that are doing as high quality, expressive and well integrated interesting beers the same kind of way they are.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

funkybottoms posted:

well, there are a lot of things available on a large scale now that never made it out of CA, so i'm wondering if they had some issues scaling up the production

I don't think I've had anything bad from them, but I've also found that their price:quality ratio isn't as high as similar styles from other breweries. I liked Tart of Darkness just fine but Madrugada Obscura is less than 2/3 the price and, in my opinion, better. Similar situation for Oude Tart and even some of their regular releases. Not bitching about quality, just one of those breweries that I've decided usually isn't worth the price of admission.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.
This isn't a beer related post, rather a post to the community and their opinion of me. I understand I've pissed a lot of you off in the past year or so I've been posting here and despite seeming like it, that was never my intention. I've had a rough year losing my close friend and I've been letting my negative energy out in all ways except the healthy ones. I've realized that I've been a prick and that many of you don't care what I have to say at this point. If that's how you feel, then I don't blame you. I like this thread, I've learned a lot from it and I would like to be a part of it again. I realize my posts are generally ignored now and if that's the general consensus of the thread after this post then I'll quietly bow out. I would like to participate and start fresh if possible, but if the majority would rather not see me post here anymore then that's all there is.

I would like to ask someone to quote this so those who have me ignored can see this plea of sorts.

Cheers

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Midorka posted:

This isn't a beer related post, rather a post to the community and their opinion of me. I understand I've pissed a lot of you off in the past year or so I've been posting here and despite seeming like it, that was never my intention. I've had a rough year losing my close friend and I've been letting my negative energy out in all ways except the healthy ones. I've realized that I've been a prick and that many of you don't care what I have to say at this point. If that's how you feel, then I don't blame you. I like this thread, I've learned a lot from it and I would like to be a part of it again. I realize my posts are generally ignored now and if that's the general consensus of the thread after this post then I'll quietly bow out. I would like to participate and start fresh if possible, but if the majority would rather not see me post here anymore then that's all there is.

I would like to ask someone to quote this so those who have me ignored can see this plea of sorts.

Cheers

I've gone back and forth on having you on/off ignore, and honestly you seem to be more reasonable these days. No worries.

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

I blocked you because your avatar was vaguely inappropriate seeming, and not something I wanted people to see at work, FWIW.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

I've come lots closer to having ShaneB on ignore over the years but he doesn't post near as much anymore anyway :saddowns:

Back onto beer news, Russian River confirmed on FB that the pullout was for WA only

quote:

Vinnie and I have recently made the difficult decision to stop distributing in the state of Washington. Unfortunately, the letter we drafted and addressed to our Washington accounts made it's way to the media and is online for the whole world to read! If you have not yet read it, go to the Seattle Beer News website. It's clear and it's honest. There is a lot of chatter and speculation on the internet about what's "really" going on. The truth is spelled out and not between the lines. We just don't have the beer. For those of you who have been to our brewpub, you are well-aware of how busy it is all of the time. Our brewpub accounts for more than 50% of our revenue, which is extraordinary for a brewery our size! The beer we are not sending to Washington is going straight to Downtown Santa Rosa to feed the machine we call our brewpub. It will not be distributed to other wholesalers. I did, however, address the difficulty we have had managing our brand in Washington, which appears to be due to some unique state liquor laws. But that's not why we pulled out. That only helped us decide which market. If we had the beer, we would absolutely be happy to continue our relationship with Click and ship our beer to the beautiful state of Washington regardles of state liquor laws. To squelch any other rumors: we have NO plans for expansion at this time. Those conversations are still at the "Vinnie and I chatting on the couch in the evening over a couple glasses of wine" phase. As for the rumor that we are pulling out of Oregon or any other market: those aren't true at all! Any other rumors, probably not true either :-)

I hope this clears things up. We are most apologetic to our fans and friends in Washington. We also hope to return someday if you will have us back!

SUPER HASSLER fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jan 4, 2013

PoopShipDestroyer
Jan 13, 2006

I think he's ready for a chair
I personally put you on ignore because of a long history of awful poo poo posting. You came into this thread once drunk by your own admission claiming that if a beer didn't make it to Philly, it wasn't worth drinking and then proceeding to belligerently argue with everyone. There have been a couple other times you've posted where I suspect you're drunk because you post worse and more snobbish than usual. You constantly bring up that you work in a beer store / have friends in beer stores / are a "business major" completely unsolicited while bragging about how awful you treat your customers who aren't regulars. Then of course are the posts where you loudly bragged about how awful you consider some beer and how you were forced to drain pour a $40 purchase after one sip (although, admittedly, these posts largely stopped prior to me ignoring you).

Post or don't post, the ignore feature exists for a reason.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

SUPER HASSLER posted:

I've come lots closer to having ShaneB on ignore over the years but he doesn't post near as much anymore anyway :saddowns:

Thread needs more ShaneB.

Last time the post count per thread feature was working, Midorka had several hundred posts more than the second most prolific poster in this thread. I'm thinking people will be happy with less quantity/more quality posting. Maybe.

Chicagoons: Anyone gonna be around Jan 19/20? Considering a drive down, would love to do a bottle share.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

rage-saq posted:

I've heard White Chocolate is crazy good but I haven't opened it up yet, nor White Oak which I also hear is tasty. I thoroughly enjoyed a bottle of 4 Calling Birds I opened up over Christmas vacation. Honestly I really like the kind of stuff The Bruery is putting out and can't think of many other breweries that are doing as high quality, expressive and well integrated interesting beers the same kind of way they are.
White Chocolate tastes like a waffle cone. White Oak is one of my favorite non-sours from them this year, it's well put together and a fantastic beer. I'm not a huge fan of Oui Oui but everything else on your list I agree was great. Oude Tart was also better this year than last. It seems to me The Bruery has done the increasing-production thing better than any brewery in recent memory; their quality has been constantly high and the variety is only increasing.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Sirotan posted:

... the second most prolific poster in this thread...

Chicagoons: Anyone gonna be around Jan 19/20? Considering a drive down, would love to do a bottle share.

I'm pretty sure I was shocked to find I was the 2nd more prolific poster. I blame my day job which often gives me short periods in which I can legitimately get zero work done. Or I'm just lame.

RE: 19th and 20th... I'd absolutely be in but unfortunately have a friend from out of town in that weekend. I still don't have final plans, but definitely would be out the 19th with a small possibility of making it the 20th.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

global tetrahedron posted:

I blocked you because your avatar was vaguely inappropriate seeming, and not something I wanted people to see at work, FWIW.

To be fair, if I remember right someone bought it for him (or maybe even a mod assigned it) as punishment for starting a really long and annoying argument.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
I think I'll be around that weekend.

I wonder if I have anything good to share...

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Up next in mixing weird beers together.

Pinocchio's got some of DuClaw's Sweet Baby Jesus in, it's a chocolate peanut-butter porter. It's not wonderful, but it's not bad, actually has some peanut butter flavor in it, it doesn't take like that one Shorts abomination, you know the one I mean.

Then the guy who plays horn for the Specials shows up and orders a Wells Banana Bread.

Banana beer. Peanut-butter beer. I think you see where this is heading.

The base beers aren't that great (and one of them is actually awful), so this doesn't turn out as well as Wake-n-Moo does, but it does manage to be better than both of them individually. So that's something.

Retemnav
Mar 20, 2007
Then I'd certainly be a damned fool to feel any other way, wouldn't I?

Phanatic posted:

Up next in mixing weird beers together.

Pinocchio's got some of DuClaw's Sweet Baby Jesus in, it's a chocolate peanut-butter porter. It's not wonderful, but it's not bad, actually has some peanut butter flavor in it, it doesn't take like that one Shorts abomination, you know the one I mean.

Then the guy who plays horn for the Specials shows up and orders a Wells Banana Bread.

Banana beer. Peanut-butter beer. I think you see where this is heading.

The base beers aren't that great (and one of them is actually awful), so this doesn't turn out as well as Wake-n-Moo does, but it does manage to be better than both of them individually. So that's something.

And it's already a depressant, so name it the Elvis Presley.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

bartolimu posted:

White Chocolate tastes like a waffle cone. White Oak is one of my favorite non-sours from them this year, it's well put together and a fantastic beer. I'm not a huge fan of Oui Oui but everything else on your list I agree was great. Oude Tart was also better this year than last. It seems to me The Bruery has done the increasing-production thing better than any brewery in recent memory; their quality has been constantly high and the variety is only increasing.

I'll be sitting on White Chocolate for a few years I guess. How does White Oak compare to Smoking Wood?
I also havent tried 5 golden rings, oude tart 2012 or fruet yet, though my experience has shown that the Anno beers (papier, etc) need at least a year of in bottle aging before they are ready to go, so I guess its time to open a Cuir.

Astronaut Jones
Oct 18, 2007
Destination Moon

I might have to tie one on at Capone's this weekend and get my fill of Christmas beers before they disappear.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

rage-saq posted:

... though my experience has shown that the Anno beers (papier, etc) need at least a year of in bottle aging before they are ready to go, so I guess its time to open a Cuir.

Split a bottle of Coton at Aces and Ales in Vegas a few months ago with two friends and we had trouble finishing it. Found it sticky sweet. It was good but I seriously think you need multiple people to work on it. It's the only one of those I've had but I am sitting on a bottle of Fruet which I figure I'll sit on for... a while.

Phanatic posted:

This is an amazing sentence. Can I vote to change the title of this thread to Let's talk beer 3: Then the guy who plays horn for the Specials shows up and orders a Wells Banana Bread.???

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

danbanana posted:

Split a bottle of Coton at Aces and Ales in Vegas a few months ago with two friends and we had trouble finishing it. Found it sticky sweet. It's the only one of those I've had but I am sitting on a bottle of Fruet which I figure I'll sit on for... a while.

This is an amazing sentence. Can I vote to change the title of this thread to Let's talk beer 3: Then the guy who plays horn for the Specials shows up and orders a Wells Banana Bread.???

The Anno beers are big complex sweetish beers, its kind of the point. They are too hot for the better part of a year and then after that you split it at least 4 ways at a tasting party and its great, definitely not something you can drink a ton of.

I had a Coton in Oct 2011 that I split 4 or 5 ways and we all thought it was excellent. Fruet is probably going to be a bit different since its now 100% bourbon barrel aged, not something they were regularly pulling off before. I wonder how much of their solera project they had to "reset" or change up for this.

rage-saq fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jan 4, 2013

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

bartolimu posted:

Have you or rage-saq tried Fruet? I'm really curious if that's worth the $35 price of admission.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

I opened a Fruet when it was released with some friends. 100% barrel aging agrees with it quite a lot - it's probably the most enjoyable Anno beer fresh, way less sugary. That said, it will benefit from a couple of years for sure. Save it for at least another six months, then drink whenever you feel like it.

rage-saq posted:

I'll be sitting on White Chocolate for a few years I guess. How does White Oak compare to Smoking Wood?
I also havent tried 5 golden rings, oude tart 2012 or fruet yet, though my experience has shown that the Anno beers (papier, etc) need at least a year of in bottle aging before they are ready to go, so I guess its time to open a Cuir.
I've got two White Chocolate left and will probably sit on them both for some time. If you get a chance to open a Chocolate Rain with it, they mix...interestingly. Like a boozy chocolate-covered sugar waffle or something.

White Oak doesn't have a lot in common with Smoking Wood, IMO. It's quite wheaty, both in the sense of being hazy and having a lot of wheat beer flavors. The aroma is pretty muted, even in a tulip. Flavor's big though: typical Belgian spice notes with vanilla/coconut, fruity yeast and the overarching wheat flavors. It could have easily been a hot mess, but I think it comes together remarkably well. The bourbon might be a little heavier than it would need to be, but White Oak isn't exactly an exercise in subtlety. Just like with Fruet et al., share this with a couple/three friends for maximum pleasure.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

air- posted:

Have you or rage-saq tried Fruet? I'm really curious if that's worth the $35 price of admission.

I have had both Papier and Coton at different ages and Cuir when it was young, my experience with them is very similar.
At bottling the beers are fairly hot and a little bit of a mess, and need to sit and think about what they've done for a while. Papier was a little bit together at bottling but Coton and Cuir were definitely not.

After about a year the heat dies down a lot and the flavor complexity starts to get "in focus" and these beers are pretty good, but not something you are going to be able to down a lot of.

I've only had a Papier that was 2 years old and it was really, really good. The next tasting I'm able to get some buddies around for I'm going to open up a Coton that is now 2 years and see how its doing. I haven't opened up any bottles that were older than 2 years but I can imagine they are doing really well, and if I had more than 1 bottle of Papier left I'd consider opening it up sometime soon.

I like this beer a lot but $35 is getting a bit steep and if it weren't for my reserve society discount I probably would have only bought 1 bottle.

rage-saq fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jan 4, 2013

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"

Sirotan posted:

Thread needs more ShaneB.

Last time the post count per thread feature was working, Midorka had several hundred posts more than the second most prolific poster in this thread. I'm thinking people will be happy with less quantity/more quality posting. Maybe.

I'll be around.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

bartolimu posted:

It seems to me The Bruery has done the increasing-production thing better than any brewery in recent memory; their quality has been constantly high and the variety is only increasing.

that was a theory on my part- i hadn't had a lot of them before and therefore couldn't judge them based on past experience. the Rueuze was the only one that totally fell flat (pun intended, i guess), but i didn't really dig on White Oak, either, as it seriously tasted like pickle juice to me. the rest of my group liked it, though, so that may have just been me.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

SUPER HASSLER posted:

:( I'm just grumpy.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

rage-saq posted:

Ichigo Highway was pretty good, although it wasn't distributed. Sour in the Rye, too. The only beer that's disappointed me from The Bruery was Autumn Maple and White Oak (mainly due to the price) this year.

Phanatic posted:

Fresh Shorts Uber Goober is amazing. Killed a growler of it with a couple buddies a few weeks ago. I've never had it in bottles but I've heard they had a ton of infection issues with it.

Corb3t fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jan 5, 2013

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

crazyfish posted:

I actually laughed at this. Cuvee de Tomme from last year was just flat out uncarbonated.

RiggenBlaque posted:

I personally put you on ignore because of a long history of awful poo poo posting. You came into this thread once drunk by your own admission claiming that if a beer didn't make it to Philly, it wasn't worth drinking and then proceeding to belligerently argue with everyone. There have been a couple other times you've posted where I suspect you're drunk because you post worse and more snobbish than usual. You constantly bring up that you work in a beer store / have friends in beer stores / are a "business major" completely unsolicited while bragging about how awful you treat your customers who aren't regulars. Then of course are the posts where you loudly bragged about how awful you consider some beer and how you were forced to drain pour a $40 purchase after one sip (although, admittedly, these posts largely stopped prior to me ignoring you).

The "I put out a case of Mad Elf to troll customers" thing was pretty loving egregious.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jan 5, 2013

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Falling Rock Taphouse has some pretty cool events this month. Cantillon Kriek tapping this weekend, verticals of Avery's Czar and Alaskan Smoked Porter and just generally clearing out their cellar of random vintage kegs/bottles all month. Not sure I feel like getting up early as hell on a Sunday to make sure I'm there in time to get some Cantillon, but it's tempting...

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi
First budget test of 2013: Local bar has BCBS, CW's Bourbon Barrel Stout, and Local Option Bourbon Barrel Kentucky Common (loving awesome) on tap. Cherry Rye, BCBS Coffee, and Cantillon Gueuze in bottles. I resisted outside of the CW and LO beers.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

Bag of Sun Chips posted:

Ichigo Highway was pretty good, although it wasn't distributed. Sour in the Rye, too. The only beer that's disappointed me from The Bruery was Autumn Maple and White Oak (mainly due to the price) this year.
I forgot Ichigo Highway - I tried it on 12/12/12 and yes, it was great. Best strawberry beer I've ever had hands down. As far as Autumn Maple goes, I've had it fresh, 1.5 years old, bourbon barrel aged, and with Brett and no amount of tampering makes it a drinkable. It's just plain a bad beer.

quote:

Fresh Shorts Uber Goober is amazing. Killed a growler of it with a couple buddies a few weeks ago. I've never had it in bottles but I've heard they had a ton of infection issues with it.

I had it at EBF a couple of years ago and was thoroughly unimpressed. It was the least toxic Shorts thing there, I guess that's a positive thing. Funky Buddha did it infinitely better at EBF last year.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

RiggenBlaque posted:

I understand, and I honestly apologize for all that that is worth. I don't want to take away anymore from the thread I just wanted to apologize and I hope that I can contribute to this thread better in the New Year.

@Angry Grimace, yes I know that was a poor decision on my part. I shouldn't have done it and I do regret even admitting to it.

As for Fruet, it was expensive but I am glad I ponied up and bought two bottles as I really liked it fresh it has a lot of fruit flavors like black cherries and grapes, it reminded me a lot of wine with the barrel flavors being mild but adding a nice complexity to beer.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

danbanana posted:

First budget test of 2013: Local bar has BCBS, CW's Bourbon Barrel Stout, and Local Option Bourbon Barrel Kentucky Common (loving awesome) on tap. Cherry Rye, BCBS Coffee, and Cantillon Gueuze in bottles. I resisted outside of the CW and LO beers.

Soooo...What bar is this? I would also like a chance to 'resist'.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

ChiTownEddie posted:

Soooo...What bar is this? I would also like a chance to 'resist'.

Poor Phils in Oak Park. Green line to Harlem/Lake. 2 blocks south on Marion. Most underrated bar in Chicagoland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Gosh bless it. I went to school in Oak Park. I am quite familiar. (Got off at the Marion St Metra every day for high school)
In fact I keep having friends move to OP/RF/FP and recommending Poor Phils to them. One day I'll make it back out to there.