Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrMaddux
Mar 2, 2012

Sup Buds
Welp, time to get macro writing. Also what is up with the 30 day account life to move a character? Seems pointless to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Pon de Bundy posted:

I need this. So sick of switching between my sk and necro or bard or whatever whatever over and over, distracting me and making me play one of them half assed while I tab back and forth. All the god drat necro has to do is dot and wash his hands.
With ISBoxer you won't have to alt tab regularly, you just make hotkeys that send commands to your box windows in the background. It's far from as powerful as MQ2 (never tried it), but it's not cheating or automating to the point of botting.

lotor9530
Apr 29, 2009
It should be noted that unless someone has taken to doing it, you'll need to be able to update MQ2 yourself if you play on Test, as it is not supported by the MQ2 community.

revenance
Sep 7, 2003

can you hear the sleepless lullaby?
Let it be known that Pon de Bundy does indeed do butt stuff, and that he is a hero to the test folks.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I need help with ISboxer. Its confusing the poo poo out of me. I just want it set up so my necromancer will do his dots and be a good boy while I focus on my SK.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
You can't automate the dots with ISBoxer (requires MQ2 that I posted about last page), so what you want to do is to configure ISBoxer to send certain keys to your Necro's window and not your SK's, then create hotkeys on your necro attached to those keypresses that fire off the dots. It sounds way more confusing than it actually is, so here's an example:

You want your necro to stack dots from, say, spell gem 1 through spell gem 5. Make a couple hotbar macros on the necro that cast those dots. In EQ's options, set the hotkeys for triggering those macros to, say, numpad 1 through 5, so that if you're playing the necro normally, pressing Numpad 1 casts spell gem 1, etc.

Now go into ISBoxer and configure it so that any time it receives a Numpad1 keypress, it passes it to the Necro window and NOT your SK window. If you set it up right, you can be on your SK and just mash numpad 1-5 to stack necro dots.

It works easier if you make hotkeys on the necro that cast multiple spells, like:

/cast 1
/pause 40 (waits 4 seconds for the spell to finish casting and your spells to open back up)
/cast 2
/pause 60
etc. etc.

You can also slap a /sit at the end of your last hotkey so the necro auto-meds after he finishes stacking the dots

Creative Bicycle
Apr 19, 2001

I have a hole!
For anyone on Luclin who's available and wants their 2.0 orb: we're organizing a little raid time for CoA next sunday (the 13th) starting at around 5pm PST-ish. We should have at least 6 80+ characters there helping out, and zoning in requires at least level 68.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Creative Bicycle posted:

For anyone on Luclin who's available and wants their 2.0 orb: we're organizing a little raid time for CoA next sunday (the 13th) starting at around 5pm PST-ish. We should have at least 6 80+ characters there helping out, and zoning in requires at least level 68.

That's what I came here to post about.

Beyond that, I have a request: I accidentally put my Cowl of Mortality in the guild bank of the goon guild on Luclin, and somebody took it. I would be much obliged if that person would return it as I did not mean to put it there in the first place. Thank you.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Pilsner posted:

http://isboxer.com/wiki/EQ1:Quick_Start_Guide and http://isboxer.com/wiki/Key_Map should get you started. Use the Wizard to get started and you really should be going. Then just fiddle around the UI and google every time you're in doubt.

As said that's a matter of EQ, but it always sounds strange to me when people complain about /follow, as it works just fine for me. It's laggy for sure, but you just have to get used to it. The characters that follow only start moving when you get a set distance away from them, will turn to face you, and when navigating corners, try to "slam into walls" as you run to give your followers a bit of leeway. Your followers will slide along walls until they reach the corner, so to speak. Also, if a box is really stuck but still hooked on following you, you can very often switch to them and simply use mouselook to get them zoomed back on track.

Everyone who is having problems with /follow in the background:

Go into display settings and change "maximum background fps" from minimum to the maximum. That's all.

JustJeff88 posted:

That's what I came here to post about.

Beyond that, I have a request: I accidentally put my Cowl of Mortality in the guild bank of the goon guild on Luclin, and somebody took it. I would be much obliged if that person would return it as I did not mean to put it there in the first place. Thank you.

Hah I just put that on as a twink item when I found it in there. I'll throw it back in when I log on.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Creative Bicycle posted:

If I'm not wrapped up in RoF stuff with my fellowship I may join in for this. Bringing my ranger (Usli) would probably make it a little too trivial so if I come I'll just drag out my near-80 monk and bring along the shaman for ridiculous buffs/healing.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

Vomik posted:

Everyone who is having problems with /follow in the background:

Go into display settings and change "maximum background fps" from minimum to the maximum. That's all.

Hah I just put that on as a twink item when I found it in there. I'll throw it back in when I log on.

Thank you. I try to be very generous to help out the up-and-comers, but that is something rare and valuable that I would like to hold onto.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Is the EQ billing site hosed for anyone? Keep getting purchase preview error :sad:

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

MrTheDevious posted:

It works easier if you make hotkeys on the necro that cast multiple spells, like:

/cast 1
/pause 40 (waits 4 seconds for the spell to finish casting and your spells to open back up)
/cast 2
/pause 60
etc. etc.

You can also slap a /sit at the end of your last hotkey so the necro auto-meds after he finishes stacking the dots
You're getting rusty. :) The right way of doing it is like this:

/pause 40, /cast 1
/pause 40, /cast 2
etc.

It executes the pause after the cast, strangely enough. I also usually make the first line: /pause 5, /assist Pilsner, but you could also make a separate assist macro and have your ISBoxer hotkey call the assist hotkey, then the nuke/dot macro (with a 0.5s pause in between).

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Crap you're right :(

I can bring my Sham or Bard to the Anguish run, too if you guys need more dudes. SK kinda makes it no fun

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

MrTheDevious posted:

Crap you're right :(

I can bring my Sham or Bard to the Anguish run, too if you guys need more dudes. SK kinda makes it no fun

I wouldn't mind if you brought a bard, as I would like to bring as few of my characters as possible just to make things easier for me. I realise that Anguish is trivial for a small group of 80+ characters, but I am not a deft multi-boxer.

Of my SK/druid/bard/wizard, I am definitely bringing my wizard as he needs the Globe of Discordant Energy for his 2.0 someday (SK and bard already have their 2.0's, and my druid has a Globe despite never having done another bit of his 1.5/2.0 path) and I don't mind bringing my SK so that we have a true and proper tank (he is 80, but very well geared and AA'd), but ideally I would like to keep things small so that I can be effective rather than doing precious little with multiple characters. I would actually quite like it if someone could bring a cleric, but there aren't many of those in the goon guild, so several secondary healers (druids/shaman) might be our best option.

I know that Creative Bicycle has a shaman/monk/enchanter, all about level 87, but how many he is keen to bring along, I cannot say.

Addendum: I think it only fair that we allow Integ the Rogue to have the first Globe that drops, as he is almost done with his 2.0 and he put a lot of effort into trying to get this event organised. That said, 4 Globes total should drop if we do a full run, so I want at least enough people so that each Globe goes to someone who might use it to finish his 2.0 someday... let's call it a No Globe Left Behind policy.

JustJeff88 fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jan 6, 2013

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

I don't know how many players you'll be, but the final boss of CoA (Overlord Mata Muram) is no pushover with a small group. He does an AoE debuff that after 30 seconds death touches you. I can be cured, but you will most likely need about 2 curers per 6 players or so to cure it quickly enough. A priest's Radiant Cure takes care of it, but its cooldown is too long, so load up in some regular cure spells and be very alert.

Good luck!

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

I like the idea of a list of goons, perhaps one for Luclin and Test both. I'd like to bullshit with some goons while collecting bear asses from 1999. I was on Test most of the day I think there were only like 5 people in channel max. Is Luclin really that dead or is it just dead comparatively and there are a bunch of goons still on it? I wouldn't mind paying for content if it means actually exploring this game with other Internet assholes.

bacon!
Dec 10, 2003

The fierce urgency of now

TheHoosier posted:

I like the idea of a list of goons, perhaps one for Luclin and Test both. I'd like to bullshit with some goons while collecting bear asses from 1999. I was on Test most of the day I think there were only like 5 people in channel max. Is Luclin really that dead or is it just dead comparatively and there are a bunch of goons still on it? I wouldn't mind paying for content if it means actually exploring this game with other Internet assholes.

There seems to be 10+ people in 'goontest' every time I've logged on in the past couple weeks. Join with us!

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Alrighty then! Probably be on tomorrow night and Wednesday during the afternoon.

To get further discussion going, let me ask this: let's assume the RNG art a heartless bitch and I attain no gear while mob blendering for 20 levels or so. Is that the time to start doing quests or should I just pray it gets better?

I'm not new to MMOs, having played WoW until MoP, Rift til 50, and LotrO. EQ just feels like an entirely different beast. It feels as though im starting all over again. Kinda nice actually.

TheHoosier fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jan 7, 2013

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Pilsner posted:

I don't know how many players you'll be, but the final boss of CoA (Overlord Mata Muram) is no pushover with a small group. He does an AoE debuff that after 30 seconds death touches you. I can be cured, but you will most likely need about 2 curers per 6 players or so to cure it quickly enough. A priest's Radiant Cure takes care of it, but its cooldown is too long, so load up in some regular cure spells and be very alert.

Good luck!

If we're using an 80 tank, it's gonna take some really hefty heals to keep him alive long enough to kill pretty much anything but Ture. Keldovan has a stacking heal/dps debuff if there aren't enough goons to kill the pit pigs, Jelvan is just an assload of damage when one tank has to tank all 3 for a while, Hanvar takes 45+ minutes, AMV requires the same RC cure, and OMM I'm fairly certain isn't even possible with a small group + level 80 tank.

As comparison, with my 4box at 88 and I think 2 full groups of goons, we wiped once on AMV and never managed OMM. 4box at 91 I could take OMM by ignoring the monk and bard until they died, then duoing slowly with the SK/Sham, but it was still not a pushover. OMM's an rear end in a top hat.

^^^ New guy, just use/grab from guild bank/buy Defiant gear until level 75+. EverQuest is the best(worst) named game ever simply because there are not, in fact, any quests worth doing for the first 70 levels. At that point, depending on your class, your Epic quest *may* be worth doing. Around 75-80, if you can find a group for it, the Mercenary upgrade quest is worth doing. Then there aren't really any other quests worth doing until 85+ when you can optionally do HoT progression quests, but those aren't really worth doing either unless you just want to do them and can find a full group of other people who want to do them, too.

MrTheDevious fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jan 7, 2013

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
You're wrong about the questing. The Hero's Journey line of quests gives pieces identical to defiant, as well as the non visible pieces. They're worth doing for Crescent Reach and Blightfire Moors, although depending on how fast you level, skipping ahead a few zones may make sense. Some of the later quests in the category are too much of a hassle to bother, but those first two zones have good quest rewards for a starting character. Type /ach to see the achievements menu; Hero's Journey is the category you want. While some of the quests have decent individual rewards, completing all the quests in a category is what gives you the good stuff.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

MrTheDevious posted:

A lot of stuff about Anguish

Well, I know that we did a Goon Anguish run last summer and at least made some progress and took down a few bosses, including that one bastard who takes half a human lifetime to kill, but we have a definite shortage of proper tanks in Ominous. In fact, I cannot think of one proper, true tank (warrior, paladin, SK) who actively plays and is higher level than my 80 SK. Last night we ran a guild group up to Ashengate, and I had to dual box my SK with my wizard so that we had a sturdier tank than a bloody J1 merc, which meant that I pretty much did nothing but tank while my wizard followed me around and did gently caress all. We had a rogue and another wizard in the group to compensate, but that kind of belies the shortage of tanks in the guild.

I'm not doubting what you say in the slightest, but I am a little surprised that the content is so daunting for 80th level people. This zone came out when the level cap was 70/75 (I think) and a well-geared 80 is exponentially better than even the best-kitted 70/75 due to the huge power curve on gear starting at that level. Mercs are not a possibility, being a raid encounter, so I am not sure what else to say.

Not Grover
Nov 6, 2007
I could bring my 80 bard for Anguish, maybe. I've been starting to feel the itch, so maybe (maybe!) I'll even have Landric make a reappearance.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

Not Grover posted:

I could bring my 80 bard for Anguish, maybe. I've been starting to feel the itch, so maybe (maybe!) I'll even have Landric make a reappearance.

That would be kind; I have an 80 bard also but bards still take a good amount of work to play properly (even with /melody), so I would like to focus on other characters.

I think that it would be a good idea if we started putting the names of posters, their characters, and their servers in the OP so that people know who is where and who is who, whether people be on Luclin, Test, FV, or elsewhere. (whew - that was a lot of wh- words!)

I'll go ahead and kick off:

All of my characters are on Luclin

Nylander (80 Druid)
Sypherr (80 Bard)
Kaverin (80 Shadow Knight)
Bizrip (80 Wizard)

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Yeah, that Goon run was with me tanking on Kodaji at 88. I'm not saying an 80 can't tank the zone period, just that we're going to need a few decent healers for it. I couldn't solo heal it with my Shaman healing my SK until they were both 85. I may be a bit off on these numbers since it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure even KTH decks for around 5-5500 max.

On the other hand, Ture and Hanvar are laughably low-DPS, so that's at least 1 guaranteed orb. I can log whoever in for it, but they'll all be in HoT T1 since I can't wear my VoA gear if I'm not on Test :3: If poo poo really hits the fan though, Kodaji can tank everything through AMV fine in it

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

JustJeff88 posted:

All of my characters are on Luclin

Nylander (80 Druid)
Sypherr (80 Bard)
Kaverin (80 Shadow Knight)
Bizrip (80 Wizard)

All of my characters are on Test

Mileye: 85 Monk
Carrex: 85 Chanter
Hahnah: 75 Mage
Cheney: 73 SK
Barracka: 73 Shaman
Random Alts: 45-71

Honestly I cannot play this game for more than 30 minutes at a time anymore. I get the itch to play and I get all excited! Then I log on and am bored out of my mind. I can't even grind through a Lesson anymore without being so bored I just /q. I'd love to do something with actual people instead of grinding myself to sleep with my box crew and mercs.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jan 7, 2013

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Same here. That's why I never log on unless it's something like the planned CoA run. Just isn't fun anymore otherwise :(

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

RCarr posted:

All of my characters are on Test

Mileye: 85 Monk
Carrex: 85 Chanter
Hahnah: 75 Mage
Cheney: 73 SK
Barracka: 73 Shaman
Random Alts: 45-71

Honestly I cannot play this game for more than 30 minutes at a time anymore. I get the itch to play and I get all excited! Then I log on and am bored out of my mind. I can't even grind through a Lesson anymore without being so bored I just /q. I'd love to do something with actual people instead of grinding myself to sleep with my box crew and mercs.

I actually still enjoy grinding, but in small doses. My SK and wizard aren't "old" enough to have Lesson, and I miss it so very, very much, especially with my wizard because my SK is well-built for swarming (I also already burned all of my exp potions). My druid/bard/SK all have exactly 1200 AA (capped) but my wizard, who I just made a few weeks ago, only has 400-some and I would like to get him up to 1200 before Spring terms starts the second week of February and I have no free time. Being able to come on every day, pop a Lesson, and get a good amount of AA while laying the proverbial smackdown on a bunch of monsters is efficient and a good way to blow off some steam. Not that I cannot do that anyway, but having that half-hour window really creates a sense of urgency, gives you a definite time limit, and gets you to focus to maximize the benefit of that half hour.

Oh, and you get twice the experience as well; that is also nice.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

I kinda wish I'd never leveled the SK past 88. I miss having Thal to swarm in so much and Kaesora is so much effort away from where I'm at now :(

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I just hit 90 with Riverrs and Funzoe on test and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to start doing some of the VoA progression stuff with me. I did a couple of the intro VoA quests in Argath last night and I was getting ~20AAs per quest (repeatable every 6 hours and they only took about 30-45 minutes to complete). I thought this was quite good considering my toons have 1k and 2k AA. I know some of the RoF gear makes the VoA stuff obsolete, but it might be fun. I'd also like to do Anguish so I can get Riverrs his bard 2.0. I don't have the patience to box an entire group (specifically tanking and healing) so if anyone wants to team up with me on test let me know. I also enjoy PLing people or helping with epics when I can so don't hesitate to ask in /goontest.

Also, I've been able to find some really cheap visible 98+ gear from RoF on the Test bazaar lately (4-6k per piece). Some of the other prices for the same gear has been 50k+. I can't use it yet, but the people selling it seem to be copying it over every 8 hours or so it might be worth buying.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I've never done Anguish. I'd be happy to bring my 85 Monk and/or 85 Chanter!

napster of meat
Nov 12, 2000

Pizzaparty on test would like to get in on an Anguish run, too. Currently 76 Ranger on test, hoping to be 80 by the weekend so I can get into my waiting gear set and be that much more powerful. At that point I'd be interested in things like Merc progression, epics for myself and anyone else who needs fight help, and so on. The only thing I've found up and been able to knock over so far is Kelorek Dar and Sontalak. I want to stomp Internet Dragons in the face.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

napster of meat posted:

Pizzaparty on test would like to get in on an Anguish run, too. Currently 76 Ranger on test, hoping to be 80 by the weekend so I can get into my waiting gear set and be that much more powerful. At that point I'd be interested in things like Merc progression, epics for myself and anyone else who needs fight help, and so on. The only thing I've found up and been able to knock over so far is Kelorek Dar and Sontalak. I want to stomp Internet Dragons in the face.

Well, the planned Anguish run this Sunday is on Luclin, so you are out of luck there.

Forgive me, but I am getting a little bit bitter about how everyone is moving to Test for what I feel are pretty shallow reasons, and depopulating a guild that was quite vibrant at one time.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

JustJeff88 posted:

Forgive me, but I am getting a little bit bitter about how everyone is moving to Test for what I feel are pretty shallow reasons, and depopulating a guild that was quite vibrant at one time.

Paying $15 a month for a 13 year old game is ridiculous. Especially for multiple accounts. That's all I needed to know to move to test. Plus all the bonuses and double xp are awesome.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

RCarr posted:

Paying $15 a month for a 13 year old game is ridiculous. Especially for multiple accounts. That's all I needed to know to move to test. Plus all the bonuses and double xp are awesome.

Yes, I know; I feel the same way, which is why I have 4 accounts with high~ish toons on them, all Silver. I always stop at 80 because the game's difficulty curve spikes so hard then that Silver becomes unviable.

I just miss people and am angry at the Powers That Be for doing things in such a way as to force people to Test like that, but I can't blame you.

I really think that Sony could make a mint if they employed a pricing scheme where you could have single characters go Gold for $5 each per month; I would actually go Gold then, as I could justify paying $20 a month for all four of my characters. I just feel that, with the game today being all about 3-boxing with mercs to make a one-man group, there are a lot of people put off by the pricing structure that either go to Test or leave the game. I am probably wrong and they have probably explored this and decided that there isn't enough money to be made, so gently caress it, they said.

cycomatix
Apr 23, 2008
Fun Shoe
Post 80, silver status is too crippling to advance. You'll need around 1000 aa to effectively tank in that range, or at least a journeyman merc, and no useful augments is a major killer. On top of that, you can only get up to tier 2 armor in HoT and VoA with your silver characters, which kills a lot of motivation to complete the content. This is nothing to say of how slow experience gain is unless you're fighting a tier or 2 back, and if you just decide to go with one account, you'll find yourself LFG more than you'll find yourself playing.

Test removes so many barriers to enjoy the content of this game its ridiculous. Actually, they aren't really barriers so much as toll booths.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

cycomatix posted:

Test removes so many barriers to enjoy the content of this game its ridiculous. Actually, they aren't really barriers so much as toll booths.

Then that begs the question: Why is it so poorly populated?

I do not say that as a snarky come-back; I legitimately ask that question of the more experienced goons on this thread.

That said, since you can copy characters from any regular server to Test, it is nice to know that I can try out test with no risk, should I fancy it. The problem is that it doesn't work both ways, so if I make any progress on Test, there is no way to go back to Luclin, or indeed anywhere else.

cycomatix
Apr 23, 2008
Fun Shoe
Back in the pre-free to play days it was very under populated. These days I think I actually see more people on than some of the live servers, even the bazaar is starting to get filled out a bit thanks to offline selling. SOE has added more incentives to play on test, and I think word is starting to get around now.

I can't speak for the pre-80 game, as EQ in general is pretty dead in there anyway if you ask me, but it feels like I see more people running around PoK and the Guild Lobby and yakkin it up in general chat than I did on Xegony back in the day.

Firiona Vie felt like a bigger population than test though.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

funzo2226 posted:

I just hit 90 with Riverrs and Funzoe on test and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to start doing some of the VoA progression stuff with me. I did a couple of the intro VoA quests in Argath last night and I was getting ~20AAs per quest (repeatable every 6 hours and they only took about 30-45 minutes to complete). I thought this was quite good considering my toons have 1k and 2k AA. I know some of the RoF gear makes the VoA stuff obsolete, but it might be fun. I'd also like to do Anguish so I can get Riverrs his bard 2.0. I don't have the patience to box an entire group (specifically tanking and healing) so if anyone wants to team up with me on test let me know. I also enjoy PLing people or helping with epics when I can so don't hesitate to ask in /goontest.

Also, I've been able to find some really cheap visible 98+ gear from RoF on the Test bazaar lately (4-6k per piece). Some of the other prices for the same gear has been 50k+. I can't use it yet, but the people selling it seem to be copying it over every 8 hours or so it might be worth buying.

I would actually bigtime be down for this since a lot of why I don't play much anymore is that it's a pain in the rear end to box 4 characters. All 4 of mine are 91 with fully complete HoT progression and zero VoA prog, so we're at the perfect spot to meet up. Kodaji can tank no problem, I'll leave my bard out since you have yours...what's Funzoe? If he's deeps I'll bring the shammy, otherwise I'll bring the monk and we can fill out the last 2 with cleric/dps mercs for trash and double clerics for nameds.

Always down to run Anguish and such on Test. We can pretty much /afk through it as much as we want since Kodaji can autoattack solo 90% of it. You Luclin kids should really at least hop over and have a look. No way I'm ever paying to play again and 85+ at Silver levels is just impossible. The pop was fine even back when I quit, plus sounds like more and more people are heading back over! I can't imagine really why anyone would care to go back to Luclin or wherever unless you wanted to raid someday. I think that's about all that you can't do on Test for free faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

MrTheDevious posted:

I would actually bigtime be down for this since a lot of why I don't play much anymore is that it's a pain in the rear end to box 4 characters. All 4 of mine are 91 with fully complete HoT progression and zero VoA prog, so we're at the perfect spot to meet up. Kodaji can tank no problem, I'll leave my bard out since you have yours...what's Funzoe? If he's deeps I'll bring the shammy, otherwise I'll bring the monk and we can fill out the last 2 with cleric/dps mercs for trash and double clerics for nameds.

Always down to run Anguish and such on Test. We can pretty much /afk through it as much as we want since Kodaji can autoattack solo 90% of it. You Luclin kids should really at least hop over and have a look. No way I'm ever paying to play again and 85+ at Silver levels is just impossible. The pop was fine even back when I quit, plus sounds like more and more people are heading back over!

If I felt that the server population/level of activity was stable and the rest of the Luclin goon guild moved with me, I would consider it, but I am dubious about the former and highly doubt that latter.