Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx
But seriously, Mark Grace deserves a gyros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem
You guys make so many roster changes that ~*JIM TRACY JOKE*~

Viscount Slim
Mar 9, 2012
My titles! The world is turned upside down.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

quote:

The Uncertain
Who is Kerry Billingsley?

Probably CIA. They're unsubtle enough to establish in the UAE an artificial player with an impossibly strong skill set.

Rest Lajoie with Polanco, please. And give Big Hurt the 1B job back full time.

So nice to see Original Banger Terry Mulholland still has his stuff.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."
Dynamo League Week 14 Injury Report

Hey, remember how it's been a long time since the Bangers did something to remind everyone of just how obnoxious they could be? Well, we have a new European and United States Champion...

Also a new Intercontinental Champion

Cancun Tornados
Sparky Lyle (RP) (When you're playing this good, you just don't care) - 10 days

Cleveland Unicorns
Takashi Saito (RP) (Learned the terrible secret of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame) - Out for Season
Art Nehf (SP) (Went out to hunt some quail, got lost) - 17 days

Florida Oranges
Johnny Antonelli (SP) (Apparently was still on your roster. Who knew?) - 91 days

Florida Dickshots
Gary Carter (C) (Depressed about the Intercontinental Title) - 18 days

Oneida Mighty Spooners
Pete Alexander (SP) (Judgment Day) - Out for Season

San Juan Elephants
Al Downing (SP) (Not the worst thing that happened to your team this week!) - 14 days

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Oh, bugger. I was sure if I rushed my morning work I'd be able to kick Pappas out of my rotation before Smasher simmed. Now lord knows what will become of me.

IceMole
Aug 1, 2009

Let's put Jason Schmidt in the #5 slot and Jack Scott will try his hand at setup.

And let's take a week to try to stop the rising tide of sore players:

Lineup vs. RHP:

1. RF Ross Youngs
2. 2B Billy Herman
3. SS Rafael Furcal
4. 1B Mark McGwire
5. LF Fred Clarke
6. CF Ken Griffey Jr.
7. 3B Frankie Frisch
8. C Brian McCann
9. Pitcher

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Oneida Mighty Spooners
Pete Alexander (SP) (Judgment Day) - Out for Season

:suicide:

Call up Hooks Dauss and replace Alexander with him. And then please bury my team slowly into the muk of the Finger Lakes while I go curl up in the fetal position.

New Rotation:
1. Ed Walsh
2. Doc White
3. Frank Smith
4. Cole Hamels
5. Hooks Dauss

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Hey UZworm, I'll trade you a healthy '67 Fergie Jenkins for your now-useless Alexander.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

AAA: Lyle
MLB: Gordon

CL: Montgomery
SU: Hiller
SR: Labine
SR: Gordon

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

tatankatonk posted:

Hey UZworm, I'll trade you a healthy '67 Fergie Jenkins for your now-useless Alexander.

Would you mind doing a second round pick swap so I can pick one of the bad but not completely loving terrible pitchers available as well in two picks?

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

UZworm posted:

Would you mind doing a second round pick swap so I can pick one of the bad but not completely loving terrible pitchers available as well in two picks?

Sure. Just for bookkeeping, what year is Alexander again?

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

tatankatonk posted:

Sure. Just for bookkeeping, what year is Alexander again?

1922. If you're still on board, I'll Accept the trade.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Yup!

'67 Fergie Jenkins and Elephants' 2nd Round Superdraft pick

for

'22 Pete Alexander and Spooners' 2nd Round Superdraft pick

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

UZworm posted:

1922. If you're still on board, I'll Accept the trade.

DO NOT DO THIS

gently caress! what do you want instead? Seriously that is a terrible trade. I'll give you 2004 Pedro instead.

Edit: Any one of 2000 Curt Schilling, 2004 Pedro Martinez, 1983 Frank Tanana PLUS one of Stephenson Riggs or Boog Powell (1972?) and you get to keep your pick obviously

Deal isn't a lock until smasher confirms it, so you can back out now.

vvvv: They are also much better. Wins above Average: Curt 53.1, Pedro 59.3, Tanana 20.0 (53.7 WAR, he stuck around a long time, but wasn't that great for it), Fergie Jenkins 44.3.

As an aside, Riggs is 15.2 WAA, Boog 12.5

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jan 11, 2013

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Well, all of those pitchers are old, and Jenkins is in his prime at 26, so I guess to sweeten the deal I'll just throw in the pick, and not make it a swap.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
OK fine, holding off until I see what other offers I get for Alexander. 2004 Martinez, old as he is, sounds a lot more appealing to me than Jenkins.

UZworm fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jan 11, 2013

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
1988 Roger Clemens is the best Pitcher I have and I'm willing to offer him. (I'm the Middle of Nowhere Men in Gauze)

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

UZworm posted:

OK fine, holding off until I see what other offers I get for Alexander. 2004 Martinez, old as he is, sounds a lot more appealing to me than Jenkins.

1995 Greg Maddux.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Senerio posted:

1988 Roger Clemens is the best Pitcher I have and I'm willing to offer him. (I'm the Middle of Nowhere Men in Gauze)

Because Smasher has been badgering me about my defence and having deadball pitchers, I'd certainly be open to a clemens based trade. I know you hate schilling, so is there something else we could do?

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Super-League VIII, Smasher League Week 13: Fun City, USA

Games of the Week

Don May posted:

W'S, YOSHIDA, WIN THANKS TO WHITAKER 10TH INNING SHOT

New Orleans- The hottest team in the Smasher League ran into the best team in the Smasher League as the W's pulled off an extra-inning win today in the Big Easy.

In the early going, it looked like the Mashers might have the edge, as Steve Carlton was narrowly outdoing Sandy Koufax. But, after tying the game in the seventh at three, the Eazy W's were able to force the game into extra innings, there to be decided by the bullpens of each team.

With Eri Yoshida and Mike Hampton both seeming strong heading into the tenth, one would have had to assume that the Mashers still had the advantage, both with having home field in the game as well as Yoshida actually being a teenage girl whose fastball topped out at around 65 mph. Their hitters just needed one good look at one of her knucklers and that would all that was necessary. Hampton didn't need to win the game, he just needed to survive.

The top of the tenth opened with Asdrubal Cabrera getting a single, and then a Darren Daulton pop out. That brought up Lou Whitaker, who has had a couple of great season with the W's. Still, you had to like the Mashers' chances of escaping this situation. Both Whitaker and Hampton were left-handed, and the game was being played in New Orleans, thousands of miles from the short right field fence of the W's home stadium that had fueled so much of Whitaker's success. The W's second baseman couldn't get a lucky shot into the right field stands in New Orleans, he'd have to work for it.

Hampton started the at-bat with three straight fastballs, leaving the count at 1-2. But this was all set up, making sure that Whitaker had the timing of the fastball down so that Hampton could bear in with a changeup, with any luck getting a swinging third strike or a weak grounder. But Whitaker was wise to Hampton's game, and when the pitcher threw the change, Whitaker timed it just right, rifling it into the center field stands for a two-run home run to give the W's a 5-3 lead.

The Mashers tried a comeback of their own in the bottom of the inning, but that died as Matt Williams was tagged out at third trying to take an extra base. Dibble was then to retire Bagwell for the final out of the game on a weak fly to center.

Yoshida, who got her first win of the season in today's game, was very excited, "I remember when Smasher first brought me into this LP as some sort of attempt to garner more interest for the thread. Obviously, that didn't even come close to working, but I'm still here, and that's what's important. Uh...I don't really think I have anything else I need to...oh, wait! Free Johnny Hopp! The world needs the return of the baseball bunny!"

Game Notes

-The world does NOT need the return of the baseball bunny.

-Matt Williams drew one walk today, meeting his yearly quota.

-Did you know that New Orleans was founded almost entirely by inbred vampires? Find out the truth behind this claim and many others in Smasher Dynamo's new book "Every New Yorker is a Trust Fund Hipster and 101 Other Libels about America!"

-Lloyd Moseby kind of sucks.

Box Score

Post-Script posted:

Later that week, Yoshida picked up another win when Phil Coke hosed it all up again, allowing a game-winning RBI single from Olerud. After the game, at the limit of his frustration, CthulhuDreams raged, "loving hell! Phil Coke is an actual, real major league, and he gets outperformed by Eri Yoshida? A schoolgirl? That is bullshit! Yoshida should be picking up win from my team, I have a real team! We deserve to be treated with respect, now made into some sort of sideshow! I built my team perfectly, perfectly! And this is how I am repaid? This is an outrage!"

Box Score

Don May posted:

SUICIDES MELT DOWN LATE, AIR RAIDS SNEAK 6-4 WIN

Seattle- Being a fan of the Suicides has to make one, well, suicidal.

With a 4-1 lead in the top of the ninth, the Suicides looked like they'd be able to get an easy win over their in-state rivals. But there was just one factor that the Suicides hadn't considered: Todd Jones is a terrible pitcher.

That much became all too clear as Jones gave up five runs in an inning of work, turning a 4-1 lead into a 6-4 deficit, and costing the Suicides the win as well as any chance of winning the Heavyweight Championship from the Air Raids in this series. In most other cities, this disappointment would have been stunning, but in Seattle, it's largely considered par for the course in a city best known for giving the city grunge rock, the monopolistic practices of Microsoft, and various health problems from consuming the overpriced and sugar-laden concoctions sold by Starbucks. It is stunning that one city could inflict that much misery in less than a decade, and it leaves many experts terrified of what the Emerald City will come up with next.

In keeping with that theme of exporting misery on the rest of the world, Suicides' owner Pungry shared with the press something that he referred to as a "Defeat Poem". For the sake of the audience, it will not be reprinted here, other than to say that one of the lines was "Like the knife on my arms the hits cut me".

Manifunk Destiny, who may or may not have been conscious during the game, seemed more confused that usual after the game, "We were playing who? The Suicides? And where are they from? Seattle? What the gently caress is a Seattle?"

Game Notes

-The Sweeney/Guillen/Ripken/Randa infield is an affront to all that is good and true.

-Both of these team prove the old aphorism true, "If you want something done right, don't hire someone from Washington State."

-EKLAS NO TOCK RETFOR!

Box Score

Los Title del Television

: More TV Title Defenses! And since Yoshida won two games this week, she gets a free vocation to beautiful Quebec City, PQ!
: In January?
: You get reduced rates in the winter.
: And don't you need to know French to get around?
: Probably. Well, Dunn, let's get this going as the Failures will take on the Biosparks in a four-game series for the Television Title, and the Failures will win Game 1 as Gossage blows the save.

: And the Biosparks come back in Game 2.
: I can't help but notice that the Biosparks are playing Geoff Jenkins. Adam Dunn would have been way better.

: Biosparks win again, and so this Television Title series will go to the final game.
: '11 Jon Lester is kind of a disappointment, I guess he hasn't been eating enough Popeye's.
: Given how Jon Lester did in the real 2012, I'd say this is more a case of verisimilitude being a pain in the rear end.

: Failures keep the Television Title as the Biosparks' bullpen fails them again.
: As far as shocking turns of events go, this ain't very shocking at all.
: Great commentary, there, Dunn.

: Okay, let's speed this runaway train to its fiery crash. Next up, the Failures take on the Maths is a rematch of last week's Television Title match.
: Hey, look at that, the Failures won the first game.

: And then lost the second
: Bummer.

: And the third. Maths win the TV Title again!
: Double Bummer.

: Next week, Maths-Biosparks and then Maths-Barons Biosparks-Gumshoes.

Team Statistics

The Season So Far

Doing well, but an elite bat and an elite start from dominating their division.

The Season So Far

Still a starter short of turning this around. Also, I have grave doubts about the Carlos Quentin experience.

The Season So Far

Do you have any more picks in the draft? You probably need more picks.

The Season So Far

The fact that you're able to almost effortlessly control your division while have only three good starters kind of infuriates me.

The Season So Far

Can Falkenberg save the day? Well, probably not, but it's the best chance you have!

The Season So Far

Can nothing stop the Gumshoes?

The Season So Far

Frustration in its purest form.

The Season So Far

John Valentin hates you sooooooooooo much.

The Season So Far

Bernie Williams played some smooth jazz while New Orleans sank.

The Season So Far

The most baffling team in the league today!

The Season So Far

Things aren't going well, but they should do a bit better in the second half of the season.

The Season So Far

At least Steve Carlton hasn't let you down yet.

The Season So Far

It as always going to be hard to follow up on the Bobbleheads.

The Season So Far

Ugh.

The Season So Far

Invictus!

The Season So Far

Still alive!

Standings and Leaders

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Cthulhu Dreams posted:

Because Smasher has been badgering me about my defence and having deadball pitchers, I'd certainly be open to a clemens based trade. I know you hate schilling, so is there something else we could do?

Shouldn't you be worrying about the SL all-stars right about now instead of trying to futilely evade the gauntlet this season?

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Florida Dickshots
Gary Carter (C) (Depressed about the Intercontinental Title) - 18 days

Well I suppose this was inevitable :suicide:

DL Carter, give Cooper his spot in the lineup. It's almost as if having literally no depth anywhere except LF is a Really Bad Thing.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

mrnoun posted:

1995 Greg Maddux.

I think we have a winner.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Lloyd Moseby does not 'kinda' suck!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

UZworm posted:

I think we have a winner.

94 Pedro & 06 Johan beg to disagree!

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

Armitage posted:

Lloyd Moseby does not 'kinda' suck!

His numbers aren't that bad! Although if he doesn't pick up this week then I'll have to slot in Cruz next week, Also, Put Whitaker back in for Bellhorn

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

I present to you the Smasher League All Stars!

Thanks for the vote of confidence owners, it is a light of hope in a season of dissolution and disappointment!

Starters:

1: Ted Williams - L
2: Josh Gibson - R
3: Mickey Mantle - S
4: Babe Ruth - L
5: Sadaharu Oh - L
6: Joe Morgan
7: Lou Gehrig
8: Alex Rodriguez
9: Paul Molitor

Tough to rate this lot, and you can definately dispute my ordering. Ted Williams is lead off because of a comment by Bill James - if you had two ted Williams, Ted Williams would be the best lead off man of all time. Here, as I cannot bat him 4th, because Ruth, and Josh Gibson has second, I can actually use him as a leadoff man.

I think Josh is a better hitter than Mantle, and Mantle And Sadaharu are about equal to my mind, so that's that. Then the rest of the lineup falls out from there, Joe Morgan and Molitor are my second leadoff men and Morgan can steal basis, while Gehrig and A-Rod can get the runners home.

Bench:

OF: Al Simmons (Ezy Ws)
OF: Barry Bonds (Fingers)
IF: Carl Ripken
IF: Mike Schmidt
Catcher: Ernie Lombardi (Fingers)

Rotation:

SP 1: Walter Johnson (Smokers)
SP 2: Pete Alexander (Biosparks)
SP 3: Nolan Ryan (Gumshoes)
SP 4: Steve Carlton (Ryleh)
SP 5: Greg Maddux (Failures)

CL: Smoltz (Smokers)
SU: Soria (Cultists)
SR: Dennis Eckersley (Barons)
SR: Mariono Riveria (Whalers)
MR: Goose Gossage (Biosparks)
LR: Clarkson (Barons)

I think this gives us everyone!

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jan 11, 2013

ManifunkDestiny
Aug 2, 2005
THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN THE SEAHAWKS IS RUSSELL WILSON'S TAINT SWEAT

Seahawks #1 fan since 2014.

Move Danny Haren to the DL, make Daniel Hudson the #5 starter and make CJ Wilson (ugh) long relief

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

oldskool posted:

They have a compelling point. Anyone else?

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

A five-win week :unsmith:. Get Joe Bush out of the rotation and place in the new Dizzy Vance as the #4 starter. Bush can go into the bullpen in his stead.

Also, replace Curtis Granderson with Carlos Beltran. Thank you.

only 12 games under .500, here we go

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET

All good things must come to an end, I suppose. Although I hadn't expected my team to actually defend the title for a series, so I guess that's a plus.

In the mean time, :siren: Rickey Henderson is almost healthy! :siren:

Call up Henderson, send down Hafner. New lineup:

code:
1. LF - Henderson
2. RF - Berkman
3. 3B - Molitor
4. DH - Ortiz
5. C - Lombardi (Berra catches for Oswalt)
6. 1B - Platoon Youkilis and Gonzalez
7. CF - Lankford
8. 2B - Pedroia
9. SS - Petrocelli

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

I'd sell my soul for a pitcher with a power sinker...

No lightning in a bottle with Quentin in place of a slumping Kiner? I am stunned. Let's just start trying to play the best players and hope it pans out...

Vs. RHP
2B Morgan
CF Averill
1B Palmeiro
C Lopez*
DH Stargell
RF Clemente
LF Kiner
3B Zimmerman
SS Tejada

Vs. LHP
1B Morse
RF Clemente
C Lopez*
LF Kiner
SS Mora
3B Zimmerman
DH Stargell
CF Averill
2B Morgan

* - keep Burgess as Brown's personal catcher, batting 8th against RHP or 9th against LHP.

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
AHEM! There's sand on my boots!

Now that people are less sore, let's fix the lineup. Goose back in LF, Gavvy into RF, Ferrell back to C, and have Kress cover 3B for a week. Send Jenkins down to the deepest level of hell and call up Avila for IF depth. Pitching-wise, let's flip Kolb and Feliz in the bullpen, send Rixey and Feller down and call up Pierce and Sheets to see if they can create a spark.

Lineup:
1.) SS: Ramirez
2.) 1B: Luderus
3.) DH: Ruth
4.) LF: Goslin
5.) RF: Cravath
6.) CF: Lynn
7.) 3B: Kress
8.) C: Ferrell (Masi catches for Maddux/Wynn)
9.) 2B: Fox

Rotation:
1.) Alexander
2.) Maddux
3.) Pierce
4.) Sheets
5.) Wynn

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

Please use a Carey/Beltran platoon in center this week, for rest purposes. As they're both switch hitters, I'll clarify that it's Carey vs. RHP and Beltran vs LHP. Thanks.

Also, don't be infuriated. It will collapse soon enough.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian

oldskool posted:

OK, so time for the official TRADE PROPOSAL.
Oranges Trade:
1994 Pedro Martinez
2006 Johan Santana
Spooners Trade:
1922 Pete Alexander

I'll accept, of course.

Archie Goodwin
Jan 2, 2012
Using intelligence guided by experience since 1934.

quote:

The Season So Far

Can nothing stop the Gumshoes?

I certainly hope not.

Sorry for the changes, Smasher: Eddie Plank up to second slot, THE Thornton Lee bumps Rick Reuschel into the minors. Pettitte replaces Mulholland. Super-League Hero Barry Larkin takes back over at short.

Thanks!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

The fact that the Whalers ended the month just 2 games under .500 both astounds and excites me; There is hope for Hartford yet! Let's start by inserting :siren: Savior Cy Falkenberg :siren: into our starting rotation. Also, Reggie Jackson's OBP fell below .300 so I guess I should platoon him.

First thing is first, boot baby Mussina to AAA along with that Shithead Luzinski. Call up Cy Falkenberg and Vernon wells. Falkenberg should go right into Pettite's spot in the rotation and be given the next start. Pettite goes to long relief. Lineups should look like this for next week.

RHP

2B Collins
DH Boggs
RF Jackson
CF Murcer
3B Schmidt
1B Killebrew
LF Simmons
C Posada
SS Jeter

LHP

2B Collins
DH Boggs
3B Schmidt
1B Killebrew
LF Simmons
RF Wells
CF Maddox
C Munson
SS Jeter

Just to visualize, our rotation/bullpen should look like this.

SP1: Carlotn (The elder)
SP2: Gibson
SP3: Carlton (The Younger)
SP4: Cone
SP5: Falkenberg <- Next starter

CL: Wetteland
SU: Rivera
SR: Garber
SR: McGraw
MR: Reed
LR: Pettite

Also BearDrivingTruck should be skipped in the SuperDraft :colbert:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

UZworm posted:

OK, so time for the official TRADE PROPOSAL.
Oranges Trade:
1994 Pedro Martinez
2006 Johan Santana
Spooners Trade:
1922 Pete Alexander

I'll accept, of course.

Oranges accept as well & put Ol' Pete in the rotation for Pedro and assign him Pat Collins as his personal catcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

oldskool posted:

Oranges accept as well & put Ol' Pete in the rotation for Pedro and assign him Pat Collins as his personal catcher.

You appear to have missed a rather key issue regarding this trade. You have about four hours to figure it out before I approve this trade and laugh at you for a good long while.