Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunter
Feb 28, 2012

Of all of history's greatest monsters, you are by far the most evil thing I've encountered.
Looking for a website that you and your partner take about what your into sexually, but it only shows the answers of what your both into. May have seen it on Gizmodo, but I spent over an hour searching the site to no avail. I know it exists!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
It is a redub of Dead or Alive's "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" where the guy singing talks about the singer's stupid eye patch etc. It is pretty funny but I can't figure out how to google it...

To clarify, it is the original video but with a new vocal track in the style of weird al or something.

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

demonachizer posted:

It is a redub of Dead or Alive's "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)" where the guy singing talks about the singer's stupid eye patch etc. It is pretty funny but I can't figure out how to google it...

To clarify, it is the original video but with a new vocal track in the style of weird al or something.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/66bd5841a7/you-spin-me-round-literal-version

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

Gunter posted:

Looking for a website that you and your partner take about what your into sexually, but it only shows the answers of what your both into. May have seen it on Gizmodo, but I spent over an hour searching the site to no avail. I know it exists!

http://mojoupgrade.com ?

Gunter
Feb 28, 2012

Of all of history's greatest monsters, you are by far the most evil thing I've encountered.

you got the nail on the head, thanks!

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

I'm actually trying to find the Goon Virginity Megathread that got nuked out of existence a few years back in E/N. I have no idea if it still exists I can't remember if it was deleted or closed or anything. I have archives, but I don't know how to use them and forums search turned up nothing.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

TheSpiritFox posted:

I'm actually trying to find the Goon Virginity Megathread.
Buried in the gaschamber.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3026811

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Does anybody remember which goon made this picture? I really want to get ahold of him to see if I can buy a larger version of it. I want this as a poster.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Jesus Christ posted:

Does anybody remember which goon made this picture? I really want to get ahold of him to see if I can buy a larger version of it. I want this as a poster.

Can't remember who made it, but I've got a 1600-px wide version if that helps:

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

Twas a goon once upon a time who outwitted the locals when his car got a boot, and he pushed the car into his garage with a floorjack. Then someone in authority went berserk by booting every car that was even remotely parked improperly. I can't remember how the shitstorm ended and I'd love to read the thread again.

Edit: That was it, thanks. I swore that whoever it was posted here, but this works.

YouDummy fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jan 15, 2013

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

YouDummy posted:

Twas a goon once upon a time who outwitted the locals when his car got a boot, and he pushed the car into his garage with a floorjack. Then someone in authority went berserk by booting every car that was even remotely parked improperly. I can't remember how the shitstorm ended and I'd love to read the thread again.

I don't think he was a goon, but just Google for Arizona Parking Solutions.

Greek Tragedy
Aug 4, 2008

That sounds like a recipe for getting snatched and murdered
I'm honestly not sure if this exists on the internet (I feel like I've tried pretty hard to find it) but If one of you goons can find it I'll be the happiest girl goon on the planet.

On In Living Color in what I believe was season 4 (maybe not but I'm fairly sure) there is a sketch with Alexandria Wentworth where she is auditioning to be a bond dancer for the opening of a bond movie. she's wearing a tight pink dress, heels and little ruffled socks. She comes in the room and they play all this bond like music and ask her to act out different bond situations. it's absolutely brilliant and hilarious. it was on tv the other day and my sister and I couldn't believe our luck. i went to find it online and it's nowhere to be found for me.

God speed goons, and thank you.

Doctor Tupac
Oct 9, 2012

by T. Finninho
I'm looking for a photoshop a goon made of that awful CTRL ALT DLT comic where the main guy goes into the hospital to find out his gf had a miscarriage, but the guy's expressions are all replaced with him looking slack jawed.

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

Doctor Tupac posted:

I'm looking for a photoshop a goon made of that awful CTRL ALT DLT comic where the main guy goes into the hospital to find out his gf had a miscarriage, but the guy's expressions are all replaced with him looking slack jawed.

I'd ask over in the current incarnation of the CAD Mock Thread.

TenKindsOfCrazy
Aug 11, 2010

Tell me a story with my pudding and tea.

Doctor Tupac posted:

Here you go:

Doctor Tupac
Oct 9, 2012

by T. Finninho
Holy poo poo, I just noticed all those backgrounds aren't drawings. I guess to make us really 'feel' the hospital setting. Or something.

TenKindsOfCrazy
Aug 11, 2010

Tell me a story with my pudding and tea.

Doctor Tupac posted:

Holy poo poo, I just noticed all those backgrounds aren't drawings. I guess to make us really 'feel' the hospital setting. Or something.

Buckley's favourite trick of the past was to use real images, flip them and gaussian blur the poo poo out of them.

And you didn't even laugh at my hilarious joke.

Goldberg
May 11, 2003

lol grim
Okay, I'm not sure how obscure this one is but I tried to find it myself last night for about 2 hours and the closest I got was this actual Japanese SNES game, called Chou Aniki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlB_Fukrx0A

Basically the video I saw was made by some japanese dude, had some kanji in the title, had animated sprites of real flexing dudes flexing at each other and destroying a city. It was 10 - 15 minutes and made no loving sense.

If anybody can help me with this you have my internet gratitude.

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Oh hey, Chou Aniki, there was a Front Page feature update about that way back when.

deichkind42
Feb 22, 2004
Somewhere around 2001/2001 i think, i saw a .gif of a boat trying to get past a bridge which was too low for it to pass. So the captain somehow turned the boat to the side quickly and had it roll over to get past the bridge. Wonder if that one still exists.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

That's the wrong one =/

There were two of them way back, the first and then eventually after a few hundred pages a second which was as long or longer, with a really long OP in each one.

I guess if I remember correctly it might have been deleted off the forums instead of gassed and so it's really just gone.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

TheSpiritFox posted:

That's the wrong one =/

There were two of them way back, the first and then eventually after a few hundred pages a second which was as long or longer, with a really long OP in each one.

I guess if I remember correctly it might have been deleted off the forums instead of gassed and so it's really just gone.

This one? (III II)

Shy fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Jan 15, 2013

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax

deichkind42 posted:

Somewhere around 2001/2001 i think, i saw a .gif of a boat trying to get past a bridge which was too low for it to pass. So the captain somehow turned the boat to the side quickly and had it roll over to get past the bridge. Wonder if that one still exists.

Did the boat look like a steamboat? Because I think that was totally accidental during a flood. The boat was heavier on the bottom so after it went under the bridge it naturally righted itself.

Here's some still images of a similar incident. http://yababoon.com/2012/07/20/boat-vs-bridge/

Cliff Racer fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Jan 15, 2013

deichkind42
Feb 22, 2004

Cliff Racer posted:

Did the boat look like a steamboat? Because I think that was totally accidental during a flood. The boat was heavier on the bottom so after it went under the bridge it naturally righted itself.

Here's some still images of a similar incident. http://yababoon.com/2012/07/20/boat-vs-bridge/

I think it might have been the one from the yababoon link. Thanks. :)

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

Yes! Thank you!

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Looking for a website where users submitted dares on a forum, which were completed and recorded on webcam by others. Then the video was posted for points. Where did all those videos go?

I think it was something like daretheking.com?

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Wombot posted:

This was a recent goon creation, but I can't find it anywhere now, and I forget what thread I saw it in first.

It was created about 4 hours after Sandy Hook. It's a picture of the Kindergarten Cop poster, or at least the image of Ahhnold with all the kids crawling over him, but it's been blacked out about 70% and has "Where were you when we needed you most?" written in white underneath.

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
And where are the best YouTube videos made by that guy slashing cardboard cutouts with a katana or sword?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I have two long shots here, but maybe someone will be all holy poo poo i remember that:

1. This is from the forums: a guy posted his brother's stories that the brother had written. The stories were bizarre and absurd things where his made up characters and I think a few appropriated characters like Hulk Hogan would sit around a table and have absolutely manic conversations all punctuated by very frequent interjections of *laughs* and *sips his soda.* I think they were also on a spaceship perhaps.

2. The AEGIS conspiracy. This was a website around 1996 or something so I'm really out on a limb there - but I was a young, dumb kid and would follow this person writing new stuff every day in a very primitive blog format (I remember green text on a black background). Everything in the story made perfect sense and told how Hitler was tied to Roswell and mind control experiments played into the Kennedy assassination. Then one day the final page said "By the way this is all bullshit and I'm making everything up as I go but this is just to show you how believable a conspiracy theory can be if you don't think critically." Turned me into a sceptic it did, and I'd love if I could shake that man or woman's hand or maybe preserve it for my children. The problem is there's now a novel called the Aegis conspiracy and there's some video game called Conspiracy X where you can play as a member of some group called Aegis, so it's definitely buried if it's still out there.

v-unit
Apr 26, 2007
I am looking for two things and if anybody can find them I will love you forever.

1) An independent Swedish comic I read back in the early 2000s, very low brow, crude but well drawn characters, black ink.
It featured a fat ugly older man, I feel like he often was shown sitting around his house in underwear or naked. I don't remember very much of the plot any more, but part of it included him bullying a kid, and the kid's older brother or dad came to the fat guy's house to beat him up? And another plot line involved an asian gang or mafia kind of thing, and he owed them money, they thought. They would keep calling him and I remember in one panel he freaks out and yells STOP STOP STOP at them. Eventually he gets shot and the last panel i remember reading was of him falling, naked, into limbo or hell or something.
I wish I could remember anything more specific about this because I have been looking for this comic for years now and can't find it.

2) A film that used to air on the tv show ZED, was featured on their website, and was also uploaded to atomfilms at one time.
A guy is crossing the street and gets hit by a car. He is in a processing office limbo where he discovers that he doesn't have enough morality points to get into heaven (one of the lines I remember is that in 2002 he swore 654 times (or something) and his excuse is "that was the year I was doing Mamet!"). He escapes limbo, goes back to earth, and tries to do right by his girlfriend and people. He gets into funny situatons (running through a salsa class with seniors gains him points) while being chased by the guys from limbo, and he goes to his dad's house to ask for help, where his dad suggests to just slow down and drink a smoothie. In the corner of the film is a running tally of his points. At the end he racks up just enough points because a quarter drops into a homeless guy's cup just as he dies again.

Edit: Thanks Splicer! I knew this was one someone had to know. http://vimeo.com/25008515

v-unit fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jan 17, 2013

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

v-unit posted:

2) A film that used to air on the tv show ZED, was featured on their website, and was also uploaded to atomfilms at one time.
A guy is crossing the street and gets hit by a car. He is in a processing office limbo where he discovers that he doesn't have enough morality points to get into heaven (one of the lines I remember is that in 2002 he swore 654 times (or something) and his excuse is "that was the year I was doing Mamet!"). He escapes limbo, goes back to earth, and tries to do right by his girlfriend and people. He gets into funny situatons (running through a salsa class with seniors gains him points) while being chased by the guys from limbo, and he goes to his dad's house to ask for help, where his dad suggests to just slow down and drink a smoothie. In the corner of the film is a running tally of his points. At the end he racks up just enough points because a quarter drops into a homeless guy's cup just as he dies again.
In God We Trust, Jason Reitman. Here's a vimeo link that works, but vimeo itself doesn't seem to be loading right now: http://vimeo.com/25008515

Splicer fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jan 16, 2013

ptk
Oct 4, 2006

I recall seeing, I think on SA, a sort of family tree of British far left organizations. Plain black text on white, with lines of descent from various splinter groups and party divisions and the like.

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
I need help locating a Chrome extension, that was featured on these very same forums some time ago. I think that it was called destroyer or deleter or something like that. Anyways, what it did was you could select parts of a webpage that it would permanently destroy and make it never show up on the page anymore. I think that I remember it being really useful for getting rid of ads and stuff that adblock didn't pick up. I need it now because I can't stand having to look on Metrolyrics for lyrics that I can't find anywhere else

ClearAirTurbulence
Apr 20, 2010
The earth has music for those who listen.

Boneitis posted:

I need help locating a Chrome extension, that was featured on these very same forums some time ago. I think that it was called destroyer or deleter or something like that. Anyways, what it did was you could select parts of a webpage that it would permanently destroy and make it never show up on the page anymore. I think that I remember it being really useful for getting rid of ads and stuff that adblock didn't pick up. I need it now because I can't stand having to look on Metrolyrics for lyrics that I can't find anywhere else

I have that one, it's called "Page Eraser".

carpet twine
Sep 9, 2007
lurk less
This is a long shot, but I'm looking for a particular article. I read it on a site called Mogenic.com back in 2006. I think the title was "Gay, Seventeen, and Homeless" but I've tried googling that and couldn't find much. The article was about a guy coming out as gay to his parents and being thrown out of the house, and having to live in a youth shelter. Mogenic.com has turned into some sort of gay dating site now. I tried using the wayback machine but no dice. Can anybody help me track this down?

carpet twine fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Jan 31, 2013

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Can't believe I never asked SA for this before, so I'm asking now. In the early 2000s, there was an 'internet band' by the name of Eagleslayer (or Eagleslayer 2000). They basically made a bunch of joke songs, some so bad they were good, along the lines of ThreeBrain. They had one track, 'Handsome Dr Stabby Eyes' that I loved, and cannot find whatsoever. At this point, because I actually do remember everything about it, I'm more-or-less just seeing if anyone else downloaded and saved this song. I've googled and googled, and found nothing.

They had another song, The Boy with Robotic Arms that was pretty good, too, but you can find that on old Myspace pages. Same with a rap song about pilgrims, and something about a pony, I don't know.

If anyone out there has a copy of Handsome Dr Stabby Eyes, I would be forever in your debt if you were to send me a copy.

EDIT: http://www.myspace.com/eagleslayer/music/songs/the-boy-with-robotic-arms-26891449 Some of their stuff, but not Stabby Eyes

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Feb 3, 2013

Project1
Dec 30, 2003

it's time
One thing I'm looking for was what I think was a fanmade clip for an electronic track. It could have been made together with the track, though. There's a group of about 4 robots in this dingy, industrial looking room, and one seems to be frying some nuts and bolts on a furnace. On the fast parts of the track, the robots kind of start malfunctioning or something, flashing bright lights and seemingly arguing with each other.

The other was this short clip from some anime. It had some school kids, and one was this massive, tough looking guy who was a real stickler for internet etiquette, so he'd compose a carefully worded but polite admonishment if someone broke etiquette. Then he lost it because some naughty kids succeeded in trolling him.

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.

Project1 posted:

One thing I'm looking for was what I think was a fanmade clip for an electronic track. It could have been made together with the track, though. There's a group of about 4 robots in this dingy, industrial looking room, and one seems to be frying some nuts and bolts on a furnace. On the fast parts of the track, the robots kind of start malfunctioning or something, flashing bright lights and seemingly arguing with each other.

The other was this short clip from some anime. It had some school kids, and one was this massive, tough looking guy who was a real stickler for internet etiquette, so he'd compose a carefully worded but polite admonishment if someone broke etiquette. Then he lost it because some naughty kids succeeded in trolling him.

I can help you with the latter. Here, enjoy.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Project1 posted:

Dubstep Dispute:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbIEamupKLw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

There was a story I remember when I first got on the internet. This would have been 1999 or so? There was a teenager, from Canada if I remember correctly. He was pretending to be a ghost and haunting his family. He would pick up an extension when someone else was on the phone, and speak in an "unworldly way". In reality, he was inhaling as he spoke. He called himself Sami or something like it. He also had a spare remote, and would change the channel on the TV at will. The family was convinced it was a ghost, and the police were sure it was computer hackers, and actually considered sending high voltage through the phone lines in order to disable the computer on the other end. Anyone remember this?

• Locked thread