Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Daytrippers attempt to sing along with the Stretford End:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNW5eLQH0Uw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

:psypop:

luvd
Sep 29, 2011

don't like omelettes but i'll eat crepes all day long

Ninpo posted:

Daytrippers attempt to sing along with the Stretford End:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNW5eLQH0Uw

I see! So you can make fun of the appearance of the players from other teams, but when someone calls Welbeck a useless monkey; then you get really offended, and start crying “racism”. Suarez looks like bugs bunny. YES! Welbeck looks like a monkey, YES.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Speaking of Suarez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7-jiLL4KAY

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:holymoley: that is bad

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

quote:

RANGERS Fans Fighting Fund announce tonight that they will be underwriting costs incurred in the battle to protect the club’s 54 titles.
The Fund are fully committed to defending Rangers’ history, which includes all honours.

Rangers fans have already paid in more than half a million pounds to the Fund and after tonight’s meeting a spokesman said: ‘It is absolutely crucial that Rangers’ titles remain untouched.

‘But because there has been a long-running campaign in the media and within certain other clubs to punish Rangers we must do everything within our power to protect the club’s proud history.

’Every fair-minded person knows where these titles belong and we will not sit back and allow anyone to have them removed.’

The Fuck Juicer
Oct 16, 2012

Here's a compilation of Americans ranting about football https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBEBp2mVRLQ

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Seems like a standup dude.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Hatem Ben Arfa posted:

Here's a compilation of Americans ranting about football https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBEBp2mVRLQ

Removed :(

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Former Tottenham striker Garth Crooks on the burgeoning partnership between Liverpool's Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge: "Sturridge joining Suarez at Liverpool is the most exciting partnership since Van Persie arrived at Manchester United to work with Wayne Rooney. These are two viciously hungry strikers who live for goals. They are both capable of scoring 20 goals a season."

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Butterfly Valley posted:

Former Tottenham striker Garth Crooks on the burgeoning partnership between Liverpool's Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge: "Sturridge joining Suarez at Liverpool is the most exciting partnership since Van Persie arrived at Manchester United to work with Wayne Rooney. These are two viciously hungry strikers who live for goals. They are both capable of scoring 20 goals a season."

jesus christ

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Butterfly Valley posted:

Hhahaa "the most exciting partnership since the last transfer window"

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat

lol

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

I hate to say it but...

wrong thread... :suicide:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

lmao

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat

Ninpo posted:

I hate to say it but...

wrong thread... :suicide:

He said "awkward moment" man he should be thrust against the wall tbh

The Fuck Juicer
Oct 16, 2012

Uruguays banned football for 10 days after a keeper punched a police officer and someone got shot at a clasico. Yahoo put a picture of Suarez up as the articles main photo (who has nothing to do with it), leading to some of the worst comments on a football article I've ever seen:

quote:

Typical non newsworthy story from the idiots at Yahoo,Why have they not given us a single word on the current major trial going on in England involving the 9 PAKISTANI MUSLIM SEX BEASTS who have raped,made pregnant and passed among their own filthy kind,under age children,WHY ????? have Yahoo not given this very important issue any coverage,it gives us an idea who the Yahoo lot are.

quote:

BAN FOOTBALL IN THE UK TO PLEASE.

VOTE UKIP

quote:

Throw the cheating midget out of the british game, he stabbed brenda rogers and loserpool in the back after they surported him with his confessions, loserpool fans wake up if you want any respect get rid of this cheating diving back stabbing jester

quote:

good ban it for life then we won't have to watch that dirty stinking buck toothed little uraguanscouse #$%$ diving handballing cheat suarez cheat at any level. Should be deported.

quote:

This is called getting your ATTENTION ! well done YAHOO ? remember the behaviour of suarez with evra ! it's called UN-SPORTMANSHIP ! the uruguayan keeper went one step further .... got to go UNI ! for a marketing and advertising degree ! by the way i support LIVERPOOL ... hehe

and no stupid football article is complete without some oval office saying this:

quote:

Fantastic! Soccer should be banned world wide...its nothing but a theatrical 'sport', rugby is a real mans sport!

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Linking as it's possibly nsfw:

http://i.imgur.com/oJFcT5o.jpg

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
That's certainly.... something.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Ninpo posted:

Linking as it's possibly nsfw:

http://i.imgur.com/oJFcT5o.jpg

Excellent technique

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
The original's still more horrifying.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

ITS NOT JUST THE MONEY

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
@banterlols

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

HJB posted:

The original's still more horrifying.

The original doesn't have Ray Wilkins looking on.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

goddamnedtwisto posted:

The original doesn't have Ray Wilkins looking on.

But that is the difference between a good picture and a great picture.

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

T. Mascis posted:

@banterlols

You see. Jamie Foxx. And Balotelli. Are both black.

Sport banter and jokes. No reposts, no links, no crap. All content is original!

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
It's terrible but it did make me laugh quite a lot, so... wrong thread?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

can people stop saying wrong thread please

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Those shorts look really uncomfortable

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat

This is a really terrifying pic

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Is there a joke I am not getting here?

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

Ewar Woowar posted:

@breakfastperoy

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
EDIT:

quote:

gently caress me. I've really, really had enough of football. If it isn't managers being c*nts, bad pantomime shite from players, fans acting like loving bellends and the FA acting like a shower of c*nts, you've now got timewasting ball boys feining tears and gobshite referees issuing nonsense red cards.

Really need to find something else to do with my time that watch this shite.

Ewar Woowar posted:

It's a random image from some Coutinho transfer gossip thread.

Eric Cantonese fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jan 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trin Tragula
Apr 22, 2005

Blue is the colour