Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Fraction posted:

Once upon a time, they were tan! I kind of prefer them this way.

Its a very dignified look for an older lady :3:.

Also, if Super is around: look at all the blue pibble potatoes! http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/the-20-most-adorable-pit-bull-puppy-pictures-ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Rixatrix posted:

So I'm at chicken camp again and I'm staying 30km away from the facility where we work with the chickens. It's -28C outside and the hotel parking doesn't have the option of preheating the car for startup. Wish me luck! (I also need luck with the chickens. This is my 3rd camp and drat if it isn't the most demanding one yet! We're free shaping movement, which I've done with dogs, but it's a different ballgame with the birds.)

How awesome! Some day I will have the time and money for chicken camp. My vet behaviorist is doing it again in June so at least I can look forward to pictures.

The breeder I'm getting my sheep from sent me info on the rams they were bred to and even included their color genetics :swoon: I wish every breeder was this thorough.

1up
Jan 4, 2005

5-up
You should post some of the genetic stuff. I'm not nearly as :science: as other posters, but that stuff is so neat.

I called my vet to ask when it was safe to take the cone off my cat and got a gentle scolding for coning him in the first place. :psyduck: Apparently, I was supposed to know instinctively that the vet doesn't like cones and instead of coning, I was supposed to bring him back in for an exam since he wouldn't leave his crotch alone. Even though they said absolutely nothing other than "he has internal stitches, k bye" when he was picked up. Friday adjusted to the cone in less than a couple hours and has been capable of everything except eating with the cone on, so if I knew then what I know now, I would have coned him again.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy
If anyone remembers, I posted about a month ago that our local pet food store cat, Kramer, was attacked by a dog and shaken badly. He had fairly major injuries and a ton of surgery. He's spent the last few weeks at the home of a customer who is a Vet Tech, recovering.

Well, he's all better and back at the store!

I went in last night to visit him and he is so spoiled from all of the love. There's been a parade of people coming in just to see him. I think I petted him for about 15 minutes and every time I stopped, he'd grab my hand with his paw and rub his face all over it.

Happiest Cat :3:

He's pretty nervous around dogs now, of course, and he spends most of his time in one of his many perches where he can watch them but not be on the ground. (This is also convenient for putting him right in people's line of sight and at prime petting height.) All of his surgery incisions have completely healed, he's off all of his meds, he's eating like a loving CHAMP, and his fur is starting to grow back in all the places they had to shave it.

The guy whose dog it was never did anything to help pay any of his vet bills. They've got the guy's name and a customer who works for the police department tracked him down for them, but the lawyer they spoke with said it's doubtful whether they could get any compensation from the guy without it costing them more than it helped. Still sucks, though, and he's of course not welcome back in the store. But with fundraising and donations, they've already got over 80% of the bill paid for and we're doing a big silent auction on facebook right now to come up with the rest of the money. I love our store and its customers.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Was the dog on lead? If so, I don't really think they should have to pay compensation. :shobon: I've had shop cats follow me and my dogs around and if I didn't have the dogs on a very short leash, the cats would likely get eaten. If you have a shop cat that's kind of the risk you take imo.

I'm glad the kitty is okay though.

e:
VVV There's no signs whatsoever at the shop I go to.

Fraction fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jan 18, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Additionally: Is there a sign posted that there's a cat on the premises? It might be "known" but if the guy isn't in there a lot or if he's never seen the cat he might not have realized.

Balen made best buds with a pet shop cat years ago, but they also had like three signs on the doors and a buzzer outside that you could push if you were bringing in a cat reactive dog.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Fraction posted:

Was the dog on lead? If so, I don't really think they should have to pay compensation. :shobon: I've had shop cats follow me and my dogs around and if I didn't have the dogs on a very short leash, the cats would likely get eaten. If you have a shop cat that's kind of the risk you take imo.

I'm glad the kitty is okay though.

Maybe he shouldn't have to, but the least he could have done is offer to help pay some portion of it. Although to be fair, Bailey is very cat reactive and I don't know that he would have been able to deal with a shop cat. Then again, this is why I don't take him to PetCo, Petsmart, smaller pet food supply places.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Additionally: Is there a sign posted that there's a cat on the premises? It might be "known" but if the guy isn't in there a lot or if he's never seen the cat he might not have realized.

Balen made best buds with a pet shop cat years ago, but they also had like three signs on the doors and a buzzer outside that you could push if you were bringing in a cat reactive dog.

Absolutely. We have two shop cats and a rabbit who is in a hutch (but the hutch is a wooden two story one and the rabbit spends most of its time on the bottom level, which is right at dog level). We also have a self wash and a groomer in the back and they do dog training upstairs, so there's always animals in the store. We have signs up everywhere that there are cats in the store so be cautious with your dogs and with leaving the door open (Kramer has 'escaped' a couple of times). We do have a buzzer, plus it's a really small store so if someone knocks on the front door, somebody is always there to help them. There are several people from a Schutzhund group that bring their dogs in to use the self wash, but won't walk them through the store until it's clear of other dogs. They knock on the door and we help them get their dogs through safely.

The guy was a regular self-washer. He never bought anything, but he brought his two dogs in once a month or so to wash them. He knew about the cats.

Fraction posted:

Yes, the dog was on a leash, but the Owner wasn't holding the other end of the leash and was letting the dog walk around dragging the leash behind it. When it went after Kramer, one of our store employees had to get the dog to let him go, the Owner just stood there and watched. His refusing to even offer to help or apologizing for his inability to help was just one more rear end in a top hat thing he did.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Okay yeah then he's a loving rear end in a top hat. :smith: It's bad enough he went after the cat, but if he'd gone after the rabbit it wouldn't have had a chance from the sound of it.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Nione posted:

Yes, the dog was on a leash, but the Owner wasn't holding the other end of the leash and was letting the dog walk around dragging the leash behind it. When it went after Kramer, one of our store employees had to get the dog to let him go, the Owner just stood there and watched. His refusing to even offer to help or apologizing for his inability to help was just one more rear end in a top hat thing he did.

In that case the guy is an rear end and should 100% be paying vet bills. Sorry for assuming it was like the pet shop near me (no signs, no buzzer, large sliding door, few places for cats to get up high, etc). The first time I walked in with my dog, luckily the store cats were asleep and I saw them. If they hadn't been, that could have ended very badly.

Nione
Jun 3, 2006

Welcome to Trophy Island
Rub my tummy

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Okay yeah then he's a loving rear end in a top hat. :smith: It's bad enough he went after the cat, but if he'd gone after the rabbit it wouldn't have had a chance from the sound of it.

Well, the rabbit is in a pretty solid hutch. It's not free range. Wendell gets to come out and hop around only when the store is closed.

And yeah, our store is loving tiny and cramped. The building is about 100 years old. It's one narrow long room with three small rooms off to the side and it's FULL of cat perches, cat shelves, regular shelves, etc. Kramer has about 1,000 places to go where dogs can't reach him. We have regular customers who have never seen Macy (the other store cat who is skittish) who finally run across her one day and ask if we've gotten a new cat.

The cats also have the whole upstairs (the office and where we do training classes) that they have access to where there are no dogs during non-training times (only do training 2x week). It'll be easy for him to avoid dogs in future if he wants.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Kya got big.

But she's still retarded.

And cute!

She no longer remembers what recall is. She still doesn't properly know how to sit. She pulls like a freight train.

Oh and her owners might be getting another bulldog mutt (and she's about six months old and still unfixed). :iamafag:

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Oh my I'm cracking up over Lola's reaction to another dog sniffing her ball and her in the background still focused on the ball.

I know it is just the coloring but that face, especially the tilted head and forehead wrinkles, just makes me think boxer. So cute. Some puppy craziness is to be expected but do they not have any interest at all in training her?

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Lola made such a face. "My ball grraaa!"

Kya is such a cutie, wanna smoosh those jowls. :3:

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Shifty Pony posted:

Oh my I'm cracking up over Lola's reaction to another dog sniffing her ball and her in the background still focused on the ball.

I know it is just the coloring but that face, especially the tilted head and forehead wrinkles, just makes me think boxer. So cute. Some puppy craziness is to be expected but do they not have any interest at all in training her?

It's quite funny. She'll walk with Kya, but if she goes near Lola's ball (even though she has never even touched it and just tries to jump on Lola), she makes a big old fuss. Jess however can nudge the ball and Lola won't even care. Dog favouritism.

Yeaaah, she is supposedly ~ambull/old tyme EB~ but she does just look boxerish. Her owners insist that she's a bulldawg though. :rolleyes: And nope! The only way to get her to sit is to holler it at her or push her rear end down. I wonder how they train her :geno:

Bash Ironfist posted:

Lola made such a face. "My ball grraaa!"

Kya is such a cutie, wanna smoosh those jowls. :3:

I smoosh her fat little face every time I see her. :3:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Bad Munki posted:

Should have let it go in the woods so it'd have a ~fighting chance~

I have a family member that did this and god I loving hate her for it. The cat was probably mostly unsuitable to be rehomed quickly but it's not like Tulsa doesn't have no-kill shelters. I guess it's better for the cat to end up as hawk food than to have someone at your local shelter know you're giving up your pet.

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jan 18, 2013

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

1up posted:

You should post some of the genetic stuff. I'm not nearly as :science: as other posters, but that stuff is so neat.

Most of the stuff out there on sheep color genetics is written terribly and not generally by scientists so its a pain to slog through. This is alright but they have messed up the gene naming so it can be confusing. For instance they say brown (which acts the same way in sheep as it does in dogs) is BbBb instead of just bb which doesn't make any sense at all to me.

In general sheep colors are controlled by 4 loci: A which is controls the agouti genes, B which controls whether pigment is black or brown, E which controls whether A is expressed or not, and S which is spotting.

My new ewes are both A^wt/A^b B? E+E+ S? meaning they are white but could carry spotting, badgerface, or brown. According to the breeder the rams they are bred to are both A^b/A^b Bb E+E+ ss or badgerface with spots carrying brown. This means babies have a 50/50 chance of being either white or badgerface and depending on what recessives the moms are carrying could be brown and/or spotty. This calculator is fun to mess around with if you want to see more potential sheep color combos.

The Jacobs are relatively boring color-wise and are all aa BB E+E+ ss or black with white spots. There is a dilution gene in some Jacobs that turns them "blue" instead of black that probably works just like the D gene in dogs but no one has bothered really looking in to it as far as I know.

adventure in the sandbox
Nov 24, 2005

Things change

The people living downstairs apparently have a cat. They used to have a husky but I yelled at them for leaving her outside in -40 with no shelter, and because she barked constantly day and night, so they got rid of her.

So the cat. It started Tuesday night, the cat is meowing and meowing intermittently but constantly. Woke me up a few times. I was home sick Wednesday, yep that drat cat is now howling because its getting hoarse. Something is a bit strange since the meowing - sorry, howling- is coming from an area of the house with no windows, from the utility room I think? Wednesday night, same. Thursday morning I email the landlady and downstairs people, complaining of noise and animal cruelty because this cat has meowed itself hoarse and I suspect its locked in a small room with no windows for the last 1.5 days. I came home at lunch, still howling.

Downstairs lady is apparently hospitalized and the cat is checked on once a day, she will have it boarded in the morning. Oh well, extenuating circumstances, ok. My cat is ok for a weekend alone but Animal gets run of the house and doesn't get lonely. How would you know you have a crazy cat until something like this happens, right?

Cat is still howling from the same room its been in since Tuesday evening, and its Friday lunchtime. Super hoarse now. I really don't want to help them by offering to visit with their cat because they are lovely pet owners and I don't like them, plus they probably don't want that bitchy lady from upstairs in their house alone, but that poor cat :ohdear:

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
I stupidly randomly looked at my local shelters website and suddenly all my lazy person concerns about pet ownership seem irrelevant. I want this doggy :saddowns:

I can lie about her breed (she's some mutty spitz thing anyway) but I don't think she'll meet my apartment's pet size limit. :( I want that old lady dog.

and Kya is so cute holymoly. It pains me she has such crappy owners.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Do people mind that I post about how bad a hider Sadie is? Should I post them in the post your pet or black cats thread instead? Because I find it hilarious.

TOTALLY HIDDEN HERE!

Click for :catstare:

(yeah I'm a guy and I have a pink couch, so what? :colbert:)

Invalid Octopus
Jun 30, 2008

When is dinner?
No that is great, and I don't usually care much about cat posts :3:. We took one of the rats to the vet today, in a carrier case with some fleece scraps for her to curl up in. When she was on the exam table, we took away the carrier so she wouldn't go hide in it, but I left a couple fleece scraps out. She tried to hide under one with her butt hanging out, of course.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

I wish I had someone to take video while I wave Da Bird around. It's so entertaining to watch the cats lose their poo poo.

Nibbler got hold of the lure and really sunk his teeth and claws in, and I was actually able to slide him around the kitchen by dragging it.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
Last week, I threw the cat in Frankie's crate and drove to the no-kill and sat there for a while and turned around and came home. :sigh:

I have left the rescue lady like 5 voicemails and I think she's hosed off to catlady land or whatever, I'm not surprised. I guess I give up and I now have an indoor/outdoor (deal w/it) cat. His name is Beavis. (Beav, Beavins, Bev, Beverly.)

Idk, w/e.

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
Do you think there's any chance you can get Moses to just be like "well whatever :mad:" with the cat like he is with your rats?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Kerfuffle posted:

Do you think there's any chance you can get Moses to just be like "well whatever :mad:" with the cat like he is with your rats?

From a beep boop dog training perspective, yes it's possible. From a practical perspective, I dunno. He had a lot of time to watch that specific cat through a window and emotionally loop over it while redirecting all of his pent up lovely life rage on to Window Cat.

Right now, he sits in his crate and is totally chill when I let the cat in the house. So, the cat is safe to come in at night, and for an hour or so during the daytime.

Uncrated, he would probably eat a cat even if I'm standing right there. Rats he's grown up with and is used to and even though he eats them and gets to go ratting, he "gets" pet rats and the fact that live rats are off limits inside. He didn't grow up with cats, but has always had to deal with seeing them outside and regards them as this super high value coveted thing, so teaching him to leave them alone would be an ordeal that I really don't want to deal with.

I dunno, I really don't have the time/resources to keep this cat. I had been leaving Moses uncrated, but now he's crated at night so the cat can sleep indoors, and for 1-2 hours a day so the cat can come in and eat and chill. It would take months if not a year or more to teach Moses to leave him alone and even then it wouldn't be reliable. Cats are like dog crack to him and he's completely unreasonable about them- which is workable, except I don't really have the time to consistently work on it with him. Which is why I would never own a cat. :sigh:

bluuh idk.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Shifty Pony posted:

TOTALLY HIDDEN HERE!

Oh god, this is adorable :allears:.

We just had an earthquake. 4.6, shallow, centred just outside the city. A pretty good shake. Dumbass was asleep on the couch, didn't even stir - and it shook for a WHILE.

I got up to go do something, and the second I set foot inside the kitchen "OMGOMGKITCHENOMGFOODOMG". He's now back on the couch. This cat gives no shits for ANYTHING.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Kerfuffle posted:

I stupidly randomly looked at my local shelters website and suddenly all my lazy person concerns about pet ownership seem irrelevant. I want this doggy :saddowns:

I can lie about her breed (she's some mutty spitz thing anyway) but I don't think she'll meet my apartment's pet size limit. :( I want that old lady dog.

and Kya is so cute holymoly. It pains me she has such crappy owners.

Get the dog get the dog get the dog

It pains me, too. If they get another dog I might actually combust. They seem to think another hyper, under exercised, untrained puppy will be the answer to their problems, as opposed to actually exercising their dog. But that's :effort: I guess

Shifty Pony the Sadie hiding pictures always make me smile. :3: Has she ever hidden properly?

Super are you enjoying your new cat? :haw:

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

I'm a terrible person.

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax
Ahahahaha poor little lampshade

SuperTwo
Oct 30, 2010

Superconsndar posted:

Last week, I threw the cat in Frankie's crate and drove to the no-kill and sat there for a while and turned around and came home. :sigh:

I have left the rescue lady like 5 voicemails and I think she's hosed off to catlady land or whatever, I'm not surprised. I guess I give up and I now have an indoor/outdoor (deal w/it) cat. His name is Beavis. (Beav, Beavins, Bev, Beverly.)

Idk, w/e.

Gosh He's so pretty. If I didn't currently own The Douchiest Cat in the Universe I'd be happy to take him. Leon is FINALLY living 24/7 with Jack and V. It only took two years, moving to a new house and 4 feliway diffusers but they're finally co-habitating. It's not pretty and they're not friends but hopefully in a few more months he will stop chasing poor Jack. Jack still hasn't figured out where everything is in the new house yet and because he has no depth perception takes some NASTY spills trying to avoid Leon.

Leon's sporting some scratches to his face from Voltaire, who enjoys provoking him, and Leon never comes off for the better in the fights considering V's got 3 pounds on him. It's kind of a giant clusterfuck of cat hate in my house but it's about a million times better than it was in the apartment.

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax
Venca missed the tug slightly while we were tugging and nailed my thumb and now it's bloody and nasty.

:stare: That's the first time I've gotten a full force bite from him (well probably not full force, but hard)and it definitely made me appreciate how good his bite inhibition is even when he's jumping up and tugging at my arm. Also taught me that maybe recalling him and holding out a tug while he's still running isn't the best idea.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

SuperTwo posted:

Gosh He's so pretty. If I didn't currently own The Douchiest Cat in the Universe I'd be happy to take him.

He is cross eyed as hell and it is hilarious but he is a pretty cat. Not gonna lie, I really like him. I just feel really irresponsible having a mostly outdoor cat with a murderous dog lurking in the background waiting for someone to gently caress up and leave a door or a crate open. It's like "Maremma Sheepdog: Cat Edition" as far as really bad ideas go.

As much as I love mashing his stupid face and making horrible cat noises at him while he purrs and burbles and drools everywhere, I'd feel much better if he had A Real Home where he'd be safe and properly cared for.

Triangulum posted:

Venca missed the tug slightly while we were tugging and nailed my thumb and now it's bloody and nasty.

That's the first time I've gotten a full force bite from him (well probably not full force, but hard)and it definitely made me appreciate how good his bite inhibition is even when he's jumping up and tugging at my arm. Also taught me that maybe recalling him and holding out a tug while he's still running isn't the best idea.

I have been nailed by Moses a few times when he's gotten too focused on getting a thing and stopped watching where his mouth was. Giant purple bruises and punctures and it REALLY makes me appreciate how careful dogs learn to be with their mouths in general. It's easy to forget the amount of damage they can do without really even trying.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Fraction posted:

Shifty Pony the Sadie hiding pictures always make me smile. :3: Has she ever hidden properly?

Nope! When she first came to my apartment from Shadowcats she "hid" from me by sticking her head and shoulders behind my TV stand, while her giant fluffy butt was protruding out in clear sight. The only time she ever really completely hides is when she goes under the bed when I am vacuuming, but even then she normally has a tail sticking out until I poke it with my foot because I need to vacuum that spot :haw:

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax

Superconsndar posted:

I have been nailed by Moses a few times when he's gotten too focused on getting a thing and stopped watching where his mouth was. Giant purple bruises and punctures and it REALLY makes me appreciate how careful dogs learn to be with their mouths in general. It's easy to forget the amount of damage they can do without really even trying.
Yeah all of a sudden I realize just how gentle he's being with me, even if he's in the middle of a psycho GSD puppy bite fit. I had a shitload of nasty bruises and some scrapes when he was a little potato and was still learning that people are big loving pussies but this is the first time he's bit me with adult teeth or drawn blood.

I'm still proud of him though because as soon as he hit my hand he backed off. And even though it hurt like gently caress, I was super happy with the fact that he has a really hard full mouthed bite.

I can kinda understand why lots of dog people thing GSD owners are batshit :lol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Sometimes blurry phone pictures do neat stuff.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

This week my Amish neighbors had a daughter die in a horrible car crash coming home from her 20th birthday party. Tomorrow is the funeral and the service is going to be held at my neighbor's house so I said they could have people park in my driveways because it was the least I could do but it means I'm going to have to put Major on lockdown because hoards of mourning Amish really do not need my crazy dog screaming at them. He's already been going nuts chasing the dozens of horse carriages along the fenceline since Thursday morning.

Major was beyond amazing at class today so maybe he won't be so bad? He was able to sniff a dog and have a dog sniff him and put up with the trainer's spazzy intact GSP wriggling all over the floor the whole time and didn't bark once. Perhaps if I stuff him full of turkey and drug him up and run him hard for a while he will pretend there isn't STRANGER DANGER going on in our driveway.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Major was beyond amazing at class today so maybe he won't be so bad? He was able to sniff a dog and have a dog sniff him and put up with the trainer's spazzy intact GSP wriggling all over the floor the whole time and didn't bark once. Perhaps if I stuff him full of turkey and drug him up and run him hard for a while he will pretend there isn't STRANGER DANGER going on in our driveway.

I hope Major does okay, and yay for him! I'd advise shutting him in a room where he can't see the people in the driveway, music on loud enough to drown out sound, and all the food he can eat.

Today Lola let a staffie sniff her and sniffed back whilst she was on leash (!) and then, off leash, didn't once try to chase an awesome lurcher that was fetching a ball on the same field as us. She's definitely dog-reactive, not dog-aggressive. Jess would have been over there trying to fight the dog in a flash.

Shifty Pony posted:

Nope! When she first came to my apartment from Shadowcats she "hid" from me by sticking her head and shoulders behind my TV stand, while her giant fluffy butt was protruding out in clear sight.

:3: I do not think Sadie understands how hiding works.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Sometimes blurry phone pictures do creepy stuff.

Fixed that. :catstare: You have a demon in your house.

That's seriously an awesome/creepy picture. :ghost:

Deep Thoreau fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jan 19, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Bash Ironfist posted:

Fixed that. :catstare: You have a demon in your house.

That's seriously an awesome/creepy picture. :ghost:

:3: I like to think of it as Revenge of Batdane.

In about twenty minutes I'm leaving to go talk to some potential new owners for Zee. :3: Military folks, and the wife's a groomer that is all sorts of understanding about nervous dogs. Her husband's already talking about buying doggy toys on the way over to the meeting place. I have all of my fingers crossed.

E: :neckbeard: He got the most amazing new home and he's off to get sweaters with them right now because he looked "so cold". And her husband was humming to him and feeding him so many treats, you guys. I got some sweet little pictures of him too before he left.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jan 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiri koli
Jun 20, 2005
Also, I can kill you with my brain.

^^^Love the bat ears. :3:

Argh, do all little dogs have to go to the bathroom every five minutes? I know Psyche can hold it because she does fine when we're both at work all day, but if I'm home, she has to go ALL THE TIME. During an hour long walk, she will go a minimum of 6 times and each time is like a national emergency where she has to make a beeline for the nearest grass and nearly tug my arm out of its socket.

Plus, she started refusing breakfast a while back so we feed her at night. WHERE IS IT COMING FROM?! :suicide:

• Locked thread