Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Olivia42 posted:

I also realized I have absolutely no use for these stickers, since I'm not in eighth grade with the need to decorate my notebooks for next semester. What do you guys use them for?

I've been trying to figure that out. It seems a shame to take them off the sheets and put them on something that might get discarded, but it seems strange to just keep the sheets too. If you figure out a use for them let me know. They're pretty but... I don't know. :confused:

edit: Maybe I'll get a sheet of magnet stuff and make them into fridge magnets for some more permanence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not A Koos
Jan 18, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Look at FYAD, everyone.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Not A Koos posted:

Look at FYAD, everyone.

Well, that's silly. The Koos is clearly already lose.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

Not A Koos posted:

Look at FYAD, everyone.

No offense to the non-gray forums, but I already went in FYAD this month, good enough for me.

Have you considered donating to charity instead of dumping money into useless poo poo li-oh forget it.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Not A Koos posted:

Look at FYAD, everyone.

You'd probably last longer if you stopped having "koos" in your name when you reregged.

Not A Koos
Jan 18, 2013

by Y Kant Ozma Post

President Ark posted:

You'd probably last longer if you stopped having "koos" in your name when you reregged.

I probably would, but you have to be true to yourself in this life.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Not A Koos posted:

I probably would, but you have to be true to yourself in this life.

Which apparently means wasting hundreds of dollars, got it.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I love Koos. Koos is a visionary.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
I don't know what I'm supposed to look for. What's going on?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Crain posted:

I don't know what I'm supposed to look for. What's going on?

Koos changed the avatars of a bunch of the more popular FYAD posters to Homestuck characters and bought a Signature Divider with Dave's face on it. I can only assume Koos is some sort of trust fund baby.

Here's the thread.

E: It's FYAD so naturally the link is :nws:

Ammat The Ankh fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jan 18, 2013

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Koos changed the avatars of a bunch of the more popular FYAD posters to Homestuck characters and bought a Signature Divider with Dave's face on it. I can only assume Koos is some sort of trust fund baby.

This is the second time he has done this this year.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Here's the thread.

Hey, turns out that link is :nws: (That's what I get for looking at FYAD at work).

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

I think I understand Koos even less than the legions of lunatic Tumblerites this comic attracts.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Just.

gently caress that guy.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Well, that was a diversion.

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Too bad the update just missed Eridanchat from earlier. Would've been perfect timing for it.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
At last, something everyone in the multiverse can agree with!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > MSPaint Adventures - Seriously. gently caress Gamzee.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.
I agree with Erisol. His font colour on that background makes my eyes hurt!

gently caress you, Gamzee, indeed.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I agree, gently caress Gamzee. Also, Fefeta is nothing if not a good listener.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

MyFaceBeHi posted:

I agree with Erisol. His font colour on that background makes my eyes hurt!

gently caress you, Gamzee, indeed.

Good lord, my eyes. :pcgaming:

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
"Candy Giiggle Rampage"

I am going to find some way to use that in some other context. And no one will get it.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
My eyes are killing me, but I still really like Erisol! He is the Best Around.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Ablative posted:

"Candy Giiggle Rampage"

I am going to find some way to use that in some other context. And no one will get it.

Tell me about it. I've been using "If X were a motorcycle it just jumped a loving canyon" for nearly a year now. I no longer have friends of course, so I have to use it to street people and shop assistants.

glitchwraith
Dec 29, 2008

Suddenly I'm less interested in Trickster Dirk and am really excited by a all the Trollsprites meeting up. Bonus if Gamzee arrives as well.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Gamzee is the only likable character in Homestuck.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

black metal hugbox posted:

Are you just going out of your way to make silly and wrong posts now in an attempt to rile people up or something? Not cool man.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Cabbit posted:

More and more, I'm wondering if the sprite stuff might be some sort of crucible to let the beta trolls overcome their respective hang-ups and render them into something approaching functional beings, in spite of the death that stymied the alpha trolls in this regard.

Eh, close enough!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
My latest favourite insane tumblr theory is that the reason Fefeta doesn't speak is because Gamzee likely bludgeoned her to death around the cranium, and that she passed along crippling brain damage to the sprite.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I know you're messing with everyone, but I like the idea of someone reading the entirety of Homestuck and just grimacing so hard the entire time, the panels with Gamzee in them the only respite.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
gently caress the haters, Gamzee owns.

Gamzee owns. Caliborn owns. Trickster Interlude owns. Everything owns.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Dorroile posted:

Are you just going out of your way to make silly and wrong posts now in an attempt to rile people up or something? Not cool man.

Get honked motherfucker.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

WAR FOOT posted:

My latest favourite insane tumblr theory is that the reason Fefeta doesn't speak is because Gamzee likely bludgeoned her to death around the cranium, and that she passed along crippling brain damage to the sprite.

According to Roxy, Fefeta's normally very chatty, even though she's never spoken in front of the audience. :shrug:

Roxy posted:

ROXY: fefeta???
ROXY: oh dangit
ROXY: hey you know i could have used some support there
ROXY: where was all that profound shippin expertise when we really needed it!
ROXY: usually i can barely shut you up girl

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Get honked motherfucker.

Don't make me ship you. I swear to god.

vvv: See, you get it.

Freak Futanari fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jan 19, 2013

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Ariong posted:

reading the entirety of Homestuck and just grimacing so hard the entire time,

If this isn't how you read the comic, don't even loving post at me.

e. Between this update and his interactions during the great troll corpse party (owwned), Eridan's moving up the ranks in my eyes. Best worst character imo.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jan 19, 2013

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Seoinin posted:

If this isn't how you read the comic, don't even loving post at me.

e. Between this update and his interactions during the great troll corpse party (owwned), Eridan's moving up the ranks in my eyes. Best worst character imo.

Like I'm going to take advice from someone who has a self-photo as their avatar. :rolleye:

krakagar
Sep 26, 2010

Plom Bar posted:

gently caress the haters, Gamzee owns.

Gamzee owns. Caliborn owns. Trickster Interlude owns. Everything owns.

I agree with Plom Bar.

Edit: seriously, It saddens me that some people are so upset with the Trickster interlude sub-act and the apparent 'ruining' of certain characters. because a) Until everything is all done and wrapped up, we have no idea really what the long term ramifications may or may not be here and b) Homestuck is great and just as much fun to read as short updates as it is as a long form story. Sometimes the telling of it favours one type of reading over the other, obviously, but I'm totally happy for it to continue to drag out apparently frivolous stuff for as long as it drat we'll likes. We'll get to the end in good time, but I'm enjoying the journey immensely and any detours are perfectly fine with me. Especially if it gets us more Erisolsprite.

krakagar fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jan 19, 2013

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

krakagar posted:

I agree with Plom Bar.

Except the "interlude" bit. This isn't an interlude. It's a sub-sub-act.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

Ablative posted:

Except the "interlude" bit. This isn't an interlude. It's a sub-sub-act.

It is an interlude in the way the Scratch interlude that lasted for three months was an interlude.

So, yes it is an interlude.

Also, reminder that the Scratch interlude lasted for three months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Plom Bar posted:

It is an interlude in the way the Scratch interlude that lasted for three months was an interlude.

So, yes it is an interlude.

Also, reminder that the Scratch interlude lasted for three months.

Well, by that logic, Hivebent was an interlude.