Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
my god

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Phuzzy posted:

Payoff was too short

But hilarious.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

nice cats

played while cinnamon was sleeping = cinnamon in now in full freak out "there's a cat outside somewhere" mode scoping out all the windows

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

great bird dude. RIP cool bird.

Put him down today. Vet took him, said he went right to sleep. He was an awesome bird that gave no fucks about cats, dogs, whatever. He just wanted to kick it like bros.

As much as it sucks losing him, I'm also happy that I was able to give him a peaceful, pain-free end before it got bad. Sitting there with him in the screening room, wanting so much to take him with me and hold on to him forever, but letting the vet put him to sleep to avoid pain, I learned a lot about love today.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bassguitarhero posted:

Put him down today. Vet took him, said he went right to sleep. He was an awesome bird that gave no fucks about cats, dogs, whatever. He just wanted to kick it like bros.

As much as it sucks losing him, I'm also happy that I was able to give him a peaceful, pain-free end before it got bad. Sitting there with him in the screening room, wanting so much to take him with me and hold on to him forever, but letting the vet put him to sleep to avoid pain, I learned a lot about love today.

It sucks a lot to lose a bro. I lost my real brother a few years ago. Not to say that you and your bird weren't real brothers, I just mean human brother. We had the same mum. Goondolences.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

bassguitarhero posted:

Been there done that - it sucks but you absolutely did the right thing. Putting my childhood cat down would have been the hardest thing for me to do if I hadn't known that it was better than letting it drag out.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

bassguitarhero posted:

poo poo's changed, bird.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

bassguitarhero posted:

you did the right thing, sorry for your loss bro

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Lost my cat the other day, this is the only pic I could find of him, could really use a cheese pizza right about now.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Quake posted:

Lost my cat the other day, this is the only pic I could find of him, could really use a cheese pizza right about now.

Knuc If U Buck posted:

It sucks a lot to lose a bro. I lost my real brother a few years ago. Not to say that you and your bird weren't real brothers, I just mean human brother. We had the same mum. Goondolences.

:frogout:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:downsbravo:

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:
YOU GIMME THAT GOD drat MOUSE RIGHT NOW:

Jungle cat hiding in the camo:

I have some things that I don't like talking about :

Fatboy checks in to see what's with the jackets:

Striper learned how to set and spring traps:

Sprung by poor old momcat during bathtime:

(look at his angry face hidden down there)

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:

bassguitarhero posted:

I'm sorry, man. I'm sure he just felt like he was drifting off to a nice sleep.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

force cleaning gives good results here

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Striper, eh?

Does derpy muppet-eyed awesome black kitten have a nickname yet?

Tabby cat is kickass.

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:

Yes!

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

louuu

hi lou

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mah jest tik

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

I always laff at col meow

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

louuuu

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

play dis for ur cats and post vids of the ensuing freakout

tia

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Chorrax posted:

Grumpy Cat has a new challenger.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

floofle him plz

Knicker Bocker 9
Jan 23, 2013

Chorrax posted:

What denotes him as a Colonel?

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

i wish there was a sitcom called "Hi Lou!" starring lou

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

what do you smell, lou?

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Am I the only one that pets pictures of lou with the mouse pointer

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

beatlegs posted:

same. teddy makes guest appearances and magda is the antagonist that is miss understood

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

could you get some video of lou being petted

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

Tunnelman posted:

Am I the only one that pets pictures of lou with the mouse pointer

yeah thats kinda weird

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Knicker Bocker 9 posted:

What denotes him as a Colonel?

Hes an epic catte

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

beatlegs posted:

that doesnt sound like it would be very funny

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

DICKHEAD posted:

that doesnt sound like it would be very funny

after reading your post I have learned trust the opposite of whatever your opinion of funny is. I mean just think about it, you know how in laugh tracks there's the "awwwww" sound from the audience? now imagine that playing every time lou comes on screen.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dead Man Posting posted:

after reading your post I have learned trust the opposite of whatever your opinion of funny is

That guy invented Dukedog on a typewriter, what do you bring to the table, GoT guy?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Quake
Nov 1, 2006

Knuc If U Buck posted:

That guy invented Dukedog on a typewriter, what do you bring to the table, GoT guy?

An epic amalgamation of a quote from George R.R. Martin's masterpiece 'A Song of Ice and Fire' and the name of a subforum from the website Something Awful as a custom title.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

holy poo poo quotin this magda