Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
If someone started stiffing for no reason in a regular match like that, the boys need to kick the poo poo out of him or something. It's unprofessional and stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Buggy Nova posted:

©WWE did nothing but good for me. They gave me another chance at life by sending me to rehab. For that i am forever grateful <3.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
That's nice that she isn't bitter and is grateful, I really hope she gets another chance with the WWE.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Gonzo McFee posted:

Hating all the "What a pussy, getting the police involved" talk from these wrestlers. It's loving stupid. The man assaulted him at his work. Any other context than "PRO RASSLIN" and he would have been fired and blackballed from the company for striking a college.

But this is a victim/ "I went through hell for my initiation so it must have been worth it and meant something" mentality so gently caress it, he's a pussy for not putting up with it.

What is this about?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

sportsgenius86 posted:

anything that involves Lashley and something other than cheeseburgers should just be forgotten

I disagree. He also gave us:

1) NYO!
2) Bathturd
3) Jumping through the cage onto Umaga

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

fart blood posted:

What is this about?

Dude did a spot that hurt his opponent accidentally. Opponent then got up and punched said dude in the face so hard he lost a tooth.

Steelhorse, being a reasonable individual called the police to say that that guy knocked his tooth out unprovoked. Wrestlers everywhere are now calling Steelhorse a pussy for doing the reasonable thing and not being a gigantic caveman idiot.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
He should have taken him to WRESTLER'S COURT

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Gavok posted:

1) NYO!

Does anyone have a link to video of this? I haven't been able to find it online.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Matt Hardy just said something vaguely clever and accurate. Alert the media.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

This is kind of an out there question, but has anyone else been followed by Cliff Compton? I've never tweeted anything about being a huge Deuce & Domino fan (not that I hate the guy) so I don't know why he would. The only commonality we have is that we both follow that Indy Wrestler joke account.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Quasipox posted:

This is kind of an out there question, but has anyone else been followed by Cliff Compton? I've never tweeted anything about being a huge Deuce & Domino fan (not that I hate the guy) so I don't know why he would. The only commonality we have is that we both follow that Indy Wrestler joke account.

He follows me too. I thought at the time that it was because I followed Cabana and Punk. I have likewise never once mentioned that I enjoy his work (in WWE or otherwise).

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
The average dumb twitter user is obsessed with followers/following people, so I would imagine he is trying to increase his followers by following people, who will in turn follow him because following is apparently everything.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Gavok posted:

1) NYO!
2) Bathturd
3) Jumping through the cage onto Umaga

He also inadvertantly gave us Bobby Lindsay and "We love ya, Bobby!".

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Maybe Cliff Compton is just interested in what you have to say. :unsmith:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Perry Normal posted:

Does anyone have a link to video of this? I haven't been able to find it online.

It's in this, which is probably the most entertaining thing Bobby Lashley's ever been associated with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b03xiugLMTk

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
So when is Bellator or Strikeforce gonna give us Lashley vs. Batista?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

neoaxd posted:

It's in this, which is probably the most entertaining thing Bobby Lashley's ever been associated with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b03xiugLMTk

:laffo: That still kills me. Thanks!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

The indie guys desperately plugging the TNA Gut Check poll are becoming so insufferable, everyone not involved is either taking the piss or just pissed off.

@ShitWrestlerSay posted:

Vote for me on gut check.

@JohnThorneAIW posted:

Imagine if Indy wrestlers promoted the shows they were appearing on like the Gut Check poll

Sugar Dunkerton is making a god drat loving documentary about his run in the poll. This could get insanely stupid by the end of it all, especially since this is just for a freaking Gut Check. Meanwhile...

KassiusOhno posted:

Cause everytime you come around you be hollin' that whoop dee whoop, blahse blah, he say she say, oh my god

:allears:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

VogeGandire posted:

Maybe Cliff Compton is just interested in what you have to say. :unsmith:
Yeah after I followed him he followed me.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
@bruce_leanna 10:45pm via Twitter for Android
@TNA_GUNNER - you have WWE Champion written all over you. I been a fan almost 30 years. I know when I see the IT factor. You got it.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Sugar Dunkerton is awesome though.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
@The305MVP
@wombatOOAK Join me in a "Dude-Fest". "The Big Lebowski" & some proper relaxation always makes me feel better.

@The305MVP
I see what ya did there... RT @wombatOOAK: @The305MVP It really ties the day together! :3

@The305MVP
Are we going to start this? NOW? RT @wombatOOAK: @The305MVP Eh, what the hell. I don't have to be up for another 12 hours. It's movie time!

@The305MVP
@wombatOOAK I'm going to start "Duderino Fests". Where we all watch "The Big Lebowski" together. My contribution to world peace. PLAY...

Context: I basically watched Big Lebowski with MVP via twitter. :v:

Edit: And he may just do it again!

@The305MVP
@wombatOOAK Goodnight. I may make this a regular event. A night in with my followers watching "The Dude". We shall call them "Dude-Fests"!

Edit 2.0: On that note, change my twitter name on the OP to wombatOOAK please! :)

moonsour fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Jan 22, 2013

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you don't follow Big Dave on twitter, you are missing out.

quote:

8h War Machine War Machine ‏@WarMachine170

Yes, I believe that the US Government discovered AIDS and administered it to gays and blacks in the 70's via Hep vaccines to kill them off.
Retweeted by Dave Meltzer

quote:

Dave Meltzer ‏@davemeltzerWON

In a word why twitter is not a good thing for athletes with few brain cells.

It's a good thing War Machine is a bad fighter/AKA has Dave's back, because War Machine is the kind of psycho who would hold a grudge over this.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

@bruce_leanna 10:45pm via Twitter for Android
@TNA_GUNNER - you have WWE Champion written all over you. I been a fan almost 30 years. I know when I see the IT factor. You got it.

Well he is right you know. Gunner does have the IT factor to become WWE Champion. I would pay good money to see Gunner and Ryback capture the tag titles. Team Intensity.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRayPer posted:

If you don't follow Big Dave on twitter, you are missing out.

It's a good thing War Machine is a bad fighter/AKA has Dave's back, because War Machine is the kind of psycho who would hold a grudge over this.

War Machine is out of jail? Again?

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

MassRayPer posted:

War Machine is the kind of psycho who would hold a grudge over this.

Shocking for a man legally named "War Machine"

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Karmine posted:

Shocking for a man legally named "War Machine"

Yeah, you've really got to pick your battles pointing out the terrible logic and life choices of a man who is legally named "War Machine".

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

VogeGandire posted:

Yeah, you've really got to pick your battles pointing out the terrible logic and life choices of a man who is legally named "War Machine".

Didn't he change his name because of a trademark issue with Rhino or something? :laffo:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Yup, because TNA tried to bring legal stuff against him because they were calling Rhyno "The War Machine". So he flipped the gently caress out and changed his legal name.

Legit one of my favourite wrestling/MMA stories ever. It takes a special kind of loving hideous stupidity to even think that was a good idea.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
I'm surprised Marvel hasn't filed suit against him yet as well.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

404GoonNotFound posted:

I'm surprised Marvel hasn't filed suit against him yet as well.

well if you are a moron and change your legal name to War Machine, there's nothing they can do.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Yup, using the same defence he used against TNA would work against Marvel.

I'm not too clued up when it comes to legal proceedings, but surely, if he could prove he was using the name before TNA, he could get the entire lawsuit rendered moot?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

@LFChikarason posted:

The thing missing from @smartmarkvideo's shoots is a creepy, unfunny, camera hog hosting them. I'll nominate myself for the job.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

sportsgenius86 posted:

well if you are a moron and change your legal name to War Machine, there's nothing they can do.

Yea I imagine there was like, one guy, at Marvel who heard this, asked if they wanted to sue, and then they figured 'well, we can't do worse than whatever caused him to be this way did'.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Is this Brad Maddox's account?

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

To be fair to Mr. Machine, Reagan's willful ignorance of HIV/AIDS was unforgivable and should have sent him to hell, among other things.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Dolph Ziggler posted:

'What Makes A Good Man' by @theheavy an official theme song for @WWE #RoyalRumble -a good man wont kill a spider, just help him leave

Didn't take Dolph for a spider-helper. Good on him.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Spiders are loving trash and should be destroyed. Ziggler is finally a heel for me.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I hope you get eaten by spiders. You won't because spiders are real cool chill dudes, but I still hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I hope you get eaten by spiders. You won't because spiders are real cool chill dudes, but I still hope.

Regular spiders, that you'd find in a house in the suburbs, are okay.
But gently caress banana spiders. Squish those fuckers on sight.