Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

The What Pumpkin twitter seems to be where they're putting all their kickstarter shipping info. They mentioned today that all the domestic $605 packs (not counting paypal) have been shipped, with $405 packs starting tomorrow.

They also posted they finally fixed their customer service form:
http://whatpumpkin.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I'm really glad they included a bookmark with the SBaHJ book, because I was wrong about the pages being numbered on a per-comic basis. It seems to be arbitrary. For instance, at one point the page numbers go back to one and go on through 9 pages and multiple comics, before going back to one in the middle of a comic. On the left is the second page of a comic with "page 9" in the corner, on the right is the third page with "page 1" in the corner. If you lose your place, you will have to manually scan through the book to find it again.

Also, I was showing my brother the Subway coupon feature, and as I showed it to him, I realized that it was different to the one I remember. There are multiple Subway coupons. At least 4.

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!

Ariong posted:

I'm really glad they included a bookmark with the SBaHJ book, because I was wrong about the pages being numbered on a per-comic basis. It seems to be arbitrary. For instance, at one point the page numbers go back to one and go on through 9 pages and multiple comics, before going back to one in the middle of a comic. On the left is the second page of a comic with "page 9" in the corner, on the right is the third page with "page 1" in the corner. If you lose your place, you will have to manually scan through the book to find it again.

Also, I was showing my brother the Subway coupon feature, and as I showed it to him, I realized that it was different to the one I remember. There are multiple Subway coupons. At least 4.

It sounds like some sort of conksuck Bonk of Sanb.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

The crossword in the SBaHJ activity page already has some spaces filled in. Several of the boxes have been filled with the message "SPORTS AND WEED THATS ALL I NEEED". The "S" in "THATS" goes outside the boxes and the word "NEEED" turns a corner in order to fit. All of the numbers are 3 giant pixels wide and 4 giant pixels long, making them impossible to decipher. The ACROSS hints are all number 420 and the dowb hints are all number 6.9.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

life_source posted:

Did you specifically ask for shipping information, or was it automated?

Automated. I was gonna wait until I'd actually heard of people getting the same pak as me before I started pestering the What Pumpkin folks. And now I know it's on its way.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
So...Zillyhoowhatdads for everyone? In both universes?

edit: Is the Blunderbuss for Jade, Roxy, whatnow?

David Copperfield fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Jan 25, 2013

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Gristmas update! :neckbeard:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
It's about time we had some...

~*WORLDBUILDING*~ :allears:

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

I don't understand anything. I'm looking at the screen and there are letters but they don't mean anything. If there was ever a time to raise my head to the sky and scream the words "THIS IS loving STUPID" at the top of my lungs, it would be now.

I like how the grist cost is only that because it makes a pun with the names.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Flippety dippety doo bup bup shrubber double floppy mumblescurry noodlescoop pizzabubble pizzabubble mip mip mip mip mip mip.

THIS IS STUPID.

cubivore
Nov 30, 2006

fuck you, got mine
I think it's hilarious how Dirk obviously doesn't give a gently caress while everyone else is freaking out about everything. But he's doing it anyway.

Also I'm still highly curious what happened after Dirk did his little break-up speech to Jake. Or did they just instantly jump into Gristmas.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
It occurs to me that, for apparently no reason at all, Jane is standing on Roxy's head during the blunderbuss bit.

And also that she apparently started flying again or something.

This will inexplicably be important somehow, mark my words.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
oh my god
dirk's like a superdense Ace Dick singularity
he is just consistently unaffected
EDIT
Zillyhoo
Zillywut
Zillyhau
Zillywair
Zillywigh

Abbot and Costello routine

hussie is a genius

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yeah this is still just Dirk's sword.

A long awaited answer to a question I don't think anyone ever actually asked.

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
So why does the Hammer alone make it into John's birthday present? And again, how did Gamzee get the Hammer?

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

So Math posted:

So why does the Hammer alone make it into John's birthday present? And again, how did Gamzee get the Hammer?

I assumed the code for it was written in Rose's book. And Calliope read the book and supplied the codes. And they're going to be made now or soonish and sent back in time with the Frog Temple.

Put Gamzee in there somewhere.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

So Math posted:

Well this hammer in particular doesn't become John's present. Jake already sent the bunny to Jade before he entered the game much earlier in the beginnings of Act 6.

Gamzee already has it because of his Jokerkind Modus, but I imagine he gets the hammer very early on through more sinister means (considering Caliborn confirmed that he can somewhat mind control people, or at the very least influence them to do what he wants, through Lil Cal).

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wow, finally something calmed down all these candy powered clowns.

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

David Copperfield posted:

So...Zillyhoowhatdads for everyone? In both universes?

edit: Is the Blunderbuss for Jade, Roxy, whatnow?
It's a good question. I wonder if we'll get the FISTICUFFS of ZILLYWEN, or if Dirk's sword actually counts as one of the seven.

Hamiltonian Bicycle
Apr 26, 2008

!

lotus circle posted:

Jake already sent the bunny to Jade before he entered the game much earlier in the beginnings of Act 6.

He got the weapons from a time capsule, though, and we don't yet know exactly how they got in it beyond Calliope's vague assertion that Jake will put them there at some point. We have no guarantee that this has happened yet. This could quite easily be the specific hammer that ended up with John.

The timing of the capsules is a bit weird in that the weapons came out before Dirk, Roxy and Jane; either the flowers opened out of order or there's time travel involved, which means Gamzee or Dave. In fact, Jake needn't necessarily have been involved at all, though he'll likely have had something to do with it. This is true regardless of whether this is in fact the hammer the bunny got, since there was definitely no time for Jake himself to make the weapons and put them in the capsule before Dirk surfed into that seed.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'm not concerned about the hammer so much as I am the Thistles. Are they for Rose? John took her specibus back in Act 5. ...Can the Condesce use clockwork majyyks as emissary of Lord English?

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier

lotus circle posted:

Well this hammer in particular doesn't become John's present. Jake already sent the bunny to Jade before he entered the game much earlier in the beginnings of Act 6.

Gamzee already has it because of his Jokerkind Modus, but I imagine he gets the hammer very early on through more sinister means (considering Caliborn confirmed that he can somewhat mind control people, or at the very least influence them to do what he wants, through Lil Cal).

Jake gets the weapons from his future self in the Medium, as directed by Calliope who has broken time continuity to coordinate with him. So this is probably John's warhammer.

Edited to add: We also know that the Zillyweapons do not spread Trickster mode from watching John and Gamzee. Also, f,b.

So Math fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jan 25, 2013

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

KaosMachina posted:

oh my god
dirk's like a superdense Ace Dick singularity
he is just consistently unaffected
EDIT
Zillyhoo
Zillywut
Zillyhau
Zillywair
Zillywigh

Abbot and Costello routine

hussie is a genius

Much too zilly.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
The hammer is clearly the hammer that is sent back in time, to be sent into the other universe with Liv Tyler. The other weapons alchemised are weapons for the four Alpha kids, (neat) and for Rose and Dave, who no longer have any weapons since they lost them upon their realselves dying. Assumably Jade collected her old stuff from her dead deceased corpse on her planet (how grim).

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

edit: This idea is dumb.

Bobulus fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 25, 2013

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well I suppose that largest portion could make up most of the left side of a crude skull :crossarms:

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

On its own, that one in the bottom right looks kinda like a crocodile or something.
Maybe a dragon.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

I mean, I'm assuming the Cal continent is separate.

But the rest has to fit, somehow!

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry

YggiDee posted:

I'm not concerned about the hammer so much as I am the Thistles. Are they for Rose? John took her specibus back in Act 5. ...Can the Condesce use clockwork majyyks as emissary of Lord English?
Condesce being able to use the majyyks is still unknown. We know she is the ultimate telepath in that she has the power of four different hemospecific telepath abilities, but anything besides that is to be seen. The majyyks might only be a thing Handmaid could use properly because she was most likely trained to master them by Doc Scratch (who can likely use them as well - his white magnum gun is the same dual gunwand Calliope owned). John only tooks Rose's specibus in Act 5 in order to hold Echidna's needles to start The Scratch.

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team
I seriously think Hussie has lost his goddamn mind. The caucasian controversy caused his fragile mind to snap and now he's just making random noises and calling it an update.

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Additionally, assuming that map is of a planet which has a similar surface area to earth, and is in Gall Stereographic Projection (both rather unlikely, but bear with me here), those "rivers" in the continents are wider than Lake Michigan.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Bobulus posted:

I feel like if you rearrange the continents, the original pangea-mass will make a picture. That's just the sort of trick that Hussie would pull. Like a skull or something. But drat if I'm having any luck...

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Beautiful. So beautiful that i may weep openly and...

Dirk, what the gently caress. You're killing the mood here.

Okay, back to being breathtakingly beautiful.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
More like Zillywhat the gently caress am I looking at here exactly.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The Cutlass of Zillywair was created for Dirk but then he went and made his own Unbreakable Katana again. It'll have to break in order to be appropriate for Dave to use.

The Blunderbuss of Zillywigh can be Jade's, because Roxy also uses Fistkind.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Ablative posted:

It occurs to me that, for apparently no reason at all, Jane is standing on Roxy's head during the blunderbuss bit.

And also that she apparently started flying again or something.

This will inexplicably be important somehow, mark my words.

The tricksters have always been able to fly. They've been doing more flying than walking, actually.

Prison Warden posted:

Rose and Dave, who no longer have any weapons since they lost them upon their realselves dying.

Dave has the royal deringer.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Ariong posted:

The tricksters have always been able to fly. They've been doing more flying than walking, actually.

Dave has the royal deringer.

But did the Deringer survive the god-tiering process?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Mazerunner posted:

Yeah, he was holding it in Cascade when they rose up out of the Green Sun.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

snucks posted:

It's a good question. I wonder if we'll get the FISTICUFFS of ZILLYWEN, or if Dirk's sword actually counts as one of the seven.

You're forgetting THE FANCIFULSANTA OF ZILLYWEN.

A good poster fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jan 25, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Mazerunner posted:

Yes sir.