Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which show has the most (current or future) jobbers wrestling on it?
This poll is closed.
WWE NXT 62 16.36%
WWE Superstars 75 19.79%
WWE Saturday Morning Slam - lmao this thread is old 24 6.33%
WWE Main Event 22 5.80%
Impact Wrestling 196 51.72%
Total: 379 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It's gonna be Bo Dallas isn't it. Sigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

flashy_mcflash posted:

It's gonna be Bo Dallas isn't it. Sigh.

Him or Leo Kruger probably.

Personally I'm hoping for Corey Graves.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I wonder if this is a gimmick or a legit call up?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Liar Lyre posted:

I wonder if this is a gimmick or a legit call up?

It might be testing the waters for a callup.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Suben posted:

Him or Leo Kruger probably.

Personally I'm hoping for Corey Graves.

I think Graves is a little too new to be thrown into the Rumble. He's only just started to develop his character in the last two or three episodes of NXT.

If it's Bo Dallas I hope he just gets immediately tossed out by Big Show in a Bushwhacker Luke spot.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
Realistically no matter who it is, they are going to be tossed out in a Bushwhacker Luke spot.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Leo kruger is worlds ahead of where he was since his gimmick change. He had probably the best promo out of all of them.

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
Wow, PAC is an awkward talker even for a fellow Brit to listen to.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Skinty McEdger posted:

Leo kruger is worlds ahead of where he was since his gimmick change. He had probably the best promo out of all of them.

The guy is great. He needs to run with the concept of basically being Kraven the Hunter and start wearing a lion pelt scarf.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

The guy is great. He needs to run with the concept of basically being Kraven the Hunter and start wearing a lion pelt scarf.

That was his shtick when he was just a jacked up pretty boy model who made kissy faces.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

If he's hunting big game in WWE, perhaps he could make a leisure suit out of the Great Khali.

Chinston Wurchill fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jan 26, 2013

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

KungFu Grip posted:

That was his shtick when he was just a jacked up pretty boy model who made kissy faces.

He needs to wear a lion head or something.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
I feel like Big E should be staring down the ref and making him do the 5 count instead of doing it himself. Or has he already done this and I missed it, since I'm just now getting into NXT?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

BlueArmyMan posted:

I feel like Big E should be staring down the ref and making him do the 5 count instead of doing it himself. Or has he already done this and I missed it, since I'm just now getting into NXT?

I've sadly never seen him do that, but when he gets all frustrated at the ref only going to 3 it drives the crowd into a god drat frenzy so I'm cool with it as it is.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

In NXT, he'd keep the pin on and shout to the ref to count the extra two, and keep the pin going until he did.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
That's exactly what I was thinking of...guess I did just miss it. Still, good to hear that it was already thought of.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
He should retire Rey Mysterio and take his mask, put a headdress of sorts on the mask, and wear around the mask like Kraven the Hunter. Then hunt down cruiserweights.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Flameingblack posted:

He should retire Rey Mysterio and take his mask, put a headdress of sorts on the mask, and wear around the mask like Kraven the Hunter. Then hunt down cruiserweights.

Nah, I'd rather seem him hunting superheavies.

Because that's the big game :black101:

Until he hits Mark, of course. Then Mark just mangles him. As he should.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

VogeGandire posted:

Nah, I'd rather seem him hunting superheavies.

Because that's the big game :black101:

Until he hits Mark, of course. Then Mark just mangles him. As he should.

This brings to mind an image of Leo Kruger stalking the Great Khali like a predator, and I like it.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

VogeGandire posted:

In NXT, he'd keep the pin on and shout to the ref to count the extra two, and keep the pin going until he did.

This week's episode the ref straight-up ended the match, so E hit his finisher two more times with a self-counted 5 on each.

Crowd went loving bonkers for it. He needs to keep that for when he splinters away from Ziggler, it's just Too Good.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Gaspar Lewis posted:

This week's episode the ref straight-up ended the match, so E hit his finisher two more times with a self-counted 5 on each.

Crowd went loving bonkers for it. He needs to keep that for when he splinters away from Ziggler, it's just Too Good.
I thought he did that the whole time he started with that gimmick.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
He's had it all through NXT, yeah, but he hasn't actually been in a match on the main roster yet.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

January 26, 2013

Miz vs. Darren Young (with Daniel Bryan on commentary)
Kofi vs. Primo

January 24, 2013

Khali vs. Epico
Raw Stuff
Kofi vs. JTG
Raw Stuff

Oh, and here's the Rumble pre-show with Cesaro vs. Miz for those of us who missed it.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Chinston Wurchill posted:

January 26, 2013

Miz vs. Darren Young (with Daniel Bryan on commentary)
Kofi vs. Primo

Daniel Bryan is unsurprisingly very good on commentary. SMS is a pretty fun show. Also stupid Josh Matthews not believing that The Dazzler never did a 100 revolution airplane spin.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
I want Bryan on commentary more. That was a lot of fun. He's especially good for the setting of SMS.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

Daniel Bryan is unsurprisingly very good on commentary. SMS is a pretty fun show. Also stupid Josh Matthews not believing that The Dazzler never did a 100 revolution airplane spin.

Cesaro's 100 rotation giant's swing was better :colbert:

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Bard Maddox posted:

If you're going to advertise a 100 spin airplane spin then you should drat well link to one. False advertising. :colbert:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Deadpool posted:

If you're going to advertise a 100 spin airplane spin then you should drat well link to one. False advertising. :colbert:

I'm sorry, it was only seventy. :negative:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Bard Maddox posted:

I only found a total of 60.

I liked how he referred to his perfectly "koyfed" hair.

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
I love it when someone tries a Monkey Flip on Kofi. :allears:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

El Generico is officially through physicals and will be in NXT from February. So now starts the nervous wait to see what his name is going to end up being.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

January 30, 2013

January 30, 2013

I'm stranded in an airport with a terrible internet connection, so I can't actually watch these now. Please enjoy them for me.

Chinston Wurchill fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jan 31, 2013

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Please enjoy them for me.

With pleasure. For the non-airport dwelling people's benefit, here's the match listing with my usual random thoughts.

The semi-finals of the tag tournament currently contain the Wyatt Family and Team Judo Flip in case you've forgotten.

Tag-Team Tournament round 1
Say It To AMERICA (Alex Riley and Derrick Bateman) vs Cruel and Unusual Punishment (Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger)
Sakamoto (!) vs Mason Ryan (yes, really)
Aksana vs Paige
Tag-Team Tournament round 1
Bo Dallas and Michael McGillycutty vs Primo and Epico

A-Ry actually gets chants which amazes me, but then this is the NXT Arena.
Derrick Bateman continues to have a vast well of charisma and is a lot of fun to watch.
Good match, Kruger and Ohno are great, Bateman is great and A-Ry is kept out of the way though he does get in his kick-rear end spinebuster.
Mason Ryan has apparently been given Chris Masters' gimmick. He's still Mason Ryan.
GOOD GOD Paige drat near took the freaking roof off when she came out!
Oh right, Valentine's Day means an inevitable secret admirer storyline.

So the tournament semi finals are set.
Kruger and Ohno vs Neville and Gray
Harper and Rowan vs Dallas and McGillycutty

njsykora fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Jan 31, 2013

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

njsykora posted:

Kruger and Ohno vs Neville and Gray

Sweet fancy Moses this is going to be amazing.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

VogeGandire posted:

Sweet fancy Moses this is going to be amazing.

And yet bittersweet since one of those teams is going out.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Neville and Gray is a fantastic tag team name because by just hearing the name you have a good idea where the guys are from.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It sounds like a tea company

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

It sounds like a tea company

Why are we spoiling a tag team that we are aware of? Also :thejoke:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

KungFu Grip posted:

Why are we spoiling a tag team that we are aware of? Also :thejoke:

My bad, wasn't sure if it was or not and didn't want to take the chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I usually watch weeks of NXT at a time so I wasn't sure if people knew that or not yet.

• Locked thread