Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

Robo Kitty posted:

Yesterday, Indy was acting kind out of character - she kept licking things. First it was the condensation on the window in the morning, then it was the bottom of the shower. I had to shoo her out of the bathroom sink in the evening. Finally as I was going to bed I had to stop her from drinking the water out of a dirty dish in the kitchen sink.

At which point I noticed her water bowl, still sitting in the drying rack from where I washed it the night before, and forgotten to refill it and put it back on the floor. Poor cat was just thirsty and I kept scolding her instead of taking the hint. :(

Aww, poor Indy-kitty :( But I wouldn't worry too much about it we all do these things now and then. I think everyone has gotten incredibly annoyed at their cat for acting really obnoxious at one time or another only to discovery they've inadvertently forgotten to feed them or water them or something... It just happens now and then!

And I am thankfully getting less neurotic about this stuff too! I unfortunately had another morning where I felt incredibly sick to my stomach and was throwing up (I'd think I was pregnant or something if I weren't male though I have consulted doctors and I know why I've been getting sick to my stomach in the mornings a lot lately but anyway) and as per usual Jackie was trying to be all over me and I couldn't even deal with her being around at the time. So I basically just had to fling her off the couch a couple of times before she got the hint.

But unlike last time, I didn't really feel guilty or bad about it. I mean, as has been observed, sometimes you just gotta fling a cat. They weren't violent flings or anything, just "ugh please get the gently caress away" flings. And she did get the hint, and I don't think she felt bad about it either, more annoyed that she couldn't cuddle and sleep on me even though I was lying down on the couch, which usually means she is always welcome to cuddle/sleep on me. But again all was forgiven in a matter of hours because she's such a good kitty :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lazy Unicorn
Sep 19, 2007
Sometimes when training is going slowly with my puppy or she's just too overstimulated, I pick her up and sit her on my lap. Then I make her watch Youtube videos of other aussies doing really neat tricks. I'll look at her and say things like "If you were a better dog you could fetch me things from the fridge my now." or "SEE WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF!!!!!??" Even though I know any limits on her learning are purely on my end. I also do this when she's having a bad hair day. I'll show her dogs with really nice coats while telling her to hurry up and become a real dog so she'll stop looking so silly half the time.

My partner thinks I'm insane and my other dog always comes over, looking at us like "I look good and listen to everything you say" :colbert:. We got her to help with your loneliness too dog! Don't look at me like I only needed you.

Robo Kitty
Sep 5, 2011

There was a POST here. It's gone now.

kaworu posted:

Aww, poor Indy-kitty :( But I wouldn't worry too much about it we all do these things now and then. I think everyone has gotten incredibly annoyed at their cat for acting really obnoxious at one time or another only to discovery they've inadvertently forgotten to feed them or water them or something... It just happens now and then!

Hah, Indy would never let me forget to feed her. At any rate I think I felt worse because after I put down her water bowl, she drank about half the bowl in one gulp and then gave me the nastiest stink-eye. Great way to rub in the guilt, cat. :rolleyes:

Filboid Studge
Oct 1, 2010
And while they debated the matter among themselves, Conradin made himself another piece of toast.

Uxzuigal posted:

I skip food once a month for a day to clean up the "system", you'd be suprised what comes up, but alot of people might not agree with this method. I belive it is healthy tough, sin or not.

That won't make any difference to anything but it will reduce your food bill every month by just over 3% in one easy step!!!

InEscape
Nov 10, 2006

stuck.

Robo Kitty posted:

Hah, Indy would never let me forget to feed her. At any rate I think I felt worse because after I put down her water bowl, she drank about half the bowl in one gulp and then gave me the nastiest stink-eye. Great way to rub in the guilt, cat. :rolleyes:

Yeah I would feel way worse about not feeding Sab but to be fair she doesn't just get "dry food", she gets Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient at like, $30 a bag and I give her way too much wet most days (1/4 of a container of Blue Buffalo when at her size she doesn't really need that much if she's supplementing dry). Also, she yo-yos like Oprah unless I carefully monitor. I guess I don't "technically" free feed her, she gets 1/2 a cup a day and if she eats it all tough luck, but I've never seen her eat it all in one day. So far she isn't a beach ball, but she's threatening now that it's winter.

Basically she bothers me for pets but that is all. When I spend the nights at my boyfriend's I get worried she misses me or whatever but when I come home I'm pretty sure she hasn't even noticed I've been away.

When I had a low ceiling, I used to turn her into ceiling cat. It's like gravity's gone opposite! She loved it.

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

Robo Kitty posted:

Yesterday, Indy was acting kind out of character - she kept licking things. First it was the condensation on the window in the morning, then it was the bottom of the shower. I had to shoo her out of the bathroom sink in the evening. Finally as I was going to bed I had to stop her from drinking the water out of a dirty dish in the kitchen sink.

At which point I noticed her water bowl, still sitting in the drying rack from where I washed it the night before, and forgotten to refill it and put it back on the floor. Poor cat was just thirsty and I kept scolding her instead of taking the hint. :(

My cats love shower water. We call it people soup (that's kind of gross, isn't it?). And between our 2 dogs and 5 cats, we have 7 water bowls/fountains throughout the house.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
I'm taking care of someone else's cat for a year, and this cat has lived with me for four months now and is still ridiculously skittish. Basically, the only time she actually wants to be near me and be petted is in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, this is when I sleep and the only time I don't want to be near her or pet her. (I don't like her sleeping next to me because she keeps me awake by occasionally kneading my flesh with her claws out.) Last night, she meowed and scratched at my door basically all night until I finally got up, picked her up, put her in the spare room, and shut the door on her. Then she meowed and cried and scratched at the door, but down the hall from my bedroom and I could finally sleep. I feel so bad about that now, like I'm rejecting her only overtures of friendliness. But goddamn, cat, you have the worst timing.

I also torment her by luring her near me, picking her up, sniffing her all over, and telling her what a great meatloaf she'd make and how hungry I am for a cat-snack and, oh my, four legs means four juicy drumsticks for dinner, etc., until she squirms and runs away. I also have no qualms about waking her up during her naptime by petting her and playing with her paws until she bats my hand away -- I see this as payback for interrupting my sleep almost every night.

GabrielAisling
Dec 21, 2011

The finest of all dances.

Rabbit Hill posted:

I'm taking care of someone else's cat for a year, and this cat has lived with me for four months now and is still ridiculously skittish. Basically, the only time she actually wants to be near me and be petted is in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, this is when I sleep and the only time I don't want to be near her or pet her. (I don't like her sleeping next to me because she keeps me awake by occasionally kneading my flesh with her claws out.) Last night, she meowed and scratched at my door basically all night until I finally got up, picked her up, put her in the spare room, and shut the door on her. Then she meowed and cried and scratched at the door, but down the hall from my bedroom and I could finally sleep. I feel so bad about that now, like I'm rejecting her only overtures of friendliness. But goddamn, cat, you have the worst timing.

I also torment her by luring her near me, picking her up, sniffing her all over, and telling her what a great meatloaf she'd make and how hungry I am for a cat-snack and, oh my, four legs means four juicy drumsticks for dinner, etc., until she squirms and runs away. I also have no qualms about waking her up during her naptime by petting her and playing with her paws until she bats my hand away -- I see this as payback for interrupting my sleep almost every night.

Have you tried wearing her the gently caress out during the day so she sleeps all night? That is usually the advice I see given for cats interrupting sleep. A $6 laser pointer could be your ticket to a restful night.

Content: There was a dog on my boyfriend's old farm. An old boxer named Bouncer. He ran around the place and got fed by the horse guy, but because no one lives there anymore, he didn't get much attention. He was always so happy to see us when we went, and I dreamed of having a place where we could bring him with us and give him the good life in his old age.
He died a few months after we moved into an apartment that would've allowed us to keep him. I should have pushed harder to bring him down immediately,but the pet deposit was expensive. I'm sorry Bouncer, for not making you final months comfortable and filled with love.

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

Rabbit Hill posted:

Yeah, I actually used to have a somewhat similar problem with my kitty sometimes, where she'd be interrupting my sleep on a regular basis for no reason other than her own mysterious whims, and I just could not figure it out. And it never annoyed me too much because I've always been good at going back to sleep after being woken up. But I was still like, drat cat what the gently caress.

And actually yeah the best way to solve it is to wear the cat out in the evening. I've also found that having a sort of loose daily structure for my interactions with my cat helps, if that makes any sense at all. Given that most cats seem to sleep like 16+ hours a day or something absurd like that it's not too too challenging to get them on your sleep schedule, though. I can't even remember the last time my cat woke me up and it honestly seems like she sleeps through the entire night at the exact same time as me. But I always let her sleep on my bed and she's basically attached to my hip whenever I'm home so I guess that makes sense. Anyway you should maybe try and make peace offerings to your cat when she upsets you; instead of getting mad give her some kitty treats and it might confuse her into changing some of her undesirable behaviors!

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
Ha, my dad comes over and plays with her for hours with the laser pointer, but he always does it in the morning -- I'll ask him to come by in the evening and see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the tip!

Add me to the list of people who don't remember to scoop the litter every day, too.

tse1618
May 27, 2008

Cuddle time!
Now that my baby is born my cat gets no attention at all. I feel bad and I'm not ignoring him on purpose, but I spend most of my day nursing and cuddling with my baby and he will have nothing to do with her. He's obviously lonely and I'll call him over and he perks up and runs over for pettings, but then refuses to come close enough for me to touch him because she's with me.

windex
Aug 2, 2006

One thing living in Japan does is cement the fact that ignoring the opinions of others is a perfectly valid life strategy.
The new puppy is hitting three months old and is awake six plus hours a day. My older dog can only take so much before running over to me and away from chewy puppy.

When she starts chewing on me I sometimes set him back down to deal with her. :ssh:

iwik
Oct 12, 2007

tse1618 posted:

Now that my baby is born my cat gets no attention at all. I feel bad and I'm not ignoring him on purpose, but I spend most of my day nursing and cuddling with my baby and he will have nothing to do with her. He's obviously lonely and I'll call him over and he perks up and runs over for pettings, but then refuses to come close enough for me to touch him because she's with me.

I'm in a similar boat. My whole pregnancy I was all like "I will not abandon the dawgs. They will get just as much cuddles and pets as they do now, ayup"

.. and then I had my little dude and they don't get as much and it does make me sad. I really underestimated the amount of time a small human would take up.

At least the dogs like the little guy and give him snuggles and don't mind that he sometimes pulls their fur or bops them on the nose.
I give them more treats in compensation though.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Neutrina, the orange cat of the house, has taken to sitting near the bathroom sink and crying when we are trying to go to bed. She wants pettes, and we want rests.

To punish her, I enter the bathroom and hover my hand over her head and back like I'm about to pet her... and go back to the bed. It works like 95% of the time, she gets the picture and follows me back, and I get cuddles and quiet (after the purring has subsided).

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
If Cat is doing someone that is really pissing me off like loving with the blinds or scratching at the door and wont stop I'll throw a big rear end glass of water on him. I don't know if that's animal abuse but it's better than beating him.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

There is a byb little JRT puppy on a local pets for sale group. It's probably from ugly, gross parents and lovely and a driveless potato but it is the spitting image of Lola, down to the spotty ear, and I want it.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
I have had a house plant for like 3 years. Recently I got kittens and they immediately devoured all the leaves and most of the stems off my house plant. I was sad but have been trying to nurse the thing back to health. It's been a few months and every time it sprouts a leaf, the cats find some way to eat it. The only way the thing can get sunlight is putting it within the cat's reach. It's too cold to put the plant outside. :( I'm at my wit's end. I end up putting it on top of the fridge at night and only leave it at the window during the day. But if I turn my back for 2 seconds it's viciously attacked.

I have been using a squirt bottle to try and discourage their interest in the plant. Today I chased one of the cats around the house squirting water frantically and terrorized her for a good 3 minutes after she ate my plant's most recent bud. She hid under my bed partially soaked for like 20 minutes after that. I'm sorry Terra! I just want my plant to grow and you keep ruining my dreams. :saddowns:

four lean hounds
Feb 16, 2012

Buggiezor posted:

I have had a house plant for like 3 years. Recently I got kittens and they immediately devoured all the leaves and most of the stems off my house plant. I was sad but have been trying to nurse the thing back to health. It's been a few months and every time it sprouts a leaf, the cats find some way to eat it. The only way the thing can get sunlight is putting it within the cat's reach. It's too cold to put the plant outside. :( I'm at my wit's end. I end up putting it on top of the fridge at night and only leave it at the window during the day. But if I turn my back for 2 seconds it's viciously attacked.

I have been using a squirt bottle to try and discourage their interest in the plant. Today I chased one of the cats around the house squirting water frantically and terrorized her for a good 3 minutes after she ate my plant's most recent bud. She hid under my bed partially soaked for like 20 minutes after that. I'm sorry Terra! I just want my plant to grow and you keep ruining my dreams. :saddowns:

A mesh/chicken wire cage placed around the plant would help guard it! You could also place a Ssscat (motion-sensor air can) next to it to keep them at bay.

We terrorized our scaredy-cat today by closing all the doors to his hidey-spots so he would have to hear and deal with strangers. He managed to make it into the bathroom where he cowered, terrified, in the plastic liner. Whenever we have guests over he hides while at the same time he desperately wants our attention, so he sit upstairs and cries for us, which we have to ignore.

RazorBunny
May 23, 2007

Sometimes I feel like this.

Pick up some chicken wire or similar and make a big cylinder to put around it.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
I carried a Redboy/Bolio puppy around in my hoody for a good 45 minutes at the flea market yesterday after sperging with the guy who bred him for just as long before giving him back and BAWLING the entire ride home while my fiancee rolled her eyes so hard they nearly fell out of her head and now I am banned from going to the flea market. :qq:

HE WAS ONLY FIFTY DOLLARS. :( :(

daggerdragon
Jan 22, 2006

My titan engine can kick your titan engine's ass.

Waiiiiit when did this happen? Congratulations!

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

daggerdragon posted:

Waiiiiit when did this happen? Congratulations!

lmao about a bazillion years ago. We had to go through immigration hell and be apart for over a year but she got here in December. And thank u~! :3:

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

So I guess this is a thing.

back during christmas, I went over to my aunt and uncle's house, because their son daughter in law had left their cat there, it was having a poo poo fit because it is already an anti social cat, and it was now in an unfamiliar house full of people.

It was sitting on the bannister and I tried to pet it, when I reached out to pet it it took a swing at me, I darted my hand out of the way...then proceeded to do it like 5 more time's. The cat was CLEARLY agitated and not playing with me >.>

Cat Plant
Feb 11, 2007

There used to be green cats but they turned into plants because they slept too much.
Reasons I am the worst cat mother ever:

I have spent maybe three nights at home in the last fortnight. I have only come home to feed her and scoop her box, shower and get a change of clothes. In my defense; boyfriend is about to go away for a month and the sex is amazing.

Saturn is like 17 and she's my baby. I live in a studio apartment so I raise the blinds on one window so she can stare at birds. She sleeps a lot and I play with her when she gets a bit mental.

She also likes people soup.

Most of the time, she will sleep curled in my arms under the covers. When I was with my ex, he didn't like having her in the bed, so I agreed that she would not be allowed in the bedroom. I'M SORRY BABY!!

Sometimes she gets punted FOR NOT SETTLING THE gently caress DOWN GODDAMNIT CAT.

She gets free fed a decent dry food and one small can of ~Fancy Feast~ at 4pm every day. It's the only one she will loving eat, okay?!

I shaved her. She's a tabby and white medium hair but it's so loving thick and she sheds CONSTANTLY. So when my friend left a clipper kit at mine, I used it. She looks RIDICULOUS and she is so soft so I pat her a lot more often now. It's growing back so I have to do it again.

She's so docile, that she loved being shaved. LOVED IT.

four lean hounds
Feb 16, 2012
The cats had their annual vet visit today. I absolutely misused their trust in me to trick them into their carriers. They spent the entire time before the vet arrived (we have a drive-up DVM!) howling, thrashing, and crying in terror. They threw themselves at the walls and door of their carriers, clawing and biting in a frantic bid to escape.

Cave Johnson panicked so badly he made his gums bleed gnashing at the carrier door and tore two claws.

Higgs thrashed around so much that he raised his body temperature enough to concern the vet.

After all this, the vet let me know that I could have just put them in the bathroom and they would have gladly come in and helped cage them for minimal trauma. When we freed the cats, it took them all of 20 minutes to forgive me and start begging for scritches again. Cats, I don't deserve you.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
'My' Bengal Goldie hates the other Bengal Keke. Hates her. Goldie is a third of Keke's size and weight but she apparently has the kickass of a loving wolfhound because she will chase her all over the house, resulting in a screaming and growling Keke. Sometimes I use the water spray on them, lately I've stopped caring to. Keke, stand your ground or shut up!

It would help if Keke was socialized, but she is a kitten from a Bengal breeder, had no human interaction for six months of her life, was in a restraint for a broken pelvis, and throws fits if you pick her up. When we had to give her medication for ear mites when we first got her, she screamed the house down and I still have scars from her claws.

So my cute and affectionate and cuddly Bengal (who was a queen breeder from that mill, the owner sends his rejects to a local rescue) likes chasing and biting the evil and untouchable Keke who will not shut up if you're in the kitchen, and constantly is on top of tanks and the counter where she shouldn't be. And I let her. Because Keke, you suck sometimes.

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME
Oct 9, 2012

by Pipski

Superconsndar posted:

I carried a Redboy/Bolio puppy around in my hoody for a good 45 minutes at the flea market yesterday after sperging with the guy who bred him for just as long before giving him back and BAWLING the entire ride home while my fiancee rolled her eyes so hard they nearly fell out of her head and now I am banned from going to the flea market. :qq:

HE WAS ONLY FIFTY DOLLARS. :( :(

This is the post of an emotionally balanced person

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

BAKA FLOCKA FLAME posted:

This is the post of an emotionally balanced person

I think it's a given that it's not possible to be a sperglord doglady and also be emotionally balanced

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Superconsndar posted:

I think it's a given that it's not possible to be a sperglord doglady and also be emotionally balanced

I cry when they air those terrible SPCA ads. I've seen them 100s of times.

I don't cry very often. So yeah, dog ladies be cray cray.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I'm stealing my friend's cat's love and i don't feel bad about it. It's hilarious how the cat is so sneaky about it too. She waits until my friend is asleep or I'm in my room alone to come and purr and cuddle and chill on my bed. I text my friend pictures of her cat betraying her daily. It's not my fault she only has two modes of dealing with the cat: ignoring almost to the point of neglect or forcibly cuddling while cat growls and struggles. Cat just wants a chill buddy, ok?

Also two strange cats got into a fight on our porch and I took a while to break it up because the white one got so much air on his flying tackle that I couldn't stop laughing. .

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Sometimes I feel like a terrible, lovely owner because my dogs have so many *~issues~* and it makes me almost wish I could give them to someone else to solve their problems (even though that wouldn't actually work at all).

:saddowns:

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

wtftastic posted:

I cry when they air those terrible SPCA ads. I've seen them 100s of times.

I don't cry very often. So yeah, dog ladies be cray cray.

I'm absolutely horrible because some of them just make me laugh now. Especially the one that has some dog near the end and it says "DYING OF A BROKEN HEART" :emo:

They try too hard. And they all show healthy highly adoptable animals that are just nervous. I doubt any of them in the commercials were ever euthanized, so it's kind of hard for me to feel bad watching those commercials.

Now..some of those episodes of animal cops have made me tear up. Those animals actually have embedded collars and are starving to death and are put to sleep if they are too sick or sometimes just because they are pit bulls. :sigh:

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out

Greycious posted:

Now..some of those episodes of animal cops have made me tear up. Those animals actually have embedded collars and are starving to death and are put to sleep if they are too sick or sometimes just because they are pit bulls. :sigh:

My ex always thought I was weird for watching those shows but he Doesn't Understand that it's all about the catharsis of bawling and then happy endings.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Greycious posted:

That show absolutely guts me sometimes. The dog is healthy and they're testing him for adoptability and then he's food aggressive and :cry:

Wiener Pee Mouth
Jul 23, 2007

I let my boyfriend name our new kitten Bella even though I knew everyone would think she was named after Twilight. :(

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Writer Cath posted:

That show absolutely guts me sometimes. The dog is healthy and they're testing him for adoptability and then he's food aggressive and :cry:

Yeah, that's such a shame. :( My boyfriend's dog isn't exactly food aggressive, but definitely defensive about most people near her food. If anyone but my boyfriend puts a hand near her food, she'll growl at them. I've been working on some counter-conditioning (though truthfully not very hard), and it's sad to think it would be enough to get her euthanized at a lot of shelters. I mean, I know they have to do what's best to help the most animals, but still.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Food aggression is so easy to fix in most cases, and the fact that they're testing frightened confused animals who are also often hungry if not starving...I get really sad when I watch the temperament testing on those shows. I know they're so strict because they don't have the resources to deal with dogs with issues, but ugh. it seems like if someone so much as quivers a lip at the fake hand or flinches at the umbrella they pop open to see if they startle, they're dead. :(

Tim Jong-un
Aug 22, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

They put down dogs that are startled by someone popping an umbrella? I get startled by someone popping an umbrella open. :staredog:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Tim the Enchanter posted:

They put down dogs that are startled by someone popping an umbrella? I get startled by someone popping an umbrella open. :staredog:

I stopped watching it because they were basically looking for reasons to justify putting dogs down on some episodes. "This dog has scars it was clearly a fighting dog so it has to die!" kind of stuff. Though this was either Detroit or Houston back in 2004 (when I stopped watching) so it's entirely possible it changed. Just put the poor dogs down, don't try to justify it you assholes.

I can't watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVeBHwRbXB0 (the iams irish wolfhound commercial) without getting terrible allergies, then getting all scowly because they're feeding the dog off the floor. The whiplash from emotional to sperg is pretty severe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I stopped watching it because they were basically looking for reasons to justify putting dogs down on some episodes. "This dog has scars it was clearly a fighting dog so it has to die!" kind of stuff. Though this was either Detroit or Houston back in 2004 (when I stopped watching) so it's entirely possible it changed. Just put the poor dogs down, don't try to justify it you assholes.

I can't watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVeBHwRbXB0 (the iams irish wolfhound commercial) without getting terrible allergies, then getting all scowly because they're feeding the dog off the floor. The whiplash from emotional to sperg is pretty severe.

That video is like that series of videos of soldiers being greeted by their pets on their return home from duty. Those always made me choke the hell up. Just thinking about them makes me :unsmith:

Also the Irish Wolfhound is my Dream Dog. The one dog I'd get if I ever had the space/money/time to properly take care of one.

• Locked thread