Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

KittenofDoom posted:

It's up on Dailymotion. I think you can skip the commercials every five minutes if you hit the space bar *right* as it pauses to load the commercial.

Are you sure that's the only place? It's nice, but... the audio desync :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Speaking of downloads, I don't see a download link for the Teachers video(s). Just a streaming link for Dailymotion and the raws/.rear end files.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

404GoonNotFound posted:

Are you sure that's the only place? It's nice, but... the audio desync :negative:
I never had that problem. What else might cause that?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

KittenofDoom posted:

I never had that problem. What else might cause that?

It went away eventually. It only seemed to happen during the studio segments too, so maybe it was a problem with the source?

EDIT: And now I can't find anything after part 3 in English, only French. Welp, guess my insomnia's officially been cured.

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Jan 10, 2013

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Jamesman posted:

Speaking of downloads, I don't see a download link for the Teachers video(s). Just a streaming link for Dailymotion and the raws/.rear end files.

There's some torrents and direct downloads here: http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4411

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

Good night catte thread, give them all many patts. I'm sorry,
I'm dumb and can't find the drat daily motion link :(

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

EvilMuppet posted:

I'm dumb and can't find the drat daily motion link :(

Looks like the original upload got removed.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Enthusiastic Teachers sub part 2 is out: http://gntteam.blogspot.fi/

e: oh god the break room stuff, i'm dying

Double Bill fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jan 16, 2013

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
I wonder if there was any way to win that Scratcher?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

KittenofDoom posted:

I wonder if there was any way to win that Scratcher?

He did win, just not money.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Oh my god lottery card Thai kick, I'm dying over here.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Would anyone be able to compile all the major GNT videos (24-hour tag, batsu, etc) into a torrent here? That would actually be super-helpful, since all the resources that seen to be available are either for streaming links, dead links, or absurdly long and tedious processes to get all the parts.

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

Jamesman posted:

Would anyone be able to compile all the major GNT videos (24-hour tag, batsu, etc) into a torrent here? That would actually be super-helpful, since all the resources that seen to be available are either for streaming links, dead links, or absurdly long and tedious processes to get all the parts.

I would help you out but my Batsu Games folder (which includes a bunch of other poo poo like Big Man Japan, the Kiki series, the Absolutely Tasty series etc.) is 46.5 gigs big and my max upload speed is ~100kb/s. As much as I love sharing my GNT love, I don't think I wanna seed for like a month or something, sorry :(

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Jamesman posted:

I've never done it before, but I might be able to help you out. I have 24 Hour Tag, Experiment 1/2, as well as the Batsu episodes: Airport 1/2, Haunted Hotel, High School, Hospital 1/2, Hotel 1/2, Newspaper, Onsen, Police 1/2, Spy, and Yugawara. Does that about cover them all? I haven't ever bothered with the Absolutely Tasty series since I don't watch those over and over like I do with the Batsu shows. The entire set is around 18 GB.

Pork Lift
Oct 9, 2007

Winner of the 2012
:dong: Highway Traffic :dong:
Prediction Razzies

Ragequit posted:

I've never done it before, but I might be able to help you out. I have 24 Hour Tag, Experiment 1/2, as well as the Batsu episodes: Airport 1/2, Haunted Hotel, High School, Hospital 1/2, Hotel 1/2, Newspaper, Onsen, Police 1/2, Spy, and Yugawara. Does that about cover them all? I haven't ever bothered with the Absolutely Tasty series since I don't watch those over and over like I do with the Batsu shows. The entire set is around 18 GB.

I'd also hugely appreciate this. With Enthusiastic teachers being translated, I've been trying to get other people into Gaki and that's just become a lot harder.

Rack
Aug 5, 2003

I've misunderstood what a lion is.

Grimey Drawer
I have most of the Batsu games (missing 24 hour tag) and a few other random videos (Kiki Series, Absolutely Tasty, Matsumoto Challenge, etc), but my connection sucks way too much for an initial upload. I can certainly jump on and help seed once it's out though.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Isn't the whole point of a torrent that the initial uploader doesn't have to do that much?

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Dr_Amazing posted:

Isn't the whole point of a torrent that the initial uploader doesn't have to do that much?

He still has to get the intial copy out to a few people so they can take over the burden of uploading it.

toomanyninjas
Feb 10, 2005

DOGOLD, I WANT YOU TO CALL AN AM-BOO-LANCE AND WHEN THEY GET HUR I WANT YOU TO TELL THEM TO
KEEP SMILING!
Wow, this year I was really feeling some malaise about the No Laughing special—I wish they'd change it up participant-wise like they used to and maybe do something radically different—but that waiting room segment was one of the best I've seen in a long time. I'm hopeful about this year's special now!

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

toomanyninjas posted:

Wow, this year I was really feeling some malaise about the No Laughing special—I wish they'd change it up participant-wise like they used to and maybe do something radically different—but that waiting room segment was one of the best I've seen in a long time. I'm hopeful about this year's special now!

They've been on an uphill tick since Spy, I think. This was an amazing year and you really haven't even seen the amazing parts yet.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
All right I think I am ready to roll on creating a torrent for all the Batsu games. I'd love for a mod to chime in to make sure this is kosher, however.

Keyboard Kid
Sep 12, 2006

If you stay here too long, you'll end up frying your brain. Yes, you will. No, you will...not. Yesno, you will won't.
There shouldn't be any problem with that, Japanese TV/drama has the same rules as anime does.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Bumping in anticipation of torrent approval :f5:

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

I have most of the batsu games from the gaki files site. I would watch/download the other series if it was organized better or is something like the Kiki series a show I can watch out of order. Also, downloading episodes from gaki files is a huge pain in the rear end so a torrent of all that would be awesome.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
All right, thanks for patiently waiting regarding all the Batsu episodes. PM me for details.

Ragequit fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jan 27, 2013

MixxMaster
Sep 15, 2005
I also have all the Batsu games/extras and would be willing to help seed...

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Is there anywhere I can find the Denpa Shonen with the lady FUnako that rode around to grocery stores on a bicycle? I want to watch it against, but that stuff got pulled from Hulu a long time ago. :smith:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

PaganGoatPants posted:

Is there anywhere I can find the Denpa Shonen with the lady FUnako that rode around to grocery stores on a bicycle? I want to watch it against, but that stuff got pulled from Hulu a long time ago. :smith:

gently caress I had forgotten about that. I was pissed that Hulu dumped those.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
Enthusiastic Teachers Part 3 just went up. The translation's not perfect, but it's good enough for now.

The drawers were pretty sparse this year.

JerseyMonkey
Jul 1, 2007

KittenofDoom posted:

Enthusiastic Teachers Part 3 just went up. The translation's not perfect, but it's good enough for now.

The drawers were pretty sparse this year.

Link already dead. They are getting quite quick now.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
Maybe it has to do with the fact that the subs were beta? The first 2 are still up, but Crazy on TV made it sound like we should be expecting a better set soon.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

It's there, just private. The sub group has real-life issues now so things are slow and not exactly what they want for the subs. I'm sure it'll get back on track soon enough.

Here's part 3 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k72TFm6fa4ZZSR3MxHA

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Crotch Bat posted:

It's there, just private. The sub group has real-life issues now so things are slow and not exactly what they want for the subs. I'm sure it'll get back on track soon enough.

This magazine is loving killing me, holy poo poo.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Crotch Bat posted:

You got links to the first two?

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
I'm kind of bummed at the amount of "swears" showing up in this translation so far. I like to throw a party every year and show the fully subbed version, but I usually have some younger and/or more sensitive guests who don't like the f word.

That having been said, I was dying when Tanaka ran into the desk accidentally.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

pwnyXpress posted:

I'm kind of bummed at the amount of "swears" showing up in this translation so far. I like to throw a party every year and show the fully subbed version, but I usually have some younger and/or more sensitive guests who don't like the f word.

What kind of ages are we talking about here? Last year had a variety of censored nudity as well as dudes literally blowing up their buttholes with canned air. Usually the swear words get bleeped out but for some reason this year might be different.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Ragequit posted:

What kind of ages are we talking about here? Last year had a variety of censored nudity as well as dudes literally blowing up their buttholes with canned air. Usually the swear words get bleeped out but for some reason this year might be different.

Yeah, I pre-watch to plan for scenes that are less "appropriate" so that we can skip those and go back and watch later once they are gone. It's just a lot harder to do that for the random word here and there, though. Maybe I can just figure out how to do some editing myself.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

pwnyXpress posted:

I still can't say if Tanaka is a master of physical comedy or just really like that.

Taratang
Sep 4, 2002

Grand Master

Kikka posted:

I still can't say if Tanaka is a master of physical comedy or just really like that.
If you get the opportunity to catch him in other stuff you'll appreciate he is an exceptionally talented comedian in his own right. He can seem overshadowed a little by the more dominant personalities in this format but he is good at playing up to this and knows exactly what he's doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ffuok
Apr 7, 2007

Oh man I'm hungry.

pwnyXpress posted:

Yeah, I pre-watch to plan for scenes that are less "appropriate" so that we can skip those and go back and watch later once they are gone. It's just a lot harder to do that for the random word here and there, though. Maybe I can just figure out how to do some editing myself.

You can definitely just open all the .rear end files in a text editor and find & replace all the curses.