Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

That was a really great one from start to finish, I lost it at the "Royal Tenenbaums cosplay" part. Between this, Please Claire-ify, and Me Gusta Characters! they've been really ramping it up en route to episode 200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I thought Jeff Ross was fine. I liked his story about the Westboro folks and his mini burn on Patton Oswalt made me chuckle.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
Not gonna lie, I definitely did a fist pump when I saw the guests.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Zsinjeh posted:

Too bad it wasn't filmed, Gillian being so paranoid about looking good for the photos at the Earwolf blog that she wore sunglasses was hilarious.

"quick take a picture, she has chocolate in her teeth, hurry!"

I seriously thought it wasn't her in the teaser photo because of how dumpy she usually looks.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Lost it at 'Kiss Kiss Bong Bong".

Sneeing Emu
Dec 5, 2003
Brother, my eyes

Dorepoll posted:

Lost it at 'Kiss Kiss Bong Bong".

Um, it was clearly Kiss Kiss Bing Bong. Sheesh.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Gillian Jacobs and PFT are two of my favorites and it makes me so happy that their episodes are hilarious.

Wittles
St. Clair
Andy Daly
PFT
Manzoukas
Jacobs

In no particular order these are my favorites.

poo poo forgot about Adomian. He's there. And Adam Scott. And Peretti.

I just really love this podcast.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Gillian Jacobs and PFT are two of my favorites and it makes me so happy that their episodes are hilarious.

Wittles
St. Clair
Andy Daly
PFT
Manzoukas
Jacobs

In no particular order these are my favorites.

poo poo forgot about Adomian. He's there. And Adam Scott. And Peretti.

I just really love this podcast.

I want a Wompler/Dimello episode SO BAD.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Jon Daly, Brett Gelman, Tig Notaro, Nick Kroll, Paul Rust...

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Man Tig hasn't been on in forever. :(

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Don't forget Ben Schwartz!

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007
Pepitone hasn't been on in forever either. Hologram toes diner marshall is probably my favorite one off (non Andy Daly) character.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

drainpipe posted:

Don't forget Ben Schwartz!

Bee-oo-eep! Now that's some plugs!

I like the Ken Marino Closing Up The Plug Bad Theme: Casey Wilson Bro Remix well enough, but I'm still a little upset that they never really used Ben's noise.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Paul Scheer is basically the funniest person on the planet and I wish he was on more often

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

KimT posted:

Paul Scheer is basically the funniest person on the planet and I wish he was on more often

Really? I can't remember any of his appearances ever making an impression on me. I can't name any characters he played off the top of my head like I can with many other guests. Would you recommend I go back and re-listen to any particular episodes?

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

RIDE LIKE HELL

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I love Paul Scheer but I've never particularly liked any of his appearances on CBB. Except maybe the live at Sundance one.

I wonder if Monday eps from now on are going to be repeats of the live Thursday show and the midweek episodes are going to be all-new.

That assumes the VPN Earwolf is always CBB, but I haven't seen any other shows airing.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Tonight's VPN is supposed to be Improv4Humans. The videos for CBB were nice, but the shows felt a lot more rigid in structure, so I'm glad it's not going to be something they do every week.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Jesus Christ that was a deep cut.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

xbilkis posted:

Tonight's VPN is supposed to be Improv4Humans. The videos for CBB were nice, but the shows felt a lot more rigid in structure, so I'm glad it's not going to be something they do every week.

It would be a great night to bring back Lennon Parham, Jessica St. Clair, and Jason Mantzoukas. That was a magical episode with some of the best chemistry I've heard on the show.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

Really? I can't remember any of his appearances ever making an impression on me. I can't name any characters he played off the top of my head like I can with many other guests. Would you recommend I go back and re-listen to any particular episodes?

Yeah the 'Ride Like Hell' ep was great. He was funny when he came on as Nic Cage's brother also. Not sure which episode that is.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I want a Wompler/Dimello episode SO BAD.

Put Tom Leykis in there and you'll get a perfect storm of misogyny and daddy issues.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Episode 103 is a great episode altogether, probably one of my favorite ever, and it has Scheer doing a very funny character for a segment or too. But it also has every other great guest too.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Hey so I took a bunch of poo poo earlier for saying it was my experience that Kroll tires of the bro-types that solely know him from The League.

Anyway he alludes to this on the most recent Bullseye with Jesse Thorn so I think that's informative as to the Typical 18-34 Male Demo Monster shooting up his sketches on last night's Kroll Show.

Point is: I told you so.

And the show rules but I wish it was all Wheels Ontario.

Super No Vacancy fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Feb 8, 2013

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

You took poo poo for that? I would think most people who know him from podcasts would agree. Ruxin just doesn't seem like his type of character.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
PFT is one of the only people that can rock a mustache and still look fly as gently caress:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

GobiasIndustries posted:

PFT is one of the only people that can rock a mustache and still look fly as gently caress:
Umm, excuse me Mr GobiasIndustries, aren't you forgetting someone?

Speaking of the Kroll Show, I felt the latest episode was a bit of a lowkey for me until Daly smashed that kid into the ground as his rich dick character. loving hell, I've never actually surprised myself with knee-jerk laughter reactions before, but I sure did then!

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Yeah, so far Rich Dicks has been the highlight of the show, a fair bit because of Daly.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I had read the Gil Faizon was going to be in the latest one, and while he was, it was for one brief segment that wasn't really that good. It was sort of a let down.

It's pretty entertaining, though, and is getting better as time goes on.

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

20 eps for season 2 of Comedy Bing Bong on IFC! loving awesome.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

ashpanash posted:

Kulap's gonna get it tonight, that's for sure.

e: AND WOMPLER HAD BETTER BE ON SEASON 2

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

ashpanash posted:

Prediction for number of episodes with PFT: 6.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Mr. Squishy posted:

Prediction for number of episodes with PFT: 6.
That's a weird way of saying "co-host for 20 episodes"

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
That is pretty badass news.

20?! God drat, I wonder which characters they're bringing back. Hell, I wonder if they're bringing back any...

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
I better see some televised New No-Nos

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Wow, I was always expecting a renewal as the network seemed happy but that's a huge order. I have high hopes for season 2, they seem the type to listen to feedback.

Any news on when we can expect it to air, fall perhaps?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Scott's announcement on Twitter said the first 10 should start airing sometime this Summer, then a break and 10 more leading into the end of the year.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Does this mean my OP has to be twice as good?

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

traveling midget posted:

Yeah, so far Rich Dicks has been the highlight of the show, a fair bit because of Daly.

I agree, though Ghost Bouncers was also great... also because of Daly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Groucho Marxist posted:

I better see some televised New No-Nos

As much as I don't think the show's format would suppost it, I also would like to see some Foam.