Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

SpacePig posted:

As much as I don't think the show's format would suppost it, I also would like to see some Foam.

Hey, guys? I seriously can't find this out anywhere, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out. Is the movie Precious based on the novel Push by Sapphire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

ElCondemn posted:

I agree, though Ghost Bouncers was also great... also because of Daly.

"Bounce this ghost !" makes me bust out laughing just thinking about it.

God, I hope Bobby comes back to CBB one day.

dancehall
Sep 28, 2001

You say you want a revolution
Heads up, Harris Wittels lovers who don't regularly watch Parks & Rec for some reason: he's in the latest episode a couple of times, pretty much as himself.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

In that his name is Harris, he has a Phish t-shirt on, and is advocating topless women.

Oh, Harris :allears:

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

That sounds nothing like the Harris I know and love. Fame has really changed him :sigh:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
In a very, very funny episode, Harris was my favorite part (Even more than the food poisoning scene.)

"I'd like to talk about that topless park idea that a local hero brought up."

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

JethroMcB posted:

In a very, very funny episode, Harris was my favorite part (Even more than the food poisoning scene.)

"I'd like to talk about that topless park idea that a local hero brought up."

As much as I love Twittels, you're a mad man for thinking the first part...

But then the second part makes me burst out laughing, so I'm conflicted again.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
Nick Kroll and Matt Besser also in that episode. Wouldn't have known their names if it wasn't for Comedy Bing Bong.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I knew Besser from the UCB TV show, but I didn't know Kroll until well after his first The Douche appearance.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Video Improv4Humans is the best improv for humans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iUOiFxb1sI

I'm actually warming to this format. Thanks Earwolf.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

JayMax posted:

Nick Kroll and Matt Besser also in that episode. Wouldn't have known their names if it wasn't for Comedy Bing Bong.

Not to mention Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman, and Aziz Ansari. And Chelsea Peretti used to write for the show as well.

Now I just want to see Chris Pratt and Aubrey Plaza on CBB. And Retta.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The stars have once again aligned and all is well in the world!

The new clips on the site point to Jason Mantzoukas and Andy Daly tonight!

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Deadpool posted:

The stars have once again aligned and all is well in the world!

The new clips on the site point to Jason Mantzoukas and Andy Daly tonight!

Yesssss that is the best combo!

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Yesssss Don Dimello. Gonna listen to that so hard tomorrow.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I was all set to go to bed but now I'm wide awake laughing my rear end off. Cactus Tony!

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Jesus Christ, what a funny episode, Andy Daly genuinely deserves a comedy knighthood or something. I also choose to fully believe that Cactus Tony is the same Tony as Nurse Andi Callaghan's terrifying friend.

Hahaha, holy poo poo, my wife.

GraPar fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Feb 11, 2013

Lugaloco
Jun 29, 2011

Ice to see you!

I cannot wait for this when I get home from work :getin: Also for anyone who has not seen the live I4H episode go watch it, funny as hell.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Lugaloco posted:

I cannot wait for this when I get home from work :getin: Also for anyone who has not seen the live I4H episode go watch it, funny as hell.

It's been a good few days for podcasts: live I4H was amazing, the best Todd Glass show in a while and now this?! I can't wait to let Dimello and The Zooks brighten my morning.

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

GraPar posted:

This is incredible. I forgot how great it is when Apatow is trying to tell a story and Scott and Wompler keep saying it because they have to. They can't resist.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I've been more excited by guest lineups since the beginning of the year than I was pertty much the entirety of last years. The last couple of months worth of shows have been absolutely golden.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dorepoll posted:

This is incredible. I forgot how great it is when Apatow is trying to tell a story and Scott and Wompler keep saying it because they have to. They can't resist.

I also love how Wompler always refers to Scott as 'The Choctaw', it's nice that one of his nicknames has taken hold with someone at least!

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
Really awesome my wife at the beginning. Better not get snubbed not flubbed at the Poscars.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
another out of the park episode, god drat.

Scott just mentioned on twitter he's posting video of it soon, too.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
https://www.zapstraighttoit.com

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Was just coming to post this, awesome

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Oh my god it's the greatest day in the history of humankind: https://soundcloud.com/koijhjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk/cbb-my-wife-supercut

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Cracks me up every time. I appreciate how committed Scott is to throwing it out there when a guest doesn't catch it.

I remain convinced that this Bob's Burgers bit was born out of CBB's running joke. Lots of shared personalities, must be true, right? :tinfoil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l23JsoTbT4

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

plastered quack posted:

Scott just mentioned on twitter he's posting video of it soon, too.
holy poo poo, I can't wait too see this.

Loving the video revolution going on here so much.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Scott Aukerman, Jason Mantzoukas, and Andy Daly are the funniest combination of humans on this planet. The only conceivable way to improve it is to add Jessica St. Clair as Wompler during a visit from Don Dimello.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

It's like a feeding frenzy.

This is an awesome combo. Mantzoukas and Schwartz are the two best straight men that can get the most out of characters, and Adomian/Dalys/PFT are great characters. PFT is the still the best IMO because he does both.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think we can expect another PFT episode soon. There was a live CBB a couple of days ago at the Vancouver Comedy Fest with Ron Funches (Who was awesome on Who Charted a while back) and PFT as Herzog.

dictionar.com
Jul 17, 2005

VERISIGN IS A BAD COMPANY
Baron Vaughn was on the podcast, Funches did standup before. The show was absolutely hilarious, it helped that most people in the crowd seemed into CBB, too.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
The CBB from Vancouver was super funny so I hope it gets released.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Now with glorious video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cx7gJL7MVs

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet

GraPar posted:

Jesus Christ, what a funny episode, Andy Daly genuinely deserves a comedy knighthood or something. I also choose to fully believe that Cactus Tony is the same Tony as Nurse Andi Callaghan's terrifying friend.

Truly god's work. I'm amazed how long it was.

My wifi

COUNTIN THE BILLIES fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Feb 12, 2013

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
It's well worth watching the video at least just for the Don Dimello part, because Jason and Scott are constantly in fits of uncontrollable laughter. It's great.

JayMax
Jun 14, 2007

Hard-nosed gentleman
e: oh gently caress me can't read a thread

JayMax fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 12, 2013

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

JethroMcB posted:

Cracks me up every time. I appreciate how committed Scott is to throwing it out there when a guest doesn't catch it.

I remain convinced that this Bob's Burgers bit was born out of CBB's running joke. Lots of shared personalities, must be true, right? :tinfoil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l23JsoTbT4

I think "lots of shared personalities" is overselling it, Kristen Schaal/Andy Kindler were on one episode apiece.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.
It's like no one actually reads this thread.

Anyway did you guys see this?
http://zapstraighttoit.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

My wife.