Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Ghost Cactus posted:

I PMed, cause that's really tempting.

This lens has been snyped shipped!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarrotFlowers
Dec 17, 2010

Blerg.
Looking for an X100, shipped to Canada: T2R 0S8.

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

I've got an x100 in good shape, with all the original fancy boxes + strap (though I can't seem to find the manuals... let me know if you really really want those and I'll look for it). How does $700 shipped total sound? (from NY)

[Mod Note: After consulting mathematicians, the general consensus seems to be that $700 is a bigger number than $50, and after having legal experts examine the OP of this thread, most agreed that this would require a username to be in these photos. These consultations have cost me several thousand dollars and I am now deeply in debt, so please, save me from having to do this in the future.]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Feb 10, 2013

CarrotFlowers
Dec 17, 2010

Blerg.

nonanone posted:

I've got an x100 in good shape, with all the original fancy boxes + strap (though I can't seem to find the manuals... let me know if you really really want those and I'll look for it). How does $700 shipped total sound? (from NY)

Light wear, the middle bits on the screen is a smudge but you can see the very light scratching at the edge there. Lens is perfect though.

Awesome! PM'd

edit: and payment sent

CarrotFlowers fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Feb 10, 2013

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

I'm thinking of selling a bunch of my camera gear because I'm just not using it that much anymore. Either that or I'd probably go out and buy a 5D mark III :smug:

How much roughly would I get for selling a 7D purchased in August 2010 with around 20 000 actuations on it (Plus spare battery and 32GB CF card)? Doesn't really have any harsh marks/scratches.

I also have a Voigtlander Bessa R3M I have probably put about 20 rolls through. I just found it a bit too heavy. No idea for demand/depreciation on that either.

BTW if anyone is interested here im in Australia so take that into consideration. Although the 7D was bought from Hong Kong so has a US compatible charger

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Fists Up posted:

I also have a Voigtlander Bessa R3M I have probably put about 20 rolls through. I just found it a bit too heavy. No idea for demand/depreciation on that either.

Would you take $100 plus shipping

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

QPZIL posted:

Would you take $100 plus shipping

I'll give you $110 and a picture of my balls.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Since the agreed-upon value seem to be about a hundred bucks, it's time for pics with your username in them.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

SoundMonkey posted:

Since the agreed-upon value seem to be about a hundred bucks, it's time for pics with your username in them.

:thejoke:

We got you good.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

ShotgunWillie posted:

:thejoke:

We got you good.

You send me pictures of your balls all the time so I didn't really think that part was unusual.

Fists Up, pic postin' time.

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

My bad (probably should have read the OP). When I'm home from work I'll get some photos up of the gear. I just wasn't sure of the going rate for these things anymore.

Fists Up fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Feb 11, 2013

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Fists Up posted:

My bad (probably should have read the OP). When I'm home from work I'll get some photos up of the gear. I just wasn't sure of the going rate for these things anymore.

Yeah it's no problem since you didn't, yourself, specify a price, but make sure to post username pics when you get home.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Nannypea
Feb 20, 2006

Faster, you naughty little monkey!

Those are some dirty balls. You should at least clean them up a little before taking a photo.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

Musket posted:

Mr Despair has the dibs for the 80-200mm if it doesnt sell locally. (which im not really going out of my way to advertise anyways). I can wait for your paypal thinger its nbd.

I've decided to switch to an om-d and live out my digital me super fantasies, so I think I'm going to pass on this lens now.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

I've decided to switch to an om-d and live out my digital me super fantasies, so I think I'm going to pass on this lens now.

Enjoy your K-1000 of the digital world. You should get a D40 :krock:

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

edit: sold elsewhere

FasterThanLight fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Feb 12, 2013

a foolish pianist
May 6, 2007

(bi)cyclic mutation

SoundMonkey posted:

You send me pictures of your balls all the time so I didn't really think that part was unusual.

Fists Up, pic postin' time.

I think the joke is that the Bessa is worth way more than a hundred bucks.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

a foolish pianist posted:

I think the joke is that the Bessa is worth way more than a hundred bucks.

Way to ruin it for me butthole

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

This is a Yashica T4, buy it so you can take the best photos of dicks in armpits and transvestite prostitutes. It's scratched up but works great. $200 shipped within the US. If you live somewhere else, let me know.

PM or email colin@colinbaker.org.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Offloading a bunch of random lenses I don't use.

Best Contact At: Here, or E-mail ( brandonmrsh at gmail )

Tamron 17-50 2.8 Non-VC
• EOS mount
• Perfect condition. No scratches, nothing wrong whatsoever.
Price: $350 shipped

Sears 135 2.8
• Glass in perfect condition
• PK mount
• Aperture doesn't work, might be able to be fixed easily
• Can include EOS adapter for $5 more.
Price: $10 + shipping

Sears 55mm 1.4
• M42 Mount
• Lens is in perfect condition
• Amazing image
• Comparable to the Nikkor 50 1.4
Price: $50 + shipping

Minolta/T4 90-220mm 4.5
• Glass is in okay condition at best. Scratched pretty heavily
• PK mount
• Built like a loving tank
Price: $5 + shipping

Fists Up
Apr 9, 2007

SoundMonkey posted:

Yeah it's no problem since you didn't, yourself, specify a price, but make sure to post username pics when you get home.

Here we go.

What is exactly the etiquette towards gauging initial interest? If I won't get much for the Bessa then I'll probably just hold on to it. Anyways (lovely phone pics ahoy!).

Bessa R3M with the 40mm Voigtlander lens - Nice lens a bit stiff to focus with I found though.

Canon 7D (sigma 30mm attached)

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Offloading a bunch of random lenses I don't use.

Best Contact At: Here, or E-mail ( brandonmrsh at gmail )

Tamron 17-50 2.8 Non-VC
• EOS mount
• Perfect condition. No scratches, nothing wrong whatsoever.
Price: $350 shipped

Claiming this.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Bubbacub posted:

Claiming this.

Sounds good to me, paypal is brandonmrsh at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006

Mr. Despair posted:

This lens has been snyped shipped!

Lens received! It's spectacular - thank you. Hopefully I can stalk some wildlife with it and get some decent photos to post.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Bubbacub posted:

Claiming this.

Are you interested in this? Haven't heard anything from you.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

Mr. Despair posted:

In addition to wanting a a 5d mkii, I'm also going to sell off my nikon stuff!

Up for sale is a nikon d5000, 18-55 vrII, Tamron 70-300 VC, and a nikon n75 (a nice film camera that can run both lenses with autofocus and VR working properly!). The Tamron is a FF lens so it works great, and the 18-55 works pretty good as long as you stay above 24mm or so. Also included will be a wireless remote and a reversing ring for the sweet, sweet macro, and the original boxes for the d5000 and 70-300 (the 18-55 and the n75 don't have boxes). Also a 16 gig SD card!

Lets start the bidding at $300 shipped for the lot! This is the price I grabbed just by looking at the lowest used price currently showing up on amazon for the d5000, 18-55, and 70-300, so I feel like it's solid price, but let me know if you want to haggle!

If anyone wants specific photos of any part of the setup, let me know. They've both worked real well for me, but I've just been feeling the urge to upgrade to a full frame so that I can do ~arts~ more ~artfully~ or something.

Sample shots!

n75 + 18-55

img012.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

d5000 + 70-300 (this lens owns, I shot this handheld at 1/20 of a second and 300mm, shits off the hook!)

DSC_0513.jpg by MrDespair, on Flickr

The d5000 is still available! New, slightly lower price!

I also have a nikon to eos adapter, with AF confirm chip! Basically new, I opened it and then a bunch of poo poo happened and returning it will be dumb! So I'll sell it to you for $25 bucks shipped! 5 bucks less than amazon, and about what I'd make mailing it back to the place I ordered it from.

CarrotFlowers
Dec 17, 2010

Blerg.
Received my camera from nonanone and it is aaaawesome. Super fast shipping!

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Sounds good to me, paypal is brandonmrsh at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Paypal sent!

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Bubbacub posted:

Paypal sent!

Thanks man, I'll get it out by Saturday :)

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Does anyone have any screw mount lenses they're trying to get rid of?

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
M42? Probably, I'll see what I can rustle up when I get home tonight.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

QPZIL posted:

Does anyone have any screw mount lenses they're trying to get rid of?

I've got an M42 Takumar 55mm F/1.8 I can part with.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Technically I'm looking for M39, but... potato potahto.

That's why god made adapters.

FasterThanLight
Mar 26, 2003

QPZIL posted:

Technically I'm looking for M39, but... potato potahto.

That's why god made adapters.

I have a couple of 90/4 Elmars, I can do a real post later tonight if that sounds interesting.

gce
Oct 11, 2004
EDIT: nm

gce fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Feb 15, 2013

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

pseudonordic posted:

I've got an M42 Takumar 55mm F/1.8 I can part with.

Sure, more info please

FasterThanLight posted:

I have a couple of 90/4 Elmars, I can do a real post later tonight if that sounds interesting.

Sure, more info please

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

QPZIL posted:

Sure, more info please

I'll get you pics when I get home, sir.

Edit: Here's what M42 lenses I got.

M42 55 1.8 and Super Takumar 50 1.4

200 3.3

pseudonordic fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Feb 15, 2013

Drohne
Dec 23, 2006
Never start no static
Selling my mint condition Nikon D3100 kit with extras!! Currently $425 shipped! It needs to go... unfortunately I really love it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3533892

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
Looking for some FD lenses and specifically a 50 1.4.

• Locked thread