Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

LordAba posted:

I would rather let venomthropes to be attached to gaunt squads. Pyrovores are more useful in this edition simply because of how disembarkation works from drop pods. Too bad they are still so... meh? At least they ignore armor with their one I1 S3 attack, right?

Speaking of spore pods, I'm looking at this: http://hydracast.blogspot.com/p/drop-spore.html Anyone ever deal with him before? So far an internet search hasn't found any complaints, but at the same time I don't feel like dropping 100 bucks on some guy in Russia on a whim.

Honestly, all Tyranids need are more flying MCs that have weapons that reliably take down vehicles. If they're gonna give a ground unit skyfire, I'd like to see Zoanthropes get a power of some sort. Or, allow flying MCs to assault fliers. They said they wanted 6th edition to be more cinematic. Well, what could be more cinematic than a Hive Tyrant (or a Demon Prince for Choas) landing on a flying vehicle and smashing it to pieces mid flight?

Pyrovores on the other hand don't need a new weapon. They need a complete overhaul, and probably a move to fast attack instead of elite. For example, I'd like to see Pyrovores become beasts, and maybe give their flamer a 6" range on where they can place the small end of the flame template. That would make them pretty fun to use I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Schizotek posted:

In looking around for interesting bits for conversion I've found some decent alternative heads.
Puppetswar has some decent heads. Lots of stupid poo poo, too (Seriously look at some of those. Nurgle Jabba with a bowler hat, cane, and vest? Kitten helms? Borderline racist mexican orcs?)

If you intend on speaking ill of the nurgle gentleman, you can shut your whore mouth! :mad:

And it's not a kitten helm, it's for Bastet, to go with all their other egyptian god themed helmets.

Ghost Hand
Aug 10, 2004

Rampant 40k Fanboy

SRM posted:

I like that helmet a lot on other models, but it just doesn't seem befitting for someone of that stature. The armor he's wearing is segmented and detailed, like the armor on the Dark Vengeance guys, while his helmet is fairly cartoony. If you had one of the cool Khornate heads from the dudes on Juggernauts or were really crafty and could snip the head off a Dark Vengeance dude, it would really sell the conversion. Is he your counts-as Ahriman?

No - he is just some Khorne Lord I was making for fun.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all

Schizotek posted:

In looking around for interesting bits for conversion I've found some decent alternative heads.
Puppetswar has some decent heads. Lots of stupid poo poo, too (Seriously look at some of those. Nurgle Jabba with a bowler hat, cane, and vest? Kitten helms? Borderline racist mexican orcs?)

Maxmini has some nice stuff as well.

Ramshackle Games has a lot of interesting bits as well, but their site can be a little odd to navigate.

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe

Master Twig posted:

Or, allow flying MCs to assault fliers. They said they wanted 6th edition to be more cinematic. Well, what could be more cinematic than a Hive Tyrant (or a Demon Prince for Choas) landing on a flying vehicle and smashing it to pieces mid flight?

You've pretty much just described vector strike.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Ghost Hand posted:

This Chaos Fantasy model makes a fantastic conversion. This is what I have so far, though I am going to probably add some power cables to the weapon to make it seem more "Power Weapony".

I really like this. I hadn't really thought of using this model for 40k, but I'll definitely end up stealing this at some point.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cataphract posted:

You've pretty much just described vector strike.

Vector strike never seems enough to take out fliers... for tyranids we get S6 and S5 fliers, and usually the tyrant is loaded with devourers that spit out enough S6 anyways. Honestly I haven't used fliers enough this edition, so if vector striking is awesome I might be missing out.

GW just needs to release a harpy model, and release a white dwarf with some rules (aka price reduction, some non-blast weapons to shoot fliers, and a CC version that has boosted vector strikes against fliers). I'd buy it!

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Hero of hormagaunts everywhere!
Buglord
So apparently the 6th and last mission in this upcoming tournament contains four objectives that boost a unit's leader model by one Mastery Level and gives them a random psychic power within 3". The secondary mission is gaining 1VP for each Psyker killed so I'm pretty boned on that, but I just can't imagine having a ML3 Swarmlord and ML2 Tervigons can be a good thing for my opponent.

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe
I now have over 3000 points of, painted, Chaos Space Marines. :smugbert:

I still have over 1000 points unpainted... :negative:

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
You shut your mouth about nurgle Jabba with a bowler, that model owns.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Schizotek posted:

Maxmini has some nice stuff as well.
You spoke ill of Dapper Nurgle and the Mexican Orks. All your opinions are now invalid :colbert:

VVV: Yes. Don't.

Pierzak fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Feb 12, 2013

J Bjelke-Postersen
Sep 16, 2007

I have a 6 point plan to stop the boats.....or turn them around or something....No wait what were those points again....Are there really 6?
Any Australians have some tips for buying GW stuff? I just saw they're selling loving Phoenix Lords at retail for $40 a throw and was like :drat:

e: I will never, ever inform my kids that this is a hobby they might like and make sure they only ever play outside with huge masculine jocks. These prices are loving crazy.

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe

J Bjelke-Postersen posted:

Any Australians have some tips for buying GW stuff? I just saw they're selling loving Phoenix Lords at retail for $40 a throw and was like :drat:

e: I will never, ever inform my kids that this is a hobby they might like and make sure they only ever play outside with huge masculine jocks. These prices are loving crazy.

https://www.blackcultist.com.au isn't bad. They have 21.5% off GW retail. Sometimes you need to wait a while for orders but they respond quickly to emails and will let you know if there will be a wait...

Also, your avatar is the most obnoxious, seizure inducing thing on the planet.

aaand... whilst we are on the topic of Aussie goons, Clash of the Titans is on this weekend in Sydney. The event is a little undersold... and the TO has asked to pass on the word to try and get the event up to the magic 48... So if you're in Sydney this weekend and fancy some warhams... that's a thing you can do.

Cataphract fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Feb 12, 2013

J Bjelke-Postersen
Sep 16, 2007

I have a 6 point plan to stop the boats.....or turn them around or something....No wait what were those points again....Are there really 6?

Cataphract posted:

Also, your avatar is the most obnoxious, seizure inducing thing on the planet.

That means it's working.

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

LordAba posted:

Vector strike never seems enough to take out fliers... for tyranids we get S6 and S5 fliers, and usually the tyrant is loaded with devourers that spit out enough S6 anyways. Honestly I haven't used fliers enough this edition, so if vector striking is awesome I might be missing out.

GW just needs to release a harpy model, and release a white dwarf with some rules (aka price reduction, some non-blast weapons to shoot fliers, and a CC version that has boosted vector strikes against fliers). I'd buy it!

Since one of the recent rulebook FAQs, there's no real reason to ever use vector strike from a Hive Tyrant. Just load it up with devourers and get 12 twin-linked S6 shots with the Skyfire rule, which can even be used on rear armour rather than the side.

Also, the Harpy really needs to alternative option to fire its main weapons without the blast template so it can use them while flying high. A non-blast venom cannon shot with the Skyfire rule above would make them totally worthwhile (and possibly overpowered).

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord

xtothez posted:

A non-blast venom cannon shot with the Skyfire rule above would make them totally worthwhile (and possibly overpowered).

Not with T5 and Sv4+. Any gun worth a drat will blow a Harpy away given either Skyfire or when it gets shot out of the sky by a lucky marker light to the eye. They're just not that durable for the points you're investing in it. The Harpy goes on the pile of Tyranid units that I personally like but they are irredeemably bad in their current form/ruleset.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

xtothez posted:

Since one of the recent rulebook FAQs, there's no real reason to ever use vector strike from a Hive Tyrant. Just load it up with devourers and get 12 twin-linked S6 shots with the Skyfire rule, which can even be used on rear armour rather than the side.

Also, the Harpy really needs to alternative option to fire its main weapons without the blast template so it can use them while flying high. A non-blast venom cannon shot with the Skyfire rule above would make them totally worthwhile (and possibly overpowered).

Please tell me how a single strength 9, BS 3(?), twin-linked shot that takes a penalty to its damage roll would be overpowered :allears:

Kidding aside, I'd love to see Tyranids get a re-vamp to tweak their units. Some variants could be added, like an anti-vehicle version of the harpy or something along those lines. They don't need any more models beyond what they're missing. Some of their units could stand to be shuffled around to free up the FOC a little and others need minor adjustments like point costs, etc.

There are books that need to be updated more though, so I'm not counting on seeing Tyranids any time soon. I just think it would be a relatively easy release for GW since they'd only have to put out a couple of new kits and maybe a warrior re-cut if they felt like it.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Tyranids are getting redone relatively soon, probably next year, along with Orks.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord

Phyresis posted:

Tyranids are getting redone relatively soon, probably next year, along with Orks.

I for one can't wait until Tervigons are nerfed into the ground and Carnifexes, Lictors, and Pyrovores are the new hotness.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

I'd like to see them fix Raveners. All they'd have to do is give them 3+ armor, -1W, and a small points adjustment. They are such a cool unit conceptually but they just get absolutely shredded by bolters, especially now that most cover is only 5+ now. I'm sure GW wants to recoup the costs of making the newer plastic Raveners so I'd be surprised if they didn't get a major buff. I keep saying it but Cruddace really hosed that book up on many levels.

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP
The entire Nids book could be sorted with some really minor tweaks.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

Genestealers need some new rules. At the very least give them offensive grenades (or a Tyranid equivalent to). Carnifexes are fine as is, they just need a point adjustment. Since you can't run and assault on the same turn anymore, Hormigaunts need a change. Perhaps bounding leap lets them run and assault on the same turn now. As it stands, Trygons are very easy to kill, but I can't think of a fix that wouldn't make them too good.

They'll probably change synapse and instinctive behavior again. Feed will probably change so they have to try to assault the closest unit. Lurk doesn't really need a change. Synapse creatures used to have eternal warrior. If they get that again that alone would fix warriors.

But yeah, Harpies being T5 with 4+ armor means that it's possible a single volley from a quad cannon is going to kill them outright, while most of the time it will get them down to 1 wound.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord

Master Twig posted:

Trygons are very easy to kill, but I can't think of a fix that wouldn't make them too good.
A T6 W6 model with a Sv3+ is a very strange definition of easy to kill considering the same volley require to kill it could destroy 2-3 tanks.

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice
I'd love to see Carnifexes re-done as a huge, beefy damage sink, with T7/T8 and IWND/regen. This should help them charge across the battlefield for the first couple of turns, or survive being focused-down after landing in their spore pod. It would also set them apart from all the other T6 MCs in the codex.

Hive Tyrants/Swarmlords are also pretty odd at ML1/2, especially when new space marine characters are coming out with ML3/4.

Master Twig posted:

But yeah, Harpies being T5 with 4+ armor means that it's possible a single volley from a quad cannon is going to kill them outright, while most of the time it will get them down to 1 wound.
I think letting them use Jink without the shooting penalty would help balance that out somewhat, along with a re-roll for any grounding tests. It fits their speed/agility fluff while leaving them 'weaker' than the heavier-built ground MCs.

xtothez fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Feb 12, 2013

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Master Twig posted:

They'll probably change synapse and instinctive behavior again. Feed will probably change so they have to try to assault the closest unit. Lurk doesn't really need a change. Synapse creatures used to have eternal warrior. If they get that again that alone would fix warriors.

I have wanted to run warriors again since the current codex came out. They're just too vulnerable to common-place weapons like powerfists, missile launchers, and various cannons. I'd like to see synapse creatures get their immunity to instant death back, but then I'm not sure warriors would need 3 wounds. I also find them difficult to work into my lists because they're in the troops slot. They used to be HQ or Elites options to allow you to run a list without a tyrant. Now that the tyranid prime is a thing, maybe a warrior squad could be taken similar to a command squad where they wouldn't take up any slots you'd rather use for other units.

Maybe I just want to use them because I own 18 of the drat things though :negative:
(also, I'd like to see deathspitters changed back to blast weapons)

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

PierreTheMime posted:

A T6 W6 model with a Sv3+ is a very strange definition of easy to kill considering the same volley require to kill it could destroy 2-3 tanks.

My experience has been that they pop up from the ground than die on my opponents next turn. All the melta and plasma my opponent has pretty much goes right at them. I haven't used them that much in 6th edition. I suppose I could just have them pop up in area terrain to get a nice cover save.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord

Master Twig posted:

My experience has been that they pop up from the ground than die on my opponents next turn. All the melta and plasma my opponent has pretty much goes right at them. I haven't used them that much in 6th edition. I suppose I could just have them pop up in area terrain to get a nice cover save.

I just run them across the table. Losing a precious chance to assault and having to endure reactive gunfire is just too much for Tervigons to handle. If they are near or in the core of the advancing army they add to the long list of target priority problems and will generally survive, especially if they get cover or are buffed by Biomancy.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

PierreTheMime posted:

I just run them across the table. Losing a precious chance to assault and having to endure reactive gunfire is just too much for Tervigons to handle. If they are near or in the core of the advancing army they add to the long list of target priority problems and will generally survive, especially if they get cover or are buffed by Biomancy.

I'll try running them again after adepticon. My current tournament quality list doesn't use them and has been completely dominant, but after adepticon I'm going to start trying to run lists that are more fun for my opponents to play against. It will definitely include a trygon or two.

PierreTheMime
Dec 9, 2004

Buglord

Master Twig posted:

I'll try running them again after adepticon. My current tournament quality list doesn't use them and has been completely dominant, but after adepticon I'm going to start trying to run lists that are more fun for my opponents to play against. It will definitely include a trygon or two.

What list have you been running? I'm interested to see lists as I'm gearing up for competitive play.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

PierreTheMime posted:

What list have you been running? I'm interested to see lists as I'm gearing up for competitive play.

Tyranid Army - 1850 points

HQ

Hive Tyrant - Wings - 2x Twin Linked Devourer - Old Adversary - 285

Hive Tyrant - Wings - 2x Twin Linked Devourer - Old Adversary - 285

Troops

Tervigon - Scything Talons - Toxin Sacs - Adrenal Glands - Cluster Spines - Catalyst - 200 points

Tervigon - Scything Talons - Toxin Sacs - Adrenal Glands - Cluster Spines - Catalyst - 200 points

Termagant Brood - x15 termagants - devourers - 150 points
Mycetic Spore - 40 points

Termagant Brood - x15 termagants - devourers - 150 points
Mycetic Spore - 40 points

Elite

Hive Guard Brood - x3 Hive Guard - 150 points

Hive Guard Brood - x3 Hive Guard - 150 points

Fast Attack

Gargoyle Brood - x25 gargoyles - toxin sacs - adrenal glands - 200 points

I typically run it with the gargoyles out front. Turn 1 they will get a catalyst boost from the tervigons to help them survive their march forward. They provide a nice cover wall for everything behind them. I'll typically deploy the Hive Tyrants hiding behind cover, so if my opponent goes first (by getting it naturally or seizing). With their wings they can fly into range with their devourers quite easily. The Tervigons are there to claim objectives. I typically keep one near the middle of my backfield and march the other one forward. If I'm playing against Tau or IG, they both charge forward. When the Mycetic spores drop down, I try to position a Hive Tyrant within 6" of them to give all of those devourers preferred enemy. I also try to drop the spores onto objectives, since they can claim them. If the gargoyles get a charge, I try to have a Hive Tyrant near them as well. The Hive Guard are just there on vehicle duty.

Master Twig fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Feb 12, 2013

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

We're actually in the process of play-testing a house rule that kind of un-fucks Tyranids (along with other CC orientated units) and it's going relatively well so far. Basically we all agreed that the changes to Reserves suck for a lot of units, and that it's pretty lovely that units can Deep Strike with no penalty to shooting while units that Deep Strike haven't got it about them to assault.

Instead, we're trying out something whereby when you arrive Deep Strike or Reserves, you take an Initiative test. If you pass it, you can shoot as normal but can also assault as if you were moving normally, but if you fail you cannot assault and may only fire Snap Shots (Deep Strike only). Currently models with Slow & Purposeful, Bulky or Very Bulky (Terminators and the like) can't assault after Deep Striking but still take the Initiative test, which we're trialling at the moment.

It's actually made things like Lictors and Raveners worth taking as they do what they are actually meant to do, while things like Carnifexes in Mycetic Spores have a chance of assaulting but it balanced pretty nicely due to their low Initiative. Obviously a house rule shouldn't have to fix a bad rule/codex but it seems to be doing the trick in our games, but it's a pretty small sample size to get good results from in terms of play testing.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Fuegan posted:

We're actually in the process of play-testing a house rule that kind of un-fucks Tyranids (along with other CC orientated units) and it's going relatively well so far. Basically we all agreed that the changes to Reserves suck for a lot of units, and that it's pretty lovely that units can Deep Strike with no penalty to shooting while units that Deep Strike haven't got it about them to assault.

Instead, we're trying out something whereby when you arrive Deep Strike or Reserves, you take an Initiative test. If you pass it, you can shoot as normal but can also assault as if you were moving normally, but if you fail you cannot assault and may only fire Snap Shots (Deep Strike only). Currently models with Slow & Purposeful, Bulky or Very Bulky (Terminators and the like) can't assault after Deep Striking but still take the Initiative test, which we're trialling at the moment.

It's actually made things like Lictors and Raveners worth taking as they do what they are actually meant to do, while things like Carnifexes in Mycetic Spores have a chance of assaulting but it balanced pretty nicely due to their low Initiative. Obviously a house rule shouldn't have to fix a bad rule/codex but it seems to be doing the trick in our games, but it's a pretty small sample size to get good results from in terms of play testing.

That sounds ridiculously powerful when used by armies such as Blood Angels or Grey Knights.

Fuegan
Aug 23, 2008

Phyresis posted:

That sounds ridiculously powerful when used by armies such as Blood Angels or Grey Knights.

Well like I said, we've just started play-testing it and we have a relatively small gaming group. We do have a Grey Knights player and it honestly hasn't been that bad but I guess it could depend on the units taken etc. I never said it would work for everyone and could do with some work but so far it seems to have helped units that were otherwise poo poo more than it has overpowered units that were otherwise good already.

Fuegan fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Feb 12, 2013

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

Master Twig posted:

Tyranid Army - 1850 points

That looks positively brutal.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

Naramyth posted:

That looks positively brutal.

It is. It has cleared my opponents off the board several times. After about 25 matches, it is undefeated. Guys at the FLGS have started making lists designed specifically to beat it. I've done the same with my IG army and had a friend run the Tyranid list. It still wins.

However, I have yet to play it against a Necron flyer spam army, or a Daemon army with Screamers and Flamers of Tzeench. I'm not sure how well it will do against those. Nobody in our area plays them. In the upcoming months we're going to take lists that have won tournaments around the country and run ours against them. I'm interested to see how I do.

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Master Twig posted:

It is. It has cleared my opponents off the board several times. After about 25 matches, it is undefeated. Guys at the FLGS have started making lists designed specifically to beat it. I've done the same with my IG army and had a friend run the Tyranid list. It still wins.

However, I have yet to play it against a Necron flyer spam army, or a Daemon army with Screamers and Flamers of Tzeench. I'm not sure how well it will do against those. Nobody in our area plays them. In the upcoming months we're going to take lists that have won tournaments around the country and run ours against them. I'm interested to see how I do.

Out of interest, which armies has this list beaten? Have you used it against many that are usually effective versus nids, such as Grey Knights, massed DE poison or Long Fang spam?

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

xtothez posted:

Out of interest, which armies has this list beaten? Have you used it against many that are usually effective versus nids, such as Grey Knights, massed DE poison or Long Fang spam?

Several against Tau, Imperial Guard, Vanilla Marines, Blood Angels and Grey Knights. Played Longfang spam once, which was a close match. Haven't had much issue with Dark Eldar, though only played them twice. The toughest matches were against an Eldar with DE ally list. Tau and Imperial Guard have tough starts, but once I break their lines they go down quickly.

Grey Knights haven't been much of an issue at all. I can usually pile on enough wounds that they just can't handle it. Iron Arm was a necessity against them though with all the force weapons. (Shadow in the warp helps on this too)

I know the list isn't the best thing ever. I actually kind of want to lose a few matches. It has weaknesses and I want to know what they are so I can defend against them.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
If it helps, here's a battle report of the local Tyranid virtuoso using a similar list against 9 scythes at LoadedDiceCon:

http://knighthammer40k.blogspot.com/2012/10/beakycon-game-2-scythewing.html

The game earlier he played against WOM and knocked him out of the running (WOM might have had a chance at first place if he won that game), and he did it with more models on the table than he started with. This dude was our favorite to win and we were rooting for him, but he got knocked out by the largest douchebag in Tampa, and then wasn't told that it was possible to win with a 5-1 record. Misremembered it, he beat the douche but lost in round 5 and 6. Here's his losses:

http://knighthammer40k.blogspot.com/2012/10/beaky-con-game-5-igspace-wolves.html
http://knighthammer40k.blogspot.com/2012/10/beakycon-game-6-vs-necrons.html

I'd like to see your list against WOM's current Grey Knight/IG list, but I don't think that's very possible, unless you are going to Nova this year.

MasterSlowPoke fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Feb 12, 2013

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

MasterSlowPoke posted:

If it helps, here's a battle report of the local Tyranid virtuoso using a similar list against 9 scythes at LoadedDiceCon:

http://knighthammer40k.blogspot.com/2012/10/beakycon-game-2-scythewing.html

The game earlier he played against WOM and knocked him out of the running (WOM might have had a chance at first place if he won that game), and he did it with more models on the table than he started with. This dude was our favorite to win and we were rooting for him, but he got knocked out by the largest douchebag in Tampa, and then wasn't told that it was possible to win with a 5-1 record. Misremembered it, he beat the douche but lost in round 5 and 6. Here's his losses:

http://knighthammer40k.blogspot.com/2012/10/beaky-con-game-5-igspace-wolves.html
http://knighthammer40k.blogspot.com/2012/10/beakycon-game-6-vs-necrons.html

I'd like to see your list against WOM's current Grey Knight/IG list, but I don't think that's very possible, unless you are going to Nova this year.

Interesting reads. Thanks for the links. I'd like to go to NOVA, but my work schedule makes doing tournaments very hard. I have to work every weekend, which is when every tournament is. I'm having to use vacation for Adepticon.

Another thing I really want to try is more combat patrol games. My list for nids is pretty disgusting.

Tervigon - 2 extra psychic powers - sycthing talons, toxin sacs, adrenal glands, cluster spines
Hive Guard x 2
Termagant x 17

With three psychic powers, it's pretty likely to get either iron arm and/or endurance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?

Cataphract posted:

I now have over 3000 points of, painted, Chaos Space Marines. :smugbert:

I still have over 1000 points unpainted... :negative:

Post some pictures dude.

J Bjelke-Postersen posted:

Me and my friends order from Discount Games on eBay. About 20% off US prices with decent postage rates. If you order from them you will want to be doing a large one to take the sting off of postage prices. I would not bother with Australian stores unless you need something RIGHT NOW, you just won't come close on price.

• Locked thread