Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
I have Quinnon on ignore. He's the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dug fin
Oct 14, 2004
The boil on the ass of your happiness
I have no idea who any of you are in game. I read this thread but fail to associate who's talking with who's in game. :(

Handlebar, here.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

I'm Zarthelion :v:. MIA until my bloody laptop gets out of the repair shop.

(I miss this game :()

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I'm Electrocute.

But only Electrocute. I'm one of the many, many child slaves the real Elec uses to run his alt army.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
http://archive.lotro.com/component/content/article/76-launcher-news/2739-scheduled-maintenance-thursday-february-14th

quote:

All Turbine Game Servers and http://myaccount.turbine.com will be offline for global maintenance on Thursday, February 14th. We anticipate the downtime to last 12 hours, and our tentative start time is 6:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT).

I thought this was today?

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

D-U-M

Conduit for Sale! fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Feb 13, 2013

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Turns out you have to check facebook to find out that they changed it.

quote:

We have cancelled the maintenance originally scheduled for February 13th and have moved it to Thursday, February 14th at 6:00AM Eastern (-5 GMT).

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm Thwackin/Blagoblog most of the time, but if you see a name with "blog" in it somewhere that's probably me too.

xZAOx posted:

I was asking because I want to join the goon raid. Also, I do every zone, regardless, because I enjoy even the lovely zones like North Downs. Best I can tell from the wiki Enedwaith quest pack includes this raid.

Of course I knew that, I was just, uh, testing to see if YOU knew. Yeah. :v:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Good. It's Valentine's Day, people should be spending it with their significant others :colbert:

Oh god I'm single what will I do SO ALONE

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

_________===D ~ ~ _\____/

Agaranth/Scotchrien/Pinalope/Hamsworth. The other three are secret. One could be standing next to you right now.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES

Remy Marathe posted:

Agaranth/Scotchrien/Pinalope/Hamsworth. The other three are secret. One could be standing next to you right now.

YOU'RE MY CAT I KNEW IT

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Rarity posted:

Good. It's Valentine's Day, people should be spending it with their significant others :colbert:

Oh god I'm single what will I do SO ALONE

You wouldn't be alone if you were on Silverlode. We're all each others' girlfriends (or boyfriends if you wanna be gay about it (I'm so sorry but oh god I can't resist a stupid joke like that)).

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

xZAOx posted:

YOU'RE MY CAT I KNEW IT

Seriously they need to add a cat-play based from the crazy cat lady in Bree's house. Like chicken runs but less focused on walking for hours, more focused on leaping roof to roof and killing birds from stealth like Tenchu, but for cats.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I don't think there's a cat lady. It's just a house with cats in it. They don't need no stinkin' lady.

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

You know how the brain fills in the flaw in your vision where your optic nerve exits the eyeball? Mine just did that with a cat lady. Science.:science:

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
I will eventually get Songwarrior through Isengard. Maybe.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I'm Fuzzwyn, but I'm only level 29 thus far because I'm a cheapo and waiting on a sale for Quest/Expansion content.

Also Turbine is clearly telling neckbeards to go out and feebly attempt to have sex.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Remy Marathe posted:

I don't think I've ever seen any of those characters. Do you not play on Silverlode?

e: btw I'm Idin/Eirdyn. If it weren't already blindingly obvious.

Conduit for Sale! fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Feb 13, 2013

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Yeah, they play almost every day.

Remy Marathe
Mar 15, 2007

Classes just started a couple weeks ago though so the blissful winter crack-out is at an end for a while :(

ruffz
Dec 20, 2007

My characters are Velga/Ithorano/Ithoran and a few other seldom-played alts not worth mentioning. I'm getting close to taking another break from the game since I'm feeling some serious burnout after 6 months of playing almost every day, so I might not be seen in game much for a while other than to do Hytbold dailies.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I'm Durrion, but I don't think I've been active in kinchat at all. Usually when I'm playing I'm mad tired after work though and it's too much effort to keep up with the chat.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
I'm Luminary/Lumegar/Lumstobenamedlaterbecauseiamanaltwhore

Taking a bit of a break to play Skyrim again but LOTRO is still my MMO of choice for the forseeable future.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I've decided to come back to LOTR:O, I enjoyed the game. I've registered on The Nazgun website and joined the steam group. I'm basically a noob again, haven't played in almost a year.

Telurides
Sep 13, 2009
I'm Tessaeract. Logged in and messaged Thwackin, there were no kinship officers online.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
I'm an officer and I can invite people to the kinship. Just to reiterate, the easiest way for me to do this is for an invitee to post in this thread with their character name(s), ask me for an invitation and tell me they posted in the SA thread, at which point I'll invite you and you can come back and edit your post to say that you've been invited (avoids other officers trying to track you down).

I am the following characters:
Quinnon - 85 Hunter
Quinneth - 85 Rune Keeper
Quinntric - 85 Champion
Quoringrim - 85 Guardian
Quinnthion - 44 Lore Master
Queldwyn - 43 Warden
Blacquegard - 43 Burgler
Aquillon - 25 Captain
Quoren - 21 Minstrel

Or in Monster Play I am:
Hydenseek - Warg Stalker
Blacqarrow - Uruk Blackarrow
Earlweaver - Spider Weaver
Fakakta - Orc Reaver
Meshugener - Orc Defiler

JFC fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Feb 14, 2013

Anonymouse Mook
Jul 12, 2006

Showing Vettel the way since 1979

I am Lowthing (terrible hunter pun). I am in the UK and have a baby, so I don't play as much as I would like. I am definitely having more fun since I moved to Silverlode and started doing things with the kin.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I log in, select the server, but the game doesn't launch. Anyone else have this problem?

Anita Dickinme fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Feb 13, 2013

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Paksigue/Partyslime here.

Tempted to play my warden more but I want to focus on getting my captain to 85. I'm no sure if I should play the warden afterwards with the gambit system being different enough, or if it'll feel dull after playing champ/cap and if I'd be better off doing a hunter/rk/lm instead.

Vaxine
Apr 3, 2005

Anonymouse Mook posted:

I am Lowthing (terrible hunter pun). I am in the UK and have a baby, so I don't play as much as I would like. I am definitely having more fun since I moved to Silverlode and started doing things with the kin.

This is exactly me, apart from I play Nurma/Dorio/Dorindol/Borthar

Oxphocker
Aug 17, 2005

PLEASE DO NOT BACKSEAT MODERATE
I am the Hobo (knife, tank, bow, thrust, flash, shadow, etc).

flowinprose
Sep 11, 2001

Where were you? .... when they built that ladder to heaven...
My characters are:
Tio (85 LRM)
Glatharia (85 CHM)
Gladwin (65 GRD)
Modboy (65 HNT)
Healn (65 MIN)
Meegosh (49 BRG)
Curwyn (45 CAP)
Habib (45 WRD)
Shnori (45 RNK)

I haven't been playing in a while because I got burned out on doing Hytbold dailies. I'll probably come back and play more when the next big patch hits.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Sushema (LM) is only one in kin atm, need to get rest added eventually when I go back to playing them.

imema 85 champ
imem 65 burg
Imemiden 80 Warden

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Someone should make a roster and put it in the OP.

TheJetCityFix
Feb 3, 2004

Errday I'm Russellin'
I'm LegaLOL, the elf hunter.....So ashamed.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Fuzz posted:

Someone should make a roster and put it in the OP.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjjkSafHg72pdFJEek1QNlh0UF9MZXdYa1U1eVF0TEE&usp=sharing

I don't know how to make it so you need a password to edit or even be signed in to edit so anyone with the link can edit it as of now. I'll change that if people start being dicks.

Oxphocker
Aug 17, 2005

PLEASE DO NOT BACKSEAT MODERATE

Conduit for Sale! posted:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjjkSafHg72pdFJEek1QNlh0UF9MZXdYa1U1eVF0TEE&usp=sharing

I don't know how to make it so you need a password to edit or even be signed in to edit so anyone with the link can edit it as of now. I'll change that if people start being dicks.

Added to OP
Also marked officers with ()

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler
Updated spreadsheet with name on main/alt

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

I updated it with my main. Damned if I can remember what my alts are called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AskYourself
May 23, 2005
Donut is for Homer as Asking yourself is to ...
I am Nazgun 85 LM, Daia 65 RK, Jaia 65 Guardiant as well as a few others alts I almost never play.

• Locked thread