Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

Can you not parse the post ids out and use that as a comparison

how would the post ID give me the seconds in the post time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

horse mans posted:

how would the post ID give me the seconds in the post time

It wouldn't but they're sequential yeah? So group by time and order by post id?

Idk if it would work or be useful but post post post

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jag/dev-tees?ref=home_spotlight

quote:

Today clothes are more than just protection from the elements and a way to cover our private parts. The clothes we wear say things about us: what music we listen to, what sports teams we like, what profession we are in, and what we are passionate about. Especially t-shirts.

That's why I want to make the Dev Tees collection: because developers are just as passionate about what they do as anybody else I know.

It's not that I think there aren't already any cool t-shirt for developers - it's just that there aren't enough. I have several fun ideas for shirts that announce your developer status to the world in really fun ways.

I want to get started with these six designs. I have tons of other concepts, but these are the most polished, and worthy of getting on a shirt ASAP.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
can i get one that says OVERWORKED AND OVERWEIGHT

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Yodzilla posted:

can i get one that says OVERWORKED AND OVERWEIGHT

you dont need a shirt to say that

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i just need a shirt that says LOL IF YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dr. Honked posted:

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Dr. Honked posted:

i need one that says IM THE

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
don't sign you're shirts

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

my other tshirt was gassed

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Install Gentoo posted:

i need one that says IM THE

and with an arrow on it and then take HILARIOUS photso and post them to reddit or some poo poo idk

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

even by the low standards of wearing a nerd shirt, those are pretty goddamned bad

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I'd legit buy a WE ARE SUFFERING AS DOGS t-shirt

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
what the gently caress

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
rofle

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
thank god someone finally invented a line of t shirts for programmers

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano
eye see what u did there

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Ian McLean posted:

How can one possibly make a nice image for themselves on a public somethingaweful forum. =*(

I feel like this forum was created with great anger and frustration.

Perhaps my words have shed divine light on here. I wish for the somethingwonderful forums to come out soon, perhaps I will find them.

There is definitely a bunch of cute cats here. That is for sure.

Thank you all for helping to spread the good news about statpedia arriving to this world, and may we all continue to contribute towards the success of each other.

(:

poo gently caress

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Dr. Honked posted:

The Human McLeantipede

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Milkie Galore posted:

eye see what u did there

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

mods namechange posted:

what the gently caress

laughin irl

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

even by the low standards of wearing a nerd shirt, those are pretty goddamned bad

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iridiumstudios/there-came-an-echo-0

quote:

The $90,000 we're asking for is primarily for the art department: the money will be used directly to hire an art director and a 3-D modeler for a period of approximately fourteen months.

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
lol 2 people for 14 months for $90,000

i'm sure that's going to be quality as gently caress

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
that probably seems like a lot of money to someone who's never actually had a real job before

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Proteus4994 posted:

lol 2 people for 14 months for $90,000

i'm sure that's going to be quality as gently caress

Lol at the miserable people that are backing this because it has wil wheaton in it. ugh

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.
The median expected salary for a typical Art Director in the United States is $95,185.

The average salary for 3d modeler jobs is $58,000.

welp

e: also keep in mind this is for 12 months versus the 14 they want to hire one for

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
arts just like makin pitchurs and poo poo any 8 year old can do that

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

i wonder what dirt they have on Wil Wheaton

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

dead girl or live boy

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
KEEP TWEETIN'
I'M WHEATON

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

does wil wheaton not have any money or something

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

he's a failed child actor whose most famous role was "annoying kid who ruined the show". what do you think?

Swolegoat
Nov 4, 2011
He was in arena a show on the tech network that was all about watching other people play computer games and commentating on game

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
wil wheaton is just coasting on geek culture, not sure why everyone loves him other than he doesn't seem to be a huge drug addicted prick which is pretty good for a former child actor i guess

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.
a nice guy coasting on geek culture is highly preferable to the usual sorts of assholes who coast on geek culture, let's encourage him because he tells people to treat each other nicely instead of going into giant rants about "fake geek girls" or something

alternatively, destroy all "geek culture" and kill everyone involved including ourselves

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
hes probably fine financially and just bored. he also gets paid to show up as wil wheaton which sounds like a decent gig

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Shaggar posted:

hes probably fine financially and just bored

i understand that this is why mark hamil appears in so many terrible, terrible movies, he invested his own money into the first star wars film, is stupid rich, and can now basically troll the entire film industry by attaching his name recognition to stupid poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Heresiarch posted:

alternatively, destroy all "geek culture" and kill everyone involved including ourselves

we're trying, but type II diabetes just takes way too long

• Locked thread