Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
The new Bonnie Tyler GPS sucks. It just keeps saying "Turn around," and every now and then it falls apart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
My Dale Earnhardt one keeps listing the turns too early :(

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

Senior Woodchuck posted:

The new Bonnie Tyler GPS sucks. It just keeps saying "Turn around," and every now and then it falls apart.

I don't know what to do, I'm always in the dark (when it comes to directions).

Hydrogen Oxide
Jan 16, 2006
H2Woah

Dickweasel Alpha posted:

My Dale Earnhardt one keeps listing the turns too early :(

You probably should have known something was up when it told you to turn right.

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

I don't know what to do, I'm always in the dark (when it comes to directions).

Maybe you should change the lightbulb.

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009
Apparently 2 melons of the same sex can't be married. They cantaloupe.

indoflaven has a new favorite as of 03:43 on Feb 17, 2013

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

indoflaven posted:

They're not allowed to cantaloupe.
Surely you mean "They cantaloupe.", right?

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009

helopticor posted:

Surely you mean "They cantaloupe.", right?

Butchering jokes, it's what I do.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

indoflaven posted:

Butchering jokes, it's what I do.

That does appear to be the meat of the problem, yes.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

How nice of you to cleave through to the heart of the issue.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Here's one of my Dutch family's terrible Belgian jokes.

Two Belgians are going for a job interview. The interviewer calls the first guy in, and sits him down. "Right," says the interviewer. "We're going to start with some health and safety questions. Supposing I were to poke out your left eye. What would happen?"
The first Belgian thinks about this for a minute. "Erm... I wouldn't be able to see out of my left eye."
"Correct. Okay, supposing I were to poke out your right eye. What would happen?"
He thinks some more. "Uh... I wouldn't be able to see out of my RIGHT eye."
"Good! And what if I were to poke out both your eyes?"
Well, the Belgian guy thinks hard, and finally he says, "Why, I wouldn't be able to see at all!"
"That's right! Well done, you're hired. Send in the next guy."
The first guy goes out into the corridor and says to his friend, "Okay, here's the answers to all the questions. To the first question, you say, 'I wouldn't be able to see out of my left eye'. To the second question, you say 'I wouldn't be able to see out of my right eye', and to the third question, you say, 'I wouldn't be able to see at all'. Okay?"
"Okay! Thank-you!"

So the second Belgian goes in, and the interview begins. "Right," says the interviewer. "We're going to start with some health and safety questions. Supposing I were to cut off your left ear. What would happen?"
The second Belgian happily recites, "I wouldn't be able to see out of my left eye."
The interviewer's a bit puzzled, but he carries on. "Anyway... Supposing I were to cut off your RIGHT ear. What would happen?"
And the Belgian answers, "I wouldn't be able to see out of my RIGHT eye."
The interviewer's getting annoyed with him now, but still he asks, "And what if I were to cut off both your ears?"
Barely as soon as he's finished the question, the Belgian guy answers, "I wouldn't be able to see at all!"
Finally the interviewer snaps. He leaps up, throws down the question sheet and yells, "You stupid Belgian! You don't need ears to see!"
The Belgian is stunned, and replies, "But they hold my spectacles up."

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Jedit posted:

How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Fish!

Actually, it's two. One to paint the giraffe, and the other to fill the bathtub with bananas.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Senior Woodchuck posted:

I actually told this joke at a party last night and now some of my friends hate me :(

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!
Came up with this one on the bus, I think the set up needs some work.

Have you heard of that DIY hospital where discerning patrons can perform their own surgery?

It's called "Suture Self."

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Dodgeball posted:

Came up with this one on the bus, I think the set up needs some work.

Have you heard of that DIY hospital where discerning patrons can perform their own surgery?

It's called "Suture Self."

The Capitol Steps had a song awhile back called 'You Can Suture Yourself at Home' http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/window/media/page/0,,199659-2778272,00.html

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Recently I found a tumblr full of terrible jokes by kids, appropriately called "Bad Kids Jokes"

While most of them are either poop jokes, nonsense, or just not jokes at all, every now and then you get something that's almost getting there.

"a lady named lucy had a dog named boobs

one day the dog ran away she went to the police man and said ”have you seen boobs” the man said ”no but i would like to”" :v:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

A Kid posted:

i appear once in a second, twice in a month and three times in a year, what am i

dont bother theres no answer.
Amazing :allears:

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

quote:

knock knock,
who’s there’
butt
butt who
you live on butt ialand

I am absolutely going to tell this joke to my girlfriend.

Robzor McFabulous
Jan 31, 2011
I liked the joke Louis C.K.'s daughter told him...

"Who wouldn't let the gorilla go to the ballet? - Just the people in charge of that decision."

EddieDean
Nov 17, 2009
"WY WHAS THE ROCK STARS NOT ALOUD IN THE PUB

because they was banned frome the pub"

...beautiful.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

My favourite one from a similar website was:
Roses are red
violets are red
grass is red
my lawn is on fire

I liked it so much I had it be my Valentines facebook status. Truly the home of the best jokes.

Shonagon
Mar 27, 2005

It is impervious to reason or pleading, it knows no mercy or patience.

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Twenty minutes after reading this I'm still laughing hysterically and my FB status is full of likes. I don't know quite why this is so wonderful, but it is.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

RillAkBea posted:

Recently I found a tumblr full of terrible jokes by kids, appropriately called "Bad Kids Jokes"

this is a goldmine:

quote:

HOW DOES A CELEBRITY POO?

IT HAS *** WITH ANOTHER CELEBRITY AND THEN POOS

I especially love how celebrities apparently are animal-like its.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

quote:

LETS SEE WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE

A POO
The very essence of poop jokes.

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

RillAkBea posted:

These are wonderful; most of these give me a koanesque "I'm sure there's something terribly profound here, if I could only understand it" feeling. There's also something about a lot that of them that reminds me of Archy.

Sir

I have a butt

Sir we all have butts

---

wot do you call a chiken that duz not got fethers

a naked face

---

mum; we can eat camels you know honey
dad ; SHUT UP AND GET YOUR TURKEY SCIENCE BOOKS

---

docter docter i have worms in my garden

i dont care cant you see im busy

you are doing youre nails.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

quote:

Why did the princess shave off all her hair ?

because her name was baldy
That is beautiful.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Three nuns go in for confession. The first nun goes into the booth and says to the priest, "Sister Margaret said she was kissed by a man. It stirred jealousy in my heart and so I have broken one of the Ten Commandments." The Priest says he is disturbed by the revelation about Sister Margaret and tells her to say 50 Hail Mary's.

The second nun goes into the booth and says, "Sister Margaret said she performed oral sex on a man. Though it is sinful and against our oath to God I must admit it has caused lustful thoughts within me." The priest says he has heard other rumors about Sister Margaret's unacceptable behavior and that she will surely be disciplined. He also tells the nun to say 100 Hail Mary's and her sins of impure thought will be forgiven.

The third nun goes in and says to the priest, "Sister Margaret said that she had intercourse with a man, and has become pregnant," and the priest says, "oh, gently caress".

Mechafunkzilla has a new favorite as of 21:29 on Feb 28, 2013

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Two of my favorite jokes, I don't know if they'll be much fun since English isn't my first language and I'm improvising a translation:

One sperm to another, "hey, is it going to take long to reach the ovaries?". The other one replies, "indeed, we just passed the tonsils".

A guy walks home with a pack of flavored condoms. "let's play a game" he suggests to the wife, "I'll put one on and you'll go down and guess the taste!". The wife cheerfully agrees.
He then chooses a condom and turns off the lights. "CHEDDAR!" shouts the wife, to which the guy replies "wait, I haven't put it on yet!"

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW
I tell this one all the time:

Did you hear about the guy who was missing an eye? He was giving a presentation to a crowded hall, when halfway through, he contracted the HIV virus through his eye socket.

He had visual AIDS.

MoFauxHawk
Jan 1, 2007

Mickey Mouse copyright
Walt Gisnep
This one from that kid joke tumblr is actually good!

"I was playing a game with my brother and he got sent to jail and he wiped his poo on the wall so we never played monoply again"

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Why did Superman attach a clock to a razor?

He wanted to shave the day!

Ransack
Aug 9, 2006
Do you know why my grandfather wore RED suspenders?

To keep his pants up.

You have to emphasize the RED part. Always funny to me because my grandfather used to tell this joke all the time, and he did wear red suspenders.

Buh
May 17, 2008
This site is making me laugh harder than anything.

WHAT DO YOU CALL A BALD MAN WITH A BUTT HEADED FACE?

The answer is butt man

Not from that site, but a kid joke that's stuck with me for years:
What did the meatball say to the spoon?
GIVE ME BACK MY FACE

Buh has a new favorite as of 10:12 on Mar 1, 2013

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Bad Kids Jokes posted:

there was two fish in a tank and one of the fish said
do you know how to drive this thing
BECAUSE THE FISH ARE DRIVEING THE TANK IN A WAR

:monocle:

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

quote:

it was a dark and creepy night there was a black and white figure in the forest

it was a cow.

quote:

KNOCK KNOCK

who’s there

peanuts

peanuts who

is it really nessasary to pee on those nuts

I loving love those kids jokes.

Quandary has a new favorite as of 00:03 on Mar 3, 2013

Moon Man
Mar 31, 2006

The Moon, for Christ's Sake
I just saw this on facebook and it had me out laughing.

A crusty old Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"
"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."
"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955!"

The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his serious voice, "I should hope not ma'am, it's only 2130 now."

gingersmurf
Feb 21, 2007

I am Nigeria's bitch.

Cippalippus posted:

Two of my favorite jokes, I don't know if they'll be much fun since English isn't my first language and I'm improvising a translation:

One sperm to another, "hey, is it going to take long to reach the ovaries?". The other one replies, "indeed, we just passed the tonsils".

A guy walks home with a pack of flavored condoms. "let's play a game" he suggests to the wife, "I'll put one on and you'll go down and guess the taste!". The wife cheerfully agrees.
He then chooses a condom and turns off the lights. "CHEDDAR!" shouts the wife, to which the guy replies "wait, I haven't put it on yet!"

Much fun indeed! You translated well and I like them both.

Malaleb
Dec 1, 2008

Bad Kids Jokes posted:

A New Tong

why did the frog cross the rode ?
to get a new tong
why ?
because it’s tong was stuck to a velkro tree
how?
the tree was coverd in syrip
what flavor?
mint

I love how this one contains four different punchlines, each one more nonsensical than the last.

Bad Kids Jokes posted:

Three Babies

three babies are playing and one says: im a boy because i have red shoes

Other: Ima girl because i have pink shoes

And other:I don’t know ,because im not wearing any shoes

A kid's attempt at a Latvian joke?

Malaleb has a new favorite as of 00:54 on Mar 4, 2013

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Those kids really get a kick out of fecal matter. This was my fave:

quote:

what did the floor say to the chair

get off me u fat idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Bad Kids Jokes posted:

knock knock
who’s there
boobs
boobs who
SOME BOOBIES HA HA HA

This is it. This is the best kids joke.
If this alone doesn't convince me that I want children of my own, I don't know what will. :allears:

• Locked thread