Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

IRQ posted:

I'm sure we could come up with something Gurm hasn't touched on yet. This is the internet, after all.

Has he done the fetish where someone fantasizes being eaten? Vorephillia or something I think.

Edit- http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorarephilia

Thank me later maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

why oh WHY
Apr 25, 2012

So like I said, not my fault. Nobody can judge me for it.
But, yeah...
Okay.
I admit it.
Human teenager Rainbow Dash was hot!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Foot fetishists are the grossest. Even GRRM has standards, man.

No he doesn't and you know it.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Personperson14 posted:

Has he done the fetish where someone fantasizes being eaten? Vorephillia or something I think.

Thank me later maybe?
I'm sure people got off on The Rat Cook and the Frey pies, don't worry.

I don't even want to think of all the fetishes Dany and Drogo covered, especially comatose Drogo. And then there's all the implied fetishes with Daario...

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Daario worked wonders for my übermensch fetish.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Scoobi posted:

Wild Cards bitches

Aw man the dude was just at work, sittin' in his cube, you know?

quote:

Thank me later maybe?

So vore me, maybe?

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
I baked you a pie, George. It's filled with GOONS! :unsmigghh:

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20

Contra Calculus posted:

I baked you a pie, George. It's filled with GOONS! :unsmigghh:

I think that covers about twelve fetishes by itself. I know we've got scat and vore in there for sure.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I actually have a fetish for fetishes, so my pie fetish fetish was quite the contribution.

And having a feeder fetish fetish, I find the arousal of others' arousal at feeding GRRM a pie arousing.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

I hope someone lives long enough to see A Dream of Spring or whatever the gently caress it is so they can lurch to their half functioning computer in the post apocalyptic post-peak oil/phosphorus/rare earth metal/copper wasteland of 2094 to post the last post of the last Bad Thread and that post will be "The Aristocrats!" and be the last post of mankind.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
This is how the internet ends. Not with a bang, but with a shitpost about a terrible piece of pop media.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
The last four posts covered about 6 of my fetishes.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

Personperson14 posted:

Thank me later maybe?
That will be covered exhaustively in Rickon's upcoming POV chapters set on Skagos.

Space Pussy
Feb 19, 2011

:siren: bookchat :siren:

GRRM read a couple Barristan chapters the other day.

Hopefully someone recorded that poo poo.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Sounds like another chapter that should have been there for the climax of the last book.

AmbassadorFriendly
Nov 19, 2008

Don't leave me hangin'

Does anyone remember the whole "Varys is a mermaid" theory? If so, can you point me to a post or site that has the whole dumb theory laid out?

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

AmbassadorFriendly posted:

Does anyone remember the whole "Varys is a mermaid" theory? If so, can you point me to a post or site that has the whole dumb theory laid out?
http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/28634-play-spot-the-merling/

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

AmbassadorFriendly posted:

Theory? Its 100% the truth.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
I'm gonna be honest. He may have gutted ADWD but the version of TWOW he's promising to deliver is going to be amazing. Or at least frontloaded with amazing poo poo. Battle of Winterfell, the clusterfuck at Meereen, Dany taking over a large fraction of her husband's Khalasar, Jaime either getting killed or somehow avoiding Catelyn's wrath, all in the first two/three hundred pages.

It's never going to happen, of course, but at least the book I'm imagining has more happening in it than ASOS.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Why is this thread still open when we all know there will be no more books?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
So we can move the last two or three hundred pages of this thread to the new thread.

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

:pcgaming:

whowhatwhere posted:

I'm gonna be honest. He may have gutted ADWD but the version of TWOW he's promising to deliver is going to be amazing.

my sweet summer child

nuncle jimbo fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Feb 18, 2013

The Mutato
Feb 23, 2011

Neil deGrasse Highson

Dead Man Posting posted:

Why is this thread still open when we all know there will be no more books?

Once my cat ate a bunch of string. A few hours later we were chasing him around the house with poopy string coming out of his butt. My point here is, a thread may be useless and lovely, but it still persists in the face of god and gastrointestinal juices.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
All this talk about poop has me eagerly awaiting a Dany preview chapter.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

All this talk about poop has me eagerly awaiting a Dany Demmy preview chapter.

Chapter 7, A Clash of Cocks posted:

The office was dark, but she rattled the door handle anyway, her atonal voice calling out to be let in. A window across the street opened and a sleep-addled old woman leaned out.

“Mammon’s off to his gods-forsaken ship, so you stop up your accursed caterwauling, harlot!”

Demmy stumbled out into the muddy street. “What name does the ship bear?”

“The Pale Mare, you bloody poo poo.”

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I love you.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Contra Calculus posted:

Why can't gurm just go for feet and armpit fetishes like normal weirdos?

Too pedestrian.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo!

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

TequilaJesus posted:

Holy poo poo.

Holy poo poo!

"gently caress GRRM for ripping off Lovecraft so blatantly with all his fishman characters, praise Cthulhu."

A bunch of idiots in 2008

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Girlfriend just saw the episode of the show where Ned gets killed. She was very upset. I calmed her down by assuring her Robb would avenge him when he sacks King's Landing.

Can't wait 'til this upcoming season ends!

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Scoobi posted:

Wild Cards bitches

You are the worst person and this image is great.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

TequilaJesus posted:

Girlfriend just saw the episode of the show where Ned gets killed. She was very upset. I calmed her down by assuring her Robb would avenge him when he sacks King's Landing.

Can't wait 'til this upcoming season ends!
You'd best start looking for a butt boy now; I'd suggest Ty.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Tell her all will be set to rights, Robb will remained married to Talisa until the last of his days, and he will reign as the wise and noble Wolf King.

thornghost
Oct 11, 2010

I have a picture of me with GRRM. He looks less than enthused.

You all must needs know that I believe we received a completely legitimate five star review on Smashwords last week.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
This is a book that will get you wet. So prepare to get wet. And wild. But mostly wet.

Edit: we need a legends of the hidden temple dungeon crawl in these books

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

thornghost posted:

You all must needs know that I believe we received a completely legitimate five star review on Smashwords last week.

Hey, dude, could you email us authors an update on how many sales we've done and thus what we can expect for beer money?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Hey, dude, could you email us authors an update on how many sales we've done and thus what we can expect for beer money?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Awww, lookit the babby can. :3:

When he grows up, he wants to be a keg.

The Mutato
Feb 23, 2011

Neil deGrasse Highson
https://www.smashwords.com/books/category/59/highlyrated/0/any/any?adult=on

We are the #9 highest rated erotica book on smashwords.

EDIT: And #32 best seller in Comedy Erotica! We edged ahead of "Butt Burgular", good job people. Beating "Cocktopus" will be a harder task though.

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.
Beatin the cocktopus is always hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Mutato posted:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/category/59/highlyrated/0/any/any?adult=on

We are the #9 highest rated erotica book on smashwords.

EDIT: And #32 best seller in Comedy Erotica! We edged ahead of "Butt Burgular", good job people. Beating "Cocktopus" will be a harder task though.

We really need to focus on the Lovecraftian Mirman angle for Clash of Cocks.

Varis needs an anemone crotch that he was covering up for by being fat and a fake eunuch. :zoid:

Also, the readers need to learn about the erotic aspects of the sea cucumber.