Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Dr. Honked posted:

atlas shagged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
lol http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1177069668/the-comeback-angelina-pivarnick?ref=live

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Carthag posted:

but it transfers them to assholes which is a bad thing

kickstarter in a nutshell

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

atlas nugged

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
atlas negged

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Dr. Honked posted:

atlas shagged

Nice!

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

atlas tiny bugged

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"everybody needs one!"

you know how people always have dribbles and nuggets of poo poo in their pants because they can't clean their loving buttes after defecating? behold the solution.

also wtc apparently one shitten will do the whole job?

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Feb 28, 2013

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i don't want to see the black and white footage from that infomercial

HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU??

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Al! posted:

smash capitalism

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

duTrieux. posted:

i don't want to see the black and white footage from that infomercial

HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU??

THANKS OBAMA

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

"everybody needs one!"

you know how people always have dribbles and nuggets of poo poo in their pants because they can't clean their loving buttes after defecating? behold the solution.

also wtc apparently one shitten will do the whole job?
it aint easy having a hairy rear end

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Al! posted:

smash capitalism
oh hey there's a kicksharter for that too
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/809251023/firebox-politics-with-your-panini

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

Firebox? Didn't that used to be a browser?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

lol

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

please help us raise capital in order to crush capitalism

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Pebble responded it only took 15 days!!!

quote:

Please stay up-to-date for the next software release. The next release may fix the issue. In the meantime try scrolling up/down to remove the text artifacts. If this problem is not resolved we may have to set you up for a RMA.

:Kickstarter:

I just threw my pebble away.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

flyboi posted:

you should've had them send you a postage-prepaid box and taken a poo poo in a bag and put the pebble in the poo poo and then put the bag in the box and mailed it back

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it's like russian dolls, except with poo poo and also human feces

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

you should've had them send you a postage-prepaid box and taken a poo poo in a bag and put the pebble in the poo poo and then put the bag in the box and mailed it back

ah the old 'put the poo poo in the bag with the other poo poo' response

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

I'm glad I sold my pebble for several times the kickstarter price when I realized it was just a wristworn pager

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm glad i never buy stupid poo poo for idiots in the first loving place

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Honked posted:

i'm glad i never buy stupid poo poo for idiots in the first loving place

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
oh wait i paid for a forums account

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Trig Discipline posted:

claim it on your taxes as part of lowtax's alimony payments

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

flyboi posted:

dang i would have bought it off you for $5

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Trig Discipline posted:

i spent 5 bucks on a stupid slideshow avatar, then spent 5 bucks on a version with one more frame, then spent 5 more bucks on a version with two artifacts removed.

:iamafag:

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

i spent 5 bucks on a stupid slideshow avatar, then spent 5 bucks on a version with one more frame, then spent 5 more bucks on a version with two artifacts removed.

:iamafag:
grats

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
lolooolololololol *fartz*

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1339254269/ron-paul-road-to-revolution/posts

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Update #8 · Aug. 10, 2012 · 7 comments

I've just launched the playable demo with 3 playable levels at http://ronpaulroadtorevolution.com

I realize i'm a month late getting a playable demo online. I apologize for that, and the only thing I can say to that is that this project is by far the most ambitious project I've ever done. Things have taken a lot more than I expected to get off the ground.

That being said, I'll be releasing a few new levels each week until all 50 are live, along with the Federal Reserve boss fight levels.

Update #9 · Jan. 28, 2013 · 1 comment

I've been trying to figure out what to say for quite a long time. I guess today I've realized I probably will never come up with the perfect thing to say.

The t-shirt situation was a nightmare that I'm still dealing with to try and get a refund for. I've been working on getting new shirts printed and expect to have them soon. I have delayed posting anything because I have had no good news and I hate making excuses.

The game has been on hold for a while now because I started running into all sorts of issues with the engine and browser compatibility. I ran out of funding rather more quickly than I had anticipated, and now intend to fund the game with my own money.

I'm in a pretty decent place now, where I am making enough money to hire the help that I need to tackle this project, and expect to resume development immediately in February.

I realize all of my mistakes in not being more forthcoming, or offering full disclosure. While I proceed with development, I will open up with a project schedule on the main site, http://ronpaulroadtorevolution.com , to keep everyone in the loop.

I welcome any offers of help with development. I have had a very difficult time finding coders to assist me.

If any of you would rather receive a refund than your backer rewards, please contact me: daniel@ronpaulswag.com , and I will take care of it. This whole situation was definitely not how I intended it to be.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"gently caress you poors, if the government spends money on you it makes it harder for rationally self-interested individuals like myself to hoist themselves by their bootstraps. you don't need help, you need to loving work."

"PLEASE WON'T SOMEBODY HELP ME CODE THIS RON PAUL GAME THAT I KICKSTARTERED IT'S REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT AND I CAN'T FINISH IT WITHOUT YOU"

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
ron paul swag dot com

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Trig Discipline posted:

I didn't

Goons who joined before September 2001 supremacy :smug:

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

You Am I posted:

I didn't

Goons who joined before September 2001 supremacy :smug:

how does it feel to have wasted 12 years of your life on somethingawful dot com

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

polpotpi posted:

how does it feel to have wasted 12 years of your life on somethingawful dot com
:master:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

something awful is simply the medium of a life wasted, if not for this site I doubtless would have found some other way to avoid doing my work on the internet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im glad i drifted into somethingawful and not somewhere truly terrible like neogaf

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Al! posted:

im glad i drifted into somethingawful and not somewhere truly terrible like neogaf

im not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

SHAM BAM BAMINA posted:

"gently caress you poors, if the government spends money on you it makes it harder for rationally self-interested individuals like myself to hoist themselves by their bootstraps. you don't need help, you need to loving work."

"PLEASE WON'T SOMEBODY HELP ME CODE THIS RON PAUL GAME THAT I KICKSTARTERED IT'S REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT AND I CAN'T FINISH IT WITHOUT YOU"

you will note a common theme among the randian supermen of america and that is that they've never actually tried anything, their excuse is always that conditions are too regulated or business hostile or whatever for them to become rich and make it but in reality they're all just pussies

• Locked thread