Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

ImpAtom posted:

As far as Griever goes: It is Squall's mental personification of strength. It isn't a real thing but Ultimicia's power makes it real because by the end of FF8 you're fighting Squall's idea of strength perverted by evil. It's just "muwahaha, I am reading our mind and turning your own fears against you" sort of bullshit.

So Ultimecia is basically Zool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

So Ultimecia is basically Zool?

You have no idea how much this conversation is making me want to replay FF8 for the sole purpose of renaming Griever "Mr. Stay Puft."

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Pesky Splinter posted:

But isn't that all to Zemus' motivations anyway? He's evil and wants to take over the Earth, and is mind-controlling Golbez to do it.

Sort of?

It's that the moon got all terrible to live on, so the lunarians were going to move to earth, but since humans had developed they decided not to, zemus wanted to clear off all the humans and live there anyway. But the other lunarians thought they should wait till humans were fully developed and just go live with them so they locked him up. Since he was locked up he sat around and stewed till his hate made him powerful enough to reach out and corrupt people especially lunarian people, and goblez was half lunarian for some reason I forget.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

If I could Time Kompress I'd punch whatever translator or localizer thought Mortal Kombat style spelling would be possible to take seriously on any level.

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

Endorph posted:

If I could Time Kompress I'd punch whatever translator or localizer thought Mortal Kombat style spelling would be possible to take seriously on any level.

I thought that was a hackneyed way of conveying a thick Eastern European-style accent.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

It's that the moon got all terrible to live on, so the lunarians were going to move to earth, but since humans had developed they decided not to, zemus wanted to clear off all the humans and live there anyway. But the other lunarians thought they should wait till humans were fully developed and just go live with them so they locked him up. Since he was locked up he sat around and stewed till his hate made him powerful enough to reach out and corrupt people especially lunarian people, and goblez was half lunarian for some reason I forget.

Holy poo poo, that's certainly not in any translation I've ever played. Is that the DS game, or did I just miss it in FF4A? Huh. Is Zeromus a separate hate-based entity that possessed Zemus the sorceror?

Also, on that note I never quite got what was going on with Exdeath/NeoXD (though I've never played FF5A, and the official PSX translation and fan patch for SFAM are both terrible). He's an ancient tree filled with 1,000 demons or something, from what I can gather, but what's the connection to the sorceror in the armor who looks and acts like Golbez? Is that an empty suit of armor that manifests the tree's spirit? Is he one of the demons trapped in the tree? Is he a guy who tried to control the tree or something and made a critical error in judgment?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
edit: QUOTE IS NOT EDIT

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

Is there anywhere I can go that will have any information about he FFX HD release? It's my favorite RPG (FF9 is my favorite FF) and I'm about to get a new PS3. I can't wait to track down all the Al Bhed Primers and dodge a loving retarded amount of lightning bolts.

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2013/02/rumor-final-fantasy-x-hd-to-include-ffx-2-release-in-june/

I've heard that it's Japanese release date is in June, and that it will include X-2 as well. Take this with a massive pinch of salt.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Holy poo poo, that's certainly not in any translation I've ever played. Is that the DS game, or did I just miss it in FF4A? Huh. Is Zeromus a separate hate-based entity that possessed Zemus the sorceror?

I think it's mostly in all versions of the game, though more implied than anything else. Basically: Golbez is Cecil's brother and their dad is a moonman who came to Earth because reasons. Their mom, meanwhile, was a regular Earth woman which makes Golbez and Cecil half-moonmen.

Golbez is bitter or angry about something or other because, uh, reasons. This makes him easily influenced by Zemus, because FuSoYa and the other moonmen crystals thought was a bit of a bastard so they sealed him away which made his hatred more powerful and lets him mind control people who are angry/jealous (see also: Kain, who is very jealous, because Cecil bones Rosa and he doesn't), but especially moonmen because reasons.

Being locked up, let Zemus' hate fester and turn into Zeromus who is more of a concept, than an actual person. He's hatred personified, kinda like all the Ancient Greek primordial gods, it makes it easy to forget that.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

FuSoYa info dumps it in a big blob of text no one really reads or remembers:

FuSoYa: I am FuSoYa, the guardian of the Lunarians' slumber.

Rosa: Lunarians?

FuSoYa: Yes. Millennia ago, the planet between Mars and Jupiter was about to
be shattered. The people who survived this calamity escaped by ships and
headed for the Blue Planet.

Cecil: The blue planet?

FuSoYa: Your land earth. However, the people of the earth were still in the
process of evolution. Thus they created another moon and kept sleeping.

Edge: Lunarians?

FuSoYa: But he refused it. He tried to make the earth his place to live.

Rydia: Who?

FuSoYa: I forced him to sleep. But his thoughts were still awaken.

Cecil: Is that who is controlling Golbez?

Edge: Who is that?

FuSoYa: He is Zemus. He needs the crystals as the energy source to reactivate
the Tower of Bab-il. To bring down the Giant of Bab-il to annihilate the
living on earth! Most of us Lunarians are waiting for you folks on the blue
planet to be able to understand us.

Cecil: What about the Big Whale?

FuSoYa: My brother KluYa made it to go to the Blue Planet. He taught your
folks how to build the airships and the Serpent Road. KluYa fell in love with
a girl of your blue planet and gave birth to two children. One of them is you,
Cecil.

Cecil: Me? Then the Light at the Mt. Ordeals was...

FuSoYa: It must be the spirit of your father, KluYa.

Cecil: My father is that Light...

FuSoYa: KluYa gave you his power to thwart the foul machination of Zemus. We
must stop him for the sake of our two races! Now let's hurry to the Tower of
Bab-il in Eblan!

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

ImpAtom posted:

I guess he/she could also like hot dogs and trains. Did Zell and Selphie have any other personality traits?

The two LPs made me appreciate Selphie a lot more, since all her crazy ideas were still better than anything the team ended up doing. The only reason the one plan she does fails (infiltrating that one base to save her Garden) was because that part of the game was loving stupid.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
To get more into the specifics of FF4's plot, KluYa was responsible for teaching pretty much everything awesome to the Blue Planet, from airships to magic itself apparently. As mentioned above, while the other Lunarians were cool waiting until they could mingle with the inhabitants properly, Zemus was pissed, and through the many years just got more and more pissed until he became hatred.

As for Golbez, there's a scene that ended up being cut and later inserted into the DS version that pretty much implies Golbez harboring a secret resentment against Cecil, supposedly since their mom died during childbirth of Cecil. Zemus then talks to Golbez, who at this point is probably five or six years old, and starts breaking him down mentally to try to get him to hate his infant brother. It's pretty dark if you think about it, Zemus being a big enough rear end in a top hat to try to twist a young kid's mind based on some base resentment he tries his hardest to ignore.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

The selling point, at least to fans, are the male leads. (Squall, Seifer and Laguna.) Even before the game came out Square was pushing them as the focus of the story and there were even interviews talking about how it was more about the characters than the plot.

FFVIII was supposed to have a game-wide Love Triangle to contrast with FFVII's Love Triangle which abruptly ended the moment Aerith ended. You can see the vestiges of it in the game but it just kinda peters out into nothing because they literally thought "let's put this in the game!" then changed their minds later and left it as is.

I was really interested in this bit of unused dialogue you can get between Squall and Rinoa on the Ragnarok:
RINOA: "Ever since my mom died and dad became too busy... I've never longed to touch someone this much. I'm serious. Totally serious."
SQUALL: "Ok, ok, I believe you."
RINOA: "Making sure you're not jealous,that's all."
SQUALL: "Jealous? Of who?"
RINOA: "Oh, nothing. You don't care about other people's past."
SQUALL: "You mean... Seifer?"
RINOA: "Jealous now?"
SQUALL: "Curious, maybe."
RINOA: "You don't have to worry. It's all in the past now."
SQUALL: (All in the past... I guess so.)

The result is the whole drat thing is painfully vague and as a Seifer fan I resent how his part was so needlessly diminished.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

chumbler posted:

Granted I played it when I was 12, but as I recall Chrono Trigger was pretty well balanced. The final boss was a threat even if you had the super weapons at the end of the game, and throughout the game the difficulty felt just right without being bullshit. Maybe I just didn't know about the broken stuff, though.

Not really. Even just with maxxed speed and a haste helm Chrono could pretty much solo Lavos, especially the outer part which you acted 2-4x faster than.

Leveled Chrono with Rainbow, Haste Helm, and whatever else soloed through Lavos just fine. I never bothered getting to level 99 or maxxing out all his stats but while the game didn't require much gridning it definitely wasn't setup to keep the final boss from being trivialized by a super-geared character, let alone 3 of them.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Seeq are probably the second easiest humanoid race to fill out the bestiary for (the first being Baknamy) since they appear two at a time in Mosphoran Highwaste in two areas I think. Garif are hard to spawn and only show up in one area and one at a time, so they're the worst for sure. Bangaa are pretty hard to find too, definitely the second worst.

I've only played one Tactics Ogre game, Knight of Lodis. I remember thinking it was okay, but ultimately I lost interest in it and traded it to a friend for something else. Is it just not as good as the other Tactics Ogre games or something?

Knight of Lodis is better than the FFTA games, but the original Tactics Ogre was much better done as a game. KoL had a lot of the same mechanics and such though, including stuff like snapdragon for making absurd god-stat weapons out of characters.

DapperDuck posted:

It's only as necessary as you make it. That is to say, if you can live with yourself after letting those missable disappear forever. :colbert:

Maybe it was only in the PSP/iOS version, but stuff like Genji gear is sometimes used by very high level enemies (80 or 90+) similar to how you can only get a particular weapon when facing ninjas above a certain level and having them throw it at you.

Either way, the Genji Gear is weaker than the Deep Dungeon armor.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Mega64 posted:

To get more into the specifics of FF4's plot, KluYa was responsible for teaching pretty much everything awesome to the Blue Planet, from airships to magic itself apparently. As mentioned above, while the other Lunarians were cool waiting until they could mingle with the inhabitants properly, Zemus was pissed, and through the many years just got more and more pissed until he became hatred.

As for Golbez, there's a scene that ended up being cut and later inserted into the DS version that pretty much implies Golbez harboring a secret resentment against Cecil, supposedly since their mom died during childbirth of Cecil. Zemus then talks to Golbez, who at this point is probably five or six years old, and starts breaking him down mentally to try to get him to hate his infant brother. It's pretty dark if you think about it, Zemus being a big enough rear end in a top hat to try to twist a young kid's mind based on some base resentment he tries his hardest to ignore.

I am going totally by memory but I thought people killed space dad for being a monster then golbez was angry because cecil got adopted by the royal family (or a general? or whatever reason he was living in the castle) and he just sorta got to grow up on his own.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Firstborn posted:

Zell's "God Hand", or whatever where you just do his 1st limit (Beat Rush?) until you do a billion damage is goddamn hilarious. I think the command was like "Left, Down" and you can do that over and over and over...

The SUPER ULTIMATE WAR GOD BREAKING PUNCH as the Japanese loved to call it. You alternate between Punch Rush and Booya, which lets you do an attack every 0.1 seconds if you're quick enough. So instead of doing one string of combos into a finisher which will probably do 30-50,000 damage, you do 8 or 9 attacks worth 1000-4000 damage a pop per second. At the maximum 12 seconds, you can do over 400,000 damage in one limit break.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Also Golbez knew he was half Lunarian but Cecil didn't because Cecil was adopted like right after he was born or some poo poo???

That game's story really was revolutionary, considering most other RPG's at the time were "Go to town, town has problem that is preventing you from going to the next town, solve problem and move to next town, repeat ad infinitum.

Breath of Fire and Lufia are probably the worst offenders of this

Krad
Feb 4, 2008

Touche

edit: QUOTE IS NOT EDIT

Next-gen FF5 remake, SE. Do it. It's the only way to restore the people's faith.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Replaying Breath of Fire 2 recently reminded me that the entire game is basically just a couple of seemingly-simple fetch quests where you end up doing a sidequest to solve a sidequest to solve a sidequest just so you can achieve a simple main objective like bringing a pillow to a tree. Then there's another dungeon and bossfight inside the tree's mind, at which point he says like two lines of dialogue to basically confirm something you already figured out.

The kind of circumventures you get into in old JRPGs are loving ridiculous, and by comparison FF4/6 and CT deserve the props they get for storytelling.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

SpazmasterX posted:

So instead of doing one string of combos into a finisher which will probably do 30-50,000 damage, you do 8 or 9 attacks worth 1000-4000 damage a pop per second.
Also with Meltdown, I'm pretty sure they crit for 9999.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Replaying Breath of Fire 2 recently reminded me that the entire game is basically just a couple of seemingly-simple fetch quests where you end up doing a sidequest to solve a sidequest to solve a sidequest just so you can achieve a simple main objective like bringing a pillow to a tree. Then there's another dungeon and bossfight inside the tree's mind, at which point he says like two lines of dialogue to basically confirm something you already figured out.

The kind of circumventures you get into in old JRPGs are loving ridiculous, and by comparison FF4/6 and CT deserve the props they get for storytelling.

And that's alright since every sidequest owned :colbert:

Except maybe the monkey's

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Also Golbez knew he was half Lunarian but Cecil didn't because Cecil was adopted like right after he was born or some poo poo???

That game's story really was revolutionary, considering most other RPG's at the time were "Go to town, town has problem that is preventing you from going to the next town, solve problem and move to next town, repeat ad infinitum.

Except FF4 still had "go to X, fix problem so you can go to Y" and wasn't any different from games like BoF in that regard.

Plus BoF told its story pretty well and didn't pull "lol true boss reveal" stupidity near the very end like FF4 did with Zemus. Breath of Fire 2 was a terrible game though so it was a bit of a wash until 3 came along with the Gene system which was a pretty cool concept.

keet
Aug 20, 2005

Endorph posted:

there's actually a LOT of weird text style and punctuation in FF8, from attempts at accents and vocal ticks. FUJIN, bizzare mixed capitals,NORG's speech patterns etc. They suddenly cut that poo poo out in 9.

NikkolasKing posted:

The result is the whole drat thing is painfully vague and as a Seifer fan I resent how his part was so needlessly diminished.

Ironically, the Seifer thing is one thing I respect Squall for. I think some writer actually did realize Squall is detached/mature enough he wouldn't buy into the stupid gimmick of a rivalry at all and I love how he resists any attempt for others like Rinoa to take it too seriously. Seifer is just this guy he know who is a tool and makes decisions that complicate what Squall has to do, there's no vendetta. Though you can argue if not giving Squall a rival to work from works from a story perspective I guess.

keet fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Mar 2, 2013

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Firstborn posted:

FF8 wasn't all bad. I like it better than 13. Yeah, drawing magic was kind of lame. Yeah, junctioning made you a god very early. The lack of shops annoyed me.

I liked the setting.

Which reminds me... I remember thinking FF7 would take place entirely in Midgar, and was honestly disappointed when the next town you visit is a typical idyllic little village. I really liked the crushing cyberpunk oppression of Midgar and wish it would've been the centerpiece. Junon was cool, too. I guess what I'm saying is I wanted to play Final Fantasy in a Shadowrun setting.

While I cannot fathom why FF8 would EVER be better than FF13, I do agree with you about FF7. I think the game would have been really great if it took place entirely in Midgar. The dystopic vibe of Midgar really keyed in on the zeitgeist of modern technology/urbanization fears in the late '90s/early '00s.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I loved that horrible poo poo when I was playing through BoF2 again some time again. Just these endless, bizarre sidetracks from your main quest of Finding The Demon, ranging from "help the frog prince solve his succession crisis via a cooking contest" to "kill the adipose tissue in this fat queen's body." It ends up feeling like the actual main plot is this stapled on nonsense in a series of non-sequitors.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Krad posted:

Next-gen FF5 remake, SE. Do it. It's the only way to restore the people's faith.

I'd rather get a Xenogears remake, there's an interesting story and some mechanics there but it's buried by a lot of grindy slog and hours of fighting after a save point, then a difficult boss before you can save again. I never even made it to the half-assed rushed disc 2.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

penguinmambo posted:

there's actually a LOT of weird text style and punctuation in FF8, from attempts at accents and vocal ticks. FUJIN, bizzare mixed capitals,NORG's speech patterns etc. They suddenly cut that poo poo out in 9.

The one thing I remember about FFVIII is that Fujin apparently spoke entirely in single Kanji sentences. I guess I can see how they go from that to MONOSYLLABLE ALLCAPS but it's still loving weird.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

penguinmambo posted:

Ironically, the Seifer thing is one thing I respect Squall for. I think some writer actually did realize Squall is detached/mature enough he wouldn't buy into the stupid gimmick of a rivalry at all and I love how he resists any attempt for others like Rinoa to take it too seriously. Seifer is just this guy he know who is a tool and makes decisions that complicate what Squall has to do, there's no vendetta. Though you can argue if not giving Squall a rival to work from works from a story perspective I guess.

FF9 had plenty of accents and vocal ticks, from Conde Petie's goblins to Kupo! to the Tantalus members... they didn't do all caps stuff or weird stuff that made no sense like Fujin yelling or NORG's speech, because they actually made sense with the characters in IX.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

As part of Seifer's posse, I don't mind Fujin's way of talking. When defending Squall people like to say "well he's just sick of this poo poo and that's why he's an rear end in a top hat to everyone." Well Fujin is so sick of this poo poo that she only yells her feelings in one word and that's it. Concise and to the point.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!

NikkolasKing posted:

As part of Seifer's posse, I don't mind Fujin's way of talking. When defending Squall people like to say "well he's just sick of this poo poo and that's why he's an rear end in a top hat to everyone." Well Fujin is so sick of this poo poo that she only yells her feelings in one word and that's it. Concise and to the point.

I never saw Fujin's allcaps as outright screeching her lines (such as they were), more a growl of barely-restrained fury, like she was one step away from completely losing her poo poo at everything in sight - and when you hang around with loving Seifer and Raijin all the time that's not too terribly hard to imagine.

Head Hit Keyboard
Oct 9, 2012

It must be fate that has brought us together after all these years.

NikkolasKing posted:

If Kingdom Hearts 2 is any indication, she's supposed to be speaking in complete monotone.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
All right, back to one of the biggest stumbling blocks on my latest playthrough of FFIII: The Ancient Ruins.

Seriously, what the drat hell am I supposed to do about the stupid splitting enemies? Is there any concievable way to stop them once there are more than 2 on the field, or should I just be running away from every encounter?

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.

ProfessorProf posted:

All right, back to one of the biggest stumbling blocks on my latest playthrough of FFIII: The Ancient Ruins.

Seriously, what the drat hell am I supposed to do about the stupid splitting enemies? Is there any concievable way to stop them once there are more than 2 on the field, or should I just be running away from every encounter?

Use dark blades to stop them from splitting. Not that I'm sure the game ever tells you that.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

He's an ancient tree filled with 1,000 demons or something, from what I can gather, but what's the connection to the sorceror in the armor who looks and acts like Golbez?

The blue armor is basically an "astral projection" Exdeath made since he can't go much of anywhere, due to his being a tree.

penguinmambo posted:

They must have burned themselves out on it doing terrible text styles/punctuations/attempts at accents from Chrono Cross.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Twelve by Pies posted:

The blue armor is basically an "astral projection" Exdeath made since he can't go much of anywhere, due to his being a tree.

There has to be SOME treeish part of him wandering around, otherwise that part with Krile's "splinter" makes less sense.

ProfessorProf posted:

If you love the ruins you're gonna loooooooooooove the Cave of Darkness :suicide:

Good Ways:
-Ancient Sword. Paralyzed enemies can't split.
-Dark Swords. Can't get them yet but you're gonna want them for later.
-Conjurers. Ramuh hits one with magic (ok) or paralyzes them all (amazing). Shiva hits one with magic (ok) or sleeps them all (good).
-Medusa arrows. 1 hit, 1 kill.

Best Way:
Cover that poo poo with a Knight and the rest at critical HP. You can dual-wield shields, and your buddies with the above tactics will wear them out quickly.

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Mar 3, 2013

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,

Bellmaker posted:

Best Way:
Garuda that poo poo with a Knight. You can dual-wield shields, and your buddies with the above tactics will wear them out quickly.

I really wish I had any idea what that first sentence meant.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

ProfessorProf posted:

I really wish I had any idea what that first sentence meant.

In FF5, there is a boss named Garuda. If you have a Knight equip enough heavy armor to get 15 (?) Defense, Garuda cannot harm them at all. You then lower everyone else to low HP and have the Knight use !Guard, and it makes it so Garuda cannot harm you whatsoever.

Using a Knight with dual Shields works basically the same way in FF3.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,

Kyrosiris posted:

In FF5, there is a boss named Garuda. If you have a Knight equip enough heavy armor to get 15 (?) Defense, Garuda cannot harm them at all. You then lower everyone else to low HP and have the Knight use !Guard, and it makes it so Garuda cannot harm you whatsoever.

Using a Knight with dual Shields works basically the same way in FF3.

Aha! I was confused because there's also a boss in FF3 named Garuda, and the fight is completely different.

Either way, two knights with ancient swords and a conjurer with Ramuh and Shiva were enough to last me to the end of the dungeon. Now to get me some dark swords.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

W.T. Fits posted:

You have no idea how much this conversation is making me want to replay FF8 for the sole purpose of renaming Griever "Mr. Stay Puft."

I was an immature teen so I usually named Angelo "My rear end", because Rinoa loves using "My rear end cannon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dross
Sep 26, 2006

Every night he puts his hot dogs in the trees so the pigeons can't get them.

Twelve by Pies posted:

They must have burned themselves out on it doing terrible text styles/punctuations/attempts at accents from Chrono Cross.

That was probably four hours' worth of coding on someone's part. All it is is a filter applied to the base dialogue.