Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

miscellaneous14 posted:

I think this is the point where we've been staring into the abyss for too long.
He who fights sperglords should see to it that he himself does not become a sperglord. And if you gaze for long into a goatse, the goatse gazes also into you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Friends Are Evil posted:

Evil God Believers refuse to
acknowledge Four corner Foreverial
Foreverially tied up around
4 Huge thick Permanent bologna
You worship Satanic imposter
guised by Educators as permanent ham and Cheese tongue

I had 12 days of Christmas pop into my head reading this.

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me
5 permantently pastrami organs
4 Huge thick Permanent bologna
3 Foreverialy tied up gerbils
2 deletized feet
And a permanent ham and Cream Cheese tongue!

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl
More weird fanart fewer worthless concern farts please

redmercer has a new favorite as of 09:30 on Mar 2, 2013

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

miscellaneous14 posted:

I think this is the point where we've been staring into the abyss for too long.

And it only took us 25 pages!

I don't think I've introduced you to Hellraptor yet. Don't know why, but the fact that he tends to categorize all the lovely, improbable fictional species for his ongoing super Dark and Edgy "Alien"/"The Thing"/"Dead Space"/"Jurassic Park"/"Primal Rage"/"Resident Evil"/"Godzilla"/Disney Villains/"How to Train Your Dragon"/other random stuff fanwork as "Traditional Art / Drawings / Animals" is the funniest thing to me.

quote:

This is a hybrid raptor created for bio-organic weapons use. The tail is bendable like a primates tail, using the spikes on the downside for simply crushing or killing it prey. It based on Utahraptor and Deinonychus DNA along with modern reptiles DNA. They work in packs, using speed, inteligence to kill, maim its prey. It can climb on differnet kind of surfaces aswell similar to a gecko. Its able to evlove and mutate into new forms or types like runner, digger, queen, king etc, just some ideas. The inspirations for my story comes from Jurassic Park, Dead Space, Aliens.

quote:

The Uruboros virus is a powerfull and a deadly virus that can transform its host to deadly abomination, the creature will kill anyting that comes in its path, then the whirling leech like mass absorbs the victim to grow even bigger. Umbrella thought that the mighty Brachiosaurus would work exelent as a host thanks to its size and strenght.

quote:

Greek Mythology series 1 Pegasus

Bonus: an attempt at realism!

:gonk:

And this one made me LOL. Thing is, if it were anyone but Hellraptor, I'd know for sure it was a joke...

-----

E: VV Pointing out terrible character/creature designs, especially of the "this poor beast could not survive or even function as a thing that is alive" type, is hardly sperging. (On that note, how does that thing's wrists "turn 180 degrees"?)

Rahonavis has a new favorite as of 00:02 on Mar 3, 2013

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Rahonavis posted:

This is a hybrid raptor created for bio-organic weapons use. The tail is bendable like a primates tail, using the spikes on the downside for simply crushing or killing it prey. It based on Utahraptor and Deinonychus DNA along with modern reptiles DNA. They work in packs, using speed, inteligence to kill, maim its prey. It can climb on differnet kind of surfaces aswell similar to a gecko. Its able to evlove and mutate into new forms or types like runner, digger, queen, king etc, just some ideas. The inspirations for my story comes from Jurassic Park, Dead Space, Aliens.

I think I've reached peak sperg, because the first thing into my head while reading that is that it makes no sense, as the long tails on bipedal therapods were used for counterbalance. The tails were rigid, with the vertebrae of the tail being (iirc) at least semi-fused to keep the tail straight. If its tail wasn't held permanently out behind it, the drat thing would just fall forward onto its stupid face.

preemptively: :goonsay:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm not going to lie, the infected Brachiosaurus owns and it would vindicate RE6 if it was a real boss.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Plutonis posted:

I'm not going to lie, the infected Brachiosaurus owns and it would vindicate RE6 if it was a real boss.
It looks like one of the cursed animals in "Princess Mononoke" what with the ooze and tendrils, or like a prehistoric version of "The Thing". I like it! The rest of 'em just look kind of stupid though.

Robert Denby has a new favorite as of 03:53 on Mar 3, 2013

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:

Pearl Forrester posted:

Come on, where's Pierce?

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Plutonis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sITXH7s4uhg:haw:

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~
The thing that gets me about simultaneous ham and cream cheese tongue guy is that the foods he lists are probably the only things he eats. He could be mixing cream cheese and ketchup right now. Here's something far more wholesome.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Oh god, Disneyfan01...

She has an...interest in Long John Silver, to put it mildly. That's meant to be a full grown woman in that picture, by the way.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

What IS it about "Treasure Planet" that attracts that kind of singularly obsessed fangirl? How many of us even remember it? And of them, how many remember it fondly?

And it's a hell of a rabbit hole too. Christ, there is fanart of her fan-character:

^ That face reflects my own.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Don't focus on the how and why of this stuff. Just sit back and enjoy it.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Holy poo poo these are amazing.

And for sale!

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
Here is some a lot of Road Rovers art. Christ for a show that only ran for one season there is a ton of bad fan art.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

They drew this for shark week. This is a Port Jackson Shark by the way.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Everdraed strikes again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87WaaTGf8eY

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

It's beautiful.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

I get what all the other ones are but what game is this one from?

vv yep i'm stupid

break-up breakdown has a new favorite as of 16:19 on Mar 3, 2013

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

sick trigger posted:

I get what all the other ones are but what game is this one from?

Castlevania I think. That ninja chain thing is supposed to be the chain whip Simon Belmont uses.

I think.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
It also says Simon Belmont on the picture.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Snoop Dogg posted this on Facebook today. I'm hoping for a tumblr backlash.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

LateToTheParty posted:

Here is some a lot of Road Rovers art. Christ for a show that only ran for one season there is a ton of bad fan art.

For years, I've been trying to remember what this show was called, I could only remember what the characters looked like and that I used to watch it in a block with Freakazoid but when asked people if they remembered it, no one knew what I was talking about.

I finally have my answer but the price...

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Does it count as fanart when it's official merchandise?

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

BKPR posted:

Not often I wish something is a hoax.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

BKPR posted:

Hey now, that's clearly Snoop LION.

Opinion Haver
Apr 9, 2007

BKPR posted:

The comments section is mostly full of people going "LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOMESTUCK" and generally being unfunny but there are some great ones:

(don't ask me why they're all resized like that, I didn't do it)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I like the dude at the bottom expressing his admiration for Snoop. For being in a drawing of something happening.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
possy cat bitch

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I don't know which is better: Snoop posting that not knowing what Homestuck is, or Snoop being a reader of Homestuck.

Anyway, here is something:

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Call Now posted:

Does it count as fanart when it's official merchandise?

I don't know but you definitely find some weird poo poo on the border between fanart and officially licensed art. To wit:

Click for big so you can savor all the details. I can't stop cracking up at the flying machine.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Hey, you got Disney in my Thomas Kinkade!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

A student posted:

Hey, you got Disney in my Thomas Kinkade!

Exactly:
http://www.thomaskinkade.com/magi/servlet/com.asucon.ebiz.catalog.web.tk.CatalogServlet?catalogAction=SpecialList&categoryId=966

:gonk:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

The MSJ posted:

I don't know which is better: Snoop posting that not knowing what Homestuck is, or Snoop being a reader of Homestuck.

Anyway, here is something:

Israel derail in 5...4...3...

Content:

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

SirPhoebos posted:

Israel derail in 5...4...3...

Content:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Our favourite POTUS-drawing artist returns.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

New desktop, thanks!

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Not only is his full-auto shotgun fed from a belt, all the shell cases have the stars and stripes on them. Also there's Ronald McD blowing someone away in the background for some reason.

Details. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Don't forget his unzipped pants.

• Locked thread