Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

Seriously I think Laura reminds someone of their ex.

Tom Raider: Date Someone For Three Years and You Think You Know Them Up Until They Blow Your Supposed Best Friend When You're Out of Town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
drunk and gaming

whos in

what game

text me or so0mething ikfagafdsaklfa;s gently caress

drakan_290 staem i thin its in the OP plz message me im palying CSS on euro servers with one friend and we could use more people :)))))))))))))))))

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
P.S listening to ying yang twins :)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Whatever happened to the gip gaming night

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
GIP GAMING NIGHT

CONTACT EVERYONE ON YOUR STEAM FRIENDS LIST OR GIP FRIENDLIST

1 HOUR

COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL
Aug 29, 2008

by XyloJW
Whatever happened to drunken Battlefield 3 nights.

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL posted:

Whatever happened to drunken Battlefield 3 nights.

i am literally 110% for this also and have it installed

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Really loling at the poo poo Senator Armstrong says in MGR.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

DrCuntmuffins posted:

GIP GAMING NIGHT

CONTACT EVERYONE ON YOUR STEAM FRIENDS LIST OR GIP FRIENDLIST

1 HOUR

COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE

cs:go is wayyyyy better

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

cs:go is wayyyyy better

its literally not and im pissed that abononation of a game was ever created

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

DrCuntmuffins posted:

its literally not and im pissed that abononation of a game was ever created

1.6 and below > CS:GO > CS:S > CS:CZ

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

1.6 and below > CS:GO > CS:S > CS:CZ

cs:s> cs1.5>1.6 > cz> go

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
You're not OG if you didn't edit CS BETA 3 skins to be bright neon colors because they used nearly identical models.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I used to have a bunch of retarded rear end mods at one point when I was playing cs 1.6. I can't remember what exactly, but probably dudes in mascot suits with chromed-out guns with action-movie reloads.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Really loling at the poo poo Senator Armstrong says in MGR.

It's probably the best boss battle ever.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fart Sandwiches posted:

It's probably the best boss battle ever.

It was funny because of 'MURCA WAR HELL YEAH :911: but then got annoying until I figured out the regeneration mechanic. The RAY battle is still my favorite. Part 1 leaves you thinking, "I just took down a RAY with a sword. :stare:". Part 2, "I just used a swarm of missiles as stepping stones, then sliced a RAY in half. :stare::hf::stare:"

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So this Metal Gear game is batshit.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Batshit gameplay without 45 minute long cutscenes or convoluted conspiracy theories.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Sound like I need this game.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Batshit gameplay without 45 minute long cutscenes or convoluted conspiracy theories.

Playing MGS2 way back when, a buddy called me up, told him I'd get back to him once this cutscene ended, 1+15 hours later that cutscene ended.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

holocaust bloopers posted:

Playing MGS2 way back when, a buddy called me up, told him I'd get back to him once this cutscene ended, 1+15 hours later that cutscene ended.

At least in the modern Metal Gear games you can pause cutscenes.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Is Revengence worth full price?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Is Revengence worth full price?

Yes. I've run through it on normal and hard, gearing up for my very hard run. The combat is consistently fun and when you upgrade your poo poo it makes you feel like an unstoppable god of swords and poo poo while still being difficult enough to be fun. Also the story is unironically awesome.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Yes. I've run through it on normal and hard, gearing up for my very hard run. The combat is consistently fun and when you upgrade your poo poo it makes you feel like an unstoppable god of swords and poo poo while still being difficult enough to be fun. Also the story is unironically awesome.

Try an easy run after you've upgraded. It's like stomping Helen Keller in the face.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Alright fine, you fuckers have convinced me to get it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Vasudus posted:

Alright fine, you fuckers have convinced me to get it.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

RIP AND TEAR

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I played the demo, and the camera pissed me off too much. I'll grab it when it hits $20.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
The camera is completely terrible. The game would be a 10/10 for me otherwise.

bradass87
Mar 4, 2013

by Debbie Metallica
Just taking temperatures here, but anyone here feel like a GiP minecraft server would be cool? Could run mods and poo poo, get high if allowed, and get crafty and stuff.

i know it's not the digital ritalin a lot of us have gotten used to w/ games, but i think it's p. awesome

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I'd probably play. WTC towers and giant dicks as far as the eye can see...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The magic is kinda gone for MC. I think I'd spend most of my time setting things on fire.

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS
May 26, 2012

by angerbot

bradass87 posted:

Just taking temperatures here, but anyone here feel like a GiP minecraft server would be cool? Could run mods and poo poo, get high if allowed, and get crafty and stuff.

i know it's not the digital ritalin a lot of us have gotten used to w/ games, but i think it's p. awesome

I am digging your idea :) Game is so chill.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

The camera is completely terrible. The game would be a 10/10 for me otherwise.

The camera literally doesn't matter to me. Kill a dude? MASH THAT FUCKIN SQUARE BUTTON AND KILL THE NEXT DUDE WHO GIVES A gently caress

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Tomb Raider tomorrow y'all!!

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

holocaust bloopers posted:

Tomb Raider tomorrow y'all!!

poo poo really? May grab it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Reviews were done well ahead in advance so the game is gonna be pretty solid. Was never a fan of the Uncharted series so hopefully this takes the best parts of that and does some more interesting poo poo than interactive movie game series.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Holy poo poo I may get that. I really enjoyed recent entries into the series and the loving NECK PENETRATOR 9000 makes it look rad.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Loving that gif because the Games forum goons really loathe the level of violence depicted in the game. One of them wished that there was an option to turn off the cruel as gently caress death animations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
What the gently caress kind of child complains about video games being too violent? It's an M rated game.

• Locked thread