Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaiCalico
May 23, 2008

Eggplant Wizard posted:

Does she tend to wolf it all down at once? Often the vomiting comes from eating too fast.

She tends to wolf about half of it down then finish the rest over a few hours. The vomiting is sometimes after the initial wolfing, sometimes hours later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Chaco
Mar 30, 2005

Weinertron posted:

Anyway, if he comes back from the woods I saw him sprint into, should I go straight to a vet as soon as possible? I'm terrified that he's in danger because of his neutering less than 24 hours ago. I put some of the food he likes outside in a little bowl, and he definitely knows where my apartment is. I guess all I can do is wait and see if he comes back. I'm horrified that not letting him recover from the neuter inside may kill him, as I saw him run straight into a muddy pit as he hopped my apartment complex's fence. I just feel so guilty.

Neutering generally doesn't involve any stitches, so there isn't anything to rip out with excessive activity. The main issue is cleanliness, especially with the incisions being open (most likely), so just make sure he looks clean back there when he shows up again. Plenty of ferals get tossed back out the same day they got snipped or the day after, and even a single dose of post-op pain meds is more than a lot of male cats get. Don't feel too guilty, you are doing the best you can and the cat doesn't always cooperate with that plan.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I don't know what thread this should go in, but I need an answer soon so I'm gonna try here and hope for the best. There's 2 stray cats that live near me that I've been feeding since January last year, this is their home now. I'm the only person that is able to touch them and a neighbor arranged to get them fixed so they don't make any kitties. Well, in the time the appointment was made and now, the girl is pregnant and the appointment is for tomorrow. I know she'll lose the kittens, but they both need to get fixed, people are complaining about having more cats running around. They gave us cages to get them in so they can be taken in and taken care of, and they HAVE to be in them. We just tried getting them into them, and they freaked and tore me up and took off. I'm gonna go back later and see if I can at least see them and see if they hate me or not :(. What can I do to get them into the cages? The appointment is tomorrow morning and we really need at the very least the girl to go in. They said they aren't supposed to eat but I'm not sure what else to try, they didn't seem to care about the string I brought :confused:

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dr. Chaco posted:

Neutering generally doesn't involve any stitches, so there isn't anything to rip out with excessive activity. The main issue is cleanliness, especially with the incisions being open (most likely), so just make sure he looks clean back there when he shows up again. Plenty of ferals get tossed back out the same day they got snipped or the day after, and even a single dose of post-op pain meds is more than a lot of male cats get. Don't feel too guilty, you are doing the best you can and the cat doesn't always cooperate with that plan.

He's back. I went out to the woods at dusk, saw him there. He ran away from me, but then must have followed me back to my apartment without me noticing. When he came back he walked right in when I opened the door. He's cowering under my bed terrified right now, I'll inspect his scrotum to look for signs of dangerous infection once he comes out. I'm not sure if I'll continue with the pain meds, it's very traumatic to give them to him. I think I might just let him rest and hide, eating and drinking when he pleases.

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Schroeder91 posted:

I don't know what thread this should go in, but I need an answer soon so I'm gonna try here and hope for the best. There's 2 stray cats that live near me that I've been feeding since January last year, this is their home now. I'm the only person that is able to touch them and a neighbor arranged to get them fixed so they don't make any kitties. Well, in the time the appointment was made and now, the girl is pregnant and the appointment is for tomorrow. I know she'll lose the kittens, but they both need to get fixed, people are complaining about having more cats running around. They gave us cages to get them in so they can be taken in and taken care of, and they HAVE to be in them. We just tried getting them into them, and they freaked and tore me up and took off. I'm gonna go back later and see if I can at least see them and see if they hate me or not :(. What can I do to get them into the cages? The appointment is tomorrow morning and we really need at the very least the girl to go in. They said they aren't supposed to eat but I'm not sure what else to try, they didn't seem to care about the string I brought :confused:

The best way to lure them is with food, unfortunately...

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I went and spent 30 minutes getting the girl to trust me again(boy is gone for now) and I finally got her to poke her head into the cage to eat, shes starving, and when I tried to nudge her in she freaked and I couldn't hold her and the cage, I injured my foot and have low mobility. Guess we'll be getting some kittens soon, hopefully I can get them a good home.

lazyjane
Aug 24, 2003

Lemurs, Man, Lemurs
I found a small purple lump in the top part of my cats ear canal. Is it anything to worry about or will it go away by itself?

four lean hounds
Feb 16, 2012

Schroeder91 posted:

Next time you approach them, wear a sweatshirt or jacket. You can fight them into the cage better when they're fighting fabric and not you, perhaps? My two cats are complete snuggle-bug sweethearts, and even they put up a fight when it's time to get in a cage.

Maybe try catnip as a bait, or a small amount (like a teaspoon) of warmed-up cat food? Apparently the cheap stuff like Fancy Feast stinks up real good, so they might be drawn to it more. Good luck! It's very good of you to attempt this, feral cats are not easy customers!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Better to get a firm hold on the cat and shove them in when they don't expect it. or Hold, burrito them with something then place them in the cage.

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

Leave the stinky food in the trap, cover the trap, and leave the cat alone to spring the trap.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
My 20.5-year-old Siamese/Himalayan had been having seizures since January, every 2 or 3 weeks. He'd come out of them fairly quickly until the one he had Thursday night. I stupidly left the house for something, and it turned out I didn't even need to go at all. I received a call saying he'd had a seizure. I rushed home, thinking he'd come back around, but this one took his sight, and I knew he was fading fast. Put him to sleep Friday afternoon and I'm kicking myself for not being home to soothe him while he had his seizure. Maybe I let him suffer for too long, he had a myriad of ailments. :smith:

Does the guilt ever go away? I haven't had to deal with cat death for ten years, and back then I was a selfish teenager.

(with Sasha, his almost-22-year-old mother)

(final photo, two hours before death)

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Cat's dont exactly telegraph the whole "I'm in pain and am gonna die here real soon" thing. They hide it till it's too late, to the best of their ability. He's not hurting now, let go guilt free.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things
20 years is amazing too. That cat had an incredibly full life.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Rand McNally posted:

Does the guilt ever go away? I haven't had to deal with cat death for ten years, and back then I was a selfish teenager.

Varies from person to person. For me, it hasn't gone away, but it has faded. I had to put my ferret down three months ago after a long struggle with cancer. He had been in remission for 10 months following surgery and I found him in the evening in the midst of a blood sugar crash (a symptom of that particular kind of cancer). I felt terrible because it was later in the evening than I usually went to go take care of them, and I didn't know how long he'd been laying there in his pee because he couldn't get up to relieve himself in the litter tray. The vet could have saved him and put him back on the steroids for an indefinite period of time, but like your cat he was old and I was questioning if I had been fooling myself for the last few weeks about his quality of life. So I decided to let him go that night.

And yeah, now I'm sitting here crying on the couch because I'm remembering how I did everything I could to prevent it and I still couldn't save him, but it was his time, just like it was your cat's time. With pets, you may sometimes end up absent during a critical health moment, but you just can't be there for every second of their lives. He's not in pain any more, and giving your cat a quiet, dignified end was the best thing you could do for him.

Jerk Tannon
Aug 15, 2001
Thought I'd stop into this thread.

My parents have a cat who's going on 21 years, and I live with them (thanks economy). So I've known her for most of her life barring college and whatnot. She was adopted at 6 weeks I think.

She used to be fed once a day, wet food for as long as I can remember. Over the last year she has started braying like donkey 2 or 3 times a day and eating way way more than she ever has. She'll put herself under your feet at her peril just to get you to attend to her and feed her. All times of day, 4am, 11am, 6pm, etc.
No matter who is home, at what time, she just freaks out. She eats wet food, has water changed constantly, and has dry food always. Is she just going senile? She also no longer grooms herself really, tufts everywhere.

I kinda got the "getting old and going senile" deal, but her braying and making weird sounds she's never made for a year at 4am isn't the best.

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

Jerk Tannon posted:

Thought I'd stop into this thread.

My parents have a cat who's going on 21 years, and I live with them (thanks economy). So I've known her for most of her life barring college and whatnot. She was adopted at 6 weeks I think.

She used to be fed once a day, wet food for as long as I can remember. Over the last year she has started braying like donkey 2 or 3 times a day and eating way way more than she ever has. She'll put herself under your feet at her peril just to get you to attend to her and feed her. All times of day, 4am, 11am, 6pm, etc.
No matter who is home, at what time, she just freaks out. She eats wet food, has water changed constantly, and has dry food always. Is she just going senile? She also no longer grooms herself really, tufts everywhere.

I kinda got the "getting old and going senile" deal, but her braying and making weird sounds she's never made for a year at 4am isn't the best.

Old age is not a disease. Many things can cause polyphagia (excess hunger) and crappy coat in an older cat, and the most likely cause is easily treatable. Take old kitty to the vet.

Enelrahc fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Mar 6, 2013

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009
When my childhood cat hit 15 he went stone deaf and made the most god awful noises at all hours of the night. It was just his normal "where are you?" meow gone wonky (and at MAXIMUM VOLUME) from not being able to hear himself. We had another four years of broken sleep :)

Also just took Decoy and Hugo to the vet for a pre-vaccination check up and to look at what I thought was tree sap stuck to Hugo's toe. Turns out Decoy's feline herpes has flared into mild conjunctivitis and Hugo's got an infected claw nailbed and the tree sap turned out to be caked on 'infection related discharge' :toot: Question for the experts - how the hell am I meant to cut a pill into thirds? Honestly?! The stupid things are hard enough to even just cut in half evenly, and I don't want to be dropping crumbly powdery bits down his throat because I can just see him jerking his head, mashing the crumbles against his tongue and getting all frothymouthed. Even though I'm actually quite good at getting them to swallow pills, Hugo still hates it and we've got two weeks of pill-fights ahead of us :sigh:

Also I got the vet to show me how to put in Decoy's antibiotic eyedrops - Decoy didn't struggle, took the drops, stared watery-eyed right into the vet's face and gave him the longest hiss I've ever heard before delicately hopping onto the floor and sulking at the back of his cage.

Jerk Tannon
Aug 15, 2001
Thanks folks.

Yeah I fear she's lost her hearing and she's been to the vet. But still, wonky howling like a coyote when she's hungry is starting to annoy us after a year or so. All times of day as I've said. But she is 21, so I don't mean to say old age is a disease, but she might be getting senile yes?

four lean hounds
Feb 16, 2012

Tamarillo posted:

When my childhood cat hit 15 he went stone deaf and made the most god awful noises at all hours of the night. It was just his normal "where are you?" meow gone wonky (and at MAXIMUM VOLUME) from not being able to hear himself. We had another four years of broken sleep :)

Also just took Decoy and Hugo to the vet for a pre-vaccination check up and to look at what I thought was tree sap stuck to Hugo's toe. Turns out Decoy's feline herpes has flared into mild conjunctivitis and Hugo's got an infected claw nailbed and the tree sap turned out to be caked on 'infection related discharge' :toot: Question for the experts - how the hell am I meant to cut a pill into thirds? Honestly?! The stupid things are hard enough to even just cut in half evenly, and I don't want to be dropping crumbly powdery bits down his throat because I can just see him jerking his head, mashing the crumbles against his tongue and getting all frothymouthed. Even though I'm actually quite good at getting them to swallow pills, Hugo still hates it and we've got two weeks of pill-fights ahead of us :sigh:

Also I got the vet to show me how to put in Decoy's antibiotic eyedrops - Decoy didn't struggle, took the drops, stared watery-eyed right into the vet's face and gave him the longest hiss I've ever heard before delicately hopping onto the floor and sulking at the back of his cage.

Love that Decoy. Best cat.

They make pill slicers that you can purchase in pharmacies. Maybe those will cut pills up more accurately?

I have one of those alarms that lights up as it gets closer to wake-up time, and I think my cats have adopted it as their new, tiny God. It also makes "nature sounds" instead of the typical BEEP BEEP BEEP and both cats are scared to bajeezus by the bird sound effects. :3:

Dr. Chaco
Mar 30, 2005

Tamarillo posted:

For a third of a pill, you're right, it's hard. I try not to ask owners to do that because I don't think I could do it accurately. All I can suggest is to cut it in half, then shave a bit off one corner, but then you only get 2/3 per pill. Did you get enough pills to do that, or do you need to use all of them? The other thing you might be able to do, depending on what the type of medication, is crush up the pill and either divide it into 3 piles and put those in separate capsules (the vet or the pharmacist may have the empty capsules), or mix each pile with a bit of food and refrigerate or freeze them until needed.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

Tamarillo posted:

Oh man, in the last year or so, Baby had started the night super loud meowing. Thought it was due to senility, being partially deaf, partially blind or both. Put on a radio and nightlight and it seemed to work for a couple months.

The meowing became more frequent, like every ten minutes when he was awake. He'd do an especially loud set of meows after his sub-qs and meds.

Sometimes it was annoying but I miss the hell out of it now. The house is too quiet.

Engineer Lenk
Aug 28, 2003

Mnogo losho e!

Tamarillo posted:

Mine started howling at around 13 because of hearing loss. He died of cancer a few years later. He found the shower in the bathroom had the best acoustics.

My friend's cat started early morning howling at 16 and she just passed away at 21 - apparently the howling time of morning crept earlier by about an hour a year.

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"
Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent litter to help with smell?

I've been using the Arm & Hammer natural litter made of corn and my cat doesn't mind using it, but it smells terrible, particularly when he pees. I scoop every day and change the litter out weekly, but the ammonia smell comes back right after he uses the box again.

marshmallard
Apr 15, 2005

This post is about me.

Paul Proteus posted:

I've been using the Arm & Hammer natural litter made of corn and my cat doesn't mind using it, but it smells terrible, particularly when he pees. I scoop every day and change the litter out weekly, but the ammonia smell comes back right after he uses the box again.

World's Best Extra Strength, and make sure you pile the litter pretty high in the box.

Also empty the box and clean it with white vinegar.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Paul Proteus posted:

If you can deal with the fact that it is dark brown, Blue Naturally Fresh works really well.

Crumps Brother
Sep 5, 2007

-G-
Get Equipped with
Ground Game
I'm using Tidy Cats Breeze and I've been really happy with it.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

These pine pellet things, divvy up a cup once a week into the litter boxes no stink and the cats like it.

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009

Dr. Chaco posted:

For a third of a pill, you're right, it's hard. I try not to ask owners to do that because I don't think I could do it accurately. All I can suggest is to cut it in half, then shave a bit off one corner, but then you only get 2/3 per pill. Did you get enough pills to do that, or do you need to use all of them? The other thing you might be able to do, depending on what the type of medication, is crush up the pill and either divide it into 3 piles and put those in separate capsules (the vet or the pharmacist may have the empty capsules), or mix each pile with a bit of food and refrigerate or freeze them until needed.

Unfortunately we need to use every pill - the vet put Hugo on a hefty course of antibiotics so we can nix the infection before it has a chance of spreading to the bone behind the claw - I'd prefer Hugo to keep all his toes so down the hatch for every last tiny speck of antibiotic. I managed to cut the first pill into sort-of-thirds so hopefully that'll do.

Equally irritating is that he doesn't fall for any trick of disguising pills, won't eat food laced with pill powder and studiously avoids pills hidden in meat. We'll just have to rely on the good ol' kitty burrito trick.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Tamarillo posted:

Equally irritating is that he doesn't fall for any trick of disguising pills, won't eat food laced with pill powder and studiously avoids pills hidden in meat. We'll just have to rely on the good ol' kitty burrito trick.

Have you tried one of these?
http://www.amazon.com/Buster-Piller-With-Soft-Syringe/dp/B002ZJ8GLE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362620648&sr=8-1&keywords=pill+syringe

Getting a syringe into a catmouth is way easier than trying to shove a pill back far enough not to have them spit it out.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

So we got a new playmate for our survivor kitty. Though they can't be anywhere remotely in the same area for about 2 months while we wait for his FeLV vaccine to build up his immunity. Trying to come up with a good name for him, he's about 7 months old, INCREDIBLY friendly, and constantly wants to play. He's also got paws black as night which look awesome when he rolls over and you can see them.

So far, he and our other cat have been speaking with each other on opposite sides of the door (I blocked off the underside so no reaching through there). And I held my cat with the door open so they could see each other, the kitten was just kind of curiously looking, my cat is a big baby who started whimpering.

Of course, mandatory cat video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl4f_c5ALu0

Edit: Just played with him for about half an hour, he never wanted just attention, he wanted to play the entire time. He was breathing HARD though, like, very audibly from the other side of the room you could hear his breathing. He is somewhat fat, so is it maybe because he's never had the opportunity to run around and get some exercise? Vet checked him and said his lungs and respiration sounded good when we picked him up.

Slickdrac fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Mar 7, 2013

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error
Just wanted to thank the thread for the input on soft paws. My cat is wearing them now, and they were easy to put on (and he is king squirmy). I bought him pink sparkly ones, so I'm sure he's feeling less masculine, but he looks so pretty. He tried to chase me and scratch me, but they did their job.

Also thank you to whoever said the word "purrito". I love it.

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009

Radio! posted:

Have you tried one of these?
http://www.amazon.com/Buster-Piller-With-Soft-Syringe/dp/B002ZJ8GLE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362620648&sr=8-1&keywords=pill+syringe

Getting a syringe into a catmouth is way easier than trying to shove a pill back far enough not to have them spit it out.

Good idea! I stopped by the local vet clinic on the way home and bought one. Evidently still need some practice to master this technique - I was on my own, so I'd managed to scruff him with one hand and hold the pill popper with the other, but I didn't have a free hand to get his mouth open. So I poked at the side of his jaw going "open! OPEN!", managed to stuff the pill popper in but he jerked his head as I released it and it ended up in the middle of his mouth. A two minute battle of wills ensued where I was clamping his face shut and massaging his throat going "SWALLOW YOU BASTARD" and he was doing the cat equivalent of "fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuck you" until he finally swallowed....and opened his mouth to show a hot pink tongue from the pill he'd almost completely crushed against the roof of his mouth.

Thirteen more days to go, you ornery gently caress :catstare:

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Slickdrac posted:

So we got a new playmate for our survivor kitty. Though they can't be anywhere remotely in the same area for about 2 months while we wait for his FeLV vaccine to build up his immunity. Trying to come up with a good name for him, he's about 7 months old, INCREDIBLY friendly, and constantly wants to play. He's also got paws black as night which look awesome when he rolls over and you can see them.

So far, he and our other cat have been speaking with each other on opposite sides of the door (I blocked off the underside so no reaching through there). And I held my cat with the door open so they could see each other, the kitten was just kind of curiously looking, my cat is a big baby who started whimpering.

Of course, mandatory cat video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl4f_c5ALu0

Edit: Just played with him for about half an hour, he never wanted just attention, he wanted to play the entire time. He was breathing HARD though, like, very audibly from the other side of the room you could hear his breathing. He is somewhat fat, so is it maybe because he's never had the opportunity to run around and get some exercise? Vet checked him and said his lungs and respiration sounded good when we picked him up.

Stop using your hands as toys.

Half an hour of playing is a reasonable thing to make him panty.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Eggplant Wizard posted:

Stop using your hands as toys.

Half an hour of playing is a reasonable thing to make him panty.

I can make him panty after only about 30 seconds with throwing balls around.

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello
This isn't a cat-specific question, but I'm not seeing another appropriate thread.

Our black cat Scooter is an indoor/outdoor cat. We've tried to keep him solely indoors before, but he gets crazy and devious and gets outside anyway. So he spends his days going in/out and stays inside for the night, usually. I saw him Saturday evening but when night came he wasn't around, and we called and shook his food and he never came, so he stayed out that night. Then he was still gone Sunday. And Monday. And so on.

Yesterday my sister went down to the neighbor's house (an old lady who she brings food to, 8 houses down or so) and this old lady keeps cats, so she mentioned that her cat had gone missing. Turns out, this old lady had caught a black cat Saturday night eating the food she had put out for other cats, put him in a cage, and called some lady who takes unwanted cats to take him away. She won't give my sister the lady's number and is calling her herself, but the lady is saying the cat doesn't match my sister's description (he got in a fight a couple of days before he disappeared and had some scratches on his ear/cheek.) He's neutered but still has his balls, but the lady claims the cat she has isn't neutered and she can somehow tell that even if no one else could.

He's microchipped, and the lady said she is going to find someone with a reader to scan him, but I feel pretty certain that she has our cat. We searched everywhere, including looking for roadkill, and he didn't usually venture more than a couple of houses away, but if there was food out I can see it being a motivator.

Do we have any legal standing as far as trying to get the cat back?

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

bobula posted:

This isn't a cat-specific question, but I'm not seeing another appropriate thread.

Our black cat Scooter is an indoor/outdoor cat. We've tried to keep him solely indoors before, but he gets crazy and devious and gets outside anyway. So he spends his days going in/out and stays inside for the night, usually. I saw him Saturday evening but when night came he wasn't around, and we called and shook his food and he never came, so he stayed out that night. Then he was still gone Sunday. And Monday. And so on.

Yesterday my sister went down to the neighbor's house (an old lady who she brings food to, 8 houses down or so) and this old lady keeps cats, so she mentioned that her cat had gone missing. Turns out, this old lady had caught a black cat Saturday night eating the food she had put out for other cats, put him in a cage, and called some lady who takes unwanted cats to take him away. She won't give my sister the lady's number and is calling her herself, but the lady is saying the cat doesn't match my sister's description (he got in a fight a couple of days before he disappeared and had some scratches on his ear/cheek.) He's neutered but still has his balls, but the lady claims the cat she has isn't neutered and she can somehow tell that even if no one else could.

He's microchipped, and the lady said she is going to find someone with a reader to scan him, but I feel pretty certain that she has our cat. We searched everywhere, including looking for roadkill, and he didn't usually venture more than a couple of houses away, but if there was food out I can see it being a motivator.

Do we have any legal standing as far as trying to get the cat back?

Since he's microchipped, absolutely. If she refuses to allow the cat to be scanned, then get police involved.

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

Slickdrac posted:

Since he's microchipped, absolutely. If she refuses to allow the cat to be scanned, then get police involved.

This. I would want to see the cat and actually be there when they scan him. I don't trust these guys. I'm pretty sure if they don't let you see the cat, I would call the police as well. And tell both ladies that if they do not let you see this cat to try to identify him as yours that that will be your next step.

Tamarillo
Aug 6, 2009
Absolutely. You can even phrase it nicely to begin with - "Given our cat is missing I would really like to see this cat to make sure he isn't ours. I can take him to a vet to have his chip read" and if she still won't do it then get the police involved, its a potential theft. And if this old lady IS keeping your cat locked up and hidden from you guys holy hell I think you can reasonably end your food parcels to this batty old biddy.

I have a cat that screams to be let outside too, so I can sympathise with your situation. Putting Decoy on house arrest to recover from an injury was pure hell, even though he only gets to go outside for about two hours per day. If I knew there was an insane cat trapper in the neighbourhood he would be permanently indoors though, no matter how much he howled.

Topoisomerase
Apr 12, 2007

CULTURE OF VICIOUSNESS

bobula posted:

He's neutered but still has his balls,

wait what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:

He probably just has his little catsack still. I know sometimes they look huge even after they're fixed