Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

ymgve posted:

Forget that, what's up with the ghost hand print on the door?

Maybe it's meant to be a handprint in dust, further establishing the dirty conditions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jalapeno0
Mar 9, 2013
I just love that there is a skull hanging out on the table.... wtf?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Admiral Goodenough posted:

Just in case the drugs, gun, cards, cigarettes, alcohol and skull didn't get the message across that this is a 100% BAD DUDE.

Can't make out the other card, but one of them is the King of Hearts. The suicide king. SYMBOLISM

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Someone pointed out a while ago that the peeling wallpaper also forms a map of the world. I can't see it now, but I can make out Africa on the bottom right. It's the gift that keeps giving.

Captain combat bear
Aug 15, 2009

by T. Finninho

Don't remember if I got this from this thread or not.

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011

kinmik posted:

Someone pointed out a while ago that the peeling wallpaper also forms a map of the world. I can't see it now, but I can make out Africa on the bottom right.

That's totally South America. And the top half of the wallpaper is a distorted North America.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Cowwan posted:

That's totally South America. And the top half of the wallpaper is a distorted North America.

And Cuba and Ireland and Britain are also visible.

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~
I noticed a signature on the skull table.

“I scarcely think Jesus could have overturned the tables of the money-lenders and driven them from the temple if he was a wimp. The model I use for my paintings is a surfer guy who’s built like a brick shithouse." -Stephen Sawyer

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need
Did I just miss this earlier?

Tempest815
Oct 7, 2006

FALCON PUNCH!!

Ygolonac posted:

And yet still better drawn than the original.

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!
Edit: nevermind.

I think the skull is a callback to older religious art, where they'd throw in a random skull to keep things interesting.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ygolonac posted:

"Please, Rainbow Dash, he had a family."

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Lazlo Nibble posted:

Edit: nevermind.

I think the skull is a callback to older religious art, where they'd throw in a random skull to keep things interesting.

Actually, a skull in religious art often symbolizes Golgotha, also known as Calvary, which is the place outside Jerusalem where the Crucifixion is said to have occurred. :eng101:

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Related:

NewtGoongrich
Jan 21, 2012
I am a shit stain on the face of humanity, I have no compassion, only hatred, bile and lust.

PROUD SHIT STAIN

The Worst Unicorn posted:

I noticed a signature on the skull table.

“I scarcely think Jesus could have overturned the tables of the money-lenders and driven them from the temple if he was a wimp. The model I use for my paintings is a surfer guy who’s built like a brick shithouse." -Stephen Sawyer

There's something oddly erotic about these two images.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

NewtGoongrich posted:

There's something oddly erotic about these two images.

It's that look in Christ's eyes. He wants you, but he's cool enough that he doesn't need you.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
Fanart for Wales?

(source at the bottom)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Switch the Sheep and Dragon words and it'd be a more accurate pamphlet!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Plutonis posted:

Switch the Sheep and Dragon words and it'd be a more accurate pamphlet!

Tip your waitresses folks!

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

MoonwalkInvincible posted:

It's that look in Christ's eyes. He wants you, but he's cool enough that he doesn't need you.

You could say you're his...last temptation (YEAAAAAAAH!)

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

...I can't even begin to comprehend what I'm looking at here.

Send help.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

No no no, he needs to be a machine, literally like a machine forever and enjoying it.

Duckula
Aug 31, 2001

do not resuscitate

I can't help but feel this will be evidence in a trial very soon in the future, the person who drew this can't be well and will kill soon.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Kikka posted:

No no no, he needs to be a machine, literally like a machine forever and enjoying it.

And trying to lick people with his bologna ration and cheese tongue.

The GIG has a new favorite as of 13:10 on Mar 10, 2013

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Duckula posted:

I can't help but feel this will be evidence in a trial very soon in the future, the person who drew this can't be well and will kill soon.

It's a parody, but the same could be said from the dude who made the original deli bondage.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Plutonis posted:

It's a parody, but the same could be said from the dude who made the original deli bondage.

This whole thing is like the very epitome of Poe's Law.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Apparently you can get this on a T-shirt.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Duckula posted:

It uses a meme face and isn't about rodents, it's a fake!

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Call Now posted:

It uses a meme face and isn't about rodents, it's a fake!

That doesn't necessarily mean it's a fake (though it is). Plenty of autistic internet people love meme faces more than anybody.

miscellaneous14
Mar 27, 2010

neat

The MSJ posted:

Apparently you can get this on a T-shirt.

Sadly the site only makes them available for exactly one day, which is a shame because that picture owns.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

The gently caress? Is there now some kind of fetish for characters being trapped inside bee hives?

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

E the Shaggy posted:

The gently caress? Is there now some kind of fetish for characters being trapped inside bee hives?

Have you not been reading this thread?

miscellaneous14
Mar 27, 2010

neat

Yeah, this is what nature planned.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

ymgve posted:

Forget that, what's up with the ghost hand print on the door?

It's the Holy Ghost.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

miscellaneous14 posted:

Yeah, this is what nature planned.

Being tracked by a starving beast.
He's after my bologna, ham, and cheese.

Celes
Feb 23, 2008

None have ever truly known the woman beneath the general's guise...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

If he loves it, why is he crying? Those don't look like tears of joy. MY IMMERSION.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

miscellaneous14 posted:

Sadly the site only makes them available for exactly one day, which is a shame because that picture owns.

It's awesome and the only thing that would stop me from getting it on a t-shirt is that I'd be one of like 10 people in the world to understand it.

• Locked thread