Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Kaiserreich 2: Hitler Harder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Been having a problem with Srb Divided. Playing Canada, the Second Crusade decision seems to be off: executing it doesn't give me the conquest CB as far as I can tell. Do you need to save and reload or the like?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Trujillo posted:

Unless I'm remembering wrong the only real villain in kaiserreich who has any power is probably Baron Sternberg. Everyone else is much more moderate and rational than their real life counterparts but looking back we probably should have put some more bad guys in there. Maybe for hoi4.

You've got the Iron Guard in charge of Romania who're itching for a chance to go to war with any of their neighbors, Georgia's in a similar situation... but yeah, you don't have too many folks bent on world conquest. What sections did you work on, by the way?

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
Guys. Guys. Guys. Holy poo poo, guys.

That's 1/4 of the English and Welsh population. I have two other 36k armies sitting on Paris because revolters, but Germany is all up in that poo poo now and it's under control. I loving know I can take this stack with 108k troops. They're revolters, they have poo poo for everything and I've faced worse odds in Kabul and Istanbul. But then there's a very serious question here: this is straight up, no frills genocide. I'll be killing off 4 million people who marched on London just because they want loving Labour in Parliament. The war is over. The UK's allies have abandoned her, British Africa has shattered into independence, Ireland holds everything north of the M62, and Britain is willing to give up every single province they hold in India and cede the Liverpool plantation to the Irish. Britain is now ranked lower than Krakow. I just don't think I have a Fremen Jihad in me.

BillBear posted:

Yeah the Naval AI in Vic 2 is pretty much the worst in any paradox game. Nice to near the Americans making a awesome come back though. I wish my games were as intense as this.
I've never had a game this interesting. And I'm playing Afghanistan of all nations.

*edit*
My dismantling of Austria-Hungary turned my satellite Transcaucasia into a loving Great Power. God, I don't want to compete with them, they're loving great psychopaths. They've had an army constantly fighting back and forth across the Gambia River for three years, and another army that's been raiding across the Outback and capturing provinces from underneath stacks that way outnumber them for five years. They've been the champions of the Afghan states through this entire war and I don't want to have to wreck them.

Wolfgang Pauli fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Mar 18, 2013

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

Kavak posted:

You've got the Iron Guard in charge of Romania who're itching for a chance to go to war with any of their neighbors, Georgia's in a similar situation... but yeah, you don't have too many folks bent on world conquest. What sections did you work on, by the way?

Ah yeah, forgot about the Iron Guard. They'd definitely fit the bill.

I was "general secretary" for a bit but mostly did assorted event chains, flavor events, minister and event pics, ai files and a bunch of other random stuff. But like anyone who's done a paradox mod knows you spend the majority of the time trying to figure out where in your 10,000 line file there's a missing parentheses or spelling mistake that causes the whole game to crash on startup.

BillBear
Mar 13, 2013

Ask me about running my country straight into the ground every time I play EU4 multiplayer.
:wtc:

What mods are you running, NEVER seen a rebellion that big even in 1.02 days. You should try stomping that stack with some gas attacks ( if you have it researched).

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven

BillBear posted:

:wtc:

What mods are you running, NEVER seen a rebellion that big even in 1.02 days. You should try stomping that stack with some gas attacks ( if you have it researched).
It's APD. This is probably the last game I'll run using it, the military stuff is straight broken. I wouldn't be able to take on that rebel stack in any other mod. Yeah, all the allied nations have gas attack, but the Austrians didn't. It was messy. Casualties were so obscene on the Austrian front that within a year the Germans and French could hardly capture provinces from the rebels before another would retake it. It was absolute anarchy. When they finally agreed to give up some states to the Germans and release Hungary, like every state broke off from them. Now we have what we call Austria because we don't want to embarrass them anymore.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Kavak posted:

Eh, I disagree. Germany is more democratic than not (There's also a distinct lack of Nazis), Russia isn't being ruled by Stalin and has a chance to stabilize its democracy, Japan can pull back from military rule, etc. Parts of the world are much more troubled, like the United States, but I have my own issues with the ACW event chain. Kaiserreich's more unstable than OTL, definitely, but not all the outcomes are bad.
At the same time that all those countries have the possibility of becoming pregressively more democratic and peaceably reforming, they all also have the opportunity to laugh madly as they suspend elections, give power to ne'er-do-well mustache-twirlers, and oh god. Not all the outcomes are good, either.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Trujillo posted:

Ah yeah, forgot about the Iron Guard. They'd definitely fit the bill.

I was "general secretary" for a bit but mostly did assorted event chains, flavor events, minister and event pics, ai files and a bunch of other random stuff. But like anyone who's done a paradox mod knows you spend the majority of the time trying to figure out where in your 10,000 line file there's a missing parentheses or spelling mistake that causes the whole game to crash on startup.

I've had to scrap several attempts at making the American Civil War event chain more believable and nuanced because I did something wrong somewhere and couldn't be assed to find where I missed a bracket. I've finally learned to back up files so I don't have to reinstall the entire mod.

Ofaloaf posted:

At the same time that all those countries have the possibility of becoming pregressively more democratic and peaceably reforming, they all also have the opportunity to laugh madly as they suspend elections, give power to ne'er-do-well mustache-twirlers, and oh god. Not all the outcomes are good, either.

I said not all the outcomes were bad, not that things couldn't take a turn for the worse.

Kavak fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Mar 18, 2013

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Kavak posted:

I've had to scrap several attempts at making the American Civil War event chain more believable and nuanced because I did something wrong somewhere and couldn't be assed to find where I missed a bracket. I've finally learned to back up files so I don't have to reinstall the entire mod.

How'd you aim to make the Civil War Two Boogaloo more nuanced, if you don't mind me asking?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Ofaloaf posted:

How'd you aim to make the Civil War Two Boogaloo more nuanced, if you don't mind me asking?

I have a few issues with it, but my biggest one is that you have these long event chains for each candidate winning the election and they all have the same total civil war outcome- all your attempts at compromise and maintaining order are meaningless, except to buy time for building more units. I'd like to have the option to placate at least one of the factions. For example, Curtis can negotiate a solution to the Combined Syndicates strike, but when Long flips his poo poo they revolt against you anyway. I tried to put in some flags to stop that from happening, but something got messed up somewhere.

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
It is done.

Here's a 4MB PNG is the extend of the Afghan-aligned states. Afghanistan is loving huge now. All of those Indian colonies were so cheap. I'm paying for it now, though, since I inherited the huge nationalist revolt that broke out a week before the end of the war. I've got probably a decade of MIL management ahead of me.

loving Transcaucasia. It's going to be a battle to keep them from desphereing my Caucasian states :argh:

*edit*
I'm not sure if it's APD or AHD itself, but my wargoals have been outright breaking. Wales never got released and I'm missing one of the Indian states. When I peaced out with Austria half my wargoals, all of which released Hungary, just never happened. I had to tag into KUK and release Hungary myself.

Wolfgang Pauli fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Mar 18, 2013

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Kavak posted:

I have a few issues with it, but my biggest one is that you have these long event chains for each candidate winning the election and they all have the same total civil war outcome- all your attempts at compromise and maintaining order are meaningless, except to buy time for building more units. I'd like to have the option to placate at least one of the factions. For example, Curtis can negotiate a solution to the Combined Syndicates strike, but when Long flips his poo poo they revolt against you anyway. I tried to put in some flags to stop that from happening, but something got messed up somewhere.
That sounds neat! Back in HoI2 days when I first checked out KR and the KR spiel I thought their talk about the ACW and "choosing sides" implied that was going to happen, so it's neat to hear someone actually try to do that.

Rather than untangling the mess of flags and triggers already in the game, have you thought of just having the "Reconcile the syndicates" option sleep the CSA secession event?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Ofaloaf posted:

That sounds neat! Back in HoI2 days when I first checked out KR and the KR spiel I thought their talk about the ACW and "choosing sides" implied that was going to happen, so it's neat to hear someone actually try to do that.

Rather than untangling the mess of flags and triggers already in the game, have you thought of just having the "Reconcile the syndicates" option sleep the CSA secession event?

Thanks. There was event-sleeping too, but you have to untangle the mess of "ACW_" flags and starting the war and what to do afterwards... I may get back to it some day.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Kavak posted:

I pretty much don't touch the ACW, because it's just a horrible slog all the way through no matter which side you're playing, and it's clear they just took the easy way out on it, in so far as it playing out the same way every time. Worse, AI US always seems to go MacArthur and usually wins, which is pretty much the least interesting outcome.
They could do so much more: like, if Curtis successfully placates Reed, the CSA sides with the US, but MacArthur forms an uneasy alliance with Long and the PSA will go to war with you 100% of the time, and then there's the possibility for Canada and/or Mexico intervening.
The Spanish Civil War is poorly-handled too, though it's not as bad because Spain is so much smaller. The fact that the decision you make when the king has a stroke seemingly has no bearing on anything is just mystifying: if you choose to have open elections, it should delay the war as the CNT-FAI and Bourbon-Parma try to maneuver themselves into power via peaceful means or some such.
In the end, I guess I'm so hard on it because it is generally very interesting and well put together.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I pretty much don't touch the ACW, because it's just a horrible slog all the way through no matter which side you're playing, and it's clear they just took the easy way out on it, in so far as it playing out the same way every time. Worse, AI US always seems to go MacArthur and usually wins, which is pretty much the least interesting outcome.
They could do so much more: like, if Curtis successfully placates Reed, the CSA sides with the US, but MacArthur forms an uneasy alliance with Long and the PSA will go to war with you 100% of the time, and then there's the possibility for Canada and/or Mexico intervening.

I agree- I know the real reason the civil war's there is so something is around the occupy the US and keep it from deciding the victor of Der Zwitten Weltkrieg by throwing all its industrial weight behind the Entente or Mitteleuropa. The whole thing is such an implausible and unrealistic mess (Even within the bounds of Kaiserreich) that I honestly would've preferred if the U.S. started out split up into smaller republics, maybe with one in California based around Hollywood and a few Native American Nations...

quote:

The Spanish Civil War is poorly-handled too, though it's not as bad because Spain is so much smaller. The fact that the decision you make when the king has a stroke seemingly has no bearing on anything is just mystifying: if you choose to have open elections, it should delay the war as the CNT-FAI and Bourbon-Parma try to maneuver themselves into power via peaceful means or some such.
In the end, I guess I'm so hard on it because it is generally very interesting and well put together.

If you make your earlier choices very carefully (Leave the FAI alone and kiss up to Xavier), you can actually avoid the civil war with the elections, though nothing happens afterwards. A better option would be letting you outright side with one of them, so its either the Spanish Republic versus the Carlists or the new Spanish Empire versus the FAI. I did see that effectively happen one time where Xavier assassinated the Price-Regent and took control so fast the FAI never had a chance to revolt.

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The developers have said before that the American Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo is purposely unavoidable.

My first play through I actually improved the economy, put dissent down to below 10, and placated both sides as best I could but America is still torn apart by the three factions. :911: This was before I knew it was unstoppable too.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Kavak posted:

I honestly would've preferred if the U.S. started out split up into smaller republics, maybe with one in California based around Hollywood and a few Native American Nations...
You mean something like this:

Thank God for the E3 map project, otherwise a Crimson Skies mod would be a cluserfuck of 3-province countries and fuckall.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010

RocknRollaAyatollah posted:

The developers have said before that the American Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo is purposely unavoidable.

My first play through I actually improved the economy, put dissent down to below 10, and placated both sides as best I could but America is still torn apart by the three factions. :911: This was before I knew it was unstoppable too.

What? It's entirely avoidable. Granted it's only through one specific path of the events but it's still entirely possible to not have ACW2.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Zeron posted:

What? It's entirely avoidable. Granted it's only through one specific path of the events but it's still entirely possible to not have ACW2.
Could've sworn the KR devs have said that route is an accident, but they decided to not fix it up because some people for some strange and inexplicable reason want to avoid the Electric War II: Civil Boogaloo.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

*edit*
I'm not sure if it's APD or AHD itself, but my wargoals have been outright breaking. Wales never got released and I'm missing one of the Indian states. When I peaced out with Austria half my wargoals, all of which released Hungary, just never happened. I had to tag into KUK and release Hungary myself.

An easier way to give provinces to countries is to put "showprovinceid" in the console (which shows you a province's ID # when you hover over it with your cursor), then "changeowner [insert country's tag here] [insert province ID # here]" and voila. It works even if said country doesn't exist yet.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Kavak posted:

I could have sworn in earlier versions - I mean back in the HoI2: Doomsday days - it was avoidable, or malleable as you suggest, rather than Electric 2 Civil: Boogaloo War

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

It is done.

Here's a 4MB PNG is the extend of the Afghan-aligned states. Afghanistan is loving huge now. All of those Indian colonies were so cheap. I'm paying for it now, though, since I inherited the huge nationalist revolt that broke out a week before the end of the war. I've got probably a decade of MIL management ahead of me.

loving Transcaucasia. It's going to be a battle to keep them from desphereing my Caucasian states :argh:

*edit*

So, did you commit genocide?

RocknRollaAyatollah
Nov 26, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
In the current Darkest Hour version it's only avoidable with a bug.

I'd be a bigger fan of it if you could get it down to a two side civil war. The setup just seems lazy at times and the event chains don't do very much.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Ofaloaf posted:

Could've sworn the KR devs have said that route is an accident, but they decided to not fix it up because some people for some strange and inexplicable reason want to avoid the Electric War II: Civil Boogaloo.

I asked about it on the Paradox forums and they said as much.

Beamed posted:

I could have sworn in earlier versions - I mean back in the HoI2: Doomsday days - it was avoidable, or malleable as you suggest, rather than Electric 2 Civil: Boogaloo War

Somebody on the Kaiserreich forums mentioned that the AUS had more of a base in the midwest than the deep south in the HOI 2 version, which the flavor text in the USA's events supports. Then they later moved them inside the boundaries of the Confederacy and threaten to ban you in poor English when you bring up that what looks like, and honestly should be, a Neo-Confederate movement bears no resemblance to it :v:. So yeah, I'm wondering if the original designer of the ACW left at some point and they've been confused as to what to do with it, because aside from the bug, I think its the only war in the game that is totally unavoidable- as in, you could put human players in charge of each country and the world could avoid war except for there.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Kavak posted:

Somebody on the Kaiserreich forums mentioned that the AUS had more of a base in the midwest than the deep south in the HOI 2 version, which the flavor text in the USA's events supports. Then they later moved them inside the boundaries of the Confederacy and threaten to ban you in poor English when you bring up that what looks like, and honestly should be, a Neo-Confederate movement bears no resemblance to it :v:. So yeah, I'm wondering if the original designer of the ACW left at some point and they've been confused as to what to do with it, because aside from the bug, I think its the only war in the game that is totally unavoidable- as in, you could put human players in charge of each country and the world could avoid war except for there.

You're right about the Midwest thing. Don't know for sure why the AUS' powerbase was moved from the Midwest to the Old South-- aside from possibly trying to bring up Confederate connotations while breathlessly denying it in the same moment, the South has more IC to work with?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Ofaloaf posted:

You're right about the Midwest thing. Don't know for sure why the AUS' powerbase was moved from the Midwest to the Old South-- aside from possibly trying to bring up Confederate connotations while breathlessly denying it in the same moment, the South has more IC to work with?

Maybe it was the makeup of Darkest Hour's map? The province density is a little higher in the deep south, and maybe the US had too much of an advantage against them out in the midwest? Who knows, but the AUS is the clearest sign that whoever did the American Civil War scenario has never lived in the United States, or at least whoever wrote most of it hasn't. I honestly think the scenario would be better with the AUS outright gone, just make the Combined Syndicates the main opponent.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Ofaloaf posted:

Well, Huey Long himself was big in the Deep South, and it honestly makes total sense for a right-wing populist movement to gain a lot of steam in the 1930s Southeast. I'm a bit surprised that there's no significant unrest from the massive black minority in the area mentioned, but other than that it doesn't seem that implausible. I could even see themselves going out of their way to deny being a neo-Confederate movement, being all 'no, we are first and foremost a movement of the American farmer', yadda yadda yadda.

e: The most probable reason was just for gameplay balance, though. The Midwest is basically empty land in Kaiserreich - almost no IC, few resources, barely any manpower to speak of. The South gives them a bit more of a fighting chance.

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven

QuoProQuid posted:

So, did you commit genocide?
No. It helped that France rose in rebellion again. Then a ton of Indian nationalists rose up and I peaced out as soon as I could. Unfortunately they didn't return to their dirt farms, so now I actually have to fight these fuckers. Also, I had enough warscore left to release Wales (even though it didn't take) and maybe 1/6 of that stack would have been Welsh.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

Now that is an unlikely GP.

Also, DerLeo, I'm going to look into that thing for the next release. Maybe I'll need to tweak the effects a bit.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Mister Bates posted:

Well, Huey Long himself was big in the Deep South, and it honestly makes total sense for a right-wing populist movement to gain a lot of steam in the 1930s Southeast. I'm a bit surprised that there's no significant unrest from the massive black minority in the area mentioned, but other than that it doesn't seem that implausible. I could even see themselves going out of their way to deny being a neo-Confederate movement, being all 'no, we are first and foremost a movement of the American farmer', yadda yadda yadda.

e: The most probable reason was just for gameplay balance, though. The Midwest is basically empty land in Kaiserreich - almost no IC, few resources, barely any manpower to speak of. The South gives them a bit more of a fighting chance.

Yeah, I can see the game balance argument, but at the same time they should either give them back some of the farm belt to keep the populist thing going, or alter the character of the American Union State to match its new geography.

Tomn
Aug 23, 2007

And the angel said unto him
"Stop hitting yourself. Stop hitting yourself."
But lo he could not. For the angel was hitting him with his own hands

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

Looks like Daniel Dravot did rather better for himself this time around.

Actually, I'd be pretty amused if V2 DID have an event for Afghanistan featuring Daniel Dravot popping out of the woodwork at some point.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

You know what Kaiserreich really needs? Vaguer event triggers, if not also vaguer events themselves. There's a decent amount of post-Weltkreig II events, Boogaloo War: Electric Civil Two events, and various reconstruction events, but an awful lot of those are dependent on very specific triggers and several flags, like Syndicalist Germany (god forbid you create the German Union before the Kaiser capitulates) which mean that very few postwar events actually fire in a single game. If some events and event chains could be made just a little more generic, a lot more things could happen after the war.

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

Yeah, after 1940 or so there's basically an end to events, short of a few "we've beaten X - Time for some Puppets!" for the biggest powers (but even then, surprisingly few of those too).

I played the Ottomans and despite totally wrecking Egypt - Hashamites - Persia axis there was nothing after I decided to say "gently caress you forced peace event" (2 dissent for them recognizing my borders :iiam:) and picked option B (7 dissent, keep on fighting).

The Ottomans seem to be one of few countries without an event chain to turn the lumbering beast around (like Qing). Just straight up "enjoy your dissent cake, in fact have a dozen of them" even if you are winning.

Asia turned out amusing though, with a resurgent Qing at first (annexing its western neighbour + the Legation cities), a Republic of China beating the AoG and annexing Yunnan + Tibet before Japan invaded Qing (and Qing tried to invade the Republic of China at the same time). Now Qing is a Japan Puppet, but I'm pretty sure that event chain is all but dead now unless Japan gets an event to gently caress up the Republic of China.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Pimpmust posted:

The Ottomans seem to be one of few countries without an event chain to turn the lumbering beast around (like Qing). Just straight up "enjoy your dissent cake, in fact have a dozen of them" even if you are winning.

Reforming the Habsburg Empire, reviving the Qing more than a decade after it's overthrown and a republic's taken its place, Mexico reclaiming and coring territories lost in 1848-- these are all in the realm of possibility in Kaiserreich, but the Ottoman Empire's decline is inevitable.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Kavak posted:

I asked about it on the Paradox forums and they said as much.

I can confirm your hypothesis about Kaiserreich's original developer - I associated with him on another forum and he basically threw his hands up and quit after awhile, and everyone else on the dev team began to argue about "[his] vision" and other such silly stuff. But yeah, it basically left it without a compass - which is a shame, since obviously the current team can still do very well.

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven

Tomn posted:

Looks like Daniel Dravot did rather better for himself this time around.

Actually, I'd be pretty amused if V2 DID have an event for Afghanistan featuring Daniel Dravot popping out of the woodwork at some point.
Afghanistan is actually the paragon of modernity in this world. I imagine it looks something like Afghanistan actually did in the 50s and 60s, which was something like a cross between contemporary French Algeria and Turkey. My literacy is actually very high, which is particularly strange since my major population centers are Indian.

I do wonder if NNM handles China like PDM does. Say what you will about its crappy choices, I really like the way China fragments and recombines.

Also, I intend to play this game at least until the 21st century. Once I hit the vanilla endgame, I'm going to merge the Hearts of Iron techs into the Vicky 2 invention system as best as I can. It actually handles rather nicely with the chance to discover modifiers. I can make invention chances dependent on year and whether or not other inventions have been discovered.

Wolfgang Pauli fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Mar 18, 2013

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Uh can you make your mod available to everyone?

Wolfgang Pauli
Mar 26, 2008

One Three Seven
It if works, yeah. There still may be some surprises, like year triggers or invention triggers just not working or something. I don't like working in Vicky 2 script. I think the only epoch decisions would be Postcolonialism (1945 to the late 70s) and some kind of Globalization one. I'll keep it in some kind of perpetual deiselpunk world, though. I wonder, are Vicky 2's Olympics events on a 4 year rotation like World's Fairs or is every one a unique event chain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

I started a Kaissereich game as Japan and since I knew the Korean revolution was coming, I moved all my ground forces over there to be able to quickly deal with it. Once it happened, all my troops dropped to 0 org and just died on contact :argh:. Is that intended? Do I have to stick them all into Port Arthur and move from there?

• Locked thread