Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

cuntvalet posted:

Wasn't there also a similar one that happened around Christmas time (maybe?) where they end up fighting over a facecloth or something and pause to smile for the social worker and make it look like they're hugging?

How about we all agree that modern Simpsons is written by autistic children?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Factory Factory posted:

No, there was an episode where some social worker or something worked with Bart and Homer. By the end of it, the social worker was choking Bart and commenting on how robust his neck was and how satisfying it was to choke him.

Here it is, S22E17. This drat show...

There was also season 7 episode "Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily", in which Child Protective Services take the Simpson children and place them in the care of the Flanders, and Homer and Marge have to take a class to get the kids back. :spergin: (In my defense I just watched the episode last week.)

miscellaneous14
Mar 27, 2010

neat

Jamesman posted:

If you've never heard of ComicsNix, go do yourself a favor and set aside an hour or two for some reading and picture viewing.

For some reason this really reminds me of that Dragonball Z parody Oney made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYa5aQb3YGE

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Goddamnit- thanks for the stupid tears.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
seriously, that is really really well written, to the point where I suspect Alan Moore might even approve of it.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Leelee posted:

I didn't want to be the first to admit to it. :(

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world

Choco1980 posted:

seriously, that is really really well written, to the point where I suspect Alan Moore might even approve of it.
It would only make sense that the first Watchmen interpretation that Alan Moore approved of would require no money to make.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Hiro Protagonist posted:

It would only make sense that the first Watchmen interpretation that Alan Moore approved of would require no money to make.
Are you referencing Saturday Morning Watchmen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w)? I remember Moore saying it's the only adaptation of his work he enjoys.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

Of course there'd be a pic with a sonic character and a train. Of course there would. This picture should be in a psychology textbook somewhere.

Made me immediately think of sean the hedgehog's private train.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Sorry but after Jurassic Bark and Wikipedia page on Laika, this is fairly low on the scale of dog-related-tearjerkers. Would have made a way better "Before Watchmen" arc than anything in that series though.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012

Hedrigall posted:

Wikipedia page on Laika
The graphic novel Laika may suit your tragic dog story tastes as well, if you haven't read it.

Content:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Leelee posted:

What? Why? It ends like this:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

God bless you, Deviantart.

Kitten Head Ridge
Apr 3, 2009

It is surprising how much space is needed to 'swing a cat'!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

There was also season 7 episode "Home Sweet Homediddly-Dum-Doodily", in which Child Protective Services take the Simpson children and place them in the care of the Flanders, and Homer and Marge have to take a class to get the kids back. :spergin: (In my defense I just watched the episode last week.)
I actually thought that it was the Season 7 episode that was the one that was initially brought up, but I then realized that there must have been a recent episode with a similar plot. I wonder if anyone has kept a count of how many newer episodes are essentially lovely remakes of older episodes.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

:stare:

Existence is pain.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Friends Are Evil posted:

:stare:

Existence is pain.

More bizarre photograph-based fanart could use nonplussed cats hanging out in the background. It adds a delightful element of :catstare: to the tableau.

Cheapsteaks
Apr 25, 2008

Getting a heavy metal avatar leads to far fewer regrets than a heavy metal tattoo.

Antivehicular posted:

More bizarre photograph-based fanart could use nonplussed cats hanging out in the background. It adds a delightful element of :catstare: to the tableau.

The only thing that is funnier than pets that don't give a poo poo would be older relatives just staring.

"The hell you crawling around on the floor in your boxers for, James?"

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Niton posted:

I don't know what this is fanart of, but it's neat.

It's an anime bloodletter, lesser demons of Khorne, the Chaos god of skulls, blood, slaughter and general murder.

And I agree, it's neat. Not bad art, just weird fanart.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Cheapsteaks posted:

The only thing that is funnier than pets that don't give a poo poo would be older relatives just staring.

"The hell you crawling around on the floor in your boxers for, James?"

Who do you think to the picture?

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

Deceitful Penguin posted:

What? Why? It ends like this:

Thank you for this!

Cheapsteaks
Apr 25, 2008

Getting a heavy metal avatar leads to far fewer regrets than a heavy metal tattoo.

Liar Lyre posted:

Who do you think to the picture?

I figured they might have called in one of their older internet sugar daddies to take it, ala Pamperchu from the awkward and ugly thread.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Official Bizness
Dec 4, 2007

wark wark wark

Here's a few illustrations from the amazing ongoing epic Being Bob.

Nevuela posted:

SUMMARY: After yet another failed attempt to kill Bart, Sideshow Bob realizes his life is a sham and vows to start anew. But when an evening at Moe's goes horribly awry, the Simpsons find themselves in the awkward position of caring for their wounded archenemy. Humor/Drama, PG-13 for language and suggestive themes.

:nws: Sideshow Bob in his underwear.

:nws: Driving the women crazy with a strip show.

:nws: Sideshow DONG, wink wink.

The artist has also done a series of commissions for what they call "pet Bobs." All of them are terrifying.

And some Lilo & Stitch slash fanart because why the hell not.

:nws: Draw me like one of your French girls.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I love how the source material couldn't be simpler to draw yet the fan artist always finds a way to make it look weird.

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

Inflated_bowser.jpg

Ultimate_Fat_Bowser.jpg

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Official Bizness posted:

The artist has also done a series of commissions for what they call "pet Bobs." All of them are terrifying.

I am so confused right now. I didn't think anything on the internet could surprise me any more but here I am.

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine
Great googly moogly, I've got a new wallpaper.

Like most fanart, this one is is confusing enough to appear harmless, but is in fact even more confusing if you understand the contents. Also definitely intended as wank material.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
That mouth looks like a vagina.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

jidohanbaiki posted:

That mouth looks like a vagina.

No poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RcY6CAgKH4

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Somebody rewrote Thrift Shop to talk about the Kreb's Cycle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBIs_Iw0kE

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 18:31 on Mar 18, 2013

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

In belated honor of the five year anniversary, it's Retsuart

artist's comment posted:

i made fun of bad let’s plays the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Orange Harrison posted:

Great googly moogly, I've got a new wallpaper.

Like most fanart, this one is is confusing enough to appear harmless, but is in fact even more confusing if you understand the contents. Also definitely intended as wank material.

that reminds me, does anyone have the pic where Cream the rabbit gets hit by a leaf from Mario 3 and turns into Marine? I think Mario's there too, looking weirded out or possibly aroused because hey, Sonic fanart, mirite?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Weird, yes. Also, just plain baffling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSCbSvPRMgY

The Alfa Legion, bringing you the most bizarre 40K stuff since /tg/.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Bibleman fan art.

I just... wha?

:nws:How is there NSFW art of Bibleman?:nws:

How does that happen?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Lookit that stunning animation :allears:

Why do people insist on drawing fanart of LPers?

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
I can't decide if this is good or just weird. just tweeted by Pendleton Ward

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Not pictured: Max being put into a relationship with someone's self insert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
Here is some Solatorobo: Red the Hunter fan-art. Well at least there is a variety despite most of it being :psyduck:

LateToTheParty has a new favorite as of 08:17 on Mar 19, 2013

• Locked thread