Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Wow guys, Hollywood Nights, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I wanted so badly to see those Hollywood Nights.

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

JethroMcB posted:

201, very recent. Hearing Besser trying to turn Kermit the Frog into Ray Romano was something else.

You're right, however I meant I couldn't remember the earlier episode, not the recent one with Besser. I just didn't post so good.

E: Looks like it was Episode 33 - Welcome to the Jamrock.

crimedog fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Mar 19, 2013

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I don't get the Hollywood Nights thing. Could someone explain?

Lord Wexia
Sep 27, 2005

Boo zombie apocalypse.
Hooray beer!

NotWearingPants posted:

I don't get the Hollywood Nights thing. Could someone explain?

http://youtu.be/IK6ql7fKG0U

REFERENCE! Bob Seger

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Cake Boss' punchline of the Erotic Cake story loving KILLED me.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I like how he swivelled his chair so he wouldn't be facing the cameras while he stifled his laughter.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers
Bonus episode of CBB tomorrow with Don't Stop or We'll Die! :woop:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

urk the quack posted:

YESSSSSSSSS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLescr2pI10

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

urk the quack posted:

Oh my god... and I have to make a two hour drive tomorrow.

The stars are aligned, my friends.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

urk the quack posted:

Awesome. I hope they have some new songs though.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Awesome. I hope they have some new songs though.

You're in luck :)

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
I hope they play their old songs, terribly.

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

I'm listening to an old NNF with Scott Aukerman, and they're talking about a duet between Pardo and Aukerman of Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth. Does anyone know where I could hear this? I can't find it on Youtube.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'm listening to an old NNF with Scott Aukerman, and they're talking about a duet between Pardo and Aukerman of Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth. Does anyone know where I could hear this? I can't find it on Youtube.

It's on the out-of-print 2009 Christmas album. http://cdrxmas.tumblr.com/

I don't know where anyone may have uploaded that track specifically, but maybe finding the whole album will work.

Weird to think about those old episodes with Weirder Scott and his awful song parodies and joke Christmas albums.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bVe5ccR7Tk

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

epitasis posted:

Weird to think about those old episodes with Weirder Scott and his awful song parodies and joke Christmas albums.

I miss those. I also miss that bit where he'd set it up as though they were about to 'go around the horn' on the latest entertainment news, only for it to be a setup for a terrible joke.

'So the Coen Brothers a have announced that they're doing a movie about satellite radio, it's called A Sirius Man.'

I wish I could remember more of them.

Edit - Danny Glover has started a new clothing line called 'I'm Getting Too Old for This Shirt'.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I'm so glad those guys met under that bridge.

Can't wait :)

Conduit for Sale!
Apr 17, 2007

Eltoasto posted:

I'm so glad those guys met under that bridge.

Can't wait :)

No, but seriously... we met under a bridge.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Well this was a pretty unique WYR.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Naaabisco, ya dead.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

No, but seriously... we met under a bridge.

But really, in all seriousness:

wemetunderabridge.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
That was the first episode I had to turn off before the ending in a while. That was just painfully bad,

And that nonsense during the WYR theme was the last straw. :argh: Respect the theme man!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

That was a fantastic episode.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

kdrudy posted:

That was a fantastic episode.

Really? I get better lines from my friends' kids than that endless game of Fortunately/Unfortunately.

I can see why some people here may like this episode since the guests are "fan favorites", but seriously if you recommend Comedy Bang Bang to someone who has never heard it and direct them to this episode, they won't only never listen again, they are going to think there's something wrong with you.

Marketed Gum
Jun 26, 2007

Probably one of my favorite episodes ever. I don't know how you can listen to all those guys genuinely cracking each other up and not enjoy that.

Plus the songs were all dope.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

The songs were terrible. Was that supposed to be a bit or something? Why did they decide to include some guy just yelling the vocals along with Paul. These songs all sounded significantly worse then any of their previous stuff.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Yeah, that was weird. By the second song I was fast forwarding through. Kind of a listless episode, considering the guest list

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
What is a millipedes favorite ride at Disney?

Twittels: Turkey leg

awesome

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
Howard Kremer's freestyle at the end was actually pretty good :allears: I don't think his voice is well-suited to rap but that was a clever verse for him improvising it.

Also I'm in the "Liked it" camp for today's episode.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Yeah, y'all trippin'. I loved that episode. And just the thought of an upcoming Analyze Phish episode with Hot Soccermom, Twittels, PFT, Howard and Don't Stop or We'll Die at a Phish concert is killing me because it doesn't exist right this second.

Urk!
Sep 5, 2008

goobers

LesterGroans posted:

Yeah, y'all trippin'. I loved that episode. And just the thought of an upcoming Analyze Phish episode with Hot Soccermom, Twittels, PFT, Howard and Don't Stop or We'll Die at a Phish concert is killing me because it doesn't exist right this second.

Wait, what. I've got to listen to this ep

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Loved the episode. More shots fired in the infamous Aukerman/Holmes fight of 2013! So excited about that potential Phish concert podcast (and let's not leave out Shelby Fero). Plus I guess it wasn't that surprising but excited by the announcement of Parks & Rec III!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

urk the quack posted:

Wait, what. I've got to listen to this ep

Don't hold your breath. Phish are playing LA in the summer, and that's when they' do it.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
So it's happening at all then? I thought it was still being debated, since Harris was being such an adorable fanboy and was afraid he'd ruin the show for fellow fans because his posse would keep talking over the show like Paul Rust.

But man, imagine how much more freaked out Cock Blockerman will be when there's going to be even more people staring at him. Nice sweater, bro.

Also a fan of this ep, the songs weren't the quality that I'd listen to them on their own (other songs they've done have been completely different, "Once in a While" is currently on my treadmill playlist), but I interpreted them more as a bit.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

GraPar posted:

Plus I guess it wasn't that surprising but excited by the announcement of Parks & Rec III!

I was trying to think of the other announcement that excited me and Farts & Pro III was it!

Mr. Squishy posted:

Don't hold your breath. Phish are playing LA in the summer, and that's when they' do it.

Yeah, but they also wanted to do one in between now and then. I'm hoping it's them analyzing this.

Zsinjeh posted:

Also a fan of this ep, the songs weren't the quality that I'd listen to them on their own (other songs they've done have been completely different, "Once in a While" is currently on my treadmill playlist), but I interpreted them more as a bit.

I agree with this--and "Once in a While" is a staple on my playlist--but that Bullfrog song was catchy.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Maybe they'll eat a bunch of Ben & Jerrys Phish Food and totally bro out :buddy:

e: holy poo poo how did I not realize it's named after the band (granted I only knew about them from this podcast), I was just trying to do a dumb joke about eating fish related junk food.
I feel like Jazon Mantzoukas at the Reindeer Games podcast twist, I've been so blind.

Zsinjeh fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Mar 21, 2013

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Don't Stop or We'll Die is a pretty terrible band but come on guys, it's a garage band. Come on guys.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

NotWearingPants posted:

Really? I get better lines from my friends' kids than that endless game of Fortunately/Unfortunately.

I can see why some people here may like this episode since the guests are "fan favorites", but seriously if you recommend Comedy Bang Bang to someone who has never heard it and direct them to this episode, they won't only never listen again, they are going to think there's something wrong with you.

Does anyone even like Fortunately, Unfortunately? I almost groan every time I see the summary says it's going to be played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
The one with Adam Pally and Casey Wilson was great.