Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Is there some deeper layer to Devitt's twitter or is it just funny because it's terrible? It's reads like a 13 year old talking poo poo over Xbox live (and not intentionally)

oatgan fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Mar 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Gaylord Plower posted:

Is there some deeper layer to Devitt's twitter or is it just funny because it's terrible? It's reads like a 13 year old talking poo poo over Xbox live (and not intentionally)

It's funny because he's just spraying poo poo at everyone after pretty much turning heel. When you have all these WWE heels talking all #VeryEuropean and #WeThePeople and then Devitt just going "AHAHAHHAA IMMA KICK YOU IN THE DICK" it just becomes funny.

RudoReels
Feb 21, 2013

RudoReels.com for International Pro Wrestling DVDs and Downloads.

Free downloads in every newsletter email!
Dutch Mantel just asked me if I was brain dead. I love Twitter

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Die Laughing posted:

They should repurpose the Lex Express for Jack Swagger.
"Swag Wagon"?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

njsykora posted:

It's funny because he's just spraying poo poo at everyone after pretty much turning heel. When you have all these WWE heels talking all #VeryEuropean and #WeThePeople and then Devitt just going "AHAHAHHAA IMMA KICK YOU IN THE DICK" it just becomes funny.

Yeah, he's just not attempting the #CoolHeel thing, he's just going straight for "gently caress everyone who isn't me".

And it's wonderful :allears:

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

Gaylord Plower posted:

He's in Glorious Nippon so his Gaijin Trash Talking is some sort of a Grave Offense against Bushido, and not just lovely Twitter posts

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

It's OK...I've just got something in my eye.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

I can't explain why, but I'm smiling like an idiot right now. Awesome.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Its hard not to love Prince Devitt anymore than before but this, this is amazing.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Both Devitt and TAKA are amazing. :allears:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Welp, I guess DDP is a lock for the Wrestling Mount Rushmore.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

coconono posted:

Its hard not to love Prince Devitt anymore than before but this, this is amazing.

I only hope I can someday be cool enough to use "I'd like to invite you to dinner; that's a joke, I hate you" as a burn and have it work.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

coconono posted:

Oh my god I'm dying. I'm dying and I need an ambulance.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I'm howling at the idea that TAKA won't slee with someone who doesn't eat rice. I picture him trawling bars with a giant bowl of the stuff.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
#TeamsuperbigdicK

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

#TeamsuperbigdicK

Should be trending all the time forever.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

coconono posted:

This is awesome. Devitt's cool but TAKA is and has always been awesome.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Oh man

quote:

Kevin Nash ‏@RealKevinNash
To all that reached out to help Scott, l give my thanks more for restoring my faith in mankind than anything else.You are amazing♥♥♥♥♥

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

quote:

Dixie Carter @TNADixie
Heard @REALBully5150 made inappropriate comments to a fan in Chicago. This will not be tolerated. Sincere apologies on behalf of TNA.

Funny enough, she's apologizing because a fan tried to punch Bully Ray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukW8nLGAoIc

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Funny enough, she's apologizing because a fan tried to punch Bully Ray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukW8nLGAoIc

Pfft, amateur.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
Speaking of Dixie, I was leafing thru Scott Hall's Twitter and found this, in a response to a fan asking him how he was feeling during his time in TNA:

quote:

SCOTT HALL ‏@SCOTTHALLNWO
@Nightwing0411 Had Congestive Heart Failure and was unaware of it. Dixie Carter noticed I was feeling ill and recommended I see a doctor

So, as much crap as we (rightfully) give Dixie about TNA stuff, kudos to her for helping Scott Hall get a very serious health problem diagnosed. :)

TLM
Mar 3, 2009

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Speaking of Dixie, I was leafing thru Scott Hall's Twitter and found this, in a response to a fan asking him how he was feeling during his time in TNA:

So, as much crap as we (rightfully) give Dixie about TNA stuff, kudos to her for helping Scott Hall get a very serious health problem diagnosed. :)

Dixie Carter makes some dumb and bad business decisions, but I don't think I have ever heard one negative comment about her as a person.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

njsykora posted:

Pfft, amateur.

I was at a wrestling show in Toronto where some drunk got knocked out by Necro Butcher.

That was fun.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

TLM posted:

Dixie Carter makes some dumb and bad business decisions, but I don't think I have ever heard one negative comment about her as a person.

It varies, there have been a few stories where she's described as acting like your typical entitled and out of touch rich person. Nothing evil or anything along those lines, but rather acting in a way that suggests she tends to look down her nose at certain people (the female wrestlers in particular). But again those are just stories, grain of salt, etc.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Scott Hall was never in condition to perform for TNA and Dixie just kept bringing him in despite several no shows.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

coconono posted:

Kota Ibushi tweeted Taka's superbig dick months ago for what it's worth.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

HulkaMatt posted:

Scott Hall was never in condition to perform for TNA and Dixie just kept bringing him in despite several no shows.

Admittedly I wasn't watching TNA at the time so I was unaware of all of that (I think I was on a break from wrestling in general).

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

HulkaMatt posted:

Also, Dustin Rhodes was sent into the ring despite being coked up.

Edit: Dreamer, you fool!

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Mar 19, 2013

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TLM posted:

Really?

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

TLM posted:

Holy poo poo. I hope MRP shows up and sets you straight on this.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dixie Carter called me fat and pushed me down a flight of stairs.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

coconono posted:

Dixie Carter called me fat and pushed me down a flight of stairs.

As any decent person would do.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Some good news.

Scott Hall posted:

"I keep waiting for someone to tell me this is a joke. But Survey says: it’s for real. Operation set for April 9. Thanks for all the love"

Here's hoping he can really turn his life around.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Kevin Steen posted:

My 5 year old son corrected me on my pronunciation of the word "chameleon" today. I argued that he was wrong. He was right...

And I forgot to post it when it happened but last week, Owen mooned his mom! Well executed too, made her look away first and everything!

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Great news for Scott Hall!

https://twitter.com/SCOTTHALLNWO/status/314109685085122560

quote:

SCOTTHALLNWO 16h
I keep waiting for someone to tell me this is a joke. But Survey says: it's for real. Operation set for April 9. Thanks for all the love

DDP is Wrestling Jesus and thanks to everyone who donated, awesome to hear!

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
So Jake is sober 60-something days (or more?) and Scott is around 40? I know nothing of addiction and recovery; considering Jake and Scott's long history of abuse and relapse, how big of a deal is this? Obviously any length of time is awesome, I'm just curious.

Luchadork fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Mar 20, 2013

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Require More Fire posted:

So Jake is sober 60-somethign days (or more?) and Scott is around 40? I know nothing of addiction and recovery; considering Jake and Scott's long history of abuse and relapse, how big of a deal is this? Obviously any length of time is awesome, I'm just curious.

It is the longest they have been sober without being forced. Usually the big ones for the start are 60 days, but then again a lot of programs say that every 24 hours you stay sober is whats important.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
I just recently found out Earl Hebner has the strangest loving Twitter. He has the Kurt Angle disease of Frequent Caps lock and Random, Punctuation. Also, he doesn't claim to have been hacked or whatever when he goes on tirades and argues with fans (which is constant), he just does his thing. Entertaining.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I just recently found out Earl Hebner has the strangest loving Twitter. He has the Kurt Angle disease of Frequent Caps lock and Random, Punctuation. Also, he doesn't claim to have been hacked or whatever when he goes on tirades and argues with fans (which is constant), he just does his thing. Entertaining.

We mustn't forget the greatest Earl tweet of all time! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Sydney Bottocks posted:

We mustn't forget the greatest Earl tweet of all time! :v:

drat, he finally deleted that one. :(