Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

The_Hatt posted:

Anime Waifu aside, you can't deny that this is cool as hell. He did a Big Daddy once too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HCTNmBXPKU

Jeison-san is awesome and I will not hear a bad word said about him :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I have reached the point in my life I am scrolling down a page, see a muscular sonic wearing a schoolgirl uniform, hesitate a split second, then continue scrolling without enlarging the image or reacting in any way.

I think I hit this point a long time ago, but I've only just realised I'm here.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
The TGT thread is producing some strange content right now

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Why is a Patton action figure being stalker by a fat guy, a snakeman, and a freakishly tall leprechaun? And what does it have to do with Hitler?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

GruntyThrst posted:

Why is a Patton action figure being stalker by a fat guy, a snakeman, and a freakishly tall leprechaun? And what does it have to do with Hitler?

They are jews, duh!

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!

Arcsquad12 posted:

This one isn't actually as strange as you might think. Apparently, the creators of the show Girls Und Panzer are huge fans of the film Kelly's Heroes. However, even that does not make up for the bizarre juxtaposition of Clint Eastwood and Donald Sutherland against a pair of anime girls.

NEGATIVE WAVES, MORIARTY

NEGATIVE WAVES :gonk:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
:nws:Picture of John Wayne, spanking a girl with a hammer.:nws:

I'll just let the description speak for itself:
i never quite understood john wayne. always saw him as a fat old man that ran slowly when facing the camera but sprinted like a motherfucker whenever his face wasn't visible.

the only good souvenir i keep from him comes from that scene when he gets a bit upset because his daughter sticked his favourite chihuahua up her oval office and then he goes crazy and decides to remove the chihuahua with a hammer in the middle of town square, pussy bob watching and all.

JOHN WAYNE!

However, I categorize this one under "awesome."

Arc Hammer has a new favorite as of 07:48 on Mar 21, 2013

Manofmanusernames
Jul 27, 2012

Jackass.
:nws:AC fanart of Altair and Connor getting spanked.:nws:

quote:

(not promoting child abuse)
Sequel to the one I drew few years ago with Altair and Ezio.

Probably Haytham will also get some on his behind in the future :)

:barf:

Manofmanusernames has a new favorite as of 16:53 on Mar 21, 2013

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It looks more like Connor and Desmond to me.

Manofmanusernames
Jul 27, 2012

Jackass.

Waffleman_ posted:

It looks more like Connor and Desmond to me.

your right, I fixed it.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Ruin Completely posted:

Oh sheeeiiitttt, is your friend going to be streaming more in the future? I totally forgot about that game until just now but it was pretty rad.

He plans on doing at least a couple more speedruns in order to get the time he set last night a little bit closer to the record on SpeeddemosArchive. You can check his stream out at https://twitch.tv/kakka_rot.

Here's something I found on a related post to some DC2 art I found. I feel like it sums up your average Catherine fan pretty well.

This guy's page is... well I have a pretty good idea of what games he likes and what sort of stuff he's into.

SeXReX has a new favorite as of 21:41 on Mar 21, 2013

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Mother of Arceus... :psyduck:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That's pretty amazing, but it's going to get stale before the end.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

SeXReX posted:

He plans on doing at least a couple more speedruns in order to get the time he set last night a little bit closer to the record on SpeeddemosArchive. You can check his stream out at https://twitch.tv/kakka_rot.

Here's something I found on a related post to some DC2 art I found. I feel like it sums up your average Catherine fan pretty well.

This guy's page is... well I have a pretty good idea of what games he likes and what sort of stuff he's into.

It's always telling when things like this are done in CRAYON.

LateToTheParty
Oct 13, 2012

The bane of my existence.
Here are some The Smiths fanart

Here are some Agent Smiths loving around.

Manofmanusernames
Jul 27, 2012

Jackass.
What misguided notice lead me to believe Primeval would be safe?

quote:

Finally! I sat down and drew something
So this was inspired by Lynx-G's FanFic 'Primeval Preschool' ( Also Embrace-the-deception over on FF.net)!!!
Seriously, That fic is absolutely adorable Go read it

I must say, That I did use the 'Chibi-Huggle' base for this; credit goes to original owner of the base

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
This guy's name on deviantart is EgonEagle and he mostly makes Ghostbusters and Rescue Rangers crossovers.

"Winston playing baseball"

This guy's page is a goldmine if your fetish happens to be fat people getting stuck in things. :stare:

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I recognize the signature :suicide:

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Uhhh, I can explain.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

goatface posted:

That's pretty amazing, but it's going to get stale before the end.

Do you doubt the infinite emotional expressions of the Cage? :colbert:

I guess this is relevant.

FrozenGoldfishGod
Oct 29, 2009

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT POST!

For some reason, of all the hosed up (and deadly stupid) pony art out there, this one's the one that makes me sputter 'what' into my neckbeard. They're in a bowling alley, and for some reason that just makes my brain hurt.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

LateToTheParty posted:

Here are some The Smiths fanart

I am gaijin and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FrozenGoldfishGod posted:

For some reason, of all the hosed up (and deadly stupid) pony art out there, this one's the one that makes me sputter 'what' into my neckbeard. They're in a bowling alley, and for some reason that just makes my brain hurt.

The bowling alley looks like a photo, so I imagine whoever made this just grabbed whatever image that was around. Unless there's an episode of Primeval where a portal opened in a bowling alley.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

The MSJ posted:

The bowling alley looks like a photo, so I imagine whoever made this just grabbed whatever image that was around. Unless there's an episode of Primeval where a portal opened in a bowling alley.

I believe there was an episode where they had a bowling alley, because there were all sorts of that shows version of Big Lebowski characters all over the internet that looked to be in a bowling alley.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
I guess this counts as weird Big Lebowski fanart.

They're just a sight gag in the cold open of an episode.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

From the page:

one of my favorite blood ravens in the dawn of war series

me: hey Tarkus! :D
Sgt Tarkus: who may this be? What in the emperor's name are you?
me: its a long story.
Sgt Tarkus: What do you want?
me: i like you, I find you the best, I like the emperor too tho.
Sgt Tarkus: oh ok.
me: mind if i try your bolter out?
Sgt Tarkus: sure i guess. *hands me the bolter*
me: Ah man its heavy!
Sgt Tarkus: Tell that to Avitus. ^^
me: Does the emperor mind if i join you guys?
Sgt Tarkus: He might, I do say you make a good assault marine

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Is that a half dragon, half rocketship?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Business Gorillas posted:

I think so. Reminds me of the carnivorous jetliners from earlier in this thread.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

No, it looks like a rejected Yugioh card.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

itotaku posted:

No, it looks like a rejected Yugioh card.

I play Airliner Dragon in attack mode!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Waffleman_ posted:

I play Airliner Dragon in attack mode!

That's not a stupid enough name, it would be like "Air-Sky Mech Dragon (Plane Mode)"

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
On the Origin of Pokemon.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

What kind of atheist is implying that Arceus and the legendaries came from Evolution instead of being supergods? :dawkins101:

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

There is text in one of the newer Pokemon games that implies that humans are Pokemon and actual evolution took place. :psyduck:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

So help me, I think he might be Canadian.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

This Cake Wrecks post features hideous edible fanart.

ms_hyena
Oct 10, 2012
spacecoyote/Nina Matsumoto is an artist I has some good-but-weird fan/official art she's done. A lot of it is Simpsons-related.

"In Japan, Seinfeld is called "My Neighbor Seinfeld" (Tonari no Seinfeld), much like "My Neighbor Totoro." So I thought, sure, why not add it to my growing list of weird and disturbing crossover fanart?"

"this was more or less an excuse to draw Clint Eastwood. With kitty ears."

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

ms_hyena posted:

spacecoyote/Nina Matsumoto is an artist I has some good-but-weird fan/official art she's done. A lot of it is Simpsons-related.

She actually got a job with The Simpson's comic book due to her fan art, and I think this actually might be official art from the issue that she did, which was a Simpsons/Death Note crossover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manofmanusernames
Jul 27, 2012

Jackass.
This is your childhood on drugs and anime.

• Locked thread