Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

I was on the edge of my seat praying for a rollover with every turn. I was sorely disappointed. :saddowns:

Charity idea: I'd pay $1 to hit that with a baseball bat. The proceeds could go toward buying him a new bumper and front suspension.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

DJ Commie posted:

Is that cat thing the Polish edition of pedobear?

I think it's from one of telecom's commercials

more content:

alex314 fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Mar 22, 2013

BigHouseOfBooty
Nov 13, 2012

DJ Commie posted:

Is that cat thing the Polish edition of pedobear?

Simon the cat is probably harmless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s13dLaTIHSg

Aurune
Jun 17, 2006

opengl128 posted:

Speaking of broken suspensions. Saw this on the highway the other day.

Yup. Looks safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3tdwN0FneA

Reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_RI3C4OC3g.
Somehow the soundtrack fits.

Not sure if that's russian inspections or passengers having some fun.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

I would just hit it with an aluminium bat until the cheap body kit falls off.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

I would just hit it with an aluminium bat until the cheap body kit falls off.

If there's one thing that Rocket Bunny aero isn't, it's cheap.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Zlatan Imhobitch posted:

If there's one thing that Rocket Bunny aero isn't, it's cheap.

But its held up by zip ties!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It's a drift car and it makes it fall off on clips instead of getting smashed and then also way faster to remove and replace :ssh:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
I can deal with the fact that idiots are amused by big rims, but why bother putting a v8 into something that isn't ever going to go fast? It's just a goddamn waste.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Not a fan overall, but the edge-only coloring on the wheels is pretty loving cool looking.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

How can I be sure that his vehicle is, in fact, the illest? What about the fine automobile next to it? Perhaps his is iller than the self proclaimed illest. Does he have the stickers discussing levels of ill as well?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Jonny Nox posted:

Do you know what city can't handle winter driving?

loving Edmonton.

'tis true, but at risk of a lovely driver dickwaving session, as an Albertan who lived in the lower mainland for 10 years you haven't seen lovely drivers until you've spent time there. Especially when it rains or snows.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Maker Of Shoes posted:

How can I be sure that his vehicle is, in fact, the illest? What about the fine automobile next to it? Perhaps his is iller than the self proclaimed illest. Does he have the stickers discussing levels of ill as well?

I like to think of it as the goofy kid at the skate park with some hosed up rear end shoes and a once nice board which is now scrap throwing down the sickest poo poo you will see all day. Personal expression may not be in everyone's best taste.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

grumplestiltzkin posted:

I can deal with the fact that idiots are amused by big rims, but why bother putting a v8 into something that isn't ever going to go fast? It's just a goddamn waste.

I don't put this in the same category, but Ford used to sell a kit for the 1st generation Focus that was a V8/RWD conversion. Don't know if it's still available. It was $15-20k on top of the car, iirc.

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Preoptopus posted:

I like to think of it as the goofy kid at the skate park with some hosed up rear end shoes and a once nice board which is now scrap throwing down the sickest poo poo you will see all day. Personal expression may not be in everyone's best taste.

That's what they want you to think but they actually just mall grab and slide the board down hand rails while walking.

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I really like that. Business on thr outside party on the inside.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Paul Boz_ posted:

At least that is tastefully done, I'll give it that.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Shrapnac posted:

Ah 95, I'm assuming that's 95 heading into or out of Philly, what a wonderful place to see horribly shitted up cars.

Yup. Northbound 95 between Port Richmond and Bridesburg.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Paul Boz_ posted:

God help me I like this

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

opengl128 posted:

Speaking of broken suspensions. Saw this on the highway the other day.

Yup. Looks safe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3tdwN0FneA

Aww, that's my morning commute. Sucks rear end. Had an 18 wheeler have a blowout 10 right next to me, that was fun.

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

Code Jockey posted:

God help me I like this

I like the engine bay and I love the clean wiring harness tuck, but I don't like them combined. I really like clean, tucked engine bays and I think the flare hides a lot of it.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Paul Boz_ posted:

I like the engine bay and I love the clean wiring harness tuck, but I don't like them combined. I really like clean, tucked engine bays and I think the flare hides a lot of it.

Vignette, not flare. :science:

I really like it myself.

Though I am kinda wondering why they built up a D16 for any other reason than to say "Real men only need one cam".

e: where's the battery? I mean, I see what looks like capped off battery terminals where it'd usually go, but.. :stare: I guess this is strictly a show car that doesn't actually run?

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Mar 23, 2013

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Or they're remote jump terminals.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Downsize to tall 20" tires on rally wheels and I'd love it.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Here's the polar opposite of that, terrible from the factory:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Where's the engine? :v:

Polymerized Cum
May 5, 2012
I never understood the point of those covers.

Anyone who is appalled at the greasy mechanical things under the hood is not going to be popping the hood very often.

Anyone who spends a lot of time with the greasy mechanical things doesn't want a cover to get in the way.

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
I thought the point was to get people to think "Oh it's all sealed, I shouldnt work on it myself, I should take it to the dealer and pay their really high prices to get it fixed".

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

"NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE"

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

As annoying as these covers are, a lot of modern engines are loving ugly anyway. I actually groaned when I saw there was a cover over my Jeep's 3.6, but after removing it (easy, at least) I decided I'd leave it on because ugh.

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Take them off, flip them over, and you got a tool/parts tray.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

They help with noise reduction add well.

Slightly.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

some texas redneck posted:

He may have meant flair. It certainly has plenty of that.

Polymerized Cum
May 5, 2012

AirRaid posted:

I thought the point was to get people to think "Oh it's all sealed, I shouldnt work on it myself, I should take it to the dealer and pay their really high prices to get it fixed".

Anyone who would have been discouraged by a cover would never have attempted to work on it anyway.

Like the specialty screwdrivers that Apple used to hold my MacBook Pro's battery in. Anyone with the gumption to replace it themselves isn't going to be stopped by a screwdriver.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Astroman posted:

"NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE"

I always read those as "Idiots Stay Out" because anyone with a multimeter and the ability to not be electrocuted can do a lot of diagnosing.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Polymerized Cum posted:

Like the specialty screwdrivers that Apple used to hold my MacBook Pro's battery in. Anyone with the gumption to replace it themselves isn't going to be stopped by a screwdriver.

Yeah, what the gently caress Apple, triwing? Seriously?

PopeOnARope
Jul 23, 2007

Hey! Quit touching my junk!

Boat posted:

Yeah, what the gently caress Apple, triwing? Seriously?

Pentalobe! :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Paul Boz_ posted:

You see, this is sooo much better. Kinda like a clean cut, suave, dapper fellow who undresses and you find he's covered in tattoos.

some texas redneck posted:

I really like it myself.

Though I am kinda wondering why they built up a D16 for any other reason than to say "Real men only need one cam".

e: where's the battery? I mean, I see what looks like capped off battery terminals where it'd usually go, but.. :stare: I guess this is strictly a show car that doesn't actually run?
Honda people are weird like that. They have a weirdly super dedicated D series crowd. They tend to be the fun ones though. A had a roommate many moons ago that had a very clean CRX that we ran dry and blew up. I inquired about doing a B swap and he looked at me like I kicked his dog.

And yeah, those are remote battery terminals.