Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale

I left during that match. It was the last match and was kinda dull. Plus we wanted to beat traffic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Is Fandango a reasonable dancer, out of interest? His partner seems to have a clue what she's doing, but is he doing alright or did they once again debut someone with a gimmick related to a skill and not give them training in that skill?

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Wazzu posted:

Is Fandango a reasonable dancer, out of interest? His partner seems to have a clue what she's doing, but is he doing alright or did they once again debut someone with a gimmick related to a skill and not give them training in that skill?

He does not appear to be coordinated at all, much less a dancer.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
It would actually make his character better if he was an awful dancer.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

The NXT crowd own bones.

GB888
Jan 28, 2004

The GB stands for "Great Boobs".
That is legit the most hilarious sign I have seen in a long time.

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax
Agreed, wish I could see it in action.

Jefferoo fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Mar 23, 2013

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

Wazzu posted:

I believe he's actually been taking ballroom dancing lessons. Rock needs to make him dance the Charleston now.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Punk in a fedora, the cheapest of heat.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Kifisonfire posted:

That guy Punk is with is actually a really cool guy. His name's Damian and he's in a punk band called hosed Up, they're really good. For some reason he also does a part-time gig as a host of an indie show for Muchmusic called the wedge. He's also a really big wrestling fan I once talked to ROH about at a show they did here for like 10 minutes, it was cool.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

Kifisonfire posted:

Being from Chicago, Punk clearly read the "Steve Albini Guide to Getting Heat". :v:

For content:

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?

El Gallinero Gros posted:

That guy Punk is with is actually a really cool guy. His name's Damian and he's in a punk band called hosed Up, they're really good. For some reason he also does a part-time gig as a host of an indie show for Muchmusic called the wedge. He's also a really big wrestling fan I once talked to ROH about at a show they did here for like 10 minutes, it was cool.

Funny, I was recently watching some live footage of them and saw he was wearing a Bryan Danielson shirt. Makes me love hosed Up somehow even more.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Suit = heel turn.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I've said it before, but loving hell he needs to cut that beard off.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Nuts.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

VogeGandire posted:

You also said that Piper wasn't that good of a promo. You don't get to have opinions anymore.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

VogeGandire posted:

It's been around so long it deserves to go out over an angle.

"Beard vs. Streak" would have had a nice ring to it. :allears:

Gonzo McFee posted:

You also said that Piper wasn't that good of a promo. You don't get to have opinions anymore.

:stare:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Gonzo McFee posted:

You're taking me out of context. I only said he wasn't as good as people make him out to be. There's a degree of rose-tinted glasses, where they forget his babbling poo poo promos and just remember hitting Snuka with the coconut.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

LightsGameraAction posted:

It's been around so long it deserves to go out over an angle.

"Beard vs. Streak" would have had a nice ring to it. :allears:

:stare:

He's gonna have it at the very least until the end of the year, he has a beard growing contest with a MLB pitcher that the WWE has referenced on TV. The beard also suits his current gimmick perfectly, it's not like he's playing Rick "The Model" Martel, Jr.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Thauros posted:

He's gonna have it at the very least until the end of the year, he has a beard growing contest with a MLB pitcher that the WWE has referenced on TV. The beard also suits his current gimmick perfectly, it's not like he's playing Rick "The Model" Martel, Jr.

I know about the bet. I'm still extremely skeptical they'll let him keep that poo poo on his face (without trimming it at least) throughout the full year. At the very least they'll probably try like hell to discourage him from keeping it at some point by making him a long-lost Godwinn brother or something and forcing him to wrestle in overalls.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

VogeGandire posted:

Yeah sure lets remove the dudes one gimmick that is getting him over. While we are at it lets take off Rey Mysterio's mask or something.

also wow poo poo luck with Ophidan busting his leg before his big match with the returning Amasis

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

KungFu Grip posted:

Yeah sure lets remove the dudes one gimmick that is getting him over. While we are at it lets take off Rey Mysterio's mask or something.

also wow poo poo luck with Ophidan busting his leg before his big match with the returning Amasis

p. sure he was getting over before the ridiculous beard

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

KungFu Grip posted:

Speaking of maskless Rey Misterio in the picture thread, let's post some more pictures of maskless Rey Misterio.

Pretty sure these are all from his spread in Tiger Beat.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

VogeGandire posted:

And as everyone else has responded before, that opinion is terrible.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Thauros posted:

The beard also suits his current gimmick perfectly, it's not like he's playing Rick "The Model" Martel, Jr.

No, The Dazzler is so much more than The Model could ever be :swoon:

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Bard Maddox posted:

Suit = heel turn.

Isn't the Dazzler already a heel?

Oh maybe they're gonna go with split Personalities where Dazzler is Face and Daniel Bryan is Heel.

tongster
Jan 18, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Bard Maddox posted:

Suit = heel turn.

There's a lot to unpack here: The cassock get up, the red carpet love, and whatever the hell he's lecturing that kid about on the right.

In short: the best wrestler.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

tongster posted:

The cassock get up
Cassock?

Looks more like a Cossack!

No arguments about the best wrestler though. Did he actually visit Russia? Because the text on the sign in the background in the bottom left picture is Cyrillic.

edit: yes, WWE are doing a Russian show in April, and doing press for it now. So I guess suit = PR time, not heel turn.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
Forget the Dazzler, they need to get DB a Rasputin gimmick ASAP.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Forget the Dazzler, they need to get DB a Rasputin gimmick ASAP.
Bonus points if they licence Boney M.'s song for his entrance.

tongster
Jan 18, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Memento1979 posted:

Cassock?

Looks more like a Cossack!

forgive me my fail goonsire ;_;

Bryan: the only WWE superstar palatable for Mother Russia.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Really small but very :3:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

RESEDA

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

SUBMISSION WRESTLING!

LARIATO!

SWAG!

Milk?

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
That's some intense milk chuggin' going on.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Suben posted:

Everything Makabe does is intense.

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012
That's how real men beat lactose intolerance: they beast mode through it.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

SuitcoatAvenger posted:

That's how real men beat lactose intolerance: they beast mode through it.

I tried that. It only led to extreme digestion discomfort, a trip to the hospital, and more gas than I'd like to admit.

The Smackdown taping just 30 minutes after showtime. They work fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Suben posted:

He's got the milk. He's got the intensity.

But he's missing the intelligence and integrity.