Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Fallom posted:

open rule book, click the button in the corner, click empty counter and click rule that says "Passports required"

Oh stupid. I was clicking passport required and clicking on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this game is great

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391314993518/stats/

top in over half of the categories no big :smug:

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Pufflekins posted:

this game is great

I finished the beta. It's fun but Idk what he's really going to add and if I'd ever pay for it.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

HATE CURES TRANNYS posted:

I finished the beta. It's fun but Idk what he's really going to add and if I'd ever pay for it.

While fun, it's not a game I'd ever pay for, no matter how much he added. It's a jazzed up flash-game at best.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I liked it. Difficulty curve was balanced, new elements added as each day passed by. I liked the moral choices presented by travelers and the hint of conspiracy by the end. Could be good if they fleshed it out for the release candidate.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Don't get me wrong, I liked it too. But I just can't see myself paying for it.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I liked it. Difficulty curve was balanced, new elements added as each day passed by. I liked the moral choices presented by travelers and the hint of conspiracy by the end. Could be good if they fleshed it out for the release candidate.

Well there's no way punishment, as of yet, for being immoral. Kids are much have need heat.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Well there's no way punishment, as of yet, for being immoral. Kids are much have need heat.

That's what I'm getting at. My whole family was dead by the final turn, and I split up a marriage. The cards/notes left from brothels and some vague conspiracy notes were neat, but I'd like to see that expanded.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

That's what I'm getting at. My whole family was dead by the final turn, and I split up a marriage. The cards/notes left from brothels and some vague conspiracy notes were neat, but I'd like to see that expanded.

wow you suck, my whole family was OK by the end.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

:ssh: You can arrest the brothel owner.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Pufflekins posted:

wow you suck, my whole family was OK by the end.

My wife and son were the only two alive. But I purposefully denied medicine to my mother in law

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

My wife and son were the only two alive. But I purposefully denied medicine to my mother in law

I never had any medicine crap pop up. What was the promp?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

:ssh: You can arrest the brothel owner.

Yeah but his papers are fine and I'm not getting paid to stick my neck out

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I am a terrible border inspector. I'll do better next time, I promise. Foreigner? gently caress you, rejected. Citizen? gently caress you, rejected. Family died but nobody bombed the checkpoint? Mission accomplished.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I don't see my wage going up when I have to interrogate one scumbag who couldn't be bothered to read the rules in the same period of time I could process 5 people who actually deserve to enter my country

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Pufflekins posted:

I never had any medicine crap pop up. What was the promp?

End of day, you'll see poo poo before you clock sleep. Click the circles to buy poo poo like food, heat and medicine

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

End of day, you'll see poo poo before you clock sleep. Click the circles to buy poo poo like food, heat and medicine

All of the heat and food came off automatically for mine. Never saw anything about medicine though.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Pufflekins posted:

All of the heat and food came off automatically for mine. Never saw anything about medicine though.

You can click those little circles and say no to heat or food. I never did. I guess being cold and or hungry leads to sickness?

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
ok Bioshock Infinite owns so far and has been getting really good reviews :)

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
There's a midnight release for it tonight. I'm almost tempted to go but:
There will be a lot of weirdos.
I'm up at six am.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I'm up at six am.

haha, look at this bitch right here guys

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I played some Defiance yesterday (it goes retail next Tuesday) and it seems like it's ok. It's a cross between Borderlands and The Secret World, kinda. Lots of guns and interesting mechanics + post apocalyptic scifi poo poo. Third person shooter MMO. I'm on the fence if it's worth the money.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Vasudus posted:

I played some Defiance yesterday (it goes retail next Tuesday) and it seems like it's ok. It's a cross between Borderlands and The Secret World, kinda. Lots of guns and interesting mechanics + post apocalyptic scifi poo poo. Third person shooter MMO. I'm on the fence if it's worth the money.

3rd person shooters that aren't stealth based are always gigantic pieces of poo poo

DrCuntmuffins
Nov 10, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
accept me into GiP platoon in bf3

(lol redundancy) in drumg so adly right now i need bf3 in my life

zlso it was in bf3 onlinw menus not in origin s gently caress IT im in acccept me plz

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Booblord Zagats posted:

3rd person shooters that aren't stealth based are always gigantic pieces of poo poo

Eh, this is an MMO so it's already a gigantic piece of poo poo. But I've had a hankerin' for something MMO-like lately.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
VPN unlocking Bioshock here now. Will report back shortly.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Vasudus posted:

Eh, this is an MMO so it's already a gigantic piece of poo poo. But I've had a hankerin' for something MMO-like lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4o64rvETQI

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Whoever the gently caress wants a free loving copy of X-Com, pipe the gently caress up with your steam name.

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS
May 26, 2012

by angerbot

holocaust bloopers posted:

Whoever the gently caress wants a free loving copy of X-Com, pipe the gently caress up with your steam name.

Helldump Immunity

:)

tia

Just got it, I love u man and thanks. It pays to have no job and constantly hit f5 on the forums :)

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Mar 26, 2013

LEGIT WAR CRIMINAL
Aug 29, 2008

by XyloJW

This is Africa?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Thanks In Advance

AIDS CURES FAGGOTS
May 26, 2012

by angerbot

I like this better.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

Thanks In Advance

No I'm pretty sure it's this is Africa.

bradass87
Mar 4, 2013

by Debbie Metallica
man gently caress i wish i could get a free game

government money dont come until the first and my steam account is so empty

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

bradass87 posted:

man gently caress i wish i could get a free game

government money dont come until the first and my steam account is so empty

get a job, welfare quen

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
HDI, X-com was sent out to you.

Bioshock Infinite is uh...wow.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

DrCuntmuffins posted:

accept me into GiP platoon in bf3

(lol redundancy) in drumg so adly right now i need bf3 in my life

zlso it was in bf3 onlinw menus not in origin s gently caress IT im in acccept me plz

Accepted somebody, pretty sure it was you.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'm trying to purchase Bioshock Infinite through GMG, but that site is being dumb. I'm not sure why I want the game, not big into the Bioshock lore, but it looks so pretty. ;-*

Been playing a lot of LoL again, so Christoff if you are reading this, we can get down whenever, but I am still a teribad, except with Malphite. Always Malphite all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
I autism'd through and beat infinite in about 9 hours :X

Kinda wish it had a darker tone like the original and the story was really loving weird and hard to follow sometimes

I didn't know they added shim into the game though :eyepop:

also there was a funny bathroom that said "COLOREDS AND IRISH WASHROOM" but I forgot to take a pic

• Locked thread