Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010

flynt posted:

Yeah the UK site has all sorts of things we don't have like popcorn, olives, and high tea. Some of them have shorter expiration dates and with the shipping issues to the US you would be more likely to get something that had passed the consume by date. Others maybe they don't think would do as well is the US?

I can see how olives and the cakes that come with the tea would expire but I wonder why they booted the popcorn? I'm not one for tea but some of those cakes look amazing. I'll go ahead and rate my second box while I'm here. I haven't eaten the flapjacks yet since I was saving them for last.
olive and rosemary bruschetta I really liked the seasoning for this one. They were really crunchy and I thought the cashews were a good addition.
honeycomb crunch I trashed most of the stuff I could just buy myself in the store, like pistachios and almonds since I want to try more new things. I liked the honeycomb okay but I don't feel like I got my money's worth out of this one since it was primarily almonds and raisins.
toffee apple This is one of my favorites so far. I was afraid that the apples would be completely dehydrated. Dole used to make dehydrated apple coins and they were the worst texture. Anyways, the sauce was thinner consistency than expected, but it worked nicely with the texture of he apple. I ate this instead of my usual dessert, so it's a small amount o healthy food keeping me satisfied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Is posting our email an acceptable way of requesting an invite code?
I saw mention of a list but can't seem to find it.

iostream.header at gmail if someone has an invite to spare, thanks!

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
This sound great and I would love an invite code.

drakenorden@gmail.com

Thanks

Corkscrew
May 20, 2001

Nothing happened. I'm Julius Pepperwood. Let it go.
Would love a code when one turns up!

<-- My username @ gmail

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Can I have snacks? non.applicable at gmail

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I got my first box today! :neckbeard:

Super Berry Detox is delicious, especially if you happen to be in the mood for sweet dried fruits. Very tasty, but personally, I'm not an enormous fan of dried fruit mixes. Too chewy. That said, my boyfriend does enjoy dried fruits but didn't rave about it, and so it's a like.

Billionaire's Shortbread was fantastic. It had the chewy dried cranberries of Super Berry Detox, but that was balanced by melt in your mouth tidbits of fudge and chocolate, and crunchy almonds. This was a solid love, I ate half of it before he got home :downs:.

Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack is like a moist, soft granola bar. Nothing special, but yummy. Like.

Bonnie Wee Oatbakes. I'm going to go against what I think is thread consensus with this, but holy poo poo that was the clear winner. We demolished it and tossed the package: I had to double-check on the name, since everything else is still half-eaten and sitting demurely in the box. We're both huge fans of caramelized onions, but even given that knowledge we were leery of trying this one after seeing the last few reviews (aside from Ghost Cow's). It's loving delicous. If you enjoy caramelized onions, you'll love this. They're sweet, but smoky. The oatbakes are tasty but they really only serve to justify that incredible marmalade. LOVE.

Graze is the best, thank you goons!

LITERALLY A BIRD fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Mar 23, 2013

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I had to throw out the Bonnie Wee Oatbakes, I just couldn't stomach them after the first bite.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

They're definitely a love it or hate it snack, but very few people in the thread seemed to love it so I had to speak up! :)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I wish the oatbakes came with the gazpacho and the little slices of bread went with the onion marmalade.

Mango Lassi: :barf: TRASH. The yogurt is way too thick on the peanuts or something is just horribly amiss in this whole thing. Disgusting. Ate the pumpkin seeds out of it, gave the rest to the dogs.

Olive and Rosemary Bruschetta: Like! Pretty decent little mix, though if I had to choose between the herby bread basket and this, I'd probably go with the herby bread basket. The olive doesn't really taste olive-y so much as olive oil-y to me.

Smoky Gazpacho: Tastes awesome. Like! I can't talk today very well because of some of the ingredients (allergies), but if I'm really careful with it and make it last, I think I can have a bit each day. Which is awful because it's well done and I'd like to just eat the whole carton. :smith:

Scandinavian Forest: Love! I've never had a lingonberry but they're quite tasty. It's a simple enough fruit blend, but it's a good one.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Box 2! Yay! http://grz.cm/b/FYO0K

Tutti Frutti seemed like a super safe first try, and it was. I've had store bought dried pineapple before and hated it. The dried pinapple here however did not taste like chunks of corn syrup. Definitely good quality. The raisins are raisins. Moved this to like.

Summer Berry Flapjacks are a star item. I have to go with the GWS hivemind here and say that these are an instant love. Perfectly soft, great fruit flavor. The only downside is they might be a little too sweet. Still, you could put these in every box and I wouldn't complain. Again, love.

I'm not sure what to think about the Bonnie wee Oatbakes. On one hand, the marmalade is good. On the other, something seems off. Maybe it's the strength of the marmalade to the really mild flavor of the oatbakes? I'm going to move them to like, but I might change my mind and trash them. Very confusing.

Holding off on my Pear tatin so that I don't go through the whole box in one night.

EDIT: And, being the glutton I am, I dug in. And while not awful, it doesn't really 'work.' The already weak flavor is killed by the almonds. The pear bits are almost entirely tasteless. Pretty much eating the yoghurt seeds and cranberries for flavor, and nibbling the rest for the sake of. Trash.

Warmachine fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Mar 24, 2013

convict
Feb 26, 2013
If anyone has a code to spare I'd love to give this a shot. broduderson <at> gmail

convict fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Mar 24, 2013

Man Yam
Aug 31, 2004
Pickle. No! You pickle!
I have pics not hosted yet, had 4 boxes so far, great stuff.

This week's box:

cookies & cream
boston baguettes
scrumptious blueberry swirl
summer berry compote - delicious. I could eat a whole jar of the compote.

I have 4 invites available, I think:

VTN2YMGD

convict
Feb 26, 2013

Man Yam posted:

I have pics not hosted yet, had 4 boxes so far, great stuff.

This week's box:

cookies & cream
boston baguettes
scrumptious blueberry swirl
summer berry compote - delicious. I could eat a whole jar of the compote.

I have 4 invites available, I think:

VTN2YMGD

Code expired.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

They're definitely a love it or hate it snack, but very few people in the thread seemed to love it so I had to speak up! :)

They're my favorite thing I've gotten yet. I loving loved them.

Samswing
Jan 8, 2009

:dukedog:
Holy poo poo how did I not know about this!

I would love a code if anyone can spare one. Email at samswing85 at gmail or you can PM me.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

My brother and I got our first boxes today and tried one apiece.

Boston Baguettes: WHY THE gently caress CAN'T I BUY A JAR OF THIS SAUCE RIGHT NOW

Florentine: Wasn't expecting much, but this was pretty good. Best dried cranberries I've ever had -- I usually hate the drat things -- and the pumpkin seeds were tasty. The chocolate is amazing, though, and I'm definitely looking forward to trying it in other mixes.

So far the only thing I've trashed, and I did it pre-emptively, was the Born in the USA. It just looks dull, and like something I could put together myself.

Next week I get Bonnie Wee Oatbakes. Can't freakin' wait.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I'd love to try this out.

d.e.monier @ gmail.com

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Apparently I was supposed to put something here.
Fun Shoe
Would also love a referral code; PM me or just send it to my username @gmail. I'll gladly share my code when I get one, obviously. Got a code from housemate's boyfriend, will send mine to someone from this thread soon.

One of my housemates has this (used up her code before I knew about it, though :smith:) and she consistently gets awesome snacks that I am jealous of.

nerdpony fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Mar 26, 2013

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Just wanted to pop in and say that this service has met my high expectations. I do not plan on stopping my once a week delivery any time soon :iia:

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
"Boston Baguettes" is probably my very favorite Graze snack name, as associating barbecue sauce with Boston is something only a non-American would do.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
I would like to try this kevangallagher at gmail dot com

Thanks~

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Well, I want this.

mikejviola at gmail dot com

Please and thanks.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
My second box was processed on the 15th, I have yet to see it. :(

Deathwing
Aug 16, 2008

demonR6 posted:

My second box was processed on the 15th, I have yet to see it. :(

I'm starting to get pretty annoyed - my 4th box was supposedly mailed out a couple weeks ago, and it's just vanished into the ether, while my wife has received her 4th and 5th boxes fine. Emailed them back when I was waiting for my third box to show up and they offered a credit for my 6th box (and the 3rd showed up a couple days later), but i'd really rather they just figure out how to ship in a timely fashion instead :(

Deathwing fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 27, 2013

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Deathwing posted:

I'm starting to get pretty annoyed - my 4th box was supposedly mailed out a couple weeks ago, and it's just vanished into the ether, while my wife has received her 4th and 5th boxes fine. Emailed them back when I was waiting for my third box to show up and they offered a credit for my 6th box (and the 3rd showed up a couple days later), but i'd really rather they just figure out how to ship in a timely fashion instead :(

It may be the transit from the UK to the US in my case, from Point A to Point B is killing it. US Postal Service sucks hot donkey balls.. I have enough horror stories of crushed boxes to prove it.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Bonnie Wee Oatbakes. I'm going to go against what I think is thread consensus with this, but holy poo poo that was the clear winner. We demolished it and tossed the package: I had to double-check on the name, since everything else is still half-eaten and sitting demurely in the box. We're both huge fans of caramelized onions, but even given that knowledge we were leery of trying this one after seeing the last few reviews (aside from Ghost Cow's). It's loving delicous. If you enjoy caramelized onions, you'll love this. They're sweet, but smoky. The oatbakes are tasty but they really only serve to justify that incredible marmalade. LOVE.

I'll back you up on this. If you would eat caramelized onions, you'll probably enjoy these.

That said if the gazpacho dip and oatbakes are any indication, the dippers are super sweet.

Mississippi BBQ Pistachios
After getting the pistachios I went ahead and trashed all the whole nuts. Just not really interesting to me, especially since I have a big tub of mixed nuts in the pantry anyway. Nuts.

Hot Cross Yum
Delicious. Had this for breakfast. The almonds are amazing

Toffee Apple
Pretty tasty, the apples had a good texture, enough that I'm not scared of trying other dried fruits from these guys.

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy

Rollersnake posted:

"Boston Baguettes" is probably my very favorite Graze snack name, as associating barbecue sauce with Boston is something only a non-American would do.

I just got my latest box and had these in it. They are pretty good but not what I usually think of barbecue sauce; it was very sweet.

Also I noticed this week that they didn't send me the four nonfunctional codes in the box like they usually do. Looks like they finally updated their printing to reflect the one code limit. Hopefully that'll cause less confusion.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I'd love a code if anyone has one. :)

xovaan@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

chunkles posted:

Hot Cross Yum
Delicious. Had this for breakfast. The almonds are amazing

Seconded. I tried this today, and those almonds were fantastic, and the orange-infused raisins very tasty (if a bit overpowering, pretty much everything tasted of orange). Also tried the Tutti Frutti, which was good, but largely forgettable. The pineapple was a treat, due to it being so different than the nearly candied dried pineapple you get everywhere Stateside, and the other dried fruits were tasty, but it's not something I'd get excited about if I saw it in a future box.

Deathwing
Aug 16, 2008

demonR6 posted:

It may be the transit from the UK to the US in my case, from Point A to Point B is killing it. US Postal Service sucks hot donkey balls.. I have enough horror stories of crushed boxes to prove it.

Yeah, i'm in the US also. I'm sure it's a factor, but then again, my wife's boxes to our address have been getting here pretty much exactly when they should be :iiam:

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Deathwing posted:

Yeah, i'm in the US also. I'm sure it's a factor, but then again, my wife's boxes to our address have been getting here pretty much exactly when they should be :iiam:

If my next box gets prepared and I still have not seen the last one then I am going to contact them. I really want to give the benefit of the doubt to the postal system knowing how lovely it is but at the same time if this is such a challenge then they need to know about it.. and maybe it is not a wise a idea at the same time.

Deathwing
Aug 16, 2008
Yeah, i've contacted them, just heard back again this morning - all they can really do is credit me for more free boxes since there's no tracking beyond when they get sent out.

Talked to my mail carrier and he (claims to) have no clue what's wrong, but i'm leaning towards them getting stolen somewhere along the line at this point since my wife's are making it here fine.

Love the ones that made it here so far, but really frustrating...US-based mailing and/or at least minimal tracking would do wonders.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Deathwing posted:

Yeah, i've contacted them, just heard back again this morning - all they can really do is credit me for more free boxes since there's no tracking beyond when they get sent out.

Talked to my mail carrier and he (claims to) have no clue what's wrong, but i'm leaning towards them getting stolen somewhere along the line at this point since my wife's are making it here fine.

Love the ones that made it here so far, but really frustrating...US-based mailing and/or at least minimal tracking would do wonders.

Well, looking at the box I can see how it would get snatched somewhere along the line.. where, who knows. I think I am going to opt out and cancel at this point. I got my reply back rather quickly from them and the box should have been in my hands last week. They offered to credit me as well and I took it but really though I think I will cancel this. Too unpredictable and unreliable for me.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I was billed for one on the 20th and still don't have it, and I was just billed for the next one today.

It's weird because I got the last one well over a week ago.

Also this rules and I feel like a fatass because I wish I could get them every few days instead of weeks.

edit: Must remember to put up my codes when I get home.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Texas Corn Salsa - This is the most frightening snack I have had in my lifetime. Not only are the corn kernels hard enough to break teeth they actually feel like broken teeth in your mouth. Delicious teeth.

Bunk Rogers fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Mar 27, 2013

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright gotten through the thread. Add me to the waiting list please! I have PM's, or lucashoal @ gmail

I'm gonna go browse tumblr & twitter and see if I can snag a code there first. If I can, I'll edit my post and I'll send a code along to someone here.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
I have an irl friend who I've been talking to who doesn't use SA but has special dietary needs and wants the option to have vegan/gluten free snacks, so I'd really appreciate it if you threw him a code. I had thrown mine out earlier when I still thought you got four invites. :(

If anyone still wants to help me/him out his email is: clm805@gmail.com

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

SaberToothedPie posted:

I have an irl friend who I've been talking to who doesn't use SA but has special dietary needs and wants the option to have vegan/gluten free snacks, so I'd really appreciate it if you threw him a code. I had thrown mine out earlier when I still thought you got four invites. :(

If anyone still wants to help me/him out his email is: clm805@gmail.com

Sent. Let me know if it works. I'm not sure if the codes that came in my box are the same as the ones online.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...

Bunk Rogers posted:

Sent. Let me know if it works. I'm not sure if the codes that came in my box are the same as the ones online.

It didn't work, thanks anyway though! :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

niveous
Oct 16, 2010
This is super duper cool and I'd totally love a code if anyone has one to spare. I'll be sure to pass along!

niv30us @ gmail :)

edit: or PM me. I forgot I have those.

niveous fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Mar 29, 2013

• Locked thread