Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

TildeATH posted:

Given BattleTech naming conventions, I'd guess its the IED-1X Exploderhawk.

IED? Sounds about right, that's for sure :negative:

I don't even understand the point of model numbers when it's always basically the mech name shortened. What's the point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Psion posted:

IED? Sounds about right, that's for sure :negative:

I don't even understand the point of model numbers when it's always basically the mech name shortened. What's the point?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the targeting systems on mechs had limited amount of characters that they could display to the pilot, so to disseminate the maximum amount of information with what little data they could give, an abbreviated model number was used isntead.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Every now and then the model numbers hint at design history and other quirks, but not near often enough.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

The Casualty posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the targeting systems on mechs had limited amount of characters that they could display to the pilot, so to disseminate the maximum amount of information with what little data they could give, an abbreviated model number was used isntead.

I think the creators just mixed up Robotech and Robocop.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

The Casualty posted:

Vowels are lostech, you heard it here first :v:

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Psion posted:

Vowels are lostech, you heard it here first :v:

Clan vowels are all 'y'. That's right, twice the letter at half the height.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Five main vowels to represent the successor states and then y, the expendable not-really vowel, as the clans? Makes sense.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Here's all the PC assets PTN has neutralized so far (with some difference in definition for example between Caldera and Breakout):

Kell Hounds (0): N/A
Hostage Situation (2 Mechs, 1 APC, 1 Platoon): HBK-45 Hunchback, CPLT-C1 Catapult, Scout Snipers Platoon, Tech Platoon APC, La Dama Muerte

Vipers of Somerset (4 Mechs, 1 Tank): CP-10-Z Cyclops, ZEU-6S Zeus, BNC-3S Banshee, WLF-1 Wolfhound, Rommel Tank
Operation Himinbjorg (4): H1 VLK-QA Valkyrie, H2 COM-2D Commando, H3 ASN-21 Assassin, H4 JVN-10N Javelin

Nadir (6): I1 CLNT-1-2LT Clint, I2 WTH-1S Whitworth, I3 WVE-5N Wyvern, I4 CRB-27 Crab, I5 KTO-19 Kintaro, I6 CHP-1N Champion
House Call (1): LNX-9C Lynx

Outfoxed (1): Jenner IIC
Delaying Action (3 Mechs, 1 Ship, 1 Railgun, 1 Tank): River Monitor, LT-MOB-25 Mobile Long Tom Artillery, Partisan Heavy Tank, DRG-1Gs Grand Dragon, TDR-5K Thunderbolt, HBK-4G Hunchback

Saving Janos Marik (1): ON1-K Orion
Counting Coup (4): Kingfisher B, Gargoyle 1 Prime, Hellbringer C, Stormcrow B

Factory Semi-Finals (6): AXM-1X Axman, GLT-4L Guillotine, TDR-5SS Thunderbolt, MAD-3D Marauder, CN9-AL Centurion, CPLT-K2 Catapult
Caldera (3): HMR-2M Hammer 1, HER-1S Hermes, SRD-5V Spider

Hard Landing (2): CTF-1X Cataphract, FLSH-8K Flashman
Meltdown (7): STLK-3F Stalker, CRK-5003-0 Crockett, AS7-DC Atlas, FLSH-8K Flashman, RVN-1DC Raven, PO-2L Po, PHX-1 Phoenix Hawk

Sally Forth (2): Hunchback, Hussar
Breakout (11): Banshee IIC, Wolf Spider A, Mad Dog Prime, Stormcrow H, Archer, Po, Blackjack, Dervish, Moongoose, Marauder, AS7-DC Atlas...

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Mar 27, 2013

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The Wolfhound might have been destroyed but he was never defeated. All PTN could do was kill him.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Now you have me curious: what are the odds of a player surviving a mission?

VVV Well, I mean in general, not per player (per player will either be 100% or 0% except for those players who deployed on two missions for reasons).

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Mar 26, 2013

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Oh, I understood the general. I just wasn't sure whether you meant the general survival rate of pilots or units/assets. Here's the units one - the pilot list will require looking through individual updates, but that sounds interesting as it'll enable a 'cast of pilots' list, so I'll get on it over some time. :)

Kell Hounds: Cylene: 4/4 - 100%
Hostage Situation: 6/11 - 54% (infantry units, APC and matron included)
Vipers of Somerset: 0/5 - 0%
Nadir: 0/6 - 0%
House Call: 5/6 - 83%
Outfoxed: 4/5 - 80%
Delaying Action: 2/8 - 25%
Saving Janos Marik: 3/4 - 75%
Counting Coup: 1/5 - 20%
Factory Semi-Finals: 0/6 - 0%
Hard Landing: 10/12 - 83%
Meltdown: 5/12 - 42% (including cargo trucks)
Sally Forth: 12/14 - 86%
Total: 52/98 - 53%

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Mar 27, 2013

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Leperflesh posted:

I made this just for you:

pre:
Stackpole STC-K01

Mass: 75 tons
Tech Base: Inner Sphere
Chassis Config: Biped
Rules Level: Tournament Legal
Era: Clan Invasion
Tech Rating/Era Availability: D/X-X-D
Production Year: 3070
Cost: 5,796,000 C-Bills
Battle Value: 118

Chassis: Unknown Standard
Power Plant: Unknown 300 Fusion Engine
Walking Speed: 43.2 km/h
Maximum Speed: 64.8 km/h
Jump Jets: Unknown
    Jump Capacity: 120 meters
Armor: Unknown Standard Armor
Armament:
    1  Machine Gun
Manufacturer: Unknown
    Primary Factory: Unknown
Communications System: Unknown
Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown

================================================================================
Equipment           Type                         Rating                   Mass  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internal Structure: Standard                     114 points                7.50
Engine:             Fusion Engine                300                      19.00
    Walking MP: 4
    Running MP: 6
    Jumping MP: 4 Standard
    Jump Jet Locations: 2 LT, 2 RT                                         4.00
Heat Sinks:         Single Heat Sink             10                        0.00
Gyro:               Standard                                               3.00
Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.00
    Actuators:      L: SH+UA+LA+H    R: SH+UA+LA+H
Armor:              Standard Armor               AV -   0                  0.00

Internal       Armor      
                                                      Structure      Factor     
                                                Head     3            0         
                                        Center Torso     23           0         
                                 Center Torso (rear)                  0         
                                           L/R Torso     16           0         
                                    L/R Torso (rear)                  0         
                                             L/R Arm     12           0         
                                             L/R Leg     16           0         

================================================================================
Equipment                                 Location    Heat    Critical    Mass  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Machine Gun                                  CT        0         1         0.50
@MG (200)                                    HD        -         1         1.00
@MG (200)                                    CT        -         1         1.00
@MG (1800)                                   RT        -         9         9.00
@MG (1800)                                   LT        -         9         9.00
@MG (1400)                                   RA        -         7         7.00
@MG (1400)                                   LA        -         7         7.00
@MG (400)                                    RL        -         2         2.00
@MG (400)                                    LL        -         2         2.00
                                            Free Critical Slots: 4

BattleForce Statistics
MV      S (+0)  M (+2)  L (+4)  E (+6)   Wt.   Ov   Armor:      0    Points: 1
4j         1       0       0       0      3     0   Structure:  6
Special Abilities: SRCH, ES, SEAL, SOA
Drop the jump jets to fill up with more ammo, if you're a non-funhaver.

e. That's 38 tons of machine gun ammo, at 200 shots per ton, so this mech can alpha-strike for 7600 consecutive turns. Just, uh, don't get shot back at. By anything.

Shouldn't this have a PPC so that it can create MAN-MADE LIGHTNING before exploding gloriously? :science:

enigma74
Aug 5, 2005
a lean lobster who probably doesn't even taste good.
Happy Birthday (early) PTN! Let's play is a better place for your efforts.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Kell Hounds brought everybody home and intact :smug:.

Well ok we might have had the easiest mission, but it still counts.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Well, we aren't down to u-boat survival chances quite yet, though for this mission in particular...

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
Happy birthday PTN! May a thousand Hauptmanns salute you!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I think a couple of the missions (Nadir and Solaris) shouldn't count. Nadir was the equivalent of an unwinnable plot fight, and Solaris was FFA deathlatfh.

Olothreutes
Mar 31, 2007

Happy birthday, PTN. This thread is amazing and a tribute to the amazing guy that runs it. Well done. Here's to a year of health, happiness, success, and continued writing! Oh and feeding the gaping maw of your `mech destroying machine for our amusement!

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Readingaccount posted:

'cast of pilots'

This is kind of making me want the last update for this LP when it ends to be a "Where are they now" of all the goon controlled pilots who survived their appearances.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Happy Birthday PTN! May you continue to give us hours of entertainment.

And now I'm curious to see how many pilots survived each of PTNs scenarios, independent of their mech being destroyed or mission killed...

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Defiance Industries posted:

I think a couple of the missions (Nadir and Solaris) shouldn't count. Nadir was the equivalent of an unwinnable plot fight, and Solaris was FFA deathlatfh.

I dont know, give its a count of player survivability you don't know what kind of scenario your getting when your turn comes up. Looking at this you have a 50/50 shot of not being turned into paste by the end of your game.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Readingaccount posted:

Total: 52/98 - 53%

I really would be interested to know what the numbers are for killed in action, since the game's setting makes a big deal about the pilots not getting slaughtered every battle.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

Dolash posted:

I really would be interested to know what the numbers are for killed in action, since the game's setting makes a big deal about the pilots not getting slaughtered every battle.

Pilot survival rate is probably far higher. I don't think anyone died in the Solaris fight, despite us fighting to the last and wrecking all 6 mechs.

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Dolash posted:

Yeah, only a small number of characters and pilots have actually died, and I want to see those statistics too. I still remember Engine Joe being the first in Hostage Situation, the second mission. I remember that one hitting the thread hard, especially given the circumstances which it came about. It made people here really dislike the Death Commandos even more than they already were disliked, which I think this campaign has done great work in partially redeeming their popularity to some extent.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

kingcom posted:

I dont know, give its a count of player survivability you don't know what kind of scenario your getting when your turn comes up. Looking at this you have a 50/50 shot of not being turned into paste by the end of your game.

Didn't everyone from Nadir get to go again because PTN set it up as pretty unwinnable on purpose, though?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Didn't everyone from Nadir get to go again because PTN set it up as pretty unwinnable on purpose, though?

Not quite. They got to go again because it was more unwinnable than I'd intended thanks to a few lucky rolls by the Elementals knocking three people out pretty much immediately.

Good news is, Myndo Waterly stayed MIA.

That's also the bad news.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

PoptartsNinja posted:

Not quite. They got to go again because it was more unwinnable than I'd intended thanks to a few lucky rolls by the Elementals knocking three people out pretty much immediately.

Why aren't you drunk? You're typing too coherently to be drunk. :colbert:

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

This makes me worry about the next mission, which I think I'm going to be up next for, if I'm reading the list correctly...

Also, you should be having more fun on your birthday, PTN, not on this thread!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Zeroisanumber posted:

Why aren't you drunk? You're typing too coherently to be drunk. :colbert:

Some people are just good at coherence. I would estimate 70% of my posts are made drunk. Perhaps that includes even the one you are reading now!

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Some people are just good at coherence. I would estimate 70% of my posts are made drunk. Perhaps that includes even the one you are reading now!

I think you may have been drunk when making that estimate.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

GhostStalker posted:

you should be having more fun on your birthday, PTN, not on this thread!

These threads are what I do for fun. Don't think I'm not job-shirking however! I'm not doing laundry today. :colbert:

Edit: Instead, I've been working on this for the SWTOR thread.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Mar 27, 2013

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!
Happy birthday, dude! Glad I've had the chance to play through these last couple of months and 26 turns of mechanized shenanigans.
:toot:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

TildeATH posted:

I think you may have been drunk when making that estimate.

According to the data I provided, you are most likely correct.

SageNytell
Sep 28, 2008

<REDACT> THIS!

According to the data I provided, you are most likely correct.

Be careful, you might end up with Schrodinger's hangover.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

This is your third birthday since you started playing toy robots for other people on the internet. I salute you.

enigma74
Aug 5, 2005
a lean lobster who probably doesn't even taste good.

GruntyThrst posted:

This is your third birthday since you started playing toy robots for other people on the internet. I salute you.

Technically they're imaginary toy robots, since PTN doesn't actually move real pieces around a table. But they're still the best imaginary toy robots.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
So, I was browsing through the Tactical Operations handbook today, when I spotted a weapon that would be /perfect/ for the next time the Inner Sphere side in the thread squeezes out a few more technological advancements to try and close the gap between them and the Clans. One in fact that is entirely within their ability to develop, and has in fact been tinkered with all throughout the Succession Wars.

The Binary Laser Cannon.

Essentially, it's two Large Lasers rigged up together, with all the redundant parts stripped out. Same range as regular LLs, but with high damage and even higher heat.

In the actual canon, they never really made it past the experimental phase because heat issues early on in the timeline, while later on they got tossed to the wayside because there was something always more effective to use instead, but in the AU Continuity, we're at that prime point in time where such a technology might make it into full production, especially with the DracSuns fielding their new Heavy PPCs. I could totally see one of the other States developing Blazer Cannons as a counter to Davion's new BFG.

Just an idea, because I'd love me some Double-Barrel Laser Shotgun action. :D

Rorahusky fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Mar 27, 2013

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

Rorahusky posted:

Just an idea, because I'd love me some Double-Barrel Laser Shotgun action. :D

I was going to rant about how it's kind of a crappy weapon, but I looked again and realized that at 12 damage, it's just what you need for a head-capper that doesn't need ammo, explode when it gets hit, or weigh as much or take up as much space as a Gauss Rifle. Though having to compensate for all that heat sacrifices most if not all of the weight and space advantages.

So yeah, it might be cool to see, actually.

Readingaccount
Jan 6, 2013

Law of the jungle
Some entries will have more detail than others, as I'm skipping most individual updates to establish the basic pilot history. Please feel free to fill in with a post or a PM to inform me of any mistakes I've made or to have additional information added.
I haven't filled in the fate of most of the mechs, especially towards the end.
Crews are counted as one unit of pilot.

Kell Hounds: Cylene (4/4)
(A) Lieutenant Kearney Barnes (Tempest) – GRF-1N Griffin - OK (mech serviceable)
(B) Mechwarrior William Desmond (Axe-man) – BJ-1DB Blackjack - OK (mech serviceable)
(C) Mechwarrior Sandra St. Croix (Pladdicus) – VLT-5T Vulcan - WIA (+3: sprained back) (mech serviceable)
(D) Mechwarrior Hikaru Yoshita (Cthulhu Dreams) – JR7-D Jenner - OK (mech serviceable)

Hostage Situation, Combatants: (7/11 (4/5 Pilots, 3/4 Platoons (85/120 personnel), 0/1 APC (# personnel?), 0/1 la Dama Muerte)); Non-Combatants: 5/20 Children
(SS) Annie Sue Hurd (Tempest_56) - RFL-3N Rifleman - WIA (+3: light shrapnel wounds) (mech serviceable)
(S1) Scout Sapper Platoon (bunnyofdoom) - OK
(S2) Scout Platoon (Tempest_56) - KIA
(S3) Caballeros Scout Company (Bobbin Threadbare) - OK (25 OK, 5 KIA)
(St) Andre 'Clueless' Norris (Polaron) - “Stubby” HBK-4G Hunchback - WIA/Ejected (+3: landed in woods with broken arm) (father's mech destroyed by ammunition explosion)
(SW) “Navajo Wolf” Bobby Begay (Bobbin Threadbare) - WVR-6M Wolverine - OK (mech serviceable)
La Dama Muerta (Polaron) - KIA by small-arms fire
(FY) Rebecca 'Divot' Moss (bunnyofdoom) - LNC25-01 Lancelot - OK (mech serviceable)
(F) “Engine Joe” Running Wild (Red_Mage) - CPLT-C1 Catapult - KIA (mech headcapped by Death Commando SRM Infantry, mech salvaged)
(TA) Tech Platoon APC (Red_Mage) - Destroyed/KIA
(TP) Tech Platoon (Red_Mage) - OK

Vipers of Somerset (3/5)
(L*) Colonel Aldo Rossi (WarLocke) - CP-1-Z Cyclops - KIA (mech destroyed by ammunition explosion)
(L2) Leutnant Samantha Clover (Mukakaibo) - ZEU-6S Zeus - WIA (+7: sprained back, severe concussion, broken arm)/Taken as Bondsman (mech legged)
(L3) Staff Sergeant Major Gerhart von Kempner (Angry_Ed) - BNC-3S Banshee - KIA (mech headcapped)
(L4) Corporal Richard Hunter (Spencerb) - WLF-1 Wolfhound - OK/Taken as Bondsman (mech destroyed)
(T1) Tank Crew Twelve (Sergeant Bonnie Hammer, Private Sarah Montesquieu, PFC John Blucher) (Raverrn) - Rommel Tank - OK/Escaped into Woods (tank destroyed)

Operation Himinbjorg (0/4)
(H1) Codename: Rain (Dominus Caedis) - VLK-QA Valkyrie - KIA (mech destroyed)
(H2) Codename: Sleet (Terror Storm) - COM-2D Commando - KIA (mech destroyed)
(H3) Codename: Snow (wargames) - ASN-21 Assassin - KIA (mech destroyed)
(H4) Codename: Hail (TildeATH) - JVN-10N Javelin - KIA (mech buried under skyscraper (Summmer Industries Office))

Nadir (0/6)
(I1) Acolyte IX Jim Westwood (Shiva Asori) - CLNT-1-2LT Clint - KIA by elementals (pilot compartment breached by hostile infantry)
(I2) Acolyte Ruput Marsden (Uberjew) - WTH-1S Whitworth - KIA (mech destroyed by decompression/starship collision)
(I3) Acolyte VII Gwenhwyfar Kerwyn - WVE-5N Wyvern - KIA (mech destroyed by decompression/starship collision)
(I4) Acolyte II Cassandra Przymus (Mr. Despair) - CRB-27 Crab - KIA (mech destroyed by decompression/starship collision)
(I5) Acolyte V Kei Katou (W.T. Fits) - KTO-19 Kintaro - KIA (mech destroyed by ammunition explosion)
(I6) Adept II Tyr Vandal (DatonKallandor) - CHP-1N Champion - KIA (mech destroyed by starship collision)

House Call (6/6)
(R1) Demi-Precentor XXIX Kelly O'Donnely (DatonKallandor) - KGC-001 King Crab - WIA (+5: shrapnel wound, coolant poisoning) (mech serviceable)
(R2) Acolyte XVI Erica Mars (Uberjew) - FLS-8K Flashman - WIA (+3: whiplash) (mech serviceable)
(R3) Acolyte XI Guy Lesable (Gothsheep) - BL6b-KNT Black Knight - WIA (+5: shrapnel wound, punctured lung, whiplash) (mech serviceable)
(R4) Acolyte XXVI Evelyn Rush (W.T. Fits) - EXT-4NS Exterminator - WIA (+5: neural shock) (mech serviceable)
(R5) Acolyte XI Pavil Cherenkov (Revenant Threshold) - LNX-9C Lynx - OK (mech's engine destroyed)
(R6) Acolyte XIII Gunter Lorraine (Xmas Future) - STY-3C Starslayer - WIA (+3: mild concussion) (mech serviceable)

Outfoxed (4/5)
(F1) Star Commander Inari (Mary Annette) - Kit Fox Prime - OK (mech serviceable)
(F2) Mechwarrior Salah (A good poster) - Jenner IIC - KIA (mech headcapped)
(F3) Mechwarrior Elias (Octatonic) Jackrabbit IIC - WIA (+3: sprained back) (mech serviceable)
(F4) Mecwarrior Elfrede (Hauki) - Piranha - WIA (+5: shrapnel wounds) (mech serviceable)
(F5) Mechwarrior Nioclas (Dolash) - Piranha - OK: Infected (mech serviceable)

Delaying Action (2/8)
(C*) Tai-sa Agaki Gunnbjorn (Raverrn) - DRG-1Gs Grand Dragon - KIA by kick to the head (mech headcapped)
(C2) Chu-i Thorvaldsen Masaki (Paragon1) - TDR-5K Thunderbolt - OK (mech's gyro destroyed)
(C3) Chu-i Eriksson Imperial (Rumda) - MAD-3K Marauder - OK (mech serviceable)
(C4) Chu-i Luther Grist (Tarquinn) - HBK-4G Hunchback - KIA (mech headcapped)
(T1) Driver Lance Corporal Wulf Ingmar & Crew - Partisan Heavy Tank - OK/Swam Ashore (tank buried in river)
(T2) Tarquinn Raverrn (Sergeant Gene Rakoszky) - Manticore Heavy Tank - OK (mech serviceable)
(M) Captain Chu-I Hohiro & Crew (Rumda) - Satomi River Monitor Luthien Maru - KIA (blown up by AC20)
(LT) LT-MOB-25 Mobile Long Tom Artillery & Crew - KIA (blown up by point-blank railgun bombardment)

Saving Janos Marik (3/4)
(O) Captain Paul Masters (Defiance Industries) - ON1-K Orion - MIA/Presumed Dead by ejection in thunderstorm (mech destroyed by ammunition explosion)
(G) Lieutenant Joshua Davion (Guitar_Hero, substitute - Defiance Industries) - GLD-4R Gladiator - OK (mech serviceable)
(A) Sergeant Major Rebecca Cage (Canopus250) - AWS-8Q Awesome - OK (mech serviceable)
(S) Corporal Janos Valens (ActionZero) - OSR-2C Ostroc - WIA (+3: ?) (mech serviceable)

Counting Coup (2/5)
(P1) ilKhan Lair Seidman (thatbastardken) - Stormcrow B - Incinerated after glorious neural feedback and a compound-fractured collarbone (mech destroyed by ammunition explosion (I think))
(P2) Star Colonel Kelso Cooper (Serril) - Hellbringer C - KIA
(P3) Star Captain Matsukaze Ravenwater (Der Waffle Maus) - Gargoyle 2 D - OK/currently saKhan of Clan Hell's Horses (mech serviceable)
(P4) Mechwarrior Zenyatta DeLarel - Gargoyle 1 Prime - OK/trapped underwater in pond until rescue
(P5) Star Captain Nasrullah (Keru) - Kingfisher B - KIA: synaptic overload, 3rd degree burns

Factory Semi-Finals (5/6)
(A) Serge Axey (magni) - AXM-1X Axman - WIA (+5: concussion)
(B) Colonel Isadora Alvarez (Greyjoybastard) - GLT-4L Guillotine - WIA (+9: shrapnel wound, flash burns, neural shock)
(C) Charles Boyington (Longinus00) - TDR-5SS Thunderbolt - WIA (+7: broken wrist, severe concussion)
(D) Ngoc Binh (Cafel) - MAD-3D Marauder - KIA: vaporized
(E) Antonin Césaire (Felime) - CN9-AL Centurion - WIA (+3: 2nd degree burns)
(F) Ken Hachiman (anakha) - CPLT-K2 Catapult - WIA (+5: Neural Shock)

Caldera (8/10)
(M1) Lieutenant S.G. Erasmuz Chatzi (Sair) - SHD-2H Shadow Hawk - WIA (+3: broken clavicle)
(M2) Sergeant Damaris Golde (Pinguliten) - HER-2S Hermes II - WIA (+7: broken back, broken skull) (right leg destroyed, served as turret)
(M3) Private Karen Stephanopoulos (BatteredFeltFedora) - HMR-2M Hammer 1 - OK
(M4) PFC Stavros Andreou (Rhobot MK. II/Battered Felt Fedora) - CDA-3C (field refit) Cicada - WIA (+3: singed/poisoned by transplex vapor)
(M5) Lieutenant J.G. Lycoris Asker (LeschNyhan) - HER-1S Hermes - KIA (reason?) after suffering 1 hit flash burns
(M6) Corporal Hector Halas (GreyjoyBastard) - VAL-QA Valkyrie - WIA (5+: feedback overload)
(M7) PFC Flavian Gryphon (cafel) - SDR-5V Spider - KIA (reason?) after suffering 1 hit 2nd degree burns
(M8) Private Vernados Zane (Slaan) - HMR-2M Hammer 2 - OK
(Mj) Private Patil Jackson (LeschNyhan) - LCT-1M Locust 1 - OK
(Mk) Private Norman King (cafel) LCT-1M Locust 2 - OK (left leg destroyed, served as turret)

Hard Landing (11/12)
(Y1) Cong Tsui (Affi) - STLK-3F Stalker - OK (mech serviceable)
(Y2) Urjasz Subczak (Remora) - BLR-1G Battlemaster - WIA (+3: shrapnel wounds) (mech salvageable)
(Y3) Ho He (Brandy Collins) - CRK-5003-0 Crockett - OK (mech serviceable)
(Y4) Terrace Williams (Krumbsthumbs) - AS7-DC Atlas - OK (mech serviceable)
(Y5) Reece Collier (radintorov) - CTF-1X Cataphract - WIA (+5: neural shock) (mech destroyed)
(Y6) Lukas Boehm (landcollector) - ARC-2R Archer - OK (mech serviceable)
(Y7) Iskandar Vassiliev (SageSepth) - CGR-1A5 Charger - OK (mech destroyed)
(Y8) Xiang Yi (AJ_Impy) - FLSH-8K Flashman - KIA (mech salvageable)
(Y9) Nkiruka Olisaemeka (LegioPraetoria) - RVN-1DC Raven - OK (mech serviceable)
(Y10) Louw Bouman (Rivensteel) - PO-2L Po - OK (mech serviceable)
(Y11) Ethan Parkinson (Leperflesh) - PO-2L Po 2 - OK (mech serviceable)
(Y12) Zdenko Horvat (Mezzanon) - PHX-1 Phoenix Hawk - OK (mech serviceable)

Meltdown (10/12)
(Y1) Cong Tsui (Olesh) - STLK-3F Stalker - KIA: vaporized (mech unsalvageable)
(Y2) Ho He (Chronojam) - Banshee IIC - WIA (+5: shrapnel wounds, concussion)
(Y3) Iskander Vassiliev (Voh Nihili) - CRK-5003-0 Crockett: KIA (mech salvageable)
(Y4) Terrace William (jng2058) - AS7-DC Atlas - WIA (+11: spiked clavicle, left arm severed) (mech salvageable)
(Y5) Lukas Boehm (joneswt) - ARC-2R Archer - OK
(Y6) Urjasz Sobczak (AJ_Impy) - FLSH-8K Flashman - 0 pilot hits (+3: prior injury) (mech unsalvageable)
(Y7) Nkiruka Olisaemeka (Putin It In Mah rear end) - RVN-1DC Raven - OK (mech unsalvageable)
(Y8) Louw Bouman (Taerkar) - PO-2L Po - OK (mech unsalvageable)
(Y9) Ethan Parkinson (AtomikKrab) - PO-2L Po - OK
(Y10) Zdenko Horvat (Fuzzy Mammal) - PHX-1 Phoenix Hawk - ok (mech unsalvageable)
(T1) Piet - Nondescript Cargo Truck A - OK
(T2) Mao Pan - Nondescript Cargo Truck B - OK

Sally Forth (13/14)
(X1) Piet (SageNytell) - Banshee IIC - OK
(X2) Lukas Boehm (Farseli) - ARC-2R Archer - OK
(X3) Ethan Parkinson (FractionJackson) - Po-2L Po Refit - OK
(X4) Jabel Jaime Meraz (the JJ) - Merlin - OK
(X5) Shin Hytönen (Zikan) - Marauder - OK
(X6) Miranda (LLSix) - Hunchback - WIA 2 pilot hits (+7: aggravated prior injury, severe concussion) (mech destroyed by AC-20 ammo explosion)
(X7) Tanta Hogpen (b0lt) - Blackjack - 0 pilot hits (+3: prior injury)
(X8) Reece Collier (Shoeless) - Dervish - WIA (+3: flash burns)
(X9) Alimah Hayaam Attia (Rorac) - Vindicator - 0 pilots hits (+3: prior injury)
(X10) Chiyoe Takashi (FractionJackson) - Moongoose - WIA (+3: concussion)
(X11) Lian Chia (b0lt) - Hussar - KIA: vaporized
(X12) Wilberforce (T.G. Xarbala) - Cyclops IIC - WIA (+5: neural feedback)
(X13) Steve (Andrevian) - Exterminator IIC - OK
(X14) Emil Voronov (Zeroisanumber) - AS7-DC Atlas - OK

Pilot/Crew/Asset Mortality Rating Per Deployment: 66/98 = 67%

Readingaccount fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Mar 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Readingaccount posted:

Pilot/Crew/Asset Mortality Rating Per Deployment: 66/98 = 67%

Join Battletech today, where you have only a one in three chance of dying horribly! :D

• Locked thread