Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Kevyn posted:

You're Batman.

Well, after ordering, Mr. Seinfeld and Mr. Costanza debated on whether or not Iron Man wore some sort undergarment between his skin and his iron suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

T. Finninho posted:

Look, you wanna have sex right now? Do want to have sex with me right now? Let's go! C'mon, let's go baby! C'mon!

Sex.... to SAVE the friendship.... :aaa:

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Well, the four of them, they picked me up by my pants and they threw me outside, right into a horse.

Perhaps the oddest line in the series.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Red posted:

Well, after ordering, Mr. Seinfeld and Mr. Costanza debated on whether or not Iron Man wore some sort undergarment between his skin and his iron suit.

And I still say he's naked under there!

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

mojo1701a posted:

And I still say he's naked under there!

Oh that makes a lot of sense

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Then Mr. Seinfeld went to the restroom, at which point Mr. Costanza scooped ice out of Mr. Seinfeld’s drink with his bare hands, using it to wash up. Then Mr. Costanza remarked to me, "This never happened."

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

myron cope posted:

Oh that makes a lot of sense

Ah, shut up!

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
Pendant?! Those bastards!

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Seinfelt is the greatest thing to come from Seinfeld since anything that's come from Seinfeld.

Seinfelt posted:

Newman tricks Kramer into saying the word “Remark,” sending him back to his home dimension screaming.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
It's been a week. It's up to the cat now.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Demon Of The Fall posted:

It's been a week. It's up to the cat now.

Well Lomez moved into a hotel and the cat eventually died.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

So the guy kills the cat, refuses to buy a new one, and wants Arnie Becker to represent him. Oh yeah, that'll make a great case for LA Law.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Fredo was weak and stupid. He shouldn't have eaten that key!

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
I dug Fredo up, now let's cut him open!

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Ehud posted:

Fredo was weak and stupid. He shouldn't have eaten that key!

What're the keys doing in there?

Bad place to put your keys.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
Phil...

...Mrs. Phil...

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

david puddy posted:

Phil...

...Mrs. Phil...

Rosses!?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Actually, a few moments ago I ran into a nut back there, he said that maybe we should think about, you know, not doing the show in a bar.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
This nut, some sick nut comes up to me...

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Oh, look! There's Gregory Peck's bicycle! And Barbara Mandrell's skateboard!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I want to trade you screen legend Anthony Quinn's undershirt.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I gotta say, that's pretty sad. Losing out to a cat.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm watching The Betrayal right now and this scene always kills me

Kramer: Does your girlfriend have to be here?
Newman: Does yours? (Jerry)

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

"That infernal rattling sound that has plagued me these past two days - and I could not find the source. In my office, in the hallway. Even in the men's room! Shame on you, Elaine!"

I can't not think of John O'Hurley or Patrick Warburton as their Seinfeld characters anymore.

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
For those who missed it, there is a delightful thread in Cinema Discusso called Bee Movie (2007): A Hive of Scum and ... Incompetence?

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
There's a lot of twitters and tumblrs doing this Seinfeld plot thing, but this one is amazing.

http://seinfelt.tumblr.com/post/46458979141/the-unisexer

quote:

The Unisexer

Jerry notices that his Superman statuette seems to move to different places in his apartment whenever he looks away. Even stranger, its expression seems to be growing angrier. Elaine dates a man who wears only unisex “one size fits all” clothing, and insists she do the same. Though initially reluctant, she finds her new attire so comfortable that she convinces Peterman to devote an entire catalog to the style. After years of work, Kramer finally invents a functioning teleporter. He zaps himself across town and takes the bus back home, where he finds his own charred corpse crumpled up on the floor of the machine. George gets promoted to an upper management position. Among the many new perks that come with the role is access to the executive bathroom, a luxurious lavatory rumored to be “rivaled only by the toilets of royalty.” On his first visit, he spends nearly two hours inside, taking advantage of the full-time masseuse and the gold-plated hot tub. It isn’t until he tries to leave that he realizes he hasn’t seen any of his coworkers the entire time. He asks the attendant, but discovers to his horror that the man is a mannequin. Where the masseuse had been, only moments before, is now a drawing of a stick figure with the caption “masseuse”, and the hot tub has been replaced with a gold-painted plastic pet dish. Panicked, he rushes to leave, but where the door should be is a Polaroid photograph of an old wrought-iron gate taped to the wall. Upon closer inspection, he notices that the gate bears a large wooden sign reading “COSTANZA”.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
MOHEL BOMB

...Is the baby gonna cry like that? Is that how the baby cries, with the loud, sustained, squealing cry, because that could pose a problem. Do you have any control of your child because this is the time to exercise it, when baby is crying in that high-pitched, squealing tone that can drive you insane?!

-

Did I find it alright? I mean could you send me to a more dangerous neighborhood? I'm dreading walking back to the subway, someone shouldn't crack me over the head and steal my bag, I'll be lying there on the street in this neighborhood and people will spit on me and empty my pockets. I'll lie in the gutter like a bum, like a dog, like a mutt, like an animal! God forbid someone should help me or call an ambulance. No, that's too much trouble to pick up a phone and press a few buttons. Ahh what's the point.

-

Darling, you see where that glass is? How that glass is near the edge of the table. You got the whole table there to put the glass, why you chose the absolute edge, so half the glass is hanging off the table, you breath and that glass falls over, then you're gonna have broken glass on the carpet, embedded in the carpet fibers, deep, deep in the shag, broken glass, bits of broken glass that you never get out. You can't get it out with a vacuum cleaner. Even on your hands and knees with a magnifying glass, you can't get all the pieces, and then you think you got it all and two years later, you're walking barefoot and you step on a piece of broken glass and you kill yourself, is that what you want? I don't think you want that, is it? Do you?!

-

People compose yourselves! This is a bris. We are performing a bris here, not a burlesque show. This is not a school play! This is not a baggy pants farce! This is a bris. An ancient, sacred ceremony, symbolizing the covenant between God and Abraham... or something.

-

One more peep out of you and I'll slice you up like a smoked sturgeon.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Eduardo...

Corrochio!

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

That's good. That's very good. Kind of just rolls off the tongue. I wonder where on the upper west side a single girl might meet a matador? Perhaps Zabars? Or Ray's Pizza!

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Or Ray's Pizza!

Famous Ray's?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

tk posted:

Famous Ray's?

Famous Original Ray's?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

tk posted:

Famous Ray's?

... Mulva?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I think I remember why we stopped coming here.

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
And so, for all these reasons, we are officially broken up.

Thank you, and good night

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Famous Original Ray's?

HEY BUDDY DONT SAY NO

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
...Did you enjoy the movie??...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pierce and Pierce posted:

And so, for all these reasons, we are officially broken up.

Thank you, and good night

....nope, I'm not buying it. We're still together. :colbert:

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Jerusalem posted:

....nope, I'm not buying it. We're still together. :colbert:

Man, the season finale really does seem weird when you look back on all the clearly insane people the cast ran into.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Justin_Brett posted:

all the clearly insane people

Well they were New Yorkers! :haw:

Seriously, a city like that would eat a tourist like George Costanza alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Jerusalem posted:

Well they were New Yorkers! :haw:

Seriously, a city like that would eat a tourist like George Costanza alive.

He totally stole that guy's luggage without a second thought. Glorious.