Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

in conclusion, our study found that african-americans like big butts with a p-value of lying below 0.01

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Cantorsdust posted:

in conclusion, our study found that african-americans like big butts with a p-value of lying below 0.01

lmao

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

buttcoin smuggler
Jun 25, 2011

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
my hentai goes to 11

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
it's been a while, old friend :allears:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Yodzilla posted:

my hentai goes to 11

whoa that's a little young don't you think? is this you?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Egypt has one of the highest incidence of road fatalities per miles driven in the world.[1] There are few, if any road markings.[1] Most traffic lights in Cairo appear not to function, but rather intersections are staffed by policemen who use subtle finger movements to indicate which cars may move.[1] Traffic rules are routinely ignored by impatient drivers: vehicles travel at high rates of speed or the wrong way on one-way streets.[1] Pedestrians constantly dodge in and out of traffic, and animals are commonly on the roads.[1] Rare winter rains can cause extremely slippery road surfaces or localized flooding.[1]

buttcoin smuggler
Jun 25, 2011

Install Gentoo posted:

Egypt has one of the highest incidence of road fatalities per miles driven in the world.[1] There are few, if any road markings.[1] Most traffic lights in Cairo appear not to function, but rather intersections are staffed by policemen who use subtle finger movements to indicate which cars may move.[1] Traffic rules are routinely ignored by impatient drivers: vehicles travel at high rates of speed or the wrong way on one-way streets.[1] Pedestrians constantly dodge in and out of traffic, and animals are commonly on the roads.[1] Rare winter rains can cause extremely slippery road surfaces or localized flooding.[1]

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Install Gentoo posted:

subtle finger movements
jesus chris

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Moderator please change my name to "Lateral buttocks fullness"

buttcoin smuggler
Jun 25, 2011

Hammerite posted:

Moderator please change my name to "Lateral buttocks fullness"

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

all women supremacy

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Cantorsdust posted:

a statistically insignificant number denied this

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

indeed, it is anticipated that any further studies of african-american males would confirm that their romantic partners gotta pack much back

unixbeard
Dec 29, 2004

The talk page for easter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Easter has a big ol shitfight going down cause strangely the page for easter makes absolutely no mention of easter's secular origin. it seems reasonably well established it was historically a celebration of Ishtar godess of fertility/sex (hence all the bunnies and eggs)

even the edit history of the talk page is shameful

unixbeard fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Mar 28, 2013

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

quote:

godess

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

unixbeard posted:

The talk page for easter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Easter has a big ol shitfight going down cause strangely the page for easter makes absolutely no mention of easter's secular origin.
that's probably because it didn't have a secular origin

unixbeard posted:

it seems reasonably well established it was historically a celebration of Ishtar godess of fertility/sex (hence all the bunnies and eggs)
oh i see the word for that is pagan you illiteratus also ishtar was in the middle east so you got even that wrong.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Mar 28, 2013

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
i had heard it was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ēostre instead of ishtar :shrug:

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJfRzNOJNE

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Install Gentoo posted:

according to my friend from Cairo driving is pretty much the worst thing you could ever do in Egypt. as soon as cars pull out into already jam-packed streets everyone just immediately lays on their horn and if someone hits someone else it's just expected and they go on their way

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

- drive forwards 50m
- stop
- reverse between two cones

that was the egyptian driving test until a few years ago

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
i guess it's nice that they had one

e: i'm of the mind that people should have to go through driving schools like in Finland

i think Top Gear talks about it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bmqdnx5R1U

and Folkracing sounds like an incredible way to spend the day

Yodzilla fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Mar 29, 2013

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:stare:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

i guess they like big butts and cannot lie

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Grinding_couple.jpg

lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

good god those loving hats. people were still wearing those in 2008?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
she looks nervous so he's probably a pua

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Yodzilla posted:

and Folkracing sounds like an incredible way to spend the day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Af_yhFF5lM

unrelated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ipFApsFec

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
i want to be at an event like that

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The film is an unauthorized film adaptation of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers and Mr. Natural underground comics.[1][2] However, two of the Freak Brothers have been renamed (to "Vinnie" and "Frank"),[2] and none of the three "Freak Brothers" resembled their comic book counterparts. For instance, the actor portraying Fat Freddy was tall and thin, with straight brown hair and a small moustache. The film also did not focus on drug use, and instead consisted of the main characters "getting it on with some pretty skanky-looking chicks by 21st century standards."[1]

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Sweevo posted:

i guess they like big butts and cannot lie

yes this is :goonsay: as heck but why do my fellow white dudes want all the flat women. why

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Lutha Mahtin posted:

yes this is :goonsay: as heck but why do my fellow white dudes want all the flat women. why

big butts are rly gross but girls that are on the heavier side of average are the best. so are really boyish girls

later might be the fact that im gay as heck tho

buttcoin smuggler
Jun 25, 2011
hipster girls are the best girls

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_(bee)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

oh, that makes me want to repost this

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
i have no eyes and i must smile

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_growl

quote:

For the sound sometimes made by the dying, see Death rattle.

quote:

This article may contain original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding inline citations. Statements consisting only of original research may be removed. (March 2009)

quote:

A death growl, also known as death metal vocals, guttural vocals, death grunts, growled vocals, unclean vocals, deadly howls and harsh vocals[1] among other names, is a vocalisation style usually employed by vocalists of the death metal music genres, but also used in a variety of heavy metal styles.[2]

quote:

Death growls are sometimes criticized for their "ugliness".[7] However, the harshness of death growls are in keeping with death metal's abrasive music style and often dark and disturbing subject matter.[7]

quote:

( The Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre in The Netherlands reported in June 2007 that, because of the increased popularity of growling in the region, it was treating several patients for edema and polyps on the vocal folds.[8]

quote:

See also
Screaming (in music)
Screaming (with other purposes)

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Sweevo posted:

- drive forwards 50m
- stop
- reverse between two cones

that was the egyptian driving test until a few years ago

that is pretty much the driving test in Ohio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
when I took my driving test I guess one part of the test that you're not told about is that a guy starts to cross the road as you pass by. well my idiot self didn't realize until much later that it was part of the test, so I slammed on the horn and started ranting about this loving idiot trying to cross the street right in front of a car