Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jonny Retro posted:

Luchador masks for your thumbs.

Just generic masks, or can you get specific luchadors' masks? Because I would love little La Parka masks for my thumbs. Or maybe it's like those capsule machine toys, and you don't know what you're getting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
They totally make those, they have a bunch of different styles of wrestlers that are made from foam and they slip over your thumbs.
Here is british youtube guy/BBC comedian Stuart Ashens loving around with some: http://youtu.be/PzBAh8WY8F0

El Estrago Bonito has a new favorite as of 06:33 on Mar 29, 2013

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Jonny Retro posted:

It exists:

I have an idea for a restaurant where you watch the animals getting killed in front of you, but I make it funny so you don't feel bad about it. Cow slipping on a banana peel into a meat grinder, chicken cannon into a fryer, cattle prod joy buzzer, whatever your feelings towards humane treatment of animals, you'll be too busy laughing to notice!

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.

Darf posted:

Something as cheap as a microwave but does the complete opposite. Got a warm six pack or a hot 2 liter bottle of pop? Throw that poo poo in there for 30 seconds and boom, instantly cold.

A friend of mine worked at a Baskin Robbins and they had this thing called the Shock Freezer. I always wanted one of those at home.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

El Estrago Bonito posted:

They totally make those, they have a bunch of different styles of wrestlers that are made from foam and they slip over your thumbs.
Here is british youtube guy/BBC comedian Stuart Ashens loving around with some: http://youtu.be/PzBAh8WY8F0

Gann Jerrod posted:

It exists:

I have an idea for a restaurant where you watch the animals getting killed in front of you, but I make it funny so you don't feel bad about it. Cow slipping on a banana peel into a meat grinder, chicken cannon into a fryer, cattle prod joy buzzer, whatever your feelings towards humane treatment of animals, you'll be too busy laughing to notice!

Well, son of a bitch. Thought I had a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Gann Jerrod posted:

What...what does the cattle prod kill?? Are you serving hamsters?!

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

Jonny Retro posted:

Well, son of a bitch. Thought I had a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Million dollar idea spotted.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Jonny Retro posted:

This is already a thing, I have some. They kinda suck tho, you could probably do better.

Crocuta
Nov 6, 2004
wakkawa
IP over Avian Carriers

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
A search engine where you can put details about a movie to identify what the movie is so when you tune into a movie halfway through on TV you don't have to sit there trying to figure out what it is.

Example - I just got home and turned the TV on to see a movie with 'Joseph Gordon Levitt dancing at a wedding with a dark-haired girl'. I could sit here and wait to find out more identifying information or I could trawl through his IMDB credits to try and figure it out but why should I have to use my brain when a computer can figure it out for me.

It was 500 Days of Summer

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Odd posted:

What...what does the cattle prod kill?? Are you serving hamsters?!

You mean you've never had Cuy before?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

cyberia posted:

A search engine where you can put details about a movie to identify what the movie is so when you tune into a movie halfway through on TV you don't have to sit there trying to figure out what it is.

Example - I just got home and turned the TV on to see a movie with 'Joseph Gordon Levitt dancing at a wedding with a dark-haired girl'. I could sit here and wait to find out more identifying information or I could trawl through his IMDB credits to try and figure it out but why should I have to use my brain when a computer can figure it out for me.

It was 500 Days of Summer

There's an app for smartphones called IntoNow that will listen to the show or movie and tell you what it is.

crashdome
Jun 28, 2011
PLEASE STEAL THESE

Specially crafted contacts with googly eyes in them

Post-its that have built in voice recognition and self-writing ink

Cheese Cups (like pudding cups)

Cheese Pops

Fake indoor fruit trees that grow real fruit all year round.

Music app that syncs with your mood or activity (I.e. struttin down the street feeling like some Staying Alive or maybe Indiana Jones theme when running to catch the bus)

Designer tires with messages in the tread for when you drive through a puddle.

Special tail lights that visually induce uncontrolled vomiting if a car is following too closely.

Batteries shaped like bullets so I feel more manly when loading the remote

Grass that grows at all times in any climate but at 1/52 the speed of regular grass.

Life-sized Lego blocks

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
A gun that shoots bits of bread, so you can hunt ducks but instead of killing them, you feed them :3:

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

Minarch posted:

A gun that shoots bits of bread, so you can hunt ducks but instead of killing them, you feed them :3:

How about something like this:

But for Ritz crackers

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

crashdome posted:

PLEASE STEAL THESE

Specially crafted contacts with googly eyes in them

Life-sized Lego blocks

Seconded.

These also both sound relatively easy to do.

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

Life sized legos are just bricks

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

isnt that right posted:

But they don't fit neatly together, you have to use mortar. That's not Lego.

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

ICF is just giant, foam, interlocking, lego blocks. Which you then fill with concrete to pour foundations. I did a lot of work with them when I still lived in Massachusetts.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulating_concrete_form

We always played with them at the yard, and when we had a bunch of broken, junk, or unusable ones, I made a small castle. Then drove my plow truck through it.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:

crashdome posted:

PLEASE STEAL THESE

Cheese Cups (like pudding cups)

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
you guys don't under stand. You need the light weight hollow plastic material, so that lifegos can be easily played with instead of you know, real building materials.

crashdome
Jun 28, 2011

isnt that right posted:

Can regular bricks do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUtS52lqL5w :colbert:

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Darf posted:

Something as cheap as a microwave but does the complete opposite. Got a warm six pack or a hot 2 liter bottle of pop? Throw that poo poo in there for 30 seconds and boom, instantly cold.

Behold, the anti-griddle: http://cuisinetechnology.com/the-anti-griddle.php

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
A suit with elasticated bits so that every movement has some form of resistance thus allowing people to exercise just through normal everyday activities.

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

WastedJoker posted:

A suit with elasticated bits so that every movement has some form of resistance thus allowing people to exercise just through normal everyday activities.

Related - a suit that looks exactly like a nice business suit but is made of super stretchy material suitable for busting out crazy kung fu or parkour at a moment's notice.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

WastedJoker posted:

Also combine this with sewn-in weights and heavy materials so the suit itself is about 40lbs.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
Cum App. It would come with a small device that plugs into your iPhone and can hold up to 50ml of fluid. The device would contain a laser scanner to accurately measure your cum volume. The data would then be transmitted to your phone and the app would chart your load size over time, display a list of your biggest loads, correlate load size with other variables such as masturbation frequency, caloric intake, level of physical activity etc. so you can Optimize Your Cum. There could even be a game element, maybe you could win awards or unlock premium features by accurately estimating your load size or reaching your load goals within a certain time interval. Maybe a load leaderboard that lists the biggest loads and most prolific load producers both worldwide & locally (using GPS data). The device would also measure density to ensure that you're not cheating by filling the cum receptacle with water or piss. Men with watery loads need not apply.

Grei Skuring
Sep 12, 2011

:norway::thumbsup:
A mask/helmet you can buy online that's just a copy of your own head, scaled up.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

A studio that only makes stoner comedies that are also historically accurate period pieces.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was thinking about the unfortunate situation of lions who get killed by farmers protecting their livestock and I had an idea inspired by poisonous mushrooms: why not spray the animals with some sort of awful nausea-inducing substance in order to make the predators who eat them sick, and also paint their fur/wool in a specific pattern so that the predators can recognize them and know not to eat them. Perhaps you could even skip the poison part and just paint them, then when they get killed you might induce an instinctual paint-fear through artificial selection.

Warrahooyaargh
Sep 15, 2007
Oh the mundanity

Sidone posted:

I was thinking about the unfortunate situation of lions who get killed by farmers protecting their livestock and I had an idea inspired by poisonous mushrooms: why not spray the animals with some sort of awful nausea-inducing substance in order to make the predators who eat them sick, and also paint their fur/wool in a specific pattern so that the predators can recognize them and know not to eat them. Perhaps you could even skip the poison part and just paint them, then when they get killed you might induce an instinctual paint-fear through artificial selection.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

I Before E posted:

A studio that only makes stoner comedies that are also historically accurate period pieces.

I'm trying to think of a pun to combine "historical" and "hysterical" and it's loving impossible.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Coffee And Pie posted:

I'm trying to think of a pun to combine "historical" and "hysterical" and it's loving impossible.

hystorical?

schwenz
Jun 20, 2003

Awful is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.
Some sort of hacking device that overides the slowdown of the gas pump for the last dollar pumped.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Entourage set in the 60s. Old school playboy parties, banging airplane stewardesses, cameos by the rat pack, Hepburn, etc.

Get on this HBO.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I Before E posted:

I just thought of the best name for this: Adventures in Highstory.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Reverse panini press that turns panini's into regular sandwichs

Hot Dog Hotline
Jul 24, 2004

Hello? Hello?
Open/vacant signs for university classrooms, just like what's on a bathroom door. There's probably a lot of room for abuse/whatever, but in a perfect world it would stop people from disturbing a class that's like 5 minutes from getting out.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Hot Dog Hotline posted:

Open/vacant signs for university classrooms, just like what's on a bathroom door. There's probably a lot of room for abuse/whatever, but in a perfect world it would stop people from disturbing a class that's like 5 minutes from getting out.

They have those. They call them windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
A device you can plug into your iPhone, so instead of charging the battery, it releases some of the battery capacity in a quick burst.
It is controlled through an app called The iTazer.

• Locked thread