Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Unlikely.

Fortunately, there is a fan made patch that applies the sprites and voices to the PC version of Umineko, and one being made for Chiru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Higurashi of course also got several patches to convert its sprites to their PS2 equivalents, as well as a handful of others to fix the music/font/UI/sound effects/translation which I would also recommend. I don't think anyone ever bothered to make a voice patch though.

Zackarotto
Dec 25, 2005

Ha! Ha! I'll now calculate your brain age.
Well, that's encouraging, for both Higurashi & Umineko. That Higurashi wiki has a "To Do List" page that mentions a new unofficial port in progress for the French translation, suggesting that English will be a simple matter from there. I guess I'll check back on this a little while from now.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I wouldn't hold my breath on the English re-translation. Watanagashi has been "almost done" for like 5 years, which includes I believe at least two groups starting from scratch and then sputtering to a halt. I think it would be a much better use of everyone's time if someone could just take the MangaGamer translation and backport it to ONscripter, while judiciously editing it, but sadly no one has ever taken up that torch.

E: I am specifically referring to the actual translation, not the French project itself. They could finish that, but if they really are waiting on the other group to finish the English script they will be waiting for a long time.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 11, 2013

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Okay, uh.... Gonna be fair. I should've expected this from a game called My Girlfriend is the President. Uh.... :stare:

I might go play something else now.

I'm like 20 minutes in and there's a bunch of 4th wall breaking which is nice but....drat. Tons of fanservice. Going to this from MLA is giving me whiplash.

Artificer fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Apr 11, 2013

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Yeah, its straight up dumb comedy for the most part. Its not a bad game by any means, but I wouldn't call it an especially good one either.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Cross Channel wasn't an awful way to follow up MLA, since that it has some of the same plot mechanics with a kind of lighter tone(in a sense). I didn't like it too much, but it seems like a very divisive VN so you may as well give it a shot.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Blhue posted:

Yeah, its straight up dumb comedy for the most part. Its not a bad game by any means, but I wouldn't call it an especially good one either.

Yeah I think it's gonna take time for me to ease back into super comedic games, hahah.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Try Majikoi maybe? It's still got a fair bit io fanservice but its a pretty good comedy.

Outer Science
Dec 21, 2008

Daisangen
Since my last update I finished the rest of Rewrite. Decided to do Lucia's route before Akane's on suggestion.

Lucia:
Everything about this route screamed Ryukishi07, so I guess he wasn't exactly trying to hide it. I called all the major twists and revelations pretty easily, since the hints relied on the same ideas used in Umineko (still haven't read EP8, wonder if I should). I love sappy poo poo so this route had my favorite romance out of all of them, and the mystery section was really fun so I think this is my favorite heroine route.

Akane:
Probably the best-written heroine route. Kotarou makes, all things considered, some particularly good, competent choices regarding what actions he should take when everything goes to poo poo. He really does deserve the hero-praise he gets for his assistance during the evacuation. I'm kind of surprised at the obviously-implied sex considering how much of the rest of the game goes out of its way to avoid going into physical intimacy, but it was appropriate and fitting with Kotarou's more adult personality. As far as other characters go, I love Yoshino in this route. Toward the end Kotarou reflects on not needing a mask anymore, and Yoshino answers that reflection in spades.

Moon:
Goddamn this was amazing. Everything before the first familiar attack felt exactly as alien as you'd expect a sentient aurora-mass version of Kotarou to feel. Everything happening on geological timescale really drove that point home. And from the point where Kotarou summons the Occult Club, it felt like what he did in the five heroine routes actually mattered. Like he finally achieved something. Sakuya's appearance later was also touching, in a way, and Kotarou's single selfish comment allowing Kagari to succeed was predictable but no less emotional.

Terra:
Everything makes sense now! I really like what they did with the choice system--Kotarou barely managing to select the correct options out of dozens, thanks to Kagari's work in Moon railroading him to the one solution. It was an effective way of getting across to the reader just how unlikely it was to find and move toward the branch Kagari found. The bad end decision branch was particularly powerful for that reason. I understand that to mean that Moon-Kagari was giving final deference to Kotarou, letting him decide between the short, happier life he'd experience in the heroine routes and the continued survival of humanity. I sympathize with some other comments I've read in that the heroines get the short end of the stick here, which is unsatisfying after playing through all their routes. At the same time I get the point, and it works out overall.

Overall, I'd rank the routes in terms of enjoyment:
Moon > Lucia > Terra > Akane > Shizuru = Chihaya > Kotori

In terms of pure quality I'd move Terra and Akane to the top in some order, and I don't know what I'd do with Kotori. The route felt kind of shallow and unsatisfying, but it's undeniably necessary and works better that way given the circumstances, so I don't really know. Felt like F/SN in a way.

Overall I really liked Rewrite. I liked Little Busters more until (huge Little Busters spoilers) it was revealed that everything that happened was of Kyousuke's design. It weakened Riki's achievements to have had them guided from the start. As far as being an attempt to branch out from the norm, especially now that Jun Maeda is no longer writing, I think Key did a really good job here. I don't like where the story went as much as how their usual works go, but that's just a taste thing.

I think the LB cast and their relationships are stronger overall--but I feel like that's by design both in LB and Rewrite. In LB, the original group explicitly saved Riki from depression, so of course they'd be close. In Rewrite, Kotarou has never been particularly close to others, so forming a strong relationship was never in the cards for him.

So good job to Key and I'll be looking forward to whatever they do next.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Not fully translated yet though. I think I suggested Deardrops when he asked earlier, and I still stand by that one. Or maybe Hoshizora no Memoria. Both are less fanservicey, fairly comedic, and do some drama without ever getting outright depressing.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Majikoi is great, but yeah it's stuck in translation hell and I don't think it'll ever get done before BOTH sequels are translated at this point.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

kirbysuperstar posted:

Yes, it would be considered :filez:, but it's not that hard to find.

Yeah, I did a quick search and found it easily, but I didn't know if there was a legit/specific/preferred place to download it from.

kirbysuperstar posted:

I don't think the second half would have been anywhere near as bad if it didn't have the whole spend eternity flying through space while loving your daughter who reached 18 years of age in three of your years thing. The rest of the intrigue about that half, the world itself, Sayless, Eriko and Ayumi being there somehow, etc I liked. On the other hand, it did give us Nephilim's current red text.

That's, uh...yeah. :stare:

kirbysuperstar posted:

Absolutely. Some of the best FM synth you'll ever hear. I miss Ryu Umemoto.

I agree, his music is great.

On a side note, are there any recommendations for other games around the same era, or by the same team? The only one I can think of is EVE: Burst Error (which I started a while ago, but haven't had time to play).

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
EVE: Burst Error and ADAM: The Double Factor are the only other two similar games that are translated, I think. EVE was good, from I remember (and has a girl named Pudding or something how can you not love that), though I never finished it. Apparently Desire got translated too, but I've never seen it.

Davzz
Jul 31, 2008

Max Wilco posted:

On a side note, are there any recommendations for other games around the same era, or by the same team? The only one I can think of is EVE: Burst Error (which I started a while ago, but haven't had time to play).

Adam and Desire were mentioned, but I won't give my full recommendations on those.

Amongst other things, Adam is an incomplete game and will leave you cursing at the cliffhanger hanging as the sequel game to that was never translated. And heck, even if you had access to said sequel, it seems like the common sentiment amongst the Japanese is that Eve should really have just stayed at the first game and not have sequels made (which after playing Adam, I definitely agree with)

Desire is sort of like a beta version Eve with the "one male and one female playable character" gimmick. The difference is that you can't switch between them freely and also that the female player character section is extremely stupid to the point of rage inducing. The male PC section is decent enough so if you can push yourself through the other character you're rewarded with a fairly decent ending but argh.

And not by the same team but since the original games were created in around the same era, Snatcher and Policenauts, but this is Something Awful so I think just about everyone knows those two games by now.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Can anyone link me to a translation of the voice over at the end of Muv Luv Alternative? I kind of got it from context but well I came this far.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Isn't there a readme in the install folder that transcribes it?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Krinkle posted:

Can anyone link me to a translation of the voice over at the end of Muv Luv Alternative? I kind of got it from context but well I came this far.

Here you are. http://pastebin.com/k9pnwNtg

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Thank you. For some reason that was the only part that didn't have a text file for me in this MLA patch.
For the ending, I knew everyone was going to die once I realized they were out of non main characters to sacrifice. Until I noticed that I assumed Sumika would die and that she was the causality dealy, then I got concerned for everyone else and forgot, and got surprised again.

Well, that's done. Now I'm left with a vague sense of sadness. I guess things are better? Takeru tears up at everyone but doesn't know why so his PTSD is gone and he can live a life without those memories making him miserable. I guess his character development is gone and he's a poo poo again? Or am I supposed to be happy because he gets to be a poo poo instead of a drugged up hypnotized shell shocked war vet in a teenager's body? Kasumi crys for everyone because she's the only one who remembers. It feels like we got jerked around because only Kasumi and us, the readers, know about the tragedies. It feels wrong to have this set at the end of highschool, after so much poo poo happens and the epilogue is "and they were friends forever... for two months. Until he has sex with one of them and they all go off to different worlds. Yay?"

I felt loneliness in MLU, and MLA really hammered that feeling in towards the middle.
Do I want to look up any of these fan discs or what? oh the OP of the previous thread says this is not an option.

Krinkle fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Apr 11, 2013

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

Krinkle posted:

For the ending, I knew everyone was going to die once I realized they were out of non main characters to sacrifice. Until I noticed that I assumed Sumika would die and that she was the causality dealy, then I got concerned for everyone else and forgot, and got surprised again.

I've always thought MLA would have been a better game if it had been less of a kinetic novel and given some more meaningful branches near the end.

Specifically, Mass Effect 2 style opportunity to keep some teammates alive, and possibly options that determine whether Takeru goes back or stays. The extreme predictability of the character deaths made it less effective.

Barent
Jun 15, 2007

Never die in vain.
Yeah I kinda think Muv Luv is more about the journey, not the destination. I do like the ending, but it could have been handled a little bit better.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

I think having altered fable fully translated someday will reduce the sting a bit, if you enjoy hijinks and don't mind that that's where it ends up.

Nephilm
Jun 11, 2009

by Lowtax
Regarding the MLA ending:

I think everyone who thinks he couldn't have lived a normal life after his ordeals, taking into evidence his ill-fated escape into pseudo-extra, is being stupid.

A) He was momentarily severely traumatized, had been drugged up, and hadn't been given time to cope, and then the tragedy train then kept on rolling.
B) A big loving point is made of him getting over that poo poo by steeling himself, and reiterated by Isumi who admitted that he didn't make him undergo actual hypnotic therapy.

The epilogue is just anticlimatic as gently caress. Sure, it solves Sumika's "guilt" by creating a world where some Takeru can be with all of the girls, but the man Takeru is at the end of Alternative, the one who went through the loops, the one who changed the world for the better, is gone. He doesn't get to fulfill his own desire to see things through to the end and only then return to his world. He doesn't get to fulfill his promise to Sumika to go to his world's Sumika and tell her everything (and be less of an rear end in a top hat).

He doesn't even get to fulfill Meiya's wishes to remember them all.

Yes, his character development is completely destroyed. The character, for all intents and purposes, dies.

That they so continually tease the reader with the possibility of him remembering just makes it even worse; the fade to black prior to the epilogue would've been a superior ending.

Nephilm fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Apr 11, 2013

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Nephilm posted:

Regarding the MLA ending:

While I agree with this I just don't know how it could have been otherwise. For all intents and purposes all his friends are dead. All of them. I spent like a hundred hours reading about his years in that hosed up world and only 20 in the first one. What does he have in common with the girls from the original world, now? The ones he fought and died and grieved and grew together with are the ones with characterization. And since they all want to marry him for some reason now he can't even stay life long friends with them because the instant he picks anyone they graduate and move away to different lives. After what the main character went through if he can't have war stories with survivors for about eighty goddamn years then the next thing I was expecting was him using that offered pistol to shoot himself in the head, while the actual ending was less depressing than that it had nearly the same end result.

I enjoyed the journey, and I'm sad it's is over.

Krinkle fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Apr 11, 2013

Nephilm
Jun 11, 2009

by Lowtax

Krinkle posted:

While I agree with this I just don't know how it could have been otherwise. For all intents and purposes all his friends are dead. All of them. I spent like a hundred hours reading about his years in that hosed up world and only 20 in the first one. What does he have in common with the girls from the original world, now? The ones he fought and died and grieved and grew together with are the ones with characterization. And since they all want to marry him for some reason now he can't even stay life long friends with them because the instant he picks anyone they graduate and move away to different lives. After what the main character went through if he can't have war stories with survivors for about eighty goddamn years then the next thing I was expecting was him using that offered pistol to shoot himself in the head, while the actual ending was less depressing than that it had nearly the same end result.

I enjoyed the journey, and I'm sad it's is over.

That's a little hard to read, but I'll try to reply.

First, he's actually 17-18 in Extra. And they're different people, but just because you meet new people doesn't mean you forget about others; from his perspective, (aside from the extra escapade) he hadn't seen them in about 2 years, so they're still fresh in his mind. And that's extremely loving narrowminded if you think that someone who used to like you can't stay your friend if you go with someone else, regardless of it all being part of the over-the-top package of Final Extra.

And Sumika. Don't forget Sumika is who ultimately Takeru chose, even if it was using loaded dice.

Also, I'd find it extremely plausible for him to put the skills and values he learned in the Alt world in order to better the Extra one, pursuing a career in IDK law enforcement or becoming an activist or whatever, since that too was part of his character development: learning to cherish and respect the peace he had taken for granted as a spoiled brat.

I'm just amazed that in a story about looking into the future with hope and determination, despite (or sometimes, because) the tragedies around you, everyone has such a cynical view about the state of Alt Takeru at the end. "OH YEAH HE WAS LIKE, COMPLETELY MENTALLY hosed UP, HIS ONLY OPTIONS WERE SUICIDE OR TOTAL AMNESIA."

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I feel that the entirety of MLA was basically just to set you up towards thinking that the ending was a good thing. The entire time, that's the world Takeru was fighting for. Everything he did, all the people who died, they all did it so that there could be a world someday in which kids are completely useless idiots, and the adults aren't far behind. In a sense, Takeru did get the best ending imaginable, because he was able to fight for a world like that and also be able to live in it. I also agree with Krinkle - if Alternative Takeru did manage to get back to that world, it would've been like Unlimited all over again in a sense, except this time mentally instead of physically.

It's not even the PTSD that would do him in, honestly. Can you imagine going from a world where you're near constantly fighting for your life to one where your biggest crisis will be being late for work? On a primal level, he'd just be bored, and then he'd start wishing deep within himself that he could go back. Even if it wasn't his choice to get sent back, the guilt would start to kick in. He was a really, really kickass pilot, and he'd know very well that he might even be able to change the tide of the war in case things go bad again. So he might enjoy it for a time, but at some point, at least for a little while, that world would be really, really lovely to live in.

On the other hand he would totally kick Mikoto's rear end at Virtual-On, so it's give and take.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

In Muv-Luv Extra whichever main route you choose, the other says "That's nice. I'm cheering for you, but don't ever come back" so I don't see how making literally every character as aggressive as those two were wouldn't make their friendships even more exclusionary.
As to the rest, I'm not saying he couldn't live there, I'm saying it would be awful and lonely and boring. MLU was just the loneliest goddamn experience at the beginning, being forgotten and not sharing any experiences with the people you consider your friends. How lonely would it be to be the only person to remember the alien holocaust?

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Nephilm posted:

That's a little hard to read, but I'll try to reply.

And Sumika. Don't forget Sumika is who ultimately Takeru chose, even if it was using loaded dice.

I'm just amazed that in a story about looking into the future with hope and determination, despite (or sometimes, because) the tragedies around you, everyone has such a cynical view about the state of Alt Takeru at the end. "OH YEAH HE WAS LIKE, COMPLETELY MENTALLY hosed UP, HIS ONLY OPTIONS WERE SUICIDE OR TOTAL AMNESIA."

He chose her because that's the last world we saw. He went through what is likely literally thousands of permutations where he didn't pick Sumika for the mere fact that she reset it each time. The point is there is no true pairing, or whatever. Making it definitive would have been a let down in my opinion, so the ambiguous end is ideal in that way, for me in any case.

Also a very large portion of the story was literally "getting back to the past". Takeru would have been fine if it was without the amnesia, but that's not what Sumika would have wanted. She reset everyone, not just him.

Also, I think returning as is would have distanced him from his friends as he moved through life, which is not what Sumika would have wanted either. He returned at the precipice of having a happy life with any of the girls, which as a eroge is kind of the genre right there. It's also hard to see Takeru using what he learned in the Extra world without it somehow being preverted in some way into human on human conflict.

Basically I disagree with you. Again, I think my only complaint with the end is how short it is for such a very very long game.

Krinkle posted:

In Muv-Luv Extra whichever main route you choose, the other says "That's nice. I'm cheering for you, but don't ever come back" so I don't see how making literally every character as aggressive as those two were wouldn't make their friendships even more exclusionary.
As to the rest, I'm not saying he couldn't live there, I'm saying it would be awful and lonely and boring. MLU was just the loneliest goddamn experience at the beginning, being forgotten and not sharing any experiences with the people you consider your friends. How lonely would it be to be the only person to remember the alien holocaust?

at least as far as extra is concerned, the exclusive part was mainly between sumika and meiya. People were mostly shocked if you took a side character, rather than the 'her or I!" ending of the main routes.

I have a feeling the exclusivity would be lessened in the post Alt Extra-world by merit of meiya's backstory being changed.

Honestly being the head of a major corporation is sort of childs play to get around after Alt.

DamnGlitch fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Apr 11, 2013

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

One more Muv Luv Alt question: The wikia page on it says:
"Unlike previous entries, there is only one ending and one route in Alternative. While it is possible to influence small portions of the story (like determining which letter Takeru reads at the end), the ending ultimately remains unchanged."

What letter is this referring to? I didn't even write a will for the final mission so I'm just completely in the dark as to what this means. I'm thinking backwards through the entire game and at the ending of every previous game and I can't remember a letter.

Davzz
Jul 31, 2008

You don't get one if you chose Meiya. Presumbly because it would be a little redundant.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

When did I make that choice? Right between the two deaths of marimo? That is a shitload of holding down control to see some additional content.

E: Oh good they're on youtube. E2: Actually why am I doing this to myself?

Krinkle fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Apr 11, 2013

Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

That's kind of a weird thought isn't it?
From my guess it would be when you make the the choice to talk to one of them after Marimo's second death, and you discover they start forgetting Takeru. In my case I had Tama cause I wasn't thinking when I clicked.

With that said, I finished it! That was without a doubt probably one of the greatest things I've read. (spoilers obviously)Everything up to the original hive was a great smile, and even the entirety of the original hive I found to be amazing. Seeing Chizuru and Kei finally synch together perfect was a nice touch, I especially liked Kei's voice acting there towards the end, where through most of the series I found it pretty...forgettable. That entire last confrontation? Flashes to THAT scene aside, was very nicely executed in my opinion, Meiya completely redeemed herself in my eyes. Everything after was well, combined with not having anyone else left, really really sad. :( The idea of Sumika's love for Takeru causing everything, while could be seen as kinda hosed up, was still kinda a neat reveal, but hey I liked their relationship and I'm a gigantic sap for romance.

On the ending. I'm alright with it! Sure, a bit could have been changed to improve it, but overall I'm alright with Takeru losing his memory of the BETA world, as it IS heavily implied that he does indeed remember it in the deepest part of his subconscious, and the world he went back to would most likely lead to Sumika. I would have just been just neutral with it all if it just went with Takeru tearing up upon seeing each person, but what really nailed it as an ending I did indeed like, and topped the entire series off perfectly, was the change of seeing Meiya's sister alive and well and joining the class, seeing Haruko in the group, Mikoto coming back as a girl(after so long with her, would've been odd for her to go back as a he), and then seeing Kasumi. Kasumi being there, happy in the end really just made it all work, leaving me with the biggest smile.

Again, I'm glad I read this. It's going to be hard finding something that good in the future for any medium. Anyone got anything they could recommend? I'm a gigantic sap for romance, so anything there would do, as long as its decently written. Well, I'll take any recommendations at this point. I was thinking of checking out Higurashi next, or maybe Fate/Stay Night since I heard those were supposed to be good.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

Zeratanis posted:

From my guess it would be when you make the the choice to talk to one of them after Marimo's second death, and you discover they start forgetting Takeru. In my case I had Tama cause I wasn't thinking when I clicked.
That never happened? You wake up and immediately see Meiya, then run directly to the teacher. There was no list of people to choose? (did my desire to get outta hell make me min/max holding holding down enter the whole time?

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Krinkle posted:

That never happened? You wake up and immediately see Meiya, then run directly to the teacher. There was no list of people to choose? (did my desire to get outta hell make me min/max holding holding down enter the whole time?

It's after that I believe. Sumika tells you that the grils went to look for Takeru and you get a choice on who to find first. The choice will also determine who he has a date with and who will subsequently start forgetting about him.

Zeratanis
Jun 16, 2009

That's kind of a weird thought isn't it?
My memory of that time is REALLY fuzzy because after that entire arc I stopped playing for awhile. :shobon: What Stall_19 said sounds close though.

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
New Total Eclipse trailer(s). Everyone is going to die edition:
http://youtu.be/TKwzgiFFMVs
http://youtu.be/OCcccSU0ax8
http://youtu.be/SVv1Y02ELgs
http://youtu.be/RaEP8i_jhsw the old OP is back too.

Finally got some shading on the CG models they don't look as out of place as in earlier previews thankfully. Mikoto's dad! S-11s! Red Berkut from the april fools site?! YF-23 with a new head! New beta strains! Count me as being interested in this again. Super annoyed this isnt even getting a PC release let alone a translation.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

It may get a pc release down the road. The translation was always gonna be by fans if at all.

Ideally we will enter some bizarro universe where ml:te anime gets licensed, does really well, and justifies a domestic release of the vn. Also ideal would be world peace and an end to hunger.

I do hope we get a pc release though

DamnGlitch fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Apr 11, 2013

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Wasn't Total Eclipse horrifyingly bad? Or are they doing a VN release now?

Davzz
Jul 31, 2008

Artificer posted:

Wasn't Total Eclipse horrifyingly bad? Or are they doing a VN release now?

That's the general consensus yeah.

I think the VN is going to take place after the series and isn't an adaptation of it though, so maybe there's something salvagable...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.Clash
Apr 10, 2009

Davzz posted:

I think the VN is going to take place after the series and isn't an adaptation of it though, so maybe there's something salvagable...?

The VN has been "coming soon!" since long before the anime. It will cover the events of the anime and continue after it. Some things in the anime are different as well.

.Clash fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Apr 11, 2013

• Locked thread