Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Binary Badger posted:

http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/TheCosmoFosters

they've all escaped the fenced off area but you can rewind the stream to see kitten piles

today is Cosmonautics Day (the anniversary of Yuri Gagarin becoming the first human in space) so everyone is basically required to watch these kittens all day to celebrate

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuI3l2wGTKQ

cats

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

pops gettin owned.mp4

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Man pops, you gotta keep your eyes on the prize

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lollin

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

The neighborcatte actually let me giev pettes instead of running onto the roof!

This is desiree

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lol

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
Dings - master strategist

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Anoia posted:

I should properly introduce these guys.

Cat #1 is Bailey. He is regal as gently caress.

wanna pinch those cheeks

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
                          Friday night, mother fu-
                                     /

zzzzzzzzzzzz
                                              /

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

awwwwww, sleepy refurb. :3: :kimchi: :3:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i want to pet a cat :(

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

this but with a cat

our old cat sneevil would do this but she was actually so good at it that you would just suddenly notice there had been a cat in your lap for the last half hour

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
sometimes you'd accidentally catch her doing it and she was moving sooooooooooo slowly, the process of getting onto your lap was like a two minute glaciation of fur

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

duTrieux. posted:

i want to pet a cat :(

me too :smith:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Trig Discipline posted:

glaciation of fur

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family

Trig Discipline posted:

sometimes you'd accidentally catch her doing it and she was moving sooooooooooo slowly, the process of getting onto your lap was like a two minute glaciation of fur

when it's lap time for refurb you can't say no, if you move her she just comes right back. hops up and it's two minutes of kneading and shifting with her front legs on your lap, then outta nowhere she hoists her rear end up and slams it down on your balls.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I finally figured out why refurb looks extra sinister. the white fur on the left side of her face makes it look like part of her skull is exposed.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Dodecalypse posted:

Dings - master strategist

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

Golden-i posted:

then outta nowhere she hoists her rear end up and slams it down on your balls.

sounds like a party

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

omg toe floof

uhhhh what's up Sadie?

arrrrrg camera sniff :mad:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Moo status: losing her poo poo

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012
you will experience fear

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

It begins :getin:

(Gotta get something to weigh that cover down :ohdear:)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
help

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

-me, after reading any post here ever

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
ive posted about this catte a few times, but i got some good pics .

i found the ad where i learned of him, it was in a folder as part of his records. just found it for the first time since we got him 3 years ago.

here's the ad:

okay so it appears that some subhuman piece of poo poo enjoyed torturing small helpless animals and every time i saw that ad in the newsletter i got i was all :smithicide:

surely i thought someone would adopt him; it couldn't be me because i already have 3 fuggen cattes and one more and my friends would probably stop talking to me (seriously though 3 is our limit as much as we wish we could have more)

after like 4 months of seeing this ad over and over again i would think in my demented brain "what if this cat is like 'why won't anyone adopt me' even though it's technically impossible that he's thinking this" and i said "gently caress this poo poo" and drove in one of the shittiest snowstorms of 2009 to check him out; i seriously almost crashed my car like 4 times going there (trying to make myself sound cool and stuff here)

but the point of going was not for me as you see i could not get another catte, whom was i checking him out for? my dad. my dad owns bones and i felt bad that he always wanted a cat but my mom wouldn't let him because she was being a scrooge. so it was near christmas 2009 and i figured this would be a great gift for dad and would ease the crippling depression i felt every time i saw the cats face on that newsletter, so in reality it was a selfish gift like that time i got my mom a Virtual Boy for her birthday in 1995

anyway i met the catte and he didnt' bite me and that's all i needed to see so i gave the woman $100 and adopted him but i didnt want to pick him up until like 2 weeks later which would be christmas eve where i go to my parents home. i didnt want the poor guy terrified in my home for a while. anyway i bought a bunch of litter, food, water dish, carrying thing, all that good stuff, and picked him up dec 24. drove him to my parents home and told my dad to wait downstairs while i "set up" his gift in the den (i knew for a fact he'd think i got him a new tv or something though i technically didn't lie). this could have turned out terrible because of my mom, but i figured who the gently caress is going to kick out a disabled cat who had a leg ripped off. and i also figurd he wouldnt be doing much jumping on tables and crap since it was a hind leg.

so pops gets his gift, loves it right away, mom was a big mush and doesnt even like going on vacation now because she misses him. my dad is a bit OCD (i inherited his traits as you can see from this essay) and he literally gave the cat his own room (my old room):

pops is aware it's a sickness but i think all of you can relate :3:

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Apr 12, 2013

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
some pro stuff this catte does:

makes tiny "test" meows outside their bedroom door so he doesn't wake them up but at the same time wants to know if they are awake

tries to mimic human voice in syllables

puts a ball that has a bell in front of the bathroom every night so he can hear someone hit the ball when they are going to the bathroom (this is like some mccauly culkin poo poo right there)

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Pro catte

Friday night mother fuckers!

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

PatRichCapone
Sep 24, 2003

*scoffs* *meows*
for all you yosposters who want to pet a cat but do not have a cat to pet just follow these simple steps

1: go you to local animal shelter
2: ADMIT YOUR NEEDS
3: pet some cattes
4: consider making a small monetary donation

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

goddamn

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

good cat

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Jesus, someone pet that cat :(

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

eee :3:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Miyamotos RGB NES posted:

:words:

pops is aware it's a sickness but i think all of you can relate :3:

yo your pop is obsessed but is a good cat dad for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

ahahha