Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

FuzzySkinner posted:

Also gently caress SNAPBACK HATS, and gently caress the Young Money hip-hop artists that made that a relevant style again. That poo poo should have been left far, far back in the 90's. It looks stupid as gently caress, and it's not even ironically cool. Give me a velco backing or a fitted/one size hat over that stupid piece of poo poo plastic in the back.

lmaoooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
when I was a kid I would always break the nubs on the plastic part because GAAAH MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WITH MY FINGERS AT ALL TIMES.

Fitted hats uber alles.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Toussaint Louverture posted:

when I was a kid I would always break the nubs on the plastic part because GAAAH MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WITH MY FINGERS AT ALL TIMES.

Fitted hats uber alles.

I would bit them off one by one to chew on them, and then cut the snap down to the next nub repeatedly until it was just the 3-4 nubs I needed for it to fit :negative:

OIL! OIL! OIL!
Apr 12, 2009

The chiefs should wear an all red uniform at some point. They'd look just like the Calgary Flames and who doesn't want that?
Heres a little mockup I did for some reason.

I just realized the black helmet on it. I dunno whats up with that.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

It's a bit rough, and enough teams already have an all red. An all yellow would be gawdy as gently caress but amazing.

sildenafil
Dec 17, 2004

They're just jealous.

BlindSite posted:

It's a bit rough, and enough teams already have an all red. An all yellow would be gawdy as gently caress but amazing.

This sounds like something the Packers should do, with green lettering on the jerseys. Those yellow pants are kinda gawdy as is, after all.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

sildenafil posted:

This sounds like something the Packers should do, with green lettering on the jerseys. Those yellow pants are kinda gawdy as is, after all.

Please god no. Every once in a while, I'll see someone wearing these weird jerseys and they just look terrible.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

forkbucket posted:

Hell yes, those kicked rear end. Waaaay better than the all gray ones.

those Seahawks green ones literally started as an April Fool's joke.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Pops Mgee posted:

Please god no. Every once in a while, I'll see someone wearing these weird jerseys and they just look terrible.

That jersey owns :colbert:. Although it would probably look bad with whatever color pants they try.

Since this is basically the teamwear thread I want to share this. I found the worst hat. Try to find a worse hat.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I used to have a yellow Favre jersey just like that that Rodgers jersey. It was great.

Yellow is great.

ZopfaMania
Jul 7, 2010

Pops Mgee posted:

Eh, maybe if they had a Green Helmet and white pants, or green helmet with green pants or something. The straight yellow from head to toe thing would be too much, and as it is the Packers' look is too classic to really gently caress with any further than it already has been.

But yeah, yellow isn't so bad. The Problem is it's one yellow too many.

I do kind of wish I could see the Rams' Blue helmet-Yellow jersey-White pants look again someday.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Since this is basically the teamwear thread I want to share this. I found the worst hat. Try to find a worse hat.

That sure is...something. At least it looks super busy and is sort of distracting that way.

When I saw this one I just like :wtc:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Febreeze posted:

That jersey owns :colbert:. Although it would probably look bad with whatever color pants they try.

You already won.

I was in a footlocker last week and every Browns hat was 50% off. So I guess only a Browns hat could top that garbage Giants hat

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

jordjevic posted:

Eh, maybe if they had a Green Helmet and white pants, or green helmet with green pants or something.

They'd look like the Oregon Ducks.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Wario Kart 64 posted:

You already won.

I was in a footlocker last week and every Browns hat was 50% off. So I guess only a Browns hat could top that garbage Giants hat
Well there seems to be some decent looking Brownie hats at least.

But I think we have a new winner:

And the price for this privilege of showing no particular team loyalty whatsoever? Only $60!

Mad Mafioso
Jan 13, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Okay that loving owns and I want one.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Yeah that'd look great on my grandma when she's tending her garden.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Okay that loving owns and I want one.

Give it to your roommate

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

A good hat

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

Is that from a local shop? I know my local sneaker store has had some deal where they're getting 2 different styles of bespoke bill caps every month this spring. Nothing has wow'd me yet, but that's pretty cool looking.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Mitchell & Ness makes the best ugly hats.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

What was our go to Jersey site again, fellow goon asking about getting a Kemp jersey /baseballwuahwuah

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Tarajersey.com maybe? That's mine.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I've used Yukijersey and Tarajersey in the past and the quality has been fine.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I've used Yukijersey and Tarajersey in the past and the quality has been fine.

How did you pay with Yuki? My credit cards won't allow purchases through them at all.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

borntrade's the only one of those sites that I've used, and they were good for hockey jerseys at least although it's been a couple years since I've used them.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Last time I ordered from tarajersey my options were Western Union money transfer or give them my credit card number. Both options are kinda shady but I did the transfer and got my jerseys no problem.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Yeah I used Western Union without issue for both sites.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I think the new Vikings jersey just show up on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151540425502836&set=a.106413462835.95713.64444137835&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

This isn't the old jersey and it's not any variation I know about.

EDIT: It's the practice jersey

Darth Brooks fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Apr 13, 2013

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
That has to be a practice jersey or something, it looks way too bland to be the actually gameday jersey. I mean bland is okay with some style, but that just looks like they grabbed a jersey from the local high school "Norsemen" to go with their high school QB.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Darth Brooks posted:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151540425502836&set=a.106413462835.95713.64444137835&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

The collar doesn't look right. It can't be the right jersey. Kettle is probably right: it's a practice or new replica version.

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...

Darth Brooks posted:

I think it's a practice jersey. If you look just below the collar, the Vikings text is white with a yellow outline and on their new jerseys the Vikings text is all yellow. The Vikings are being very careful about their jersey reveal, so I don't think they would leak it with images of D'Aundre Reed visiting a children's hospital.

Edit: It looks like it is a hair donation event.

Aniki
Mar 21, 2001

Wouldn't fit...
Yeah, it's a practice jersey. Here's an image from training camp in Mankato last year and it's the same jersey.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

The Vikings are much better about keeping things under wraps than Miami

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Febreeze posted:

Unless they're on a boat.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Febreeze posted:

I thought we already saw their logo redesign.

Neither team has had the new uniform leak yet.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Ehud posted:

I thought we already saw their logo redesign.

We did. It's just minor changes to make it a little cleaner. Hard to notice without new / old side by side.

awkwerd paws
Dec 30, 2012

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement

Ehud posted:

here have a mock uniform based on what we know so far

helmet

still in disbelief we abandoned the best logo in football for an anthropomorphized nike swoosh. apparently we have some marketing deal with sea world. god drat it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

awkwerd paws posted:

still in disbelief we abandoned the best logo in football for an anthropomorphized nike swoosh. apparently we have some marketing deal with sea world. god drat it all

P. much, yeah, everything is the worst, traded our heritage for a mess of pottage, etc.

• Locked thread