Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Tell me more about the disco era, tou-san :allears:

Cocaine and Billy Beer, when mixed together, cause you to make horrible fashion choices.

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Apr 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Oh my god. That man's hat actually has a curly feather in it.

I kind of want the blue outfit.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

That man's hat actually has a curly feather in it.

It's pubes.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
A man doesn't choose his glasses. The glasses choose him. And he will grow into them, and it will be apparent that yes, old man pedo glasses were part of his soul all along.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It's called a Neiru Jacket :eng101: , and yes, that's exactly how I read A_H.

"Oh, Mr. Bad Thread, you see, it was all part of my clever ruse. I wanted you to think I was a foul diaper baby that enjoyed ADWD, as a part of my elaborate scheme to have you all think I was wrong, when in actuality I was right and ADWD is actually a good book!"

*shits pants*

*volcano lair collapses*

That's one bizarro loving tale you've concocted.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Azure_Horizon posted:

Jealousy is amusing to read.

Come on son, your chirps are worse than your posts.

And that's bad.

You need to look at your posts before you submit and ask yourself "Am I making any sense at all in this post?"

... or get a life coach to help you not suck.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Anders posted:

And that's bad.

You need to look at your posts before you submit and ask yourself "Am I making any sense at all in this post?"

I feel like this better applies to your horrendous shitposting, like this example right here.

In the meantime, I am still working on the Clash of Cocks chapter.

Azure_Horizon fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Apr 15, 2013

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Anders posted:

And that's bad.

Doesn't SA ask you that before you confirm your post? I know the mobile app does, and the answer is always, yes, the Internet needs to know that I think GRRM is fat nasty trash.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I missed the show last night, is Jaime now wanking with his left?

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

babby thread posted:

Once dany lands in westeros, I'm looking forward to seeing Robb team up with her and sweep the blue eyed assholes back to their lair or wherever the gently caress they come from.

Yep, that is exactly what is going to happen.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Shoehead posted:

I missed the show last night, is Jaime now wanking with his left?

Yep. Brutal, and then the Irish punk version of Bear and the Maiden Fair plays.

I saw comments about brienne dying, and I almost got reverse Wild Carded. Part of me would be disappointed they changed things, but then they could skip all of AFFC so...

He does stop her from being raped and murdered.

And lol at Theon almost getting "hosed into the ground" and Pod Payne's sexual prowess

bigmcgaffney fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Apr 15, 2013

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Was it just me or did the song kick in while they were cutting of his arm? Right while the knife was at his eye. Pretty funny but I'm not sure that was the intent.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I've been hearing there was an audio snafu and the song played early for a lot of people. No real idea of the details though, but definitely not just you.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The Worst Thread is discussing if Pod has magic-enhanced sex powers.

Tyrion (and Bronn) payed the Littlefinger whores to gently caress him and "give the money back because he was so good" as an ego boost/reward, and these goony goons are seriously wish fulfillment daydreaming about a virgin with magical dick powers that just absolutely slays pussies.

Sad goons.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Does anyone have the links to those audiobook remixes- the "A Feast For George RR Martin." and such? I can't find the things on YouTube anymore.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Arbite posted:

Was it just me or did the song kick in while they were cutting of his arm? Right while the knife was at his eye. Pretty funny but I'm not sure that was the intent.

The song kicked in rihgt as Jaime was staring at his hand, for me.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Someone in the worst-thread honestly had a moment where he believed this:

quote:

I don't want to spoil too much for people who don't already know the story, but next season Varys arranges a meeting between Robb, Stannis, Daneris Joffrey and Margery, to have Podrick unite the seven kingdoms in tantric bliss.

was a legitimate spoiler.

We've got them trained like nervous mice ready to freak out at their own shadows.

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Tyrion (and Bronn) payed the Littlefinger whores to gently caress him and "give the money back because he was so good" as an ego boost/reward, and these goony goons are seriously wish fulfillment daydreaming about a virgin with magical dick powers that just absolutely slays pussies.

Sad goons.

The showrunners are playing their core audience like a loving fiddle and I love them for it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

mind the walrus posted:

Someone in the worst-thread honestly had a moment where he believed this:

was a legitimate spoiler.

We've got them trained like nervous mice ready to freak out at their own shadows.

The thread that never stops delivering.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The guys who are discussing the Podrick scene seriously are probably the kind of people who look at women on public transport and then wonder why the woman isn't taking her clothes off within a second of seeing their fedoras and neck beards.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

More like the guys who think "well I might not get laid but if I did I would totally be so good at it because I like going down on a girl* and stuff."

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Apr 15, 2013

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"I LIKE eating pussy."

-Goon Cassanova

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Better keep a packet of condoms, ribbed for her pleasure naturally, in my wallet at all times. You never know!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

* Goon who likes eating pussy hasn't had their face next to one since their umbilical cord was cut

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

For a second I thought Theon was going to get his dick cut off and then they flipped him over and it got really weird really fast.

:allears:

I love the worst thread.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

gently caress it, I've gone full circle. I now like Azure_Horizon.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Podrick is a ten-year-old.

Sarkozymandias
May 25, 2010

THAT'S SYOUS D'RAVEN

I like how the initial shock of Jaime losing his hand gave way to like 3 pages of RTS chat. "NO WAY like ten guys on horseback can beat two hero units!!"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

We saw them kill people last episode = They can kill any people who come their way.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

The song kicked in rihgt as Jaime was staring at his hand, for me.

I cracked up pretty hard at the jarring transition from Jamie's horror to DRUNK ROCK.

Also when the Hound bumped his head. I'm easily amused like that.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Twee as gently caress posted:

I know that ultimately Theon is a dick for everything he's done in Winterfell, but especially after yesterday, I can't help but feel bad for the guy. It seems like the show has been battering him since day one. He was basically raised as a hostage by a family constantly reminding him that he wasn't one of them, when he leaves to find his own family, they give him poo poo for not being part of their family but rather one of those other guys (who want nothing from him) and constantly give him poo poo for it, then he tries to invade Winterfell to prove himself, only to find out after invading Winterfell that his men just hated him and leave him to be tortured and now almost raped.

I imagine that once he gets home he might as well be thrown back in a dungeon for allowing himself to be captured.

He's pretty pathetic and a murderer and ultimately a bad person, but I kind of want him to have a redeeming arc and to get a win for once :smith:

:allears:

The best part is knowing that Theon, by the end of ADWD, is beyond even the usual uselessness of the characters in these books and is actively destroyed.

Dr. Platypus
Oct 25, 2007
It seems like he might be on the path to redemption though.

Which of course means he's gonna die in the opening chapters of Winds of Winter.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Dr. Platypus posted:

It seems like he might be on the path to redemption though.

Which of course means he's gonna die in the opening chapters of Winds of Winter.

ie, never (am I doing this right?)

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
It's always weird seeing Rob give someone a reaming for making a dumb decision. Too bad his reaming came in the form of the Red Wedding.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

Dr. Platypus posted:

Nah, GRRM already released the first Theon chapter from TWOW and he doesn't die in that.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

mind the walrus posted:

I've been hearing there was an audio snafu and the song played early for a lot of people. No real idea of the details though, but definitely not just you.

It played early for anyone who pirated the show :ssh:

Sarkozymandias
May 25, 2010

THAT'S SYOUS D'RAVEN

Holy Calamity! posted:

And that owns owns owns owns owns.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Holy Calamity! posted:

Well yeah I read about that after the fact. When I woke up all I knew for sure was a bunch of complaints from goons in the Spoiler and Baby threads.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

mind the walrus posted:

Well yeah I read about that after the fact. When I woke up all I knew for sure was a bunch of complaints from goons in the Spoiler and Baby threads.
So basically we could report all of those for talking about :filez: and get them probated...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Season 3 feels like it's rushing through things yet still having nothing much happen at the same time. It's not very good.