Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Buzkashi posted:

Presenting: a ranch fountain. Welcome to heaven, goons.

There also seems to be a scale model truck tire on the table.

Sissy Jupe
Sep 9, 2009

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Mak0rz posted:

There also seems to be a scale model truck tire on the table.

No, that'll be a stack of little plastic plates with festive scalloped edges.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Is this where Cabbage Patch Kids come from? :v:

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Crasscrab posted:

Is this where Cabbage Patch Kids come from? :v:

No, but it is where the backstory to H.M.S. Pinafore takes place.

Hardwood Floor
Sep 25, 2011

Crasscrab posted:

Is this where Cabbage Patch Kids come from? :v:
They actually come from "Babyland general hospital" which is located on a skeevy side road in the middle of a town in north Georgia. Went by it quite a bit when I lived in the area. Looks creepy as hell on the outside.

Funny:

Used as a photography example in a professional portfolio. :allears:

Captain Frigate
Apr 30, 2007

you cant have it, you dont have nuff teef to chew it

LadyPictureShow posted:

My guess was UMD, since I saw that board there on Tuesday, but maybe a lot of Unis are doing it.

If you're talking about the same UMD that I went to, probably not because the course numbers there have three letters instead of 2.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

None of our three Cats seemed to react to this illusion.

Instead they mocked us, mercilessly. :qq:

*funny picture unrelated*

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Is where babby farmed.

It's not actually :nws:, but it's difficult to see it as anything but genitalia.
http://imgur.com/vc3rjNA
It's a turkey cake.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home
Just think: Someone owns a trademark on that.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Just think: Someone owns a trademark on that.

Confirmed!

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Bored posted:

Is where babby farmed.

It's not actually :nws:, but it's difficult to see it as anything but genitalia.
http://imgur.com/vc3rjNA
It's a turkey cake.

FYI, there's a thread for exactly that, if you wanted to share this there.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

WastedJoker posted:

Are they meant to be gecko's with tails or dancing stickmen with dongs?

It's an M.C. Escher tessellation.

moosepoop
Mar 9, 2007

GET SWOLE

:v:

OK Some Butt Stuff
Jun 9, 2002

HBomb posted:

Confirmed!

Camel Tow Tacos eh

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Talby
Nov 28, 2002
From: grandmaof4@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: FW: fw: Fwd: FW: this is cute for the writers ;)

Doggboat
Oct 17, 2012

Talby posted:

From: grandmaof4@aol.com

Not surprisingly the least funny thing in the whole thread isn't a picture.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

OK Some Butt Stuff posted:

Camel Tow Tacos eh

Best fish tacos in town

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Wasn't sure if this was more awkward or hilarious.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lieutenant Dan posted:

Wasn't sure if this was more awkward or hilarious.

"Ok guys nice sunglasses but we've had some problems with the backdrop, we only have about 4 feet of it so you're all gonna have to get real low."
"Lower."
"Looooower."

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

McTwists are not to be confused with McNuggets

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak

Scarf posted:

McTwists are not to be confused with McNuggets

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

This weirds me out every time it's posted, because I never see anything from my city on the internet.

Content:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

El Sprongo
Jul 30, 2008

freeedr posted:

This weirds me out every time it's posted, because I never see anything from my city on the internet.

What, Amarillo?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Seems legit

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Holy poo poo, the season finale of New Girl is hardcore.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Late-breaking reports indicate that the suspect may be an Irish male; likely delusional

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

particle409 posted:

Holy poo poo, the season finale of New Girl is hardcore.

And people said that crossover with Homeland would never work.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Mescal posted:

Late-breaking reports indicate that the suspect may be an Irish male; likely delusional

I knew he looked familiar! Glad they managed to find a better picture of him. ;)

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

TurboTax
Oct 9, 2012

Not quite so good, but here's one with a Shrek-shaped potato:

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Pew! Pew! posted:

They actually come from "Babyland general hospital" which is located on a skeevy side road in the middle of a town in north Georgia. Went by it quite a bit when I lived in the area. Looks creepy as hell on the outside.

Funny:

Used as a photography example in a professional portfolio. :allears:

I am pretty sure dead things do not belong in the Funny Pictures thread

Vastakaiun
Apr 16, 2008

xtal posted:

I am pretty sure dead things do not belong in the Funny Pictures thread

  • Locked thread