Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ ChemE
Dec 1, 2004

Trust me, I'm a doctor
On the topic of symmetry...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

She looks like Liv Tyler on the right.

I just can't unsee floppy noodle ankles on the one guy, especially thumbnailed.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong

Picnic Princess posted:

She looks like Liv Tyler on the right.

I just can't unsee floppy noodle ankles on the one guy, especially thumbnailed.

Reminds me of the Ali G movie

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

SquareDog
Feb 8, 2004

silent but deadly

Snarky tweets read by Robert DeNero.

http://seenive.com/v/927424391090941952

CombatInformatiker
Apr 11, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

Just content-aware-filled it, so it could be better, but I like to think about these things in the context of answering "grandpa, what did you do when you were young?" and "well, I spent an hour photoshopping starfields into the background of pictures of ugly people to make a joke on the internet"...
"And why didn't you invest in Eastern Poland?"

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Is that Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

CombatInformatiker posted:

"And why didn't you invest in Eastern Poland?"

"I'm sorry, grandson. I was too busy improving on the photo of ugly people while avoiding my actual responsibilities."

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Buzkashi posted:

"LIKE AN ANIMAL"

Presenting: a ranch fountain. Welcome to heaven, goons.
Sorry, but no. Three-tiered baby back rib cake with homemade Guiness barbecue sauce and a whiskey fountain.

Nilbog Resident
Dec 23, 2005

X Y v ^
Well. Now I have to go get married.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Nilbog Resident posted:

You can just cook some ribs, they sell them in stores.

Nilbog Resident
Dec 23, 2005

X Y v ^
What about whiskey fountains? Do they sell those in stores, too? :colbert:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Nilbog Resident posted:

What about whiskey fountains? Do they sell those in stores, too? :colbert:

That's not really a good idea. The constant motion/aeration would evaporate the alcohol.

What you really want is a whiskey tap. Now that's living.

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

That's not really a good idea. The constant motion/aeration would evaporate the alcohol.

What you really want is a whiskey tap. Now that's living.

I went to a party with a full sized garden fountain filled with vodka cranberry, and I can confirm that you're right, and that being that drunk when you get up from a table next to it is a very pleasant surprise if you've only had a glass of wine.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Nilbog Resident posted:

So you're going to get married so you can eat a lot of meat?

TShields
Mar 30, 2007

We can rule them like gods! ...Angry gods.

Vindolanda posted:

I went to a party with a full sized garden fountain filled with vodka cranberry, and I can confirm that you're right, and that being that drunk when you get up from a table next to it is a very pleasant surprise if you've only had a glass of wine.

So wait, you're telling me I can pour a bottle of whiskey into one of those fountains and it'll get me drunk just by being in the same room? I'm so doing this..

Sosiz
Nov 8, 2009

TShields posted:

So wait, you're telling me I can pour a bottle of whiskey into one of those fountains and it'll get me drunk just by being in the same room? I'm so doing this..

If you ever go to sauna you can pour booze on the stove (or whatever you call it), so it vaporizes. I have no idea how drunk that'll get you though, better just drink it

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Kick-rear end's new costume is goddamn terrible.

It's Justin Beiber dressing up like a moron again.

Prathm
Nov 24, 2005

mrkillboy posted:

Kick-rear end's new costume is goddamn terrible.

It's Justin Beiber dressing up like a moron again.

Bieber's meltdown (when it inevitably comes) will be the best celebrity meltdown ever.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sosiz posted:

If you ever go to sauna you can pour booze on the stove (or whatever you call it), so it vaporizes. I have no idea how drunk that'll get you though, better just drink it

Who the gently caress does anything stupid like taking drugs or drinking alcohol when you can butt chug booze and give yourself a Delisse Coca Tea enema?

My colon is so jam-packed with intoxicants I can spray-dook a jam band album.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Prathm posted:

Bieber's meltdown (when it inevitably comes) will be the best celebrity meltdown ever.

It'll have to be good to beat Britney Spears shaving her head and attacking a car with an umbrella :allears:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Male celebrities don't really have meltdowns. They're either born again, start taking steroids, or get caught on video saying really, really racist poo poo.

twosideddice
Jan 7, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

It'll have to be good to beat Britney Spears shaving her head and attacking a car with an umbrella :allears:

I think the whole tiger blood thing has got to be my favorite celebrity outburst in recent years.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Sheesh, if we include Charlie Sheen then nobody will ever be in with a chance.

PYF celebrity meltdown.

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

twosideddice posted:

I think the whole tiger blood thing has got to be my favorite celebrity outburst in recent years.

I'm hoping for more of a Mel Gibson or Christian Bale style breakdown.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

One Chris Brown style breakdown is enough though.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
Carrot Top's descent into obscurity into becoming the most terrifying looking ginger is a good example of the steroids one.

And when I was uploading that, I saw this:

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
In order to reach the next level of celebrity breakdown media circus, someone has to die. I'm not saying anyone in particular, I'm just saying the perfect shitstorm would include candid shots of Bieber's goons dragging bloody trash bags out of a hotel room.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I Am Crake posted:

In order to reach the next level of celebrity breakdown media circus, someone has to die. I'm not saying anyone in particular, I'm just saying the perfect shitstorm would include candid shots of Bieber's goons dragging bloody trash bags out of a hotel room.

BIEBER EAT A DUDE

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I Am Crake posted:

Wasn't that pretty much OJ Simpson?

Tempest815
Oct 7, 2006

FALCON PUNCH!!

I Am Crake posted:

Or a confession from a witness about a really bizarre sex cult. This dude's seriously putting pedal to the metal to be the new Michael Jackson, a celebrity with a devoted following who make excuses for his increasingly strange, probably self destructive, and potentially harmful behavior.

He's a few years from adopting an African child in a questionable adoption and dangling them over a balcony, or announcing he's similar to Jesus. I can not wait. :allears:

For content/related:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Personally I'm just waiting for his little "oh I'm so tough" routine to get his rear end kicked when he mouths off to someone without his 8 body guards around.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
He should be violently assaulted because I don't like his music and he is addicted to the attention celebrity has given him. Has dude even actually DONE anything to warrant the hate he seems to gather?

Illithid
Aug 23, 2007
Joining the bieberchat.

Swedish police found pot and a stun gun in his tourbus.

http://www.thelocal.se/47560/20130425/#.UXk0ArXIbfw

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Stormageddon posted:

He should be violently assaulted because I don't like his music and he is addicted to the attention celebrity has given him. Has dude even actually DONE anything to warrant the hate he seems to gather?

You haven't seen the poo poo talking he does when out in public while hiding behind his security have you?

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/03/justin-bieber-flips-out-threatens-to-beat-the-f-ck-out-of-photog/

He's a little piece of poo poo that needs to be put in his place.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Who the gently caress does anything stupid like taking drugs or drinking alcohol when you can butt chug booze and give yourself a Delisse Coca Tea enema?

My colon is so jam-packed with intoxicants I can spray-dook a jam band album.

Guys guys guys. This is the Bieber Meltdown. The Glistening Hodor has spoken.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

This picture is just begging for someone to write a full version of "I Have A Clean".

Surprised something like that isn't on the back of package honestly, it fits too well.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
The loving balls of that celebrity teenager.

Stop being so mad about children. There is no way many musicians you enjoy aren't crippling levels of douchebag.

Stormageddon has a new favorite as of 15:22 on Apr 25, 2013

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Stormageddon posted:

The loving balls of that celebrity teenager.

Stop being so mad about children.

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

Illithid posted:

Joining the bieberchat.

Swedish police found pot and a stun gun in his tourbus.

http://www.thelocal.se/47560/20130425/#.UXk0ArXIbfw

This sounds like poo poo I would probably have if I was a teenager with a lot of money. poo poo, I'm 26 and I still might.

• Locked thread